Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Journals
Ragna's Journal / Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:38 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna frowned as Andrea looked scared, sitting down on the couch as he rubbed her back gently to try and calm her down. "Shh shh shh... I'm here Andrea." He whispered to her to try and calm her before he looked to Davina after she said she felt Excited before she said she killed it. "Yes, but world like this should not be possible.... pain, attack, how the hell did we even end up here is the main question that's boggling my mind." He told Davina before seeing where she was looking at and frowned a bit before shaking his head. "We need to calm down Davina, our guards must be up, but we need to keep a cool head for now, okay?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:56 pm
Davina Kua

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina looked at him and raised an eye at him. She had told him how they got there. She had ******** told him, she wanted to lash out in violence for him not understand something so ******** simple. "Ragna, I told you how this is all possible. It's ******** magic. We are in your head." She still wanted that blood. She wanted that blood really bad. Really really bad...She then remembered that she had some on her face. She wanted to get it, but she knew that Ragna would stop her. "Ragna, this is me being calm. I'm aware that there might be more danger. "

She felt...antsy. She didn't like this feeling. Something in here was messing with her head. With her head. She suddenly felt drained. s**t...She needed to be out longer, but she felt like she was passing out. She rubbed her eyes. She needed to be up, otherwise she couldn't protect Zoey. She had to protect Zoey..She had to protect Zoey. She had to protect Zoey. She started rocking back and forth on the couch. "I have to protect Zoey..." Her head started to seem like she was nodding off, and trying to stay up.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:31 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna heard her remind him that it was because of magic that they were in his mental dream scape. He sighed and calmed himself down as he should've been taking his advice before he saw her slowly getting tired before he shifted a bit, putting Andrea on his side so if what he did angered Davina, he would take the blow. He moved a bit closer and slowly wrapped an arm around Davina as he closed his eyes. "I will help protect Zoey, take a well-deserved rest Davina." He told her softly, trying to help her fall asleep so she wouldn't over-strain herself for Zoey's sake.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:55 am
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina tensed up the moment he put his arm around her and closed his eyes. She had told him what had happened to her. She had told him what had happened to her. She had told him...she had told him...He was trying to cuddle her...he was trying to hurt Zoey. He was trying to hurt Zoey. She would wrap her fingers in his. She had done it so many times. She then would stand up suddenly, putting her knee on the couch. She then would attempt to twist his arm, and bring it over her knee, very hard, hoping to break it.

She had to do it. He was trying to hurt Zoey. He was trying to hurt Zoey. She would protect Zoey. She would protect her. The look on her face was like an older sister trying to protect a younger one.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:59 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could not react in time as she took his arm, evidentally bringing it up and twisting it. "O--!!!!" He couldn't respond the moment she brought his arm down, snapping it across her knee as he covered his mouth with his other hand. He muffled a scream as he pulled his now broken arm away from Davina. He was doing everything he could to be quiet as he looked at her, incase she did anything else to try and harm him or Andrea. If anything, sleep would help them all.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:10 am
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina then backed into a corner. She protected Zoey. She protected Zoey from the bad man. She protected her from the bad man. She sat in the corner, rocking back and forth, she rubbed a hand down her blood soaked face. She did what she had to do. She protected her sister, she did a good thing. She did a good thing. She did a good thing. Her eyes were open, and they looked crazy, but not the kind of crazy that was looking at the same situation as they were seeing.

She was truly seeing one of the many men that Zoey was with, after he had beaten her, then he was sorry, and wanted to make up to her for it by having sex. Of course, she loved sex. Davina was tired of it. When he wrapped his arm around her neck and lead her to the bed, she pulled the same thing, and then he fell off a porch when he tried to kill her for doing so. She was protecting Zoey, she was protecting Zoey, she was protecting Zoey. "I'm protecting Zoey..I'm protecting Zoey...I'm protecting Zoey..."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:13 am
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea watched as Davina broke Ragna's arm. He had let go of her, but she hadn't let go of him. Considering the many items that she had in her robe, She thought Ragna was lucky. She went over to his arm after Davina went to the corner. She held the pieces of his arm. She had broke it right at the elbow. That couldn't be good. She took her hands off of it, and went to her dress. She started to rip pieces off of it, hoping to do something to help.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:55 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna kept his hand over his mouth, a bit of drool coming out of his mouth and down his chin through his hand. The fact he was letting his pain slowly subside without help was not good, but he watched as Andrea moved over to his broken arm, wincing as she grabbed his arm a bit before ripping her dress. "A-A-Andrea?" He barely got out as he was close to fainting from the pain, he looked over to Davina as she seemed to be out of her mind for the time being as she was repeating that she was protecting Zoey.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:45 am
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea took the strips off of her dress. She was sure she had seen this in a TV show. She took the Banister from Ragna, and held it against the broken arm. She then started wrapping the pieces of her ripped dress around it. "If what she says is true...I'm not real Ragna...I'm just made from magic...therefore...if I rip my dress, then it won't effect the outside world..." She still sounded very afraid, she had just witnessed Davina breaking Ragna's arm like it was nothing. She didn't know what else to say. His face was pale from pain, and she doubted that there were pain pills here...
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:53 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna nodded his head as he watched her mending his arm while Davina remained in the corner, it did help keep his arm still before he soon said, "I will say this... even if this is made from Magic.... if what Davina says is true, then this will effect the outside world because I can still experience pain here." He told her while she finished up, causing him to move his non-broken hand to gently cup Andrea's face as he smiled a bit. "Even then, I wouldn't care about my pain so long as you, Davina, and Zoey aren't hurt."

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:06 pm
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea blushed a bit when Ragna cupped her face. He was actually cupping her face. She had never felt something like this. It made her less afraid. He was actually seeing how she looked, and he wasn't afraid of it. He wasn't cupping Zoey's face, but hers. She moved into a light hug with him. She smiled a little bit. "and right now, you can actually see me, instead of just seeing my eyes through Zoey." She then gently laid her head against his chest. She liked this feeling. She wished that it could last forever.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:16 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna smiled as he let go of her face when she moved to gently lay her head against his chest, causing him to wrap his good arm around her. 'Yeah, you look very adorable Andrea." He told her with a soft smile before looking to Davina, namely to see if she fell asleep or finally calmed down from her recent event. His arm was going to be hurting for a while, even with the splint helping it to reset as best as it could. He would have to do everything to protect Zoey and her girls along with his own brother while he began to absentmindedly pet Andrea's head.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:29 pm
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea closed her eyes. She liked that he was petting her head. She felt him move a bit, and he was looking at Davina to see if she had fallen asleep. She gave him a quick hug, and then walked towards her. She had an idea, but she didn't know if it would work. She then bent down to Davina's level, so that they were at eye level. "It's time for your sister to come out. Mommy loves you, Davina." She figured that if Davina remembered everything that she remembered, then maybe she would remember her parents. This was a major gamble though.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina looked at Andrea like a lost puppy. Her mom was telling her that Zoey needed to wake up. Mom was telling her to, Mom told her to protect Zoey, so mom knew what was right, mom knew what was right. She closed her eyes, as the blood and the scars started to disappear. Her clothing was replaced with jeans and a teeshirt. Her hair was turning black. It would take a bit, but Davina's eyes were closed, as she was changing back into Zoey.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:38 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna continued to look at Davina before he felt Andrea move before he reached out his good hand as she moved to her. "C-Careful." He whispered to her before she told Davina in a motherly voice, pretty much gambling her life against someone who killed and even harmed Andrea before. He watched as Davina closed her eyes, going to sleep in order to bring Zoey back from the looks of it as he shifted himself to see Davina slowly transform back into Zoey. He swallowed his spit, preferring to keep himself quiet at this time so as to not invoke Davina once again.

Youroka Kage

★Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces