Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:12 pm
"I dont think so, but one has a cut on half his face" Mi'ra said looking at the body and turning a bit pale. "He's a bit hard to tell with since well...... Did anyone mention him having a tattoo or something like that? It might help us if that one is him."

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:17 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul shakes his head. "Sadly no that photo is all we got." He goes back to checking the dead bodies. they clearly were not killed with a conventinal weapon. as he searched the bodies Mi'ra would start to hear whispers.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:29 pm
Mi'ra shifted on her feet "Um.... c-can you hear anything yet?' she asked looking at the bodies uneasily, then she looked at teh boxes worried. She wasnt sure if the whispering in her head was simply something from her fear on the ruins or something else all together. Backing away from the ruins and towards the boxes she hoped they noise was coming from them

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:31 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul Stops moving and listens. he didn't hear anything but Mi'ra could hear what sounded like alot of voices talking. they slowly get louder and louder till suddenly they stopped. She would feel it at that moment. something was watching them. something unseen.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:36 pm
As the voices stopped she looked at Zerul looking for any sign her heard them or feeling eyes on him. Her panic ruse as he seemed unaffected by it all "Grab your weapon" she said in a quivering voice as she looked around the cave and even upwards for a sign of where the eyes watching them here, her heart jumpy as she moved hesitantly towards him.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:41 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul stands at the ready when she ready his weapon. and he does so. the soft blue glow gently iluminated the walls. Zerul jumps when they both hear someone laughing.
"You were sent to kill me but yet i am in a place you can not reach!" Zerul looks around the room trying to find its source.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:50 pm
Mi'ra jumped at the voice and automatically looked at the runes scared. Seeing nothing near or by them but instead the walls glowing she frowned and taking a breach chose to walk to the ritual circle to read the ruins now. It was the only current clue they had to where the voice was and the bodys also. Yet they could provide more questions then answers. "Why touch the dark art's? Why kill them?" Mi'ra called out to the voice as she looked at the runes to make the circle trying to make sense of it.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:02 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul stands guard unsure what to do. this was his first fight with something not living. As she approached the runes they begin to burn a dark red. it was clear this ritual was of some really dark arts. forbidden even. The voice just chuckles. "What are they to you? they were just pawns in my plans and now that this step is finished there i nothing that can stop me!" Zerul not wanting this thing from getting them stabs his sword through the ritual circle and the marking begin to burn blue and fade away. The voice will just laugh as it fades away.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:12 pm
As the runes glowed red Mi'ra felt her stomach turn. Bending over she felt tears burning her face and she covered her mouth trying to stop herself from gagging or worse. Here eyes closed tightly till she heard the laughter fading, turning she looked at Zerul. "Why did you do that?" she asked in a weak voice. "He used a form of necromancy, do you know the risk of what you did". Mi'ras voice shook as she looked at him.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:17 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul looks at her as she lays on the ground. He helps her up. "If i didn't who knows what could have happened. and from the looks of it you were his next victim." He reaches into his bag and pulls out a bottle of water. this water was blessed by the local church. "Here drink this. Its gone for now, but i'm sure he will return."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:23 pm
Mi'ra shook her head and puched away the drink "The though anyone could do this.... It makes me Ill. These men... they had their souls ripped from them, torn apart and.... and then". Unable to finish she covered her mouth and felt tears run down her cheeks again. "He could have done so many things with them, h-he.... Oh divines these poor men."[/b. Mi'ra looked at the bodies once again.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:25 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul puts the drink away and pulls out some sage. "If you want to bless them before we leave. hopefully there tortured souls can find peace." He hands it to her as he pulls his blade out of the rocky floor.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:33 pm
Looking at the offered sage she nodded and took it, she wasn't sure how much it would help them but she still lit the sage. Bowing till it was simple embers burning she walked to each body and drifted the sage over each.
As she closed the mens eyes she offered each man a prayer and traced over their foreheads in hopes to bring them some rest if their souls were still about.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:35 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul stays silent and watches over her doing this. he prayed for each man but that was all they could do.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:42 pm
Once she finished Mi'ra looked over to him "Sh-should we continue? or do we tell the guild and guards?" she asked uneasily. She didnt know what to do, until they looked around for any other clue about what spell he preformed she didnt know what they would do. She wasnt sure if they would even be able to find him or if they would have to return empty handed.

DaMetaEX

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces