Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Wasteland Pirate's Ship and Weaponry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:36 pm
Thoughts:'I have my eyes on you...'
Where: Flynn's ship, With: Flynn, Dai, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

Ikuto made no move or sound as he watched the duo not to far from him. Mostly he was watching the new guy, making sure he could detect a hostile movement and act upon it. While he spoke no words, his body language told someone in the know all about his state of mind. His ears were laid back in his hair, barely visible, as they lay aligned to his head while his expression was a suppressed snarl at the sudden new arrival. The feline trusted Flynn by now, but that didn't mean he would trust everyone.

While the male moved around and closer to him, the nekomata shifted and got himself ready to pounce at a moments notice, rather than loosely prepare for it, but then the stranger moved away again. Ikuto's muscles relaxed only slightly, but he kept his gaze intently on the newcomer. His first move which might have been seen as a motion to go into the attack was when the male moved closer to Flynn and reached out to them. But before he could fully set into the charge, it showed that it hadn't been an attempt to harm his new friend and Ikuto stopped himself, perhaps it was hardly seen as a move forward.

Even though the nekomata had gone back in a more defensive stance, a soft, low growl came from him nonetheless. It was a subtle hint towards Dai. The least Ikuto could do was to defend Flynn if he needed it. It wasn't long after though that he noticed Flynn's motion to him to calm down and since it was the whole point to act as if he was Flynn's slave, Ikuto obeyed and got up from his crouched position. His stance and expression no longer showing malicious intend to the male that introduced himself as Dai, the feline seemingly settled down. But he still kept his wits about and wouldn't let Dai out of his sight if he could help it. It was an easy enough pretense to keep up, after all he was not new to being a slave. And at least he wouldn't need to prepare to being punished brutally.

Profile: Ikuto Keiko

-

-

[color=crimson]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dai
The Glowing God
Priceless and Worthless

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Dai gave a smirk at the flush on the others face, he always found it quite adorable when others would get to be that color. His eyes flickered too the cat, looking him up and down as Flynn introduced the both of them which gave the man all he needed to know about the relationship here. Actual slave or not the ship boy had taken claim of the other so the line was placed.

That look went on his face again as he listened too the tone in Flynn's voice. What was that tone...pride? He recalled being told that was what that tone was, that emotion. Interesting. Dai held his staff, with a light thunk on the wood as it hit his hands resting on the top of it. The staff looked so unassuming, polished black type stone (obsidian maybe?) with glimmers of something within the end of it. His head rested on the back of his hands as he seemed to be brought to thought over the question of weapon types.

"bows and blades preferable, that is what they prefer to use. Though they had to be strong and sturdy. I certainly don't take well too flimsy weapons and tools" he said the grin that pulled on his lips became a bit more sadistic in its appearance. Dai just didn't take well too being screwed over when deals were made and he wanted that too be clear, not that he intended any ill will between the two. The smile became sweet again as he dug into his clothes pulling out some jewels and money in his palm. "This is plenty I assume?"

Upon closer look, some of the gems resembled his hair but solid and with slightly darker hue. They where mixed with pearls and other precious gems. The coins where usual money, with some gold coins as well.

With: Flynn (ship boi) and Iku (cute kitty)
Where: The ship and weaponry
Wearing: androgyny end
but in a burnt yellow/orange color

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:25 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham
Desert Pirate | Free Man | Cyborg

What's taken away is the price they pay.
For goodness sake let it fade away.

His friend, Ikuto, had grown defensive and Flynn couldn't help but to notice. He hadn't expected something like that when just earlier that day the other male had shown distaste in even trusting him, understandably.

Though he didn't let his focus waiver entirely from the other man in front of him, that would be dangerous. The only distraction he'd let himself have while the other male spoke was the staff he carried. It was something Flynn hadn't seen before and he was curious of it's make up and maker. A question for later perhaps.

A smirk crossed the blondes lips at the statement in which the other had intended to instill a sort of seriousness or perhaps a threat to someone with lesser skill. "I assure you, my weapons are the best you'll find in these lands." Flynn said with great confidence. Of course, he could only speak of weapons that were man made rather than something perhaps a demon could conjure up. That part was always questionable.

"Let's talk numbers. What we looking at for each?" He asked, eyeing the assortment of jewels and precious metals. He didn't see any reason why it couldn't cover many weapons. "I'll need to make bows, but I've got a good deal of blades ready whenever ya want ta pick them up."

Negotiations with Flynn were always simple like this, and even if he hadn't the expensive skills he had, there was a good chance, he'd still have such good relationships with his clients. In his eye's, keeping the customer happy was very important. Especially if you wanted to stay free and alive in a world like this.

Let go of the past, that tore you apart.
Embrace this chance for a brand new start.

Who's that?: Ikuto, Dai (He's okay I guess)
Where am I?: My Ship
Feeling: Prideful
OOC: ...
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

ChronoCrusadeRosette
Boop

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:01 pm
Thoughts:'What are they?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Dai, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

Reluctantly, Ikuto had stood down for now. He wasn't usually one to care much for other people because they always ended up backstabbing him, but somehow it felt different with Flynn. It was easier to trust the man it seemed. Perhaps it was his natural charm. Of course they had shared a few terrible stories about their pasts as well, the feline even entrusted him with how he had gotten away from his previous Master. Of course Flynn wasn't his owner, but even if it weren't safer to pretend, this was Flynn's business and his ship.

Ikuto couldn't but heed his new friend's 'request' to settle down, plain respect. Something still bugged the nekomata about this tall and strange man however. Maybe it was because they seemed to taunt Flynn just as much as they tried to strike a deal. Ikuto moved back to the railing and leaned back against it while he kept his gaze on the duo before him and the way Dai moved, even though his general posture might have seemed relaxed and calm. In truth the feline wouldn't truly relax until Dai had left the ship.

At the same time, Ikuto sized Dai up while they were distracted with Flynn. Another advantage of being thought the slave, they wouldn't note or acknowledge you as much, well Flynn did but Ikuto trusted Flynn, so it wasn't a problem at all. Dai on the other hand. He noted the shine and texture on the body, though he didn't want to just assume they truly were made of crystal, the ship would surely have caved in under the duress, no matter how well it was built. Crystal spread over such a mass would be extremely heavy, so Ikuto thought.

Kitty_Mew

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dai
The Glowing God
Priceless and Worthless

Dai closed his hand and put the jewels back where ever he had pulled them from in the first place. Not like his outfit had many pockets. He listened to the other though he looked back at the cat. The god was sure he was thinking the usual questions that he would get but he would answer those in a while. His attention went back to the blonde as he listened.

He seemed to be processing things again, a slight look of befuddlement on his face as he wrapped his mind around something. The god was standing close too Flynn again as he tapped his heel on the wood lightly. "Well " voice running off he started to tell Flynn what he would like for his group. "I heard that such things make people feel happiness. gifts and such" He smiles finally turning towards Iku after things were said and done.

Dai went up to the cat and tilted his head with a smirk, he had seen it enough where he recognized the look he was getting. He snagged Iku's hand firmly and put it on his hair that was over his shoulder. The...hair had a texture that was hard to describe. It was solid and cool like a crystal yet also fluid and moving like hair, it was really just a peculiar thing. "Such a handsome kitten, I'll show you two something fun" Dai mused letting him go, his hand ghosting over the others head like he was petting him. He walked over to the ledge around the edge of the ship, skipping up onto it and twirled around. Dai pushed his hair back off his shoulder before dropping off the side.

It was like he had boulders strapped to his ankles, and the earth shook like there was a boulder dropped. Looking over the ledge you would see a crater below with Dai standing in the middle looking up at them."See you two handsome boys later for the rest of the weapons"

With: Flynn (ship boi) and Iku (cute kitty)
Where: The ship and weaponry
Wearing: androgyny end
but in a burnt yellow/orange color
ooc: its not just a boulder....its a rock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Flynn grinned at the intentions of the other and pondered the thought. He had never created weaponry that was meant as a sort of gift and he found that pleasantly amusing. He had so many questions as to who this new face was and his place in this crazy world.

"Heh, gifts you say? Not many folk tend ta give others gifts nowadays... but that's generally how that works." He observed the shining males movements and the turn to his gaze, wondering what might be going through his head at that moment. Did he truly believe Ikuto was his slave? Or simply assumed that he gave gifts to the guy? He wouldn't be wrong on the second part, seeing as his offers of weapons to his companion and offer of a home for such a low price could almost be categorized as such.

Nevertheless, it gave Flynn the notion that if Dai was offering the weapons as gifts that he may be a reasonable person. He had no reason to think otherwise for the moment.

However, the man became defensive as this unfamiliar person approached his friend, and his hands gripped the handle of the axe and began to tip it slowly in the case he would find need to strike. Though again, there seemed to be no ill intentions...

When the male leaped from the ship it was unexpected, yet not as unexpected as the following sound of a smack to the ground and the accompanying rumble that shook the entire vessel. "H-holy s**t." Flynn exclaimed and rushed to the edge where Dai had leaped from, only to find the male completely in tact surrounded by a crater. He was dumbfounded, frightened, and more questions came to his mind that it seemed he could no longer ask. He couldn't even muster a goodbye and looked down with shock in his face for a good while before the other would began to leave.

That's what happens when such a little thing brings about flashbacks of a past life... of the shaking of the earth, and the rumble through your body as half of it was blown away.

"A-ah! Ya come from that flashy place right? I'll bring em' when they're finished!" He yelped quickly, trying to hide any hints of uncertainty or curiosity that welled up inside him.

Then shortly after that statement, Flynn dropped to the floor and he was clearly in a nervous and unsure state. "W-who is that guy...?" He mumbled and stared blankly at the wooden wall that the railing created for a moment before looking back at Ikuto. "Oi... care ta help a guy with a big job? I'll teach ya the easy bits." He said, making an attempt at finding that more comfortable feeling that was starting to form before the red male appeared.

Who's that?: Ikuto, Dai
Feeling: Unsure, scared, lots of feels
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

ChronoCrusadeRosette
Boop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:11 am
Thoughts:'The nerve...'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, relieved

User Image

The feline was watching from a distance, content that he wasn't needed in this arrangement. Nonetheless he kept an eye on Dai, just in case. He didn't trust them one bit and they were right next to Flynn. That was until the man made his way towards Ikuto. The nekomata stepped back a bit when they reached out, but his hand was grabbed and moved to the man's hair. Hadn't he been asked to act as an owned slave, Ikuto would probably have kneed or punched the guy, not liking to be touched, let alone by strangers, but all he could do now was to simply be compliant and not fight it for the sake of the charade, though his ears leaned back flat in his hair.

The touch was surprising though. As much as the man looked like he was shining as a diamond, his hair was solid to the touch. Not at all what the appearance would assume, yet it didn't feel like hair either. It was weird. He didn't really have the chance to put it in place however as Dai soon moved away only to allow himself to fall off the side of the ship. The shaking of the ground was a surprise to Ikuto, but he managed to keep standing and then moved to the railing as well as Flynn and peered over the side. At least nothing seemed to have happened to their mystery guest.

"Kitten..." came from the feline begrudgingly nonetheless as huffed. He wasn't some harmless, cute kitten one could do anything with, but for now the other left, leaving him with Flynn alone once more. A glance was sent towards Flynn, who acted a little off to Ikuto's experience, but it didn't seem to really affect him to a point where it shut the man down. He still seemed shaken up though, Ikuto wondered if it had anything to do with the past he heard about so far. But since the other tried to act as if all was normal, Ikuto gave them a consoling smile and nodded. "I'll be happy to help you out with this order." he replied.

Of course the bargain was about filled, only missing the bow, but the nekomata had taken a liking to Flynn, akin to friendship, which was why he decided to stay around. The least he could do was help out, as much as he could be of help having no prior knowledge of the job at all. Flynn did say they would teach him the easy jobs. Ikuto nodded and stood straight up once more, scratching his ear. He was still feeling a little chilly without his shirt, but working on those weapons meant they would go inside anyway right? The feline would follow Flynn wherever he went and be ready to assist. "How can I help you?" he asked curiously.

Kitty_Mew

-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:22 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

He gained no answer from the male as he left, but it was no bother. He would stick to his plan to deliver. Flynn was quick enough and knew how to deal with the impatient sort if need be.

Ikuto spoke, at first in distaste over the little nickname but after to answer the man's question. Flynn looked up with a grin, "Ah good! I'll feed ya on top of providing a place ta stay while we work on it mmkay?" Flynn added to make the deal at least the slightest bit more appealing. It would be so much easier to fill a large order with at least a little bit of help. He just hoped he wouldn't drive the other off with work... he liked having a friend for once. Being lonely was hard.

"So... have you ever strung a bow before? I assume that task would be easy enough even if you haven't." He asked, making a suggestion. His arms leaned on his knees as he sat, and his mind went through the motions of weapon creation in a form of planning.

Ah but he couldn't dilly dally for long, not with a client waiting, so he pushed himself up with a grunt. "It's still kinda late if ya wanna sleep while I start. I'll show ya how ta do it on yours. Then he paused for a moment as if he realized he was getting ahead of himself over the excitement of getting to work on a big job, and potentially make another good connection in the world. I uh... don't mind if ya feel the need ta explore or run off after of course. I promised ya weapons and that would fill it I suppose." He said and shrugged. Oh but he hoped his friend would stay just for a little while of course. It was only fair though.

Who's that?: Ikuto
Feeling: Comfortable, eager to work.
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:00 pm
Thoughts:'I never realized I missed company.'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

Ikuto held no love for that, in his opinion degrading, nickname at all. He was a full blown nekomata, not some sniffling child. It was soon pushed aside into a corner of his memory though when Flynn reacted to his answer. They looked pleased that he decided to help out, even put food on top of the deal. "You already offered me a place to stay before this event." the feline reminded his new friend but he couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the thought of Flynn forgetting that in a moment of excitement, or so it seemed.

After that they got to the work at hand and Ikuto nodded at the question. "I come from a tribe that used to thrive on hunting, but I just didn't have the appropriate tools to create a good, sturdy bow after...well, you know." he spoke, not really feeling up to mentioning that time again where they took everything from him. That said, a bow was about all he could craft, everything else he would need an explanation for.

Ikuto looked at Flynn as they sat on the deck for a while before pushing himself up. The offer to sleep was tempting, but the feline didn't really want to risk another nightmare and there was an order he would help with right? The nekomata shook his head. "We can start now. If I am tired afterward and you don't need me for a moment I can always sleep some more." he replied. After all they had already offered him a place to stay the previous evening. "That is for later concerns, let's first focus on this order.

You can show me anything you want me to help you with, but beyond bows I don't really know how to craft weapons."
                                                              he said, making sure that he wouldn't get anything vital at which point he might accidentally lower the weapon's quality. And who knows, maybe he could take some of the knowledge with him on the road once more. For now he was content to have a place to stay and even made a friend for company however.

Kitty_Mew

-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:31 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

"Heh, that's why I said on top of silly~ Just an added bonus to sweeten a deal." Flynn laughed. He was fully aware that his wording could be taken as such though, so he wouldn't linger on it. If the other felt he was forget for it, so be it... he was a little forgetful from the head trauma after all.

Flynn nod to the Nekomata's statement and said. "Mmmkay, just don't let me decide when ya sleep. I only sleep every few days or so." Then he made a gesture to follow and began to head towards the hatch in the deck that lead below. "I wouldn't make ya do something ya ain't good it don't worry. I've got a reputation to keep, 'sepcially with new clients." He laughed. IT was true, his weapons business was one of the few things he had to keep himself sane, so ruining it would be close to tragic to him.

He stopped by his room to grab the bow before leading the feline down below once again and back to the storage area to grab the various pieces of wood he'd left aside specifically for bows. (A lesser needed item, thus why he rarely had them in stock.) Like the one he'd used to create Ikuto's half finished weapon, these hunks of wood were cut thin to just about the perfect width before being carved and shaped.

"Mmmkay, so this is how I string them so they're nice and sturdy." He said, picking up the intricately caved bow he'd created for Ikuto and a piece of long, thick, string. He used an interesting device to bolt and fixate the end into the notch without piercing and cracking the wood. He'd then wrap the string carefully around it before tying a knot and bringing it down to the other end.

He was delicate with his craft and when he was finished he smiled at Ikuto. "I don't expect our work to be exactly the same, so jus' do what ya feel is right and I'll let ya know if I got a problem with it." He said and handed the bow to his friend. "If ya want you can try shaping one since I don't got any ready for ya. Jus' check ta see where it's bend is before ya dig in."

#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:00 pm
Thoughts:'This could become an interesting arrangement.'
Where: Flynn's ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

"Ah, I see, sorry." he apologized for misunderstanding it and nodded. It sounded like a fair enough exchange. Food and a roof in exchange for some manual labor. The feline wasn't one to shirk hard work. He was even glad there was a way to repay Flynn for his offer. Ikuto smiled at the other's concern and shook his head a bit. "Don't worry. I will let you know when I need to sleep." Ikuto promised while he followed after the other once they gestured him to. The nekomata didn't take the next words as an insult either. After all it made sense and even if one was to start working somewhere they would start easy and climb up the ranks.

And this was just for paying back for lodgings and food. The last Ikuto wanted was to ruin Flynn's rep. As such he watched carefully as his friend showed him how they worked the bows, making sure not to miss anything they mentioned. "I have never used a tool to string bows. intriguing." he agreed. When Flynn was finished and handed him the bow that was now his, the feline smiled happily as he traced the craft's lines.

"This is marvelous and amazing craft work, Flynn." he complimented the man while he looked over the bow. Once he heard what was expected of him though, he carefully placed down his new bow, so it was safe and nodded. With the bow being finished and given to him, their deal was done and Ikuto was free to leave without binds. But since he didn't really have a plan, the feline had decided to stick around. It was safer for them both maybe too and they seemed to be a convincing pair of Master and Slave when it came to acting like it.

"I'll do my best, my friend." he spoke and smiled once more before he looked at the other pieces of wood. Already he picked one up that was ready for shaping and he carefully tested out the wood. It was clear that this wasn't the first bow the feline worked on, even if these were more decorated than he was used to. Once Ikuto was certain where the bend was he would proceed to work out the bow further. It would be his first time working on a bow both for practical as well as decorative use, but he was a quick learner and he actually wouldn't mind to adopt Flynn's more elaborate way of shaping than their usual hunting bows. Perhaps he would try and make the more decorative bow his tribe's leader would use.

Kitty_Mew

-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:54 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Flynn grinned, “Ya usually don’t need ta, but it’s easier on me and I think it makes that part a bit more sturdy.” Honestly, he hadn’t a clue if that was true, but no one complained yet and it was like a little signature to the way he build it up. “If it fails ya, bring it back an I’ll fix it.” He offered. Not that he would ever doubt the quality of his weapons, but he would usually offer such a thing if a client seemed to be unhappy.

Though of course, despite the odd way he built up a bow, the feline soon showed interest and admiration for it. “Ya think so???” Flynn said, his expression lighting up in somewhat of a sparkle for the first time since they met. “I don’t always make little designs like that, not for the big orders, but I thought ya might appriciate it.” He said, and honestly he felt like he was right. The markings carved so carefully into it to assure no loss of strength in it's makeup was a special quality, one that took some time.

There was little time to spare when it came to these bigger orders, so it was about time he got to it. Flynn then lift up an unshaped piece of wood and looked it over before placing it on it’s end to give it pressure enough to see where it would bend. Then he got to work at carving away the bits that needed to be shaped. “I’m sure you’ll do fine.” He smiled and offered words of encouragement.

“Did ya have any hobbies before… you know?” He asked, holding up the unfinished bow to inspect what he’d done so far. If he was going to have help from a friend for once, he wanted to make it fun and… not completely silent.

#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:50 pm
Thoughts:'What did I get myself into now?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

"I doubt it will fail me, but thank you." he said and chuckled a bit while he went to work on the bows with Flynn. Though he would soon focus on what he was doing, the feline would also keep listening to his friend while they spoke to him. A nod came when the other asked if he thought so, though the rest came as a surprise as he looked at his bow once more. Had Flynn done that especially for him? "Wow, thank you. Where I come from only the leader has bows like that. This is really a big honor." Ikuto said gratefully.

With Flynn's encouragement, Ikuto set to work on something he never did before: make bows for other people to use. In a way it was his first commission work, even if it wasn't really his commission. The thought they had to make so many was a little daunting for a person who so far only made bows for themselves but Ikuto wasn't against new experiences. His ears twitched slightly when Flynn spoke up again soon after.

Even indirectly those were quite the depressing memories. For a moment the nekomata stopped what he was doing as he couldn't help but recall the years prior to regaining his freedom, but he shook his head a bit in an attempt to focus. His friend had asked about the time before he was collared after all. "Ehm, not really. I have been wandering around from quite a young age up until...that faithful day." he said in a sort of summary, not willing to recall the memories of the raid that caused him to start wandering.

"If anything, I guess I could say swimming is a hobby. I do like swimming in open water and diving." he spoke while he thought about it. Though he wasn't sure one could call swimming a hobby. As they spoke, the feline worked on just like Flynn was. He had to admit, less joyful subjects aside, it was quite nice to have someone to talk to, rather than constant silence. "What about you? Or has it always been working with wood and such?" he counter asked curiously. It was possible that his friend had always worked on carpentry after all.

Kitty_Mew

-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:42 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Flynn blushed slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck in a modest manner. He’d never been told that one of his bows was an honor to receive, and it felt kinda nice. “Heh, never heard that before. I’m glad ya like it so much.” He said in response.

He hadn’t meant to bring back the talk relating to their depressing memories, yet he realized it the moment Ikuto would mention ‘that faithful day’ at the end of his response. He knew the other had a painful life… “A-ah… sorry” He started after the nekomata answered, as if to apologize for bringing it up at all. “I don’t know where there’s water aside from up North, but maybe someday ya can swim again.” He said, thinking to himself where he might have found a place to swim in the past.

“I uhmm… yeah, most of it was working with wood. My favorite thing was making little toys for my daughter.” He said and his tone lingered on the edge of pain as well. He put the bow he was working on down and stood up, walking across the room without much explanation. He grabbed something small from the surface of his work desk and paused just holding it. Then he returned back to Ikuto and took his place sitting again. “This… was one I found in the rubble of my home.” He said, holding out a small wooden figurine of a bear that had scorch marks where it burned, in his palm.

It was one of the few remnants he had of his family, but also the only one he could manage to locate after his death. (Out of pure luck that he held it on his person and not on the side that blew up.

#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:44 pm
Thoughts:'This is quite interesting to do.'

User Image

The feline chuckled when Flynn reacted so shyly. It was as he had said though, where he came from only the highest rank in the tribe had such elaborate designs. Not that he was still beholden to those rules any longer. Ikuto gave an encouraging nod and continued his work. When it came to the next subject though and Flynn apologized, Ikuto shook his head a bit. It was alright. After all, they both had a bad past in their lives. Getting reminded of them was inevitable, something he guessed Flynn would know all to well too.

"Don't worry about it. We both have our bad memories. It would be no good to always tiptoe around people for it." he ensured the other. They had meant nothing by it after all. "Maybe, one day." the feline agreed and smiled a bit. Soon after that Flynn's bad memories surfaced as well, the nekomata noticed from how they spoke. When they walked away though, Ikuto wondered if he had perhaps been to early with asking his question in answer to Flynn's. The feline tilted his head a bit, his ear twitching as he watched the male.

When they came back though, the feline understood they had just been grabbing something from the desk to show to Ikuto and the nekomata lay down his work, so he could pay full attention to whichever that was. Once they sat again and showed the figurine, Ikuto understood fully. The demon cat looked at Flynn for confirmation but only if the other made clear it was alright to hold it, would Ikuto pick up the wooden toy to look at it closely. Otherwise he would have just looked at it in Flynn's hands.

"That looks amazingly well crafted as well." Ikuto praised the work before pausing for a moment and looking at his friend. "I'm sure she loved it. My brother and I would always draw pictures together." he shared some sensitive information himself in turn. A soft, short laugh was heard from the feline and he smiled softly, though it was clear remembering his brother was a very sore point. Ikuto could even feel his eyes burn a little as he remembered his brother's laugh when they were having fun together and he quickly shoved the thoughts aside.

If he was holding the wooden bear, he would carefully give it back to Flynn. "I'm glad you are able to have something like this with you." Ikuto said to the pirate and would pick up one of the bows again that he was working on. He would still be talking of course if that was what Flynn wanted. After all for now they would be making weapons for a while, but the feline did notice he was actually enjoying making bows again and this time he had time and tools and it would be used to help someone else staying safe, maybe.

"You think he'll use this for the right purpose?" he would eventually wonder out loud. Not that it made a difference whatsoever, but the feline was just curious. Would the weapons be to indeed keep the men themselves safe, or would they be utilized to go on the offensive and cost others' lives, maybe even innocents? It was a question the nekomata never had to worry about before since they always made their own bows and he just used it for the hunt for food and skins for clothes when needed.

Kitty_Mew

-

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items