Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
MEIS: Gymnasium [Dorms] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:35 am
x

User Image

◆ Strength D ◆ Speed C+ ◆ Weapon D ◆ Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ AA

▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

Narx had tilted his head and folded his arms as if to show how unimpressed he was by Change's sleight of hand, but the truth was Narx was a huge fan of illusions. As with every encounter with Change it was hard to make up his mind of whether he hated the guy, or kind of liked him in an odd way. A battle of wits was the very thing Narx enjoyed most. Change might provide that. He had the feeling that there were half truths to everything Change said. He was a risk taker, a bit of a rebel, a smart guy, but one who didn't care how others saw him it seemed. He asked them to join him on a quest of sorts, this could be a bad idea, Narx didn't know if he knew the guy quite well enough to join him on an actual mission involving a creature of Grimm, though it sounded easy enough, and might be a great way to get to know everyone. He would base his decision off of Danaë. He looked back at her and saw that she seemed up to the task. That's when he made up his mind. "Okay, sounds like fun to me." Narx walked up to Change. His face up in his. His eyes narrowed like a demon zeroing on its prey. His aura emitting some sort of 'no funny business' kind of vibe. "I'll reserve my judgement of you for the battlefield... I think that's fair." Narx's face then abruptly turned friendly. A large grin replacing his menacing look from before. "Let's do this." He shoved his katana sheath into Change's chest in a friendly sort of fist bump way. Allowing enough time for Change to use his arm to block it easily if he liked. Narx turned to Danaë with a smile, "I think this will be fun, don't you? I want to see everyone in action so we can know all of our weaknesses and strengths, well to the best we can with a single fight at least. You can't form a good team without that prerequisite knowledge, most people depend on luck and development, which is lackluster and inefficient if you ask me. We want a range of abilities and roles." He turned back to Change. "So where is this mission at? Somewhere nearby maybe?"

▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅

"The conqueror is regarded with awe; the wise man commands our respect; but it is only the benevolent man that wins our affection." - W. Howells

Youroka Kage

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Adept : C : Teamless

♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠

"The battlefield is also a place where judgments are often made messily.
                                      "
                                      Narx's bump to the spoiled heirs chest wouldn't be met with resistance it was actually met with, well something that was really awkward. He'd have made it so the sheath went through a hole he made with his index finger and thumb and proceeded for the quick moment to move it in and out all whilst giving the pure owl girl a single wink if implied double entendre. Suffice to say for Change'e what ever menacing aura that may have still lingered was dispelled by this childish act.

Hed then move on to answer Narx's question, albeit in the typical Change'e way. "Where? Whats this? Hold on let me consult the magical mission magician of Meis." Change'e would take both his pinky finger and thumb and curled his other fingers inward to create a 'phone' as he brought it to his ear. "What's that? Oh really." He'd raise a finger if someone tried to interrupt. "You don't say? We have to track a suspicious grim species down ourselves you say? Could be anywhere you say? Incredibly obvious? WELL I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW A FRIEND OF MINE WAS JUST CURIOUS!" He'd then pretend to hang up the 'phone' and shrug. "The nerve of some people, am I right?"

An exasperated sigh later"Perhaps its best we simply do a tour de mistral. If these Grimm are as prevalent as they say finding one shouldn't be all that hard. I recall there being a poor looking mill nearby, if anything we can all relax, do each others nails, and exchange scroll numbers."

Quote:
      Youroka Kage
      narxfang
      Quote:
      Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:49 am
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë was extremely confused at what the two here doing. There was a bumping of chests and then Change'e made a thing, and gave her a smile. She had no clue what was going on. She took a step back, cause everyone was up in her personal space, and she didn't like it. When her bubble wasn't being infected again, she took a deep breath. She didn't like over crowding.

So it wasn't just a stealth mission, it was a find the stealth mission. She thought about it for a bit. She actually did decently on rocky surfaces. However, they would have to wait until their was a break in classes to do it. "I'm actually fine with having to find the Grimm, I want to wait until the first day off. That way we don't get in too much trouble for sneaking off. I mean, we are gona get in trouble." She was used to getting in trouble, it happened all the time at her old school. She would sneak off so that she didn't have to deal with bullies.

"So, can we agree, that we are going to do this on the first break from class?" She didn't like the way he said it, but they should exchange numbers. She didn't want Change'e calling her at all ends of the day.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

[[OOC:]

narxfang
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 am
x

User Image

It was hard for Narx to tell whether Change was really just that immature or if this was another one of his mind games to discover emotional weak points. He ended up deciding that it was likely a mixture of both. He was probably so in the habit of being a jerk and analyzing the results that it was now second nature to him. Fortunate thick skin was not something that Narx had ever lacked. He merely raised his left brow as if to say 'really now?' Though the whole phone call thing was clever and so Narx laughed.
"I'm either gonna grow to love you... Or I'll kill you. Likely both... " Narx was more concerned with how his feathered friend would handle Change. He looked back at her only to see that she was keeping a safe distance and somewhat confused by Change's actions. Her innocence was endearing. It was kind of funny to have her and Change in the same room. They couldn't be more different from each other. Literally. Diversity was either an insanely powerful thing, or equally disastrous. That would be the top priority for Narx to find out. Narx turned to Danaë when she spoke. He agreed with her. They shouldn't immediately rush into danger. Sounds like a plan to me. This Saturday let's meet at the front entrance to hunt for Grimm. Here's my number Change. I know you were dying to get it. Narx tossed a tiny transaction chip at change with his contact info in it and walked back towards his wise feathered friend. "I wonder if being wise as an owl came from the actual animal or someone like you Danaë " Narx surely would have ditched school to go Grimm hunting with Change otherwise. It was good to have someone to keep him in check.

"The conqueror is regarded with awe; the wise man commands our respect; but it is only the benevolent man that wins our affection." - W. Howells
OOC:

Youroka Kage

NecroPlant

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:17 am
User ImageUser Image
Adept : C : Teamless

"Save the loving for a sweetheart." Change'e would say catching the chip "and the killing for Grimm." like swiping a credit card in one fine motion he'd add the mans info to his scroll. Change'e's scroll was of course flashy and to some degree incredibly tacky, what stood out most is just how unmasculine it was as it had several hand painted sakura flowers on it with the rest of the thing gold, something you'd expect a rich girl not a rich man to have.

"Well now, I suppose that sounds reasonable enough. I'll getting something to eat. I'm certain Madame Danaë should be able to reach me through you monsieur Narx. I'll be sure to send a text." Change'e would then begin his leisurely stride giving the two their space although it didn't seem he was heading in the direction of the cafeteria.

Pulling out his scroll once he was at a decent enough distance he'd then immediately with lightning like fingers send Narx a text as he had his conversation with Danaë. He'd then chortle to himself before making a right down a hall way. "Keep it Pg you two 😜❤️"

Quote:
      Youroka Kage
      narxfang
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë watched as the contact information was given to Change'e. However, she wasn't going to give him her information. The exchange happened, as she watched. Narx was asking if her wisdom was from her being an owl. "It's not wisdom really. I used to skip classes to get away from bullies. Teachers didn't like that."She kind of sounded sad at that.

She was looking forward to class though. She wanted to learn how to fight better with her powers, and she wanted to make sure that they would be ready for their hunt. Saturday would need to come first. Then Change'e said to keep it PG, and her face turned red again. She knew what that meant.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang
NecroPlant

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:58 pm
x

User Image

Narx watched Change'e walk off. The guy was odd. He kinda liked him though. He was also looking forward to Saturday. Hunting Grimm would be exciting. He needed to figure out how strong he was sooner or later, and that was the only true way to find out. Change's phone was quite funny looking. A bit uncharacteristic. There was likely a story behind it, and Narx planned to find out if possible. He turned back to his Danaë, his lovely feathered friend. "Well, whether or not you consider yourself wise... That was a good call. Maybe you'll have to be our team's captain aye?" He said with a playful wink. "Speaking of which. How about we go register ourselves as a team...I mean that is if you'd like to?" He scratched his head a tad bit worried she might say now. He'd be okay if she said no, but it would kinda sting. "And also I'm sorry you had a rough time in school before..If anyone bullies you here. Let me know. I'll be there for you if you need me Danaë"

OOC:

Youroka Kage

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:18 am
User Image

b - broken down *TO THE - - ( pendulum`s × swing )
_______________NO remorse & no words to say ▪▪▪
_____silence is thekey »_____loudness breaks ` THE KEEP
_________HUNTING DOWN; the } m i d n i g h t ` s____d r e a m
_______________grasping at strings_________ feeling nothing
____________slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream
____________slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream

____FAILING TO }} live* // love* // fight* //
░███losing all hope for A SINGLE SHRED OF LIGHT

Blanc would remain quiet throughtout the two sister's reunion, feathers still puffed as her eyes moved from side to side, watching like a piece of prey that was being hunted. Fingers trembled as she would reach up and start to run themselves through one of the hanging spirals of hair in an attempt to calm herself. She'd only look up when Xandria called to her and mentioned not letting the other leave, "S-she's right. It's unsafe to leave." she mumbled as one of her clawed feet would rise and cross itself over the back joint of her other leg, "Even if you can't reveal your face...you shouldn't abandon family that wants you." she continued lightly her voice soft like a ringing bell, "I...I don't have any...trust towards you, but Xan-chi does. Don't abandon her now..." she stated looking down at the floor before taking another step back clearly uncomfortable after talking so much.

N7-Ame

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

Raider

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:59 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë perked up a bit. Someone wanted to be on a team with her. She could barely contain her excitement. Someone wanted her! "Hooo-oo I would love to be on a team"! She was ready to go forward with this, however, she didn't think she should be the captain.

"I don't think I'd make a good leader though. I've made some bad choices, that lead to my wisdom." She looked a bit more nervous about this.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm
x

User Image

Narx's face lit up with a big smile because that Danaë so readily accepted his invite. He thought it would be more difficult to make friends, but here he was with his first one, and the best part was they were going to be a team. "Well, let's go to the electronic registry over there and file it!" He pointed to a terminal in the corner of the gym. It was usually used for students to log into gym class, and other extra curricular, but Narx knew it also could log them as a team. "And hey, I know you have some doubts about the idea of maybe being the leader, but the truth is your bad choices and experiences are what make you best suited to be one." Narx went to put his hand on her shoulder reassuringly, but stopped his hand abruptly, unsure of whether she would accept such a gesture. He would never admit it, but she looked like a princess to him. All of her feathers looked a lot like some beautiful and extravagant clothes or something. He awkwardly moved his hand up to his nape and pretended to scratch it. "I'll cut you a deal Danaë. Try it out. If you want to quit being the leader then that's fine, I'll take over, or we might have another friend who'd be better, but I think you'd be a great leader!" While he spoke he walked over to the terminal. He clicked a few buttons to set up the team registration. He got to the point where it asked for the name of the team leader and stepped aside. He then gave a small bow with his arms and open hands pointing at the terminal. He made sure that his posture didn't seem demanding. He wanted her to make the choice on her own.

OOC:

Youroka Kage

NecroPlant

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë raised an eyebrow. She watched as if for a second his hand hovered towards her, but then it went to scratch the back of his head. She exhaled gently. "You can touch them, just don't pull any, ok?" She breathed for a moment. He wanted her to be the one to put in her name. She hooted a bit in nervousness. She didn't know what she wanted to do. Maybe she could try it, she didn't know what to really do though.

She went up to the terminal, and typed in 'Danaë Svéd' as the team leader. Worse came to worst, she could change it later. She then moved out of the way. It was his turn to type in his name as a team mate, though they did need 2 more people to join them. "Only 2 more, right?" She was still very nervous, she didn't think that she was a good leader.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 pm
x

User Image

For a long moment he thought that she might back down from entering her name, but then she told him it was okay for him to touch her feathers. He laughed because that was not really what he was attempting to do, but it verified what he needed to know. Either way he gave a curt nod and responded, "I promise I won't! They are quite lovely colors though!" He wanted to reach out and touch one of her feathers, but he kept his hands to himself. Such an act felt a bit too intimate at the moment. He wasn't one to touch others except in a joking sort of way. Like before with Change it was a way to show acceptance and maybe a little intimidation. Girls were a bit harder to interact with for Narx. Instead he patiently waited as she stepped up to the terminal. Again, suspense took hold, but to his delight she entered her name in. "To be honest. I'm already impressed with your bravery!" He had to resist jumping up and down in excitement. "Yes! Only two more until we have a full team." He put a finger to his chin and looked up in the air to think. "I think we have to sleep in the gym until we form a full team as well, or until the week ends. Which sucks, because I want a real bed. I say we keep an eye out during class for anyone who we might be able to convince to come along on Saturday. Someone who might make a good partner. Wanna meet up tomorrow before class? I think I'm going to turn in for the day personally."

OOC:

Youroka Kage

NecroPlant

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:37 am
narxfang

As Narx mentioned turning in for the day he'd recieve a text. Whether his scroll vibrated or had an embarrassing tone the following message would have been received. The Avatar being of Change'e's face looking like a Maneki Neko if he checked it.

"I've acquired us a room amidst the workshops for our venture. The now former resident has yielded it FAIRLY to my person. *insert room number here* Should you or madame Danaë have any desire to discuss or engage in maintenance of your artillery said room is now available."

The word Fairly carried with it implication of the shady variety. No doubt Change'e had done something or other to have acquired an already occupied room. To a greater extent why didn't he just acquire a room that was unoccupied to begin with? The curiosities continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:46 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë looked very nervous. They needed two more to sleep in a real bed. She hoped that they could find them soon. She didn't' want people collecting her feathers. It was weird. She simply nodded her head. Narx said he was going to head to bed. She was a bit confused. He had said that he was hungry about 30 minutes ago.

"I thought you wanted to get food, hoo-oo" She then heard his scroll go off. What could that possibly be?
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

narxfang

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:53 am
x

User Image

It was good that Danaë had mentioned his his hunger. He had nearly forgotten, but his stomach growled like a monster was living inside of him. "Uggghhh....Food." He fell to his knees gripping his stomach in his usual melodramatic way. That is when he pulled out his scroll to check it. His face immediately took on an expression that made it obvious who it was. "Its Change. And his picture...who would ever choose that stupid lucky cat thing!? That is so Change though..." Narx's eyes darted side to side as he quickly read the text. He looked up to Danaë with a confused expression. "I think Change has secured a room by strong arming some poor and helpless students...nothing we can do about it now though. He also said something also about maintenance of artillery. I guess he's saying we can store our weapons there? Well that's nice of him... This sword does get heavy as the day goes by. I don't know if its a room that is big enough for everyone to sleep in, but let's go find food, then come back and check it out?" Narx stood up and looked around. "Where does one get food around here?" He honestly had no clue where to go. Should they go to Downtown Vale? or to the Cafeteria? He looked at Danaë in a sort of helpless way that could only be described as an injured puppy.

OOC:

Youroka Kage

NecroPlant

Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games