Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
195 Cherry Street- Rutherhart and Todeas' Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:47 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna saw the full green of her eyes, sighing a bit before he chuckled nervously. "Phew, ya had me worried there for a second." He told her when he saw her stiffen for a second before he could hear her speaking about everything. "Book?" He asked her softly while she began to try and stand up. "Woah, stay laying down, you said you weren't feeling well remember?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:18 pm
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea looked at the police man. She didn't know his name. She knew that Zoey had given the bodies name. Why was he shirtless? Oh no, how did she get in the seat. She was starting to freak out. "I don't remember. I don't know where I am. Where am I? I don't remember...I don't remember." She held her head, and started to curl up. She wasn't comfortable at all.

She didn't know him at all. Why was he shirtless? Why did they put her in control? She remembered looking further into trying to find something. She pulled herself further into a ball. "I was looking for something...What was I looking for? She sounded very panicked.

Luna knew she wouldn't be much help. She saw that Andrea was freaking out, and Ragna didn't know why. She sighed, and went to go grab the book that she was asking for. She saw that it was open, and there was a message written in Andrea's blood. Her eyes widened. There was another one of them. That meant that they could have killed all those people when they blacked out. What to do though? On one hand, she was upset at Ragna. On the other, the others would want to know what was happening. Why were things so difficult? She then went back downstairs towards the others.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC:]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:12 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched and listened to her as he began to rub her back gently as she was curling up. He sighed a bit before he shook his head a tad bit before he took a deep breathe in. "You're in my home, and my name is Ragna Rutherhart. But what are you looking for?" He asked her while she was curled up entirely.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:46 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea recoiled as he touched her back. She didn't know him, and he was touching her. For all she knew, something bad happened to them. She didn't remember getting to the house. Why couldn't she remember?

In their shared Mind, Zoey started to rub Andrea's back. Her beautiful, curly, blonde hair was matted with blood. 'He hasn't hurt us Andrea, but we are afraid that if you aren't in control right now, you will pass out again.' She looked up at Zoey, which made her look up from her ball in the bed with Ragna. She still didn't like how familiar he seemed to be with her. "Why are we at your house?" She then curled back into her ball. "I was looking for why you put us in the cell. I looked in the memories, they are books..." She was slowly starting to remember what she had been doing.

Luna then came down the stairs, holding the book, her finger holding the page that Andrea had open. 'We have a problem.' Zoey and Andrea both looked towards her. She then dramatically opened it. It showed the '4 o us' in blood. Zoey ran over to the book, and stared at it. Andrea wanted to as well, but she couldn't stand, never mind leave the chair. She spoke out loud. "That's my hand writing...why does it say 4 of us....There is only 3 of us." What was she truly missing?

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: btw, what Andrea looks like inside of their head.]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:03 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna listened in as best as he could as it seemed as though she was discussing some things amongst herself before she asked him directly. "We're at my house because I got lost trying to bring you home. You were in that cell because of both murder and attempted Murder." He told Andrea to try and help her jog her memory before she began to speak about there being 4 of them..

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:33 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea listened to Ragna. She remembered that. She was starting to remember a door. She was going to knock on that door. Why couldn't she remember what happened? They had gotten lost...if there was a fourth, then the bad thing was them. That wasn't good.

"Did I get beat up by her?She said that very softly. She didn't know what was going on. Her head was hurting really bad. "My head hurts..can I sleep?" Zoey looked back at her. "No Andrea, you are really hurt.""I don't care if I'm hurt. I'm tired..."Zoey sighed. She had no way to tell Ragna to keep her awake. She then thought of a way to do it, she would have to trick her though. 'Your head is smashed in the back, and you have hand marks on your neck dear.' Andrea seemed to pout according to Ragna. "It's smashed in, like a pumpkin. Pumpkins are fun. I have hand marks on my neck? Why didn't she take Luna then?" It would seem that Andrea was a little loopy.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:00 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna heard her main question on if she was beaten up by the 4th person, causing him to really question every on the file. He placed his hand on his chin while she was vocally asking about sleeping with her head pain. In his experience, that would've been fairly bad as she seemed to be arguing with herself. He had to stop himself from laughing from her argument before she talked about her head. "Allllright then, um... might I ask who you are?" He decided to ask, seeing as how if it was like 4 people in there, her argument reminded him of his argument with his caretaker about going to sleep with a concussion.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:24 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea looked at Ragna. He wanted to know who she was. This sent a little panic in her. Did she say that she was Zoey, or did she say that she was herself. What did he know about them? She looked to Zoey for guidance. 'It's ok, he knows about Luna.' Andrea had looked up to her. Zoey had always been taller than her, even though they grew up together.

"I'm Andrea...we were talking this morning when I woke up, before Zoey threw me out of the chair to tell you she had a file." She was now playing with the hair. She was nervous. The last person they told ended up dead, as he rejected them. Had the woman that hurt her also hurt those people? She didn't make the connection. "Ragna, are we in trouble? I don't want to be in trouble."Her lip was trembling.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:46 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could tell she was fairly nervous, and those green did jog his memory of meeting this girl earlier today. His eyes seemed to relax as he smiled at her as she formally introduces herself to him. "Pleasure to meet you Andrea. So far it seems as though I've met all 4 of you. The file does help with taking all of this in." He told her while he reached back to rub the back of his head, it did feel weird to talk to someone who houses 4 people. But he dealt with this before with his brother. "Trouble?" He asked her softly when she asked him if she was in trouble, soon bringing the hand that was rubbing the back of his head to place it on top of her head gently. He closed his eyes while he smiled at her gently before he spoke, "Nope, no one except me will be in trouble okay?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:02 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea tilted her head. She was confused. He had met all of them. "Even we haven't met her...Maybe I did, I don't remember..." Andrea didn't know exactly what was in the file. Only Zoey did, as she was the one who typically filed them.

He said that only he would be in trouble. Why was he going to get in trouble? She felt her head being touched. She winced, almost in pain. "Why would you get in trouble?" She didn't know what had exactly happened. She wished that she had waited and payed attention. He was really nice though. She wrapped her arms around in tentatively, and took a breathe in. He smelled good.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:17 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He watched as she tilted her head as he nervously chuckled a bit as she said that most of them haven't met their 4th member. He nodded his head a bit before he pulled his hand away the moment she winced. His face turned into that of a worried look before he asked, "Are you okay?" He asked first before she asked him why he would get in trouble first before he smiled a bit. "Because my little brother did tell me not to bring you home because of Darya."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:40 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea stayed where she was, holding him. She liked the closeness of being with others, even if she didn't like what typically came before and after. "When we are in control, we feel everything as if you were touching our bodies in the mind. You touched my wound..." She was still very tired, and her head was pounding.

She remembered Zoey seeing the brother, and what Zoey had said to him. "I remember him. Zoey wants to talk to him, cause they have others in their head." She stayed were she was. "She said no mating in the house, and there has been none of that." Andrea of course didn't know what Luna had done with him. Both Luna and Zoey winced when she said that, but they knew that it would only make her feel worse if she knew.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:11 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna didn't argue or even complain about how close she was, soon gently wrapping his arms around her as he sighed in content. It felt really nice to hold someone who wasn't going to suplex him for once as he heard her speak about her having a wound on her head. He winced a bit upon hearing that before he soon said, "S-Sorry, hopefully it'll heal... right?" He said in a question, as if inquiring that she could heal in the mind. Then she got onto the subject of what happened before the rule of no mating in the house. He definitely blushed bright red before chuckling a bit. Technically, TECHNICALLY, she was right. "O-O-Of course, no mating in the house had been done." He told her, to reconfirm her suspicion, mainly hoping that they could handle it inside her mind.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:18 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea just laid in his arms for a bit. It felt nice holding someone, and Luna throwing her off and doing unspeakable things with the body. She pressed her ear to his chest, to listen to his heart beat. It was going fast. Was he lying about that? She didn't care right now. She was really tired.

She then spoke up. "We've never hurt each other, so I don't know." Her eyes were fluttering shut. She was really really tired. She had the perfect thing to fall asleep to. The gentle rise and fall of Ragna's chest, and his heart beat.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:20 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could feel her getting closer as his heart was racing more than it did before as his face slowly got redder. He thought for a moment before he closed his eyes to try and think, she needed to stay awake just a bit longer, even if it was against her wishes. "So you've never hurt each other?Then can you tell me anything else about yourself or the others?" He asked to try and keep her occupied mentally as best as he could.

Youroka Kage

Lixin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces