Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Leap of Faith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:17 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"If that was all it would have taken,maybe my plan was too drawn out. If I'd have known a little wine would've gotten you into my bed so easily, I wouldn't have ordered any food at all." Absalon joked as he brushed some hair out of her face. "I doubt you would have fallen for that if you didn't like my appearance at all though, maybe you found your love for me earlier this afternoon and just wanted to hide it, maybe you had the waiter put something in the wine to loosen us both up," Absalon said with a smile before giving her a kiss, the feel of her soft delicate hands was nice as he felt her fingers go over his facial features. He simply let her without protest and thought on her tease.

"Perhaps I did, but maybe I anticipated that you'd bring me back to your bed," Absalon commented before looking in her eyes again. "In all seriousness my love, please don't think of me as the type of prince to use his good looks and royal name to woo women into my chambers for the night, I act quite the opposite, I have been chaste if the truth must be told, but now I think that you are going to make me end that," Absalon said.

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:39 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“And just what was your plan?” She asked him curiously. She blushed as she looked up into his eyes when he brushed some of the hair out of her face. Giggling as she shook her head at him when he spoke about her find love for him earlier this afternoon. She kissed him softly before touching his face gently with a smile as her fingers went to run through his hair pulling him closer knowing he had silenced her protesting and thoughts of the tease. When he pulled away hearing that he had anticipated she would bring him to her bed.

She smiled before looking away from him, “You should count yourself lucky. No one has ever gotten this close to me. Having me in their bed free to do anything they want.” She told him with a grin. She trailed her hand down to his chest hearing how he wasn’t the type of man that would woo women into his chambers for the night. “So what will you do Prince Absalon now you have me all alone in your bed?” She taunted him.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:19 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"I always have always been a lucky man, I believe that with all my heart. but this, this is fate. I'm certainly glad that I am the first to get you this far," Absalon said and gave her another kiss, this one more passionate. as he ran his hand up her curves. "Oh then I must really be lucky if you're so willing for me, that smile will get you in a lot of trouble come our future together." Absalon looked at her, then looked her up and down and smiled when he felt her hand on his chest.

"Well, I'm not sure. A young, handsome prince in bed with a princess all alone after a date full of drinking does surely lead to some nefarious actions." Absalon said and walked his hand up her side. "Do you remember that suggestion you made earlier tonight," Absalon said and put a finger in her dress and gave it a light tug, not enough to pull it down, just to let her know that he was there. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer, and see what you really have to show, and then we'll show each other something?" he suggested.

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia smirked at him hearing it was fate and he was the first to get her this far. Normally she would be so guarded and wouldn’t touch alcohol but she had with him. His passionate kiss made her feel like her body was on fire as he ran his hand up her curves. “Much like how you have me will get you into trouble with the others that had failed trying to melt my heart.” She looked into his eyes as her hand gripped onto his shirt tightly.

Knowing of the stories what would happen if a man and woman are in the bedroom after a night of drinking. “I do. Do you mean to tell me you were interested?” She asked with a smirk across her lips. Moving closer to him as her heart was racing in her chest. “Why stop at just those firsts and continue on? Maybe you’ll like what I have to offer.” She teased him. Pulling on the back of his neck as she kissed him with nothing but passion to make her point to see if he wanted her.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:25 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Do not worry my wife, I shall always protect your name and I will never back down from a challenge to end such petty and jealous attitudes. Well, unless you feel it would be best." he said to her in response to her mention of those who went after her heart in the past. He couldn't help but laugh at her asking if he meant that he was interested. "Well of course I was, I just tried to play off how surprised I was when you had offered." He pulled her dress down more now, her bust nearly popping out at this point and with one more pull it would be her bare chest out for him to see.

He looked at her when she mentioned what she'd have to offer and her pulling him in to kiss him. He pulled on her dress again, her bare chest now out for him to see, he also groped her rear. "Sophia, I want you, now." Absalon admitted and looked her in the eyes with a devious expression. "I want our bodies to be against each other until morning, I want our love to be shown in a more "physical" manner, I'd love to hear you say the same."

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:23 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia couldn't believe the feeling he would make her body feel. Did her parents plan for all of this to happen? Breathing softly she was trying to catch her breath. Still Absalon had stolen her breath away with their act as she looked up at him when he had given her a kiss like no other before. Her heart was still racing in her chest as she laid on the bed with Absalon never again would she ever be the same after he had shown his love to her. Any traces of hatred was gone from her now as he held everything of hers in his hands now.

She nodded as her eyelids were getting heavier as the effects were slowly wearing her down. "Yes.. I am yours as you are mine now..." she spoke softly with her voice sounding tired. After fighting her eyelids from closing as she laid slowly she had drifted off to sleep with her body relaxed before him.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:45 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon gave her one final kiss before following her and going to sleep. "Goodnight," Absalon said before he drifted into sleep and would be in deep slumber until his maid would come for his wake-up call. She would knock before entering. "Young master, it is time for you to rise for your day, your breakfast and daily regiment awaits you." Tiffany said as she went to open the blinds and let some sunlight in, not noticing that Sophia and him were in bed, let alone naked in bed together. Absalon was groggy from being awoken after their night of drinking and passion and simply answered with a groan. "What language might that be m'lord, is that the language of last night's bender?" Tiffany teased.

It took until the sunlight started creeping across the room for Absalon's eyes to shoot open. "Tiff-Tiffany!" He said in and rolled over out of fear, making him fall to the floor. "She turned her head in astonishment. "Absalon, what has gotten into you bo-" she said before she turned her head suddenly after seeing him in the nude and Sophia in his bed. "Tiffany, get out! I will be down in a moment!" Absalon said covering himself and his maid nearly sprinted out. Absalon was absolutely embarrassed as he forgot he requested an early wake up for today.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:50 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia soon was awoken by a knock on the door as she brought a hand to her head soon feeling the affects of a hangover. She groaned slightly as she covered her eyes from the light hurting her eyes. Soon she felt lighter as she looked down to see she was naked as she pulled on the blankets to cover her body while she was trying to make sense of the situation. Hearing loud noises as she rubbed her eyes gently looking around. “What… is going on?” She demanded as she closed her eyes and placed her other hand to her head.

With the pounding headache and the voices was making it difficult to be pleasant. This was the first time she had drank this much alcohol as she wanted to scream from the pain. Taking a better look she noticed how she was in the room of Absalon. She was trying to remember the events as they were a blur wanting to know what happened. “How did I get here?” She spoke figuring out they had slept together with both of their clothes off.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:11 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon didn't have a hangover although he did drink as much as she did, he would only be a little slow to fully wake up. He simply grabbed some underwear from the nightstand next to his side of the bed and put them on before standing and stretching. He would crack his knuckles before looking at her to answer her question. "We came here last night after dinner and wine, we decided to live together for the remainder of our week here, you must be really hung over." Absalon said and went to close the curtains, the bright sun now not beaming into their room.

"The thing that I'm not sure of is whether or not we told your accompanying party of our new decision, I'm sure that your guard and help must be worried sick, shall I send them the news my love?" he asked her before moving to the bathroom to take care of his hygienic needs. He would come back to the bedroom and grab clothes he had laid out for himself last night before their date, he was an organized prince and prided himself on this. "Also we need a new attire for you today, shall I send for something for you until we get your clothes?"

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:28 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia held the blanket closer to her body as she looked around the room before seeing Absalon stretching. Her eyes looked to him blinking hearing that they decided to live the remainder of their week together. Soon it came back to her as she let out another groan from her head pulsing. Then she remembered that night before she looked up to him.

“Oh no… I don’t think they know. They need to know.” She spoke knowing that her knight had to be panicking if she was well. Looking at her dress now ripped on the floor before getting her panties. She nodded at him when he asked to send something for her. She couldn’t exactly leave the room in her underwear. If she did that she would be the laughing stock, “If you talk to the knight he can get the maid to bring clothing.” She told him.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:46 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon gave her a piece of paper and a writing utensil. "Write out that that's what my arrival there will be about. Not that I question your knight's ability to keep a level head and listen, but I'm sure that it would raise an eyebrow or two if someone didn't come home without notification and the last person in contact with them showed up the next morning as if all was well in the world." Absalon said before he started to get dressed. He was fully dressed in nearly the blink of an eye, it wasn't really his casual attire, but his training garb, minus the chain mail.

"Also the request of some of your clothes might be another red flag to him, since he is supposed to be your protector." Absalon said and put on his boots. "It's Oliver and Marianna right, if my memory serves me." he said to her with a smile

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:24 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia took the paper and the writing utensil knowing it would need to be written down. “Will do.” She spoke with a smile. Sophia knew sometimes Oliver can be hot headed when it would come to her. She began to write a letter to give instructions to her knight and maid. She had given details only she would know about the two. She rolled it up after she signed it before tying with a ribbon from her hair. “Try not to open it. Just give it to Oliver so he doesn’t say you read it on purpose because you wrote it.” She spoke with a sweet smile.

She looked into his eyes with a smile, “Maybe you can be new protector?” She teased with a smile.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:58 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon took the rolled up piece of paper and placed it in a satchel he'd carry out with him. "I will not open it, squire's promise." he said and went to her. He gave her a kiss on the lips and met her gaze. "I will lay down my life for you, my love," Absalon said and made his way to the door. "I will be back quicker than the wind." Absalon said and walked past his servants. "I have news for you two when I return, have pen and paper ready for my return Blake." Absalon said and took one of the horses to the place designated to be Sophia's original living arrangement for her time here.

Absalon knocked on the door, and the maid had answered as opposed to the knight, probably for the best. "Miss Marianna, a note from Sophia, I assumed you and her knight would be worried, so I had her write this not explaining everything." Absalon said and reached into the satchel, then presenting the rolled up paper tied with Sophia's hair.

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:36 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia smiled warmly hearing he wouldn’t open it before he kissed her lips. Her eyes returned to his own hearing he would put his life down for her. She blushed before he made his way to the door, “Just be careful.” She spoke worried. When he had left she looked around the room to pull her underwear back on before wrapping the blanket around her body.

Marianna smile gently when she answered the door seeing the prince from earlier hoping he may know where Sophia is. Taking the paper gently as she undid the knot to read what Sophia had written for the two of them. “Thank you.” She spoke with a smile. Looking over the paper reading her instructions on what she needed to do as well as Oliver. She could see Sophia was thorough in explaining the situation to them before rolling it back up. “Lady Sophia I read needs a new outfit. Should I give it to you to give to her or would I need to follow? Oliver is currently out and I will make sure he is aware of Lady Sophia.” She spoke with a smile.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:54 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon waited for the woman to read the letter on what her instructions were. "No thanks necessary,ma'am." Absalon responded to her words of gratitude. He had a rough idea of what Sophia had written for them, he wondered if she had written about their decision to wed and whatnot. "Oh I can bring it to her Ms. Marianna. Sophia didn't even want me reading the letter out of fear of her knight claiming that it was an attempt at forgery by my hands, so it would probably be best if you awaited his return and gave the letter to him to read as well." Absalon said and handed her the satchel to put a change of clothes for Sophia in it. He was always respectful of others, especially the help he had since their job made his life a lot easier.

"Ms. Marianna, a question if you favor to answer, could you tell me something that Sophia likes, materialistic wise, I'd like to surprise her with a gift."

AceOfTears
[]

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas