Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrinkingInDaylight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:54 am
User Image
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
°ºO𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵Oº°
Adriel was slightly startled by the snort not previously taking notice that anyone else had entered the dome after him. He pushed against the glass and un-suctioned his face from the solid uncompromising glass with a subtle pop, the suction leaving slightly reddened round marks on his forehead, nose,and a bit on his cheeks. With a grunt Adriel gathered himself up and off to the correct side of the cold unforgiving metal railing and stretched. He couldn't help being embarrassed how easily distracted he had gotten.In fact suddenly aware someone else was there seeing him like that, and in his salt water soaked gym shorts and basic white t-shirt Adriel was sure he looked like some sort of beach bum....which wasn't entirely inaccurate considering. The faint quiet ambiance music echoing against the vast empty space of the glass dome seemed to really enhance the awkwardness of the situation.He scratched the back of his head and grinned glancing at the actual fish this time. Haha Oh hey there! Nah these guys are a bit rubbery raw and a pain to keep ahold of. I'll get them one of these days though!
Adriel mockingly furrowed his eyebrows and pointed to his eyes then back to the depths beyond the dome, threatening those fish to an early demise. He then glanced at the man who had been talking to him. Getting a good look at the stranger Adriel thought the city must be much like an actual reef, there being such a wide variety of people amongst the structures. He hadn't ever met someone with white hair before. So many firsts happening in this city. In an effort to not be rude and staring at the man Adriel strolled on up and stuck out his hand to introduce himself "Adriel. So you come here often?" Noticing the various piercings in the man's ears and the sweats and t-shirt Adriel figured at the very least he wouldn't have to worry about the man being stuck up. Then again appearances could be deceiving but it's not like he had anything to lose in talking. Not yet anyways.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:54 pm
User Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart..
She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling amused. || I'm speaking to Adriel. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I currently have feelings for no one.

His shoulders tensed, noting his sudden presence that may, or may not have startled his new-found companion briefly. Striking hues of ruby darted to the reddening patch on his forehead, and the seemingly fogged marking on the glass tank. While he had noticed how eager some people may be regarding oceanic creatures, it's the first time he's ever encountered someone this obsessed, whether it be his love towards sea creatures, or the craving of his appetite. He unfolded his arms, tucking them back into the depths of his pockets when the other spoke, easing the building tension seeping into the depths of his bones.

”s**t, don’t ask me to bail you out if you ever get caught.” he snorted, allowing an upward curve to tug against the corners of his lips, easing the look of his permanently tensed features. Then again, with the kinds of things he'd do occasionally, he wouldn't be surprised either if he found themselves sharing the same cell during their temporary lockup.

Falling into short silence, Seth took it as an opportunity to head on his merry way, a chance to slip out of unnecessary interaction, or so he thought, until the other spoke up once more, his voice echoing like a quiet baritone against his ears. ”Seth.” he fished a hand out of his pocket, and took the other's in his own with a firm shake. His hand was warm within his own, his fingers chilled to the bones by both the morning breeze blowing against him, and the cold atmosphere in the dome.

”Not really. I've been here once, though. Thought I'd come around to kill time on my day off.” his answer had been partially truthful, yes, but another part of the reason was simply because his legs had absent-mindedly brought him to the place he had taken Rina on a date to, the area she once worked at, and also the one place their relationship fell apart. He withdrew his hand, shoving them back into the depths of his pocket, uncomfortably fumbling the packet of cigarette he kept within. While he was no longer heartbroken, nor does he feel any kind of disdain to what was lost, Seth still found himself clouded with the occasional melancholy that would plague his own mind, though he's usually quick to dismiss it. As he did, now.

”You hang around here a lot?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

TheSaltyPrince

PUMMMY

Trash

DrinkingInDaylight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:39 am
User Image
°ºO𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵Oº°

Adriel smirked and shook his head tossing his ginger locks about, letting them fall around his shoulders freely. "First time actually and I have to say the view is..." He looked around with a reluctant grimace "Alright I guess. Usually i'm actually IN the reef. Much more fun and a bit more risky." He pointed out to where he was looking earlier and shrugged "I saw it around and figured i'd give it a shot. haha not much for $15 but hey, at least I know now right?"

He stood casually keeping his weight shifted to one foot slouching a bit and took note of Seth's guarded mannerisms as Adriel's chocolate colored eyes glanced back at him. He couldn't help think Seth sort of reminded him of the view of the reef from inside this dumb tank. Visually appealing, cold, distant, but interesting to watch.

Playfully scoffing with a cocky grin Adriel said "Pfft please. I don't need bail. I have yet to come across someone who could contain me, plus they'd have to catch me first." He looked Seth in the eyes and waggled his eyebrows dramatically in an attempt to get Seth to laugh. If he could do at least that he would consider this conversation a win.

"yo punny nut"

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:43 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨②
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Soleil Aquarium
                                                              With: None
                                                              Wealth: $1,985 (in pocket)

Robin stretched and yawned a bit as he walked into the aquarium. He hadn't really bothered to set an alarm for today, so he pretty much just woke up. However, eager as he was to explore all of Soleil, he had quickly made way to the aquarium. It sounded really interesting to see. Today he was wearing a white polo shirt and a light blue distressed jeans which rested slightly on his hiking shoes. It wasn't his usual style as he tried to stick to a more medieval, archer fashion, but it seemed like this was more practical right now. And since he no longer lived at home, he no longer needed to hear his father complain about how he didn't dress the way a businessman's son should. Robin paid the entrance fee and walked further in as he looked around.

His ears moved about a little, showing of his curiosity to this place as his gaze passed along the area. A subtle glow showed in his red eyes as a hue while his eyes adjusted to the lower light that was playing through the aquarium. The feline had expected the place to be impressive, but even so he was met with a view he had not imagined. His tail swayed slowly as he looked left and right and above at the water around him and the fish that swam around. Somewhere part in, the nekojin walked to the window and leaned in as he looked out into the open water. It looked amazing! Robin would love to go explore it, but he knew that was impossible. He couldn't breath under water after all, he'd drown. Perhaps it was possible to rent equipment, he would look into it.

Profile: Robin Averon

-

-

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:22 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑬тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③0⑨
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:09 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: Aquarium
                                                              With: None?
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual
                                                              Address: 1225 Pasadena

After strolling around for a while, Ayluin had arrived at Lune Beach. He had caught a glimpse of it when he arrived, but this was the first time he had entered the area. The elf followed the stroke of sand along side the water for a while until he noticed a large building. His curiosity piqued Ayluin made his way to the place and walked inside and down the stairs and paid his admission. The first sight that met him once inside made him awestruck as he breathed audibly and looked around, turning on the spot.

This was amazing to the young man. Never before had he beheld anything like it. "Wow..." he said softly and walked further in, looking in every direction. There was just so much to see and Ayluin wasn't sure where to look. The blue shimmer of the water cast by the sun from above surrounded the halls in an almost eerie yet soft blue light. Rarely had he seen the ocean, let alone been able to take a look beneath the surface. It was a whole different world compared to the clear lakes he had always swam in.

The blue seemed to stretched almost endlessly and the fish were contently going about their lives. Ayluin walked closer to the glass to look if he could see more before he uttered a sound of shock and stepped back a few. Some jellyfish had come out of nowhere, passing close by his view. The startled elf sighed as he could feel his heart run about a mile, though it quickly subsided back into a normal rhythm. Now prepared that something like that might happen, Ayluin stepped back to the glass and peered out looking at the coral reef that was clearly visible and smiled gently.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

-

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:25 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

R ● owan S ● kye C ● ortana

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

Making her way along slowly, Rowan had been trying to settle herself into her new environment, the new city, the new people. Smells, tastes and sounds, but it was all too much too fast. Having holed herself up in her house for days, she only looked out her window at the clouds and people who would occasionally pass by. It finally got to the point where she couldn't stand being stuck in the house, and forced herself out. Her pale eyes finally looked up from the ground she hadn't realized she had been staring so intently at, what stood before her put a soft smile on her lips. An aquarium. Though she felt badly for the animals locked in glass boxes and ogled all day long, at least she hoped they were happy and well fed, not knowing the difference between true freedom, and their artificial environments. Shaking away the thoughts, she entered the building and smiled at the person as she paid for her admission in.
Where to even start? She loved the beauty of the animals that swam in their tanks. Her favorites though had to be the sting rays and manta rays. They were so elegant, and interesting in their own ways. How they moved through the water. The smile on her lips grew as she stared at the fish passing by, brightly colored and darting around like they are playing tag. Placing a hand on the glass, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, the animals, like people, could give off feelings her powers could pick up on, in a weird way. They were happy, that's all she could get. Opening her eyes, they glowed very faintly and quickly faded. The animals would remain happy, at least her power had paid off for something.
Walking around enjoying the sights, her eye was caught by something similar. Silver hair, much like her own. Looking down at her own silver locks that hung loosely around her, she took note of the man observing the animals as well. Moving quietly over to him, she also looked on in wonder, "They are quite beautiful. I almost envy them." She spoke gently, but loud enough where he would understand she was speaking to him. She hadn't made many friends since coming here, but she was willing to try, and if she could befriend someone who enjoyed this as much as she did, well she figured that would be a pretty good start.

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Aquarium ][☁: I'm With][ Herself, kinda. ][☄: OOC][ ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:03 am
-
OOC:

User Image

With: a stranger
                                                              Status: Healthy, talking with the lady

After his initial startle from the jellyfish nothing caught the elf off guard anymore. Now he was prepared for the occasional sudden appearances, he could enjoy the aquarium even more. He could look further away, at least as far as the water and his own sight allowed, and took in the beauty of the surrounding underwater world. It was a good thing too that Ayluin was more prepared for the unexpected too, as suddenly he heard a sound from close by. Had he not been prepared he would certainly had jumped at the sudden quiet appearance. The young man looked over at the person to whom the voice belonged. The first thing he noticed was the silver hair as well, something he hadn't come passed a lot since he left his home behind.

It had almost become a novelty to see beyond his own reflection. Though he knew staring was rude so instead he smiled and nodded. "They are very beautiful, Milady. Though I don't think I would envy them, being stuck underwater to never walk the interesting lands beyond the surface of the sea." he replied, his voice calm. He had just arrived here so this was the first time he met someone from Soleil. "But I admit I would love to swim along the deep reef without worrying about oxygen for a day." Ayluin chuckled a bit. So this would be where his life in Soleil really started. After all making friends was part of life was it not? And so far Ayluin saw no reason to consider this lady otherwise.

As such, the elf turned towards her completely and bowed his head in greeting. "It is good to see there are more that appreciate this hidden beauty. My name is Ayluin and I finished moving here just yesterday. Could I hope to learn your name as well?" he spoke and gave a friendly smile to the other. It wasn't like he tried to make friends everyday. But he did his best. And she did look like she was a kind person so far. Unless she was very good at masking herself with her gentle voice.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:14 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

A light laugh escaped her lips at the stranger's first replay of not envying the animals of the water. "I suppose you are right. But imagine the depths we haven't even begun to understand." It was an idle thought, something she would usually do when nothing else struck her as fascinating at the time. Covering her mouth lightly with her fingers and clearing her throat, Rowan glanced over at her new company. Besides the hair that had caught her attention, she then took note of his ears. "Ah, an elf. I have not crossed many in my time." She had mostly heard of them from word of mouth. They seemed an interesting and peaceful people for the most part. "I would give my power to swim with them for a day though." She breathed out the words in almost sorrow, but the smile remained on her lips as she watched the fish swim by.
Catching his motion from the corner of her eye, she turned to face him as well, smiling at the head bow in greeting. It was her preferred method of greeting, while most others tended to shake hands. She hadn't worn her gloves out of the house today, so she was inclined not to touch others. His words made her smile more broadly, hidden beauty indeed, not many she knew appreciated these sorts of things, and it saddened her that these things seemed so lost on others. Inclining her head back to him, she tucked her hair behind her ear, then folded her hands together in front of her, keeping them safe. "My name is Rowan, and I actually just moved her myself not long ago." She returned his smile, who knew making friends could actually be a bit easier than she expected, "Welcome to Soleil."

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Aquarium ][☁: I'm With][ Ayluin ][☄: OOC][ ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:10 am
-
OOC:

User Image

With: Rowan
                                                              Status: Healthy, talking with Rowan and admiring the sight of the reef

The elf smiled when she said almost the same as he had about swimming in the reef. It would seem he wasn't alone in his wish to explore the reef unhindered by extra tools and gadgets. Still Ayluin preferred the world above the ocean. He was a little puzzled when she mentioned her power though. He didn't know what power she meant but he wouldn't ask either. The young man knew there were others like them too. People with magic or powers that they could utilize whenever needed. It still didn't take her long to greet him back though and as they faced each other and exchanged names, Ayluin listened to the words.

"Ah. The magnificent Rowan tree." he replied after hearing her name and chuckled. "We used to have a few of those where I grew up. I always loved it when they were blossoming. Or am I thinking the wrong origin here?" he spoke calmly as a gentle smile remained on his lips. Ayluin wasn't sure if this was what people usually spoke of in first meetings, as he had always had people plenty who liked to act as if they were his best friends from day one. But it was as good a topic as any was it not? He nodded when she spoke of having come here recently as well. "Thank you, Lady Rowan and a welcome to you too. So we are both new to Soleil. Have you had the opportunity to look around yet?" he asked curiously, not knowing when she moved here exactly.

"When did you arrive?" As they were talking, Ayluin looked back at the reef while he listened, though he also glanced at Rowan to show he was still listening. Maybe if they had both not seen much, they could explore some together. It would be double as entertaining if looking around with a companion and taking in all the new sights. That was if Rowan was willing to go around the place with a relative stranger. The elf wouldn't mind himself. It would be nice to have some company again or even friends to hang out with.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:43 am
quote="Rhun Tolihzeh"]
User Image

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

A light blush accompanied a small smile on the pale woman's face as her new elf friend mentioned the Rowan Tree. Not many knew the connection between the trees and the great symbol they had. "Aye, they are said in Celtic mythology to be the symbols of courage, wisdom and protection.""Too bad my original home didn't see it that way..." The thought crossed her mind in a flash and was gone again. Her eye gave a slight twitch at the thought, but the smile remained in place. She'd have to be careful and keep those thoughts at bay for awhile. "The blossoms are quite pretty, though the berries born from them are a little odd looking in my opinion." Laughing gently and covering her mouth, she turned her eyes back to the fish for a moment, still captivated by them.
Lady Rowan? Must be part of his custom, it would explain a lot on how he spoke. "Just Rowan is fine, please. I feel the term 'lady' should be used on someone more sophisticated than I. And unfortunately not. I came from a very, isolated, area, so when I came here, it was a bit much after the first few days." Well that's embarrassing, she had basically just told a total stranger that she was basically a hermit from the woods who couldn't handle largely populated areas yet. Twisting her fingers together, she continued to hold the small smile, just trying to combat her own embarrassment.
"I got here about two weeks ago roughly." She stopped in thought. "My how quickly time goes..." She trailed off, thinking of all the things she had yet to do. She was holed up in her house for awhile, and barely thought to unpack or anything. She just read and slept. Well that was just sad. A light sigh escaped her lips, she wasn't helping her embarrassment at all was she? "If you'd like and care to join me, I think exploring some more with company is more fun than going alone." It was part of the reason she had trouble pulling herself out of the house, she had terrible issues with anxiety in new places, having someone else there would truly help, plus, it was more fun with a friend.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:15 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: Aquarium
                                                              With: Rowan
                                                              Status: Healthy. talking with Rowan

Ayluin smiled and chuckled softly. It would seem he had surprised her, in a good way. "Indeed, also known as the Tree of Life. We have a similar mythology where I grew up. My people sing houses out of Rowan trees exactly for the reason that they symbolize protection. A more separated notation in our traditions also name the Rowan tree as a symbol for love, thus family." he said before he stopped and rubbed his head, laughing a bit softly. That had been a lot of information at once, information not asked for. When she told him to just say Rowan he nodded. He could do that. Manners and respect is what made him add Lady, but that would work the same if he was told to just use their name.

"Ah, I see. It must have been a shock for you then. Before I got to Soleil I had already left my home behind for a while. Though ever since I left there, Soleil has ever been my destination." he replied, though not commenting on her saying she was so isolated before. Her expression, despite the smile, already said a lot. "Not much longer than my arrival indeed." he replied a little surprised. It wasn't everyday you met someone almost as new to an area as you were yourself.

Ayluin smiled when he heard her invitation and chuckled. "I was just thinking myself, maybe we can look around together if you are also new to sights still." he admitted. "So yes, I'd like that. Let's explore and discover Soleil together. I've wandered a little bit between my house and this aquarium, but nothing else." he agreed.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:32 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

"Love thus family huh.." She repeated the words slowly. Chewing her bottom lip in thought, Rowan wondered if that's anything her parents had known when they named her. Shaking her head slowly to herself, there was no way they would have given her this name if they had known. "I like that part, I'm happy you shared that with me." She also laughed softly with him, wondering if he'd share more about his culture. In her time away from home, she really hadn't crossed elvish people often, so to see or hear their way of life was completely lost to her. But with her new friend, she hoped she could learn something new. If there were others like her in other races as well and how they were seen by the people.
Nodding in agreement to his statement about her being shocked, it was certainly true. "I did a little traveling before coming here and most of the areas I went through were small and everyone knew the other. So anyone new coming in or out stuck out quite obviously." Because of that, she had gotten used to people staring and watching her more though. It at first had made her jumpy and her skin crawl, but she became numb to it after awhile. "I think I finally decided to settle here solely on the reason that there are so many different types of people, there is so much to learn from those around us." She smiled brightly at him, purely happy that she had made a new friend.
"Ah-ha, great minds think alike, yes?" She laughed lightly with him as he chuckled, "I'm glad to hear you would like to join me. It's something to look forward to now. The only places I've been so far are the coffee shop and the Italian restaurant." Tilting her head to the side, a happy sigh moved from her as she wondered where they would go first.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash