Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image

I won't be pushed around
Move over, move over, move over
Get back or just get out

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩ ۩۞۩۩۞۩

"Carnage shut your damn mouth you ******** moron," came an annoyed voice followed swiftly by a smack across the back of Ikkan's head as Paytah walked up. Annoyance and anger glistened very clearly in Paytah's golden hues as he glared at the dragon, clearly not happy with his underling, and he continued, "I sent your scaly a** into the city to find Intel and potential targets not to find two random a** people and spread your thoughts on the masters like a damned priest. You're ******** lucky I'm in a semi good mood now so watch your tongue before I cut it out got it acid breath." At that Paytah turned his attention to the other two in the area and huffed, his fingers lightly running through the mane of the Liger at his feet who was currently staring down the other two males with a mix of caution and curiosity. "And who the hell are you two anyway and what has you so damned busy, planning an attack or something. If you're going after the masters then I would suggest being smart about it, they're clever bastards and will stop at nothing to save their own damn skins. If you're looking for unclaimed then there's plenty about in the alleys if you can find their asses, they're just as clever if not more so than the masters at times. However if and only if your going after the masters then I'm joining you, I've been wanting to turn those bastards into ash for a long a** ******** time," Paytah stated, flames licking across his fingers at the mention of wanting to turn the masters to ash. However as quick as the flames were there they were gone and Paytah was turning to leave, grabbing Ikkan by the arm roughly as he spoke once more, "If you have no intention of going after the masters then I have nothing else to talk to you about, get lost and do us raiders all a favor and stay the ******** out of our way unless you want to die."

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩ ۩۞۩۩۞۩

Set this plane up in flames
It's over, it's over, it's over
It's time to burn it down

Find me if you dare: Main Streets
Beat it pricks: His animal companion, one of his own, and two strangers
I'll wear whatever the hell I want: Black Infinity
Got a problem with my music: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:54 pm
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"I am born of a time
before men when the
world was raw.
The wisdom of rocks
and fire and earth
and blood is in my
veins."

User Image

Ikkan was about to retort to the annoyed incubus before his own golden hues widen at the sudden voice of his boss, Paytah. Though what followed after the shout caught the dragon off guard causing him to place his free hand behind his head. “I’m not some priest Boss, and you realize that didn’t hurt much right? Dragons have thick skulls, just saying..” Ikkan mumbled while looking back to the pair. “My boss is right you know, the Masters are slick, cheeky bastards will say anything to save their own skins. To be honest that s**t makes me want to vomit, slavery in general makes me want to puke my guts out! Anyways, best to heed my boss if your not raiders, for what’s to come is gonna get messy.” Ikkan stated before instinctively yanks his arm free from Paytah’s grasp and began to walk ahead of him. “For your information boss my scaly a** was trying to get intel, but they were a tad rude with me, I think they are mistaking me for some mere human. Should I show them that I am far from such a simple minded peon as a human?” Ikkan asked as black mist was slowly appearing from his tattoo eager to show the two strangers just what they were dealing with. There was one thing Ikkan could not stand, and that was being ignored or played off as some human. Turning on his heels to face the strangers with an eerie smile, his golden hues shined brightly.

“Let’s get one thing straight, I am not some little rat. I am higher up on the food chain, I am that makes humans cower in fear in the dead of night…. I. Am……CARNAGE!!!!” Ikkan roared out as the tattoo around his forearm shines a purplish black light, Ikkan jumps up into the air looking down towards the pair. “Let me demonstrate just how dangerous I am!” Ikkan shouts and soon becomes enveloped in the black mist that formed into a sphere. The sphere soon began to grow bigger and bigger before bursting revealing the most fierce creature to be seen outside of fairy tails, scales black as the abyss, teeth sharp as needles, the dragon let out a fearsome roar from its maw. Poisonous mist seeps from the dragons maw, the drag lands on the road of Main Street making the ground shake a bit as he stood his ground.

User Image

"For now I live in
a world of mists
beyond the reach of
mortal man but the
time shall come
when I shall rise
again."

Follow me if you wish: Main Street
I don't have time for you: Two Strangers and his boss Paytah.
Looks are everything: The Fierce Dragon
Music to soothe the savage beast:

User Image

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image
Dante Reinhardt
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

It wasn’t long before the incubus would realize the mistake he’d made with such a weird look. It was fully unintentional, but the act of conveying a message without words would never be his strong suit. He would respond to the confused look with a defeated sigh, and he would look down until SIere spoke.

It was interesting, the way Siere would respond after essentially being spaced out in order to ignore the male that followed them. He addressed Dante, rather than turning to ask the other to repeat themselves, and even referred to them as “it”. Did His comrade have something against this person? The incubus didn’t quite understand.

He opened his mouth to speak when another then appeared in the corner of his eye. Someone who seemed quite friendly with the annoying male and raised quite a few questions. For one, the names the new male would call him were odd, calling him scaly and acid breath. This peaked the demon’s interest and ended up lightening his view for the time being. Ah but this man was increasingly irritating at the same time, and Dante questioned the best way to deal with it. On the one hand, he knew ally’s to their cause were necessary, but there were portions of this interaction that he didn’t trust.

“You should tell that to your little friend. HE was the one that interrupted my little snack.” Dante said and he came overly close to his friend to prove the point, draping his arms over Siere’s shoulders and across his chest in a motion to hug posessively from behind. He would then proceed to ignore the others comments as if he frankly didn’t care what they said or did.

“He basically said that. The stuff about going after masters like some vigilante.” Dante shrugged and spoke into his companions ear, addressing Siere’s question in somewhat of a whisper so that the two might not hear. Honestly, it looked like the annoying man that followed them was getting needlessly fired up over his comments.. “From what I gather, the South’s so bad off they need to attack slave owners to make themsleves feel better~”

There was a prior intention to make these statements loud and noticeable, to the point of irritation that may show them what the other males actual being was… but he decided against it as that same male began to babble. So certain that he was about to terrify him and Siere. Dante watched, only releasing Siere when he’d likely push the incubus away.

It was a dragon. The man was a frickin’ dragon. Though… to Dante this meant little. One of his favorite raider toys happened to be a snow white dragon. One he had originally hoped to be an ice dragon, but he turned out to be useful nonetheless. Dante looked unamused by this, waiting to see what kind of response Siere might have before making a snarky remark that might make the situation go sour if it hadn’t already. He didn’t particularly like this sudden act of showing off from the dragon to say the least, but he wasn’t afraid. It was difficult to tell if there was malicious intent behind this action.

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but red~
Mood: Irritated, grumpy
With: Siere, some a*****e
OOC: ...

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PROFILEXX LOCATION: In an alleyway connected to the Main streets, quite a bit away from the dragonXX OUTFIT: As SeenXX OOC: --------XX

Keeping quiet to himself, Auri made his way back into the city after on job to fend off attackers that were harassing humans in the southern region. The pay may not have been worth the trouble for those seeking jobs that are paid their actual worth; but to Auri, as long as he has enough money for food, he's content. The city was mostly quiet today. Not necessarily a quiet day, just... not loud. And not loud is always a good sign for this sensitive half-demon. As Auri started going down the main streets, his current goal was to find a place to grab food then head to a nearby inn, or maybe just an alley way to sleep in. Auri has heard of a pretty okay inn that travelers tend to go to, the Silver Claw inn, but Auri wasn't sure if it was worth the trouble to find. Sighing, Auri kept to himself away from peering eyes as he examined the streets to look for a place to grab a quick and cheap bite.

However, this quiet adventure for food soon ended when a horrendously loud and large figure entered the streets. Immediately, Auri made his way to the nearest alleyway and peeked at whatever caused such a terribly loud nose. It didn't take long to find what made it. It was a dragon. A God. Damn. Dragon. A few moments ago, there wasn't a dragon in the middle of the street. Now there was. Maybe a place to eat and sleep could wait for today; better safe than dragon food. Auri could feel a bit of sweat drip down the back of his neck. He's pretty sure a dragon is too much for him to handle on his own. If it was a fire breathing dragon though, it wouldn't be able to do too much to Auri. But that's an assumption Auri is not going to make.

A tad nervous now, Auri creeped a little further in the alleyway he hid in, with his back to the wall. He'll now be focusing his attention to his surrounding sounds, hoping that his current obstacle would leave soon. I came from a long journey... why does there have to be a dragon in the city right now? Auri sighed once more and sat down against the wall. If the dragon doesn't leave anytime soon, it seems that Auri won't be getting and food or sleep for a while.

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

TrashPuppy

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:18 am

xxxx THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

After the new stranger’s arrival on their section of the Main Streets, Siere was already starting to look over the one he’d took for human with more careful eyes, not flinching when Dante moved up behind him. He wasn’t, now, afraid to touch Dante or be touched. He certainly felt no inclination toward ‘lustiness’ now, and with the two unfamiliar figures it was comforting to have someone he trusted—to some reasonable extent—at his back.

He took in Dante’s words, registered the information the incubus was telling him: these two were raiders from the South, raiders who hated masters. Siere’s expression softened, his mood shifting from a confrontational to a recruiting mode. He was willing to put their behavior out of his head. Their kind of mild rudeness was only disrespect to him personally, and he could forgive that easily enough. He had started to open his mouth, perhaps to apologize for his earlier assumption, to ask the ‘boss’ whether his companion was a human.

Then came a series of threats by the first stranger, followed by the transformation.

Before the Great Storm, when Siere had been alone, he had never had to worry about physical threats. The children he preyed on might strike out at him, or try to, in their terror but they were no threat. He had never been in any actual danger. Dangers then had been psychological things: crushing loneliness, boredom; the promise of an uncertain lifetime full of the same.

After the Storm, once he was out in a world freshly released and new to him, there had been the occasional danger. After he’d started the Moit, there was quite a bit more. He’d been injured, threatened; damaged even, enough so that the Moit had made due with a temporary leader while he recuperated.

And now-Siere faced down the threat the large dragon posed--the intimidating posture, immediately after the clear threats to his person that had preceded the transformation, the curling, poisonous-looking fog. He kept his balance easily as the earth shook beneath his feet, but that too was part of the threat.

Some part of his mind registered that the dragon was beautiful, so much more beautiful than the human-looking version of him, but the rest of him was—angry. Furious, even. Anger was a relatively unfamiliar emotion to him, though not as alien as attraction had been. But a threat to him was a threat to all of the Moit. While he was less important structurally as leader than most raider clans, the Moit still relied on him for so many things. They still, at least currently, followed his vision of the ideal world, a world they could create. When he was out, as he was now, he represented them as an entity in everything he did. And those who interacted with him in this respect interacted with the whole of the clan as well.

His voice was calm, but he expanded his vocal chords, stretched them so that his voice could be heard well enough from further away. Eyes opened in his neck, up his forehead, all of them training on the dragon momentarily. His mouth widened, the edges of it splitting toward his ears, but it was not to appear more threatening himself. Rather, he wanted to make sure that his voice was particularly resonant. He did not want to doom the dragon because the two strangers had not heard him.

He did not form himself to be larger, even as large as he had been before in the alley, or to bristle with teeth and heads and all the bodily horrors that were available to him to muster in response.

They had not known who he was, so

”You have threatened me, as well as my companion. You did not know who I was, so I will give you a chance you have no right to. I am Siere, the clan leader of the Moit to the East. Southern raiders, right this declaration of harmful intent immediately and surrender yourselves to a show of good faith. Fail to do so, and I will make it a goal for myself and my people to see you destroyed. Know that I will not give you another chance.”

This was the danger of threatening a clan leader. However powerful clan leaders were physically, the real danger they wielded came from the power they had over their clan. Siere’s Moit would happily die for him, and take his vendettas as their own. They would be surprised (Siere was not generally one to want damage to come to any non-human), but they would see it done nonetheless. The whole small army of them would come for the dragon specifically if he asked them to.

Siere knew little of dragons and if the kind of dragon this one was could understand language in his current form, but his gaze swung from the dragon to the other; the dragon’s boss, it had seemed. One of them would hear and know.

Mood: Angry
With: Dante, a dragon on the edge of a death sentence, an admirably spirited but rude non-human (Not noticed, a strangely adorable half-demon)

” Kitty_Mew”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
”Specter Cry”

((Sorry TrashPuppy, I couldn’t think of a way to incorporate you as Siere is focused now ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:58 pm
User Image

User Image

I won't be pushed around
Get back or just get out

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩ ۩۞۩۩۞۩

A single eye twitched at the mumbled words of Ikkan and Paytah growled, his anger and annoyance steadily growing with every word that fell upon his ears, "You're trying my patience lizard, I suggest you shut up or I really will follow through on my threat to slice out your tongue." With that said he moved to continue on his way, still gripping tightly on Ikkan's arm and letting out another growl when Ikkan refused to move. The words that left Ikkan at this point though true were only serving to annoy the fire user even more at the moment, causing Paytah's grip to tighten even further. However when Ikkan yanked his arm free and finally began moving forward Paytah followed, his annoyance now starting to give way further to his anger at the dragon's every word. That pride of Ikkan's though useful at times was now just fanning the ever burning flame of rage within Paytah which in turn was starting to reflect in the actions of the Liger at his side, the flames adorning its body growing stronger with each step. Ikkan's next actions however is what finally caused the male to finally lose his temper and with a roar the Liger launched itself at the dragon and sank its teeth into one of the weaker spots of the dragon, if not hard enough to draw blood at least hard enough to get Ikkan's attention. It was at this exact moment that Paytah watched as one of the males they had just been speaking to transformed into something that most would call a living nightmare and Paytah's anger skyrocketed even further, his eyes flickering like liquid fire as flames engulfed his hands and arms. "You idiot! I told you not to make a damn scene, for once ******** listen to me. Now look at the mess we're in because you couldn't keep your ******** mouth shut and just walk away. I suggest you calm the ******** down if you want to live to see your beloved treasure again because if the Moit don't get you the Deadmen will and you know damn well how our people feel about traitors," Paytah growled, his words spoken in the tongue of the dragon, making it clear he was serious and also very, very angry with Ikkan.

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩ ۩۞۩۩۞۩

Beat it pricks: His animal companion, one of his own, the leader of the Moit, and a fellow raider?

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

User Image

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 pm
User Image

"I am born of a time
before men when the
world was raw.
The wisdom of rocks
and fire and earth
and blood is in my
veins."

User Image

The dragon stood its ground listening to the Eastern leaders words clear as day, as well as his own leaders words. He soon relaxed his stance before feeling Paytah’s liger, Skah sink its fangs into his much softer scales which caused Ikkan to let out a pained roar. As much as he wanted to smack the liger away, there wasn’t much he could do to the spiritual feline. “Zu'u los krosis, Zu'u lost nid zaak hi lost jun do vomedaas himdah. Hi koraav, Zu'u kuz dii kah jormaar, ahrk waan aanwo dukaan nii faazrot zey. .. pruzah zu'u kodaav dii iisk.” Ikkan stated in his native tongue, for he couldn’t speak human while in this current form. To show that he meant no physical harm he lowered himself down to lay on his belly laying his head down upon the street. He would never dare betray Paytah or his men, dragons were loyal to those they served. His golden hues fall directly on his boss. “Ahmiliik, Zu'u los krosis fah dii dren. Zu'u vos dii meyus kah morkon dii noorend. Zu'u fund neh grut faal Dilon muz, Zu'u los mahfaeraak mid wah hi ahrk hi naalein... lig frolaaz zey do dii meyus dren.” Ikkan stated in an apologetic tone as he laid there at the mercy of his boss as well as the two leaders from different clans.

User Image

"For now I live in
a world of mists
beyond the reach of
mortal man but the
time shall come
when I shall rise
again."

Translation: "I am sorry, I had no idea you were a king of a different land. You see, I take my pride personal, and if someone dishonors it by insulting me... well i bear my fangs."

Translation: "Boss, I am sorry for my actions. I let my foolish pride hinder my emotions. I would never betray the Dead men, I am forever loyal to you and you alone... please forgive me of my foolish actions."

I don't have time for you: Paytah, Skah, and two Raider clan leaders

User Image

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

Specter_Cry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Dante’s hold loosened, and he backed away in response to Siere’s changing of form, giving him enough space to take whatever form he was about to choose. He was impressed by the way his companion responded. It was an admirable thing to be defensive not only of one’s self, but also that of a new ally and it was an important aspect to further establish trust. Reacting to this, Dante didn’t change his form visibly at all but made his power more prominent through his heavy demonic aura. To someone who didn’t particularly know their relationship, it was possible he might be a sort of guard belonging to the clan. Rather than a leader himself. He wanted to withhold that unless it were necessary, to avoid creating a threat on their end as well… and he hoped Siere viewed this in a positive manner, rather than cowardly.

It was in the short timeframe between threatening actions, that Dante would come to notice a new presence in the area. He didn’t know where in particular, but it was near and he wasn’t entirely sure who or what it may be. For this he would remain cautious, careful not to let his guard down on either the newcomer or the two raiders in front of them.

“Heh, sounds like someone needs to learn how to control their unruly little pet.” He stated blunty in an unamused manner. It wasn’t meant as ridicule like previous statements and it was more of an observance. “At least if they don’t want unnecessary enemies.” This was a warning. A warning that would have come somewhere in between his companions ignored statement and the others attack on his dragon ally. The incubus wasn’t exactly a fan of the man’s additional eruption of flame or the sudden movement of the feline creature, and this caused him to take a defensive stance beside Siere.

It was fortunate that the incubus had learned the language and could understand what the dragon said. Shiroe had often spoken in draconic since the day they met and due to personal circumstances, Dante had reason to further learn the language beyond just the basic vocabulary. His only issues, currently, seemed to come if more complicated phrases and words were used, but this wasn’t the case with the apologetic dragon, or with the young one he often talked to. Hah… he could relate this dragon to that of a child. An amusing thought to a demon.

“Apologize all you desire dragon. Pride is no excuse for an act of threat on an unfamiliar being.” Dante began. He still hadn’t a clue if Siere possessed the capability of understanding the large creature in its native tongue, but this gave the gist of it is explanation was needed. “I suggest you two answer my friend quickly, before you lose the generous offer he presented to you.”

-

With: Siere, two assholes, something small?
OOC: Just a note, the demonic aura is slightly different from the sinful one. This is meant to show power rather than gain affection.

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

TrashPuppy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:11 pm

PROFILEXX LOCATION: In an alleyway connected to the Main streets, quite a bit away from the dragonXX OUTFIT: As SeenXX OOC: --------XX

Auri couldn't help but be curious of the commotion that took place in the streets. Should he be spying on the situation at hand? Everyone else would probably just avoid the disaster that was about to happen. Auri on the other hand? He's going to watch from the sidelines. As long as there's no current apparent danger to him directly, he's going to watch. Even if he was, his curious mind would get the better of him. The intrigued half-demon peered from the alleyway he hid in and admired the chain of events that were displayed before him. There was a man that... scolded the dragon. He was scolding him. Auri wondered if they were friends, or was it like a pet? Maybe it was a person that could turn into a dragon given that moments ago there was no dragon at all. The half-demon's bushy tail moved side-to-side in anticipation of what else might happen.

Auri examined the other two that seemed to be involved. One of them announced who they were as "Siere, the clan leader of the Moit of the East." This sent a shudder down Auri's spine. Luckily he's never had to directly interact with the Moit. They weren't as huge as some other raider clans but they all had a cause to die for, and that cause was right there. Auri didn't recognize Siere's friend, he just seemed to be a demon of some kind. Auri scratched his head, was he a member of Siere's raiders? He didn't seem to be. He could just be an ally of him, they seemed to be quite... close.

Quite predictably, Siere's companion didn't seem to be happy with the situation at hand, it seems, quite apparently, that the dragon had threatened them. Auri wondered of all the reasons that these two could've done to anger this dragon that stands before them, and Siere and his companion don't even seemed phased with the situation at hand. That's quite a scary level of confidence to have. Auri himself is braver than most and exudes a similar level of confidence in battle, but against a dragon? Not a chance. The half-demon peeked his head out a little farther than he should to get a better look at what was happening. If he was called out for snooping the most he could do is runaway to avoid another potential conflict.

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:15 pm

xxxx THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

Siere held himself completely still at the Southern raider ‘boss’’s interaction with the dragon, and the resultant reply from the dragon. The only sign of his continued anger was in the wide, dilated pupils of the eyes still dancing across his throat and forehead, and the increasingly air-defying undulations of his long, black hair.

The Southern raider boss wasn’t ignoring him, exactly. He seemed to be attempting to comply, turning to his dragon and chastising it, even sending his companion creature to attack him. He couldn’t help but think that the other hadn’t entirely understood exactly how close Siere was to calling for action, that the man did not acknowledge him at all, did not reassure him that he understood and was complying. Still, he made no further aggression action. He simply…waited.

He couldn’t understand any of the dragon’s verbal response, but the dragon’s body language was clear enough. A clicking hiss issued from his throat, low, probably only audible to Dante. He moved slightly only when Dante spoke next to him, tilting his head so that his ear was near Dante’s mouth.

He could understand from Dante’s words that the dragon had apologized, though not to him, and he relaxed minutely. Unconsciously, some portion of his hair stretched toward Dante, tangling lightly around whatever was available--horns, throat, fingers.

Something made him look briefly away from the dragon, an ill-advised movement. As he did, however, with several of the eyes currently open on his body looking in the same direction, he caught a flash of color and movement from an alley not that far away. He couldn’t tell what the watching creature was--apart from its colors and that it had horns--but it was enough to provoke an independent, mild curiosity.

Then his attention was yanked back to the moment at hand.

Mood: Still; angry
With: Dante, a dragon on the edge of a death sentence, an admirably spirited but rude non-human, a peeping non-human

” Kitty_Mew”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
”Specter Cry”
”TrashPuppy”

Rhine Jive Click

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

I won't be pushed around
Get back or just get out

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩ ۩۞۩۩۞۩

The minute Ikkan complied to Paytah's command to calm down Skah released the dragon and returned to Paytah's side. The position that Ikkan took immediately after as well as the words spoken to him quelled Paytah's own anger and he walked over to the dragon. He then gave the dragon a quick pat to show that he had accepted the apology and turned his attention to the other two males, sending a quick glare toward the demonic male before turning to the other. "As much as I don't appreciate you threatening my clan either I'll let it go for now since it's Ikkan's damned mouth that put us in this situation to begin with. Now that I know who you are I want to talk, maybe even find a compromise here. I'm not asking you to be my ally, to be honest I don't give a s**t if you end up an ally or not, however I wouldn't turn away from an agreement either. Times are trying and the masters are starting to over step their boundaries a bit, I've found several in my territory harassing my guys and I'm not okay with that. They think they're the gods of this place and I just wannna knock 'em down a peg or two and want your help if you're up for it. I'll let you have most of the loot if you want since the Deadmen can get more supplies else where and in exchange you give me the chance to knock those bastards off their precious pedestals. If you don't want to make that agreement then we'll just part ways here and I'll deal with the masters myself. How does that sound?" Paytah said and crossed his arms, waiting for a response. He wasn't too fond of the situation that was currently before him but he really had no choice at this moment in time. He had heard stories of the Moit and honestly found some of the things they did a little deplorable but desperate times called for desperate measures. He was just glad his Deadmen were doing so well at the moment so he could hand over most of the loot even though he knew his guys wouldn't like it much. However it was really the only way he could see getting out of their current situation and he would definitely make Ikkan pay for this later.

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩ ۩۞۩۩۞۩

Beat it pricks: His animal companion, one of his own, the leader of the Moit, and a fellow raider?

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:19 pm
User Image

"I am born of a time
before men when the
world was raw.
The wisdom of rocks
and fire and earth
and blood is in my
veins."

User Image

Ikkan would let a murr like sound rumble in his throat as his boss pats him. His gaze turned to both raiders in front of them, mainly at the one that told him that his pride was not an excuse for his actions, the creature was right it wasn’t an excuse for his actions. “Losei viilut, dii kah dreh ni sahvol zey do dii dren, fah tol Zu'u los krosis. Orin ful, waan hi lost ni ful krah Zu'u fund lost ni tahmus ven Zu'u drey. Vahzah, nii lost nivok tiid nau dii malur Zu'u friikir. Waan til los naan Zu'u vis dreh wah wahl vok fah dii dren lig vos zey mindok.” Ikkan admitted honestly before his nostrils flare a bit as his head turned to the alleyway as a low growl suddenly rumbled in his throat as if sensing there was someone hiding there. “Bo tir! Zu'u mindok hi ahnok til!” The dragon shouted followed by a thunderous roar as if to force whoever was hiding to make themselves known.

User Image

"For now I live in
a world of mists
beyond the reach of
mortal man but the
time shall come
when I shall rise
again."

Translation: "You're right, my pride doesn't excuse me of my actions, for that I'm sorry. Even so, if you were not so cold I would have not reacted the way I did. True, it was poor time on my part I apologize. If there is anything I can do to make up for my actions please let me know."

Translation: "Come out! I know you are hiding there!"

I don't have time for you: Two raiders, Paytah & Skah, and a eavesdropper.

User Image

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

Specter_Cry

TrashPuppy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:22 pm

PROFILEXX LOCATION: Right outside the alleyway, a tad closer to the groupXX OUTFIT: As SeenXX OOC: --------XX

Dragon tongue... Auri knew of the language. Although his ability to speak in the language is extremely crude and limited; he understood it when it was spoken. The dragon's companion seemed to have been over all annoyed at how the situation seemed to have escalated. Curious, Auri decided to eavesdrop a bit. The dragon's companion seems to be attempting an alliance to fight against the masters of the south. The south? Auri just came from a job from down there. Saying the situation down there was a haphazard would be an understatement. It's as if one could feel the on going tension between everyone as one enters the region. Of course, no where in particular does this new world has a place without some sort of extreme tension. It's not enough that Auri feels at ease, but most of the time he did not particularly feel threatened. Many fools have tried to enslave the half-demon, but the master of fire does not yield so easily.

But... attacking the masters? Normally that would be an idea Auri could get behind and support immediately. However, these people do not seem to have noble intentions in regards to why they want to attack said masters. Auri turned his back to the alleyway wall and sighed. Should he intervene? The half-demon heard the apology from the alleyway he was in, it seemed that the anger this dragon has is based on impulse. Auri took note of that, and if he were to encounter this dragon, he'd make sure not to anger him in the slightest. Impulsive behavior can be deadly. Before Auri could continue his thoughts on the situation at hand, he heard the dragon's rumbling voice directed at him. Auri's had two options now, escape into the maze of alleyways, or reveal himself. Both options were quite terrible. The dragon, of all of them to call him out, it was the dragon. Tilting to his head towards the sky, Auri whispered to himself, "Sh*t..." He was less scared of showing himself and more worried about how the events would unfold.

His arms held to his chest, Auri slowly came out of the alleyway and revealed himself. He remained at the entrance of said alleyway, not daring to come any closer to the group of who knows what, and especially not closer towards a dragon. Tilting his head, he closely examined everyone. Someone who appeared to be human, the dragon's companion. He didn't have the presence similar to a human though. The dragon, huge and terrifying. A... demon? This caused mild discomfort for Auri, he didn't particularity like demons. And the demons companion, the one who introduced himself as "Siere", earlier. Auri had zero clue what he was. Was he a demon? Auri was unsure. Gently waving his hand, Auri gave a soft smile, speaking softly and calmly towards the group. "Sorry for interrupting, and eavesdropping, but I just got back from a job and I'm tired. Could any of you point me in the direction of anywhere I could get a proper meal and rest? I'd ask earlier, but you all seemed a bit... preoccupied. I'll admit I heard a lot of this altercation. If you're looking for suggestions on how to proceed against the Masters, I would earn the trust of those they have captured." Auri gave them a small smile, as curious as he was, he didn't want to get directly involved with what was happening. His bushy tail patiently swayed from side to side, awaiting a response.

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:31 pm
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

That was an interesting noise that would soon come slipping through his companion’s mouth. It was almost unsettling, and it gave a clear sense that Siere was not the least bit happy, still. The dragon may have been tamed, for now, but there was still no clear sense of intent from the other party. What was to be the next move and who would be the one to make it? Frankly, this irritated Dante greatly but surprisingly he was able to hold his tongue. If the dragon was once again angered, it would likely take too long to defuse the situation again. It was time they didn’t have if they wished to move quickly… not that he was any more helpful on the time issue moments ago.

Additionally, hair would seem to develop a mind of its own once again, wandering closer to his body like it had once before. There was no sign as to why and he’d flinch initially as it brushed against his skin before ultimately accepting it. The incubus knew it meant no harm, even if the others in the area did not. It could strangle him and cause him to twitch or grunt, but even that was beginning to become somewhat normal with the other male now. In fact, it could easily prove a point an cause fear if Siere seemed to deem it necessary.

In his mild distraction, perhaps even before Siere had, Dante caught a glimpse of that little something he sensed, but this time in sight from the corner of his eye. There was a creature there. Seemingly curious, yet not willing to become involved with either party. To the demon, it was not of any use to point the horned creature’s existence out. Without knowing the full nature of the reckless party before them, it was better for them if he didn’t. They may dislike the masters to some extent, but it wouldn’t stop them from capturing and treating a boy similarly. So for now, he was silent.

The tone of the other male, presumably the leader, had grown more favorable than it had in previous instances during the encounter, yet Dante still wasn’t a fan. Surely the glare from the other didn’t exactly help. He held his tongue, however he felt the need to at least make a comment on something in particular.

That thought was put on hold when the dragon would begin to speak as well. It was a surprisingly apologetic creature for one that had been so prideful and threatening only moments ago. Dante thought about the fact that he might ignore its apology, force someone else to reiterate the words or create more intentions of war… but he didn’t. The intentions on taking the city with his companion was far more important than a squabble, so he tilted his head to the extent that he could and in an almost raspy quiet tone he spoke to his friend. “Don’t know if ya understand, but it seems the big oaf knows how to apologize. Sure likes to blame his shitty temper on us though.” He left it at that. If Siere had interest for more he’d give it, but he also didn’t appreciate that blame. Even if he deserved it. The incubus sees nothing wrong with the way he acts.

He would then turn back to the other male to continue with his question. “I don’t know about Siere, but I don’t give a s**t about your loot. I am curious though. You said the masters were actively invading your territory? Now that’s some odd behavior.” Dante said, and that was fact for his lands. The nearest master he knew of to his own territory was the innkeeper and, as far as he knew, the man wasn’t doing the same. If there were those with the strength to be taking on raiders and those willing to move on them, and that could prove problematic. At the very least, he wanted info if Siere’s intentions were to simply leave. “I’d like to kn-“

The large beast roared again, this time addressing the horned creature that had been silently watching and for this he would sigh. What a nuisance. It would only bring about the young male coming out in a frightened manner to explain himself. Dante didn’t particularly like this, not with the mentions of being able to gain trust with slaves. That could mean a number of things for the stranger’s occupation and lifestyle and there was little room for trust without those details. “I don’t trust him.” Dante said flatly, ignoring the boy for now despite how cute he looked.

-

With: Siere, two assholes, a cute boy
OOC: ...

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

TrashPuppy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:44 am
-
OOC: React as you will. If you guys don't notice him (which is possible) he will just wait until the coast is clear lol. (Well unless someone needs healing, but that is his own burden to bear.)

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 50/50
                                                              Place: Main Streets, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Strangers further ahead
                                                              Outfit: Sleeveless black vest and baggy black pants with black leather boots
                                                              Weapon: One handed Sword
                                                              Status: Healthy, cautious
                                                              Theme: Moon Song

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---

It had taken the drow quite a long track to get to the city from the Barrens. After walking into it, near the runes and being exposed to the ambient of the Moit Camp he had gotten quite tired by now. But the water he had been offered had definitely been a plus. He had drank about half already after his track and that was more than he had left before refilling it with Kaeden's. With the Barrens being as quiet as it had been during his journey, Drathir had slackened up a bit, but now he entered the city, he remembered Kaeden's warnings and he proceeded with a lot more caution. He had a promise to keep after all.

It wasn't long after that that caution might well have been his rescue. Because of it he noticed the people ahead in the streets once he entered before running into them. Remembering Kaeden's warning with how volatile most of this place were, Drathir was quick to move himself behind one of the buildings before moving closer. He really couldn't dally around for much longer, but he would have to pass them to see if he could at least trust the owner of the inn that he had passed before going to the Barrens.

Cautiously the drow moved on, keeping the building between him and the strangers on the street. From there though he would have to pass in open sight to reach the next and as it stood now Drathir wouldn't be able to do so undetected. Instead he stepped back and placed his back against the nearby wall and decided to wait for a while, surely they wouldn't stay there forever. In the meantime he would make sure to listen and see what kind of intentions they would seem to have.

Profile: Drathir Daevion'lyr

Kitty_Mew

TrashPuppy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

Rhine Jive Click

[color=#80bfff]""[/color]

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash