The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:53 pm
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: On the move, With: Konoe
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

On the pass by with the strange male, Ayluin had merely given a glance. That was probably for the best, considering the elf boy was quite a goldsmith already and the male's body might have caught his attention distracting him from their task. Right now though, he just walked on to the exit to join Konoe for their gathering outing. It had sounded like it might be quite a troublesome outing, with how Bardo seemed so worried.

It wasn't long before the young man was reunited with the toro and he smiled at Konoe, nodding when they spoke. "Time to search for wood and metal then! I'm sure this'll be fun." Ayluin said and followed next to the feline as they made their way to the areas. He wasn't known with the places yet after all. "But if we gather up all the wood we can carry, then how will we pick up and carry the metal?" he asked as they walked.

The elf wasn't sure how they were supposed to still carry anything really, if they would carry all the wood they could. Then where would the metal go? But that was what he could ask Konoe, he was his senior now, though Ayluin would treat them as they requested of him. It seemed Konoe was a little on edge though and Ayluin didn't know why. Not that he had much ado with Nekomata from back at his home. They met at times and that was it. And they did not have such feline traits like heat, so it wasn't something that popped into Ayluin's mind.
                                                              [EXIT]

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

Out On Cocao break: Welcome Back

-

-

[color=#00b300]""[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Thoughts:'I have to find him..'
Where: Silver Claw Inn, With: two travelers
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image
HP: 40/40

It hadn't taken long before Ayluin was running as fast as he could with the pack on his back. The forest itself was even scaring him now with all the bad energy it seemed to ooze at this moment. But even after he had left the forest behind them, he didn't run slower. He would only glance behind him at times to see if the traveler wasn't falling behind. But it looked like his obstructed run with the wood was enough to keep them close enough together. The boy ran through the streets and into the inn before his legs finally gave in and he fell for a moment, but this wasn't the time to rest.

"B..BARDO!" the boy panted as he allowed the pack to slide off his shoulders, lightening the load by quite a bit, and pushed himself back up and ran to find the man, calling him a few times. But he wasn't sure where to find them right now. Since he already called for him pretty loudly, the elf boy turned back to the two travelers. "I'll show you to my room, you can rest there for now." the boy said, feeling bad for the wounded strangers.

If the white haired male could still stand he would lead them to his room while keeping an eye open and calling Bardo a few more times. Perhaps he was in a room. At number one zero one he stopped and took the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. They could arrange for their own room later, though he wasn't good for healing yet. These two needed a doctor too.

"You can rest here, I'll continue to look for Bardo and we'll find a way to treat you both." he said and then left the room leaving the two males behind so they could rest for now at least and resumed his search for the owner.

Out On Cocao break: Sorry it is a bit shorter than usual, didn't want to run to far ahead of things.

Loveless Sky

Specter_Cry

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dai
The Glowing God
Priceless and Worthless

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

The shining gem stood there feeling befuddled by the others lack of reaction compared to the others he had interacted with recently. He certainly did not like to be brushed off so casually. Though he soon sparkled with curiosity now wanting to poke at him and figure what made him make the fun expressions that others made. "Oh come now, it is good for you too go enjoy things. At least, I have been told. Just one show, I am sure you could bring the two that just left. So pretty they are" He said musing the last part too himself. Dai Enjoyed pretty things what could he say?

Dai watched him as he spoke and introduced his name, another thing that fit quite well. He was now curious since the other ship child didn't seem to care about the damage that had gone on his ship. Deciding too followed he walked out to the other room with him, thought his eyes went elsewhere for a moment. Bardo wasn't the usual type that he played with but it certainly didn't mean he couldn't appreciate his......package.

[ENTER]

Entering the other room Dai looked around at any potential damage that may have been there. "It is such a shame when other ruin nice things" His voice hitched a moment turning at the sound of another's voices. "...Speaking of ruining nice things" he ran his hand over his hair pushing it back as he stood straight, the curious expression gone; replaced with a stern look.

Dai walked over looking down at the elf. "What is wrong little moon flower?" he tilted his head his hand ghosting over the others head, one would almost believe they could feel the touch. His eyes now piercing, since even he could tell that there was a negative vibe to the boy.

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣
With: Bardo, pretty elf
Where: silver claw inn
Wearing: androgyny end
but in a burnt yellow/orange color

[spolier]
Specter_Cry
MISTER KITTY MAN

Rhun Tolihzeh
Pretty elf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:35 am
User Image

User Image

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

There was no surprise on Bardo's face when Dai followed him into the next room, it was expected. However Bardo ignored him for the moment as he assessed the damage he had done to the floor earlier, hoping it wasn't too bad. Thankfully the floor wasn't too bad, a little wood and a nail or two would fix it right up, which was good news for the tora. It was at this point though he was yanked from his thoughts when Dai's words graced his ears and he stiffened ever so slightly before speaking, "Though I appreciate your offer I think I'll pass for now, I'm content with my life as it sits right now. As for the two people you saw earlier I think it's best you leave them be if you want to keep things good between us, they are here to live their lives not become the next addition to the other masters' collections," Bardo stated calmly and then turned his attention to the window, making note of how dark it was getting. If Know and Ayluin didn't return soon he'd probably have to go after them and he honestly wasn't to keen on being out that late. However he was soon torn from his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice shouting his name and he turned to see a very panicked Ayluin before him. However the elf was alone and that was an instant red flag to Bardo. At that he turned his focus to his other senses, hoping to find any sign of Konoe. He heard movement upstairs as if someone was walking around which brought him some relief but when he noticed how faint Konoe's scent still was the worry returned. "Konoe didn't come back with you did he? I have to go find him. I heard movement upstairs though, I trust you to deal with it. There's knives scattered about the inn, I put them there to act as defense if need be. There's also medical supplies in the bathroom, they're in the cabinet to the right left of the toilets if you need them. Dai try not to break anything or cause a ruckus please, I'll be back as soon as I can, be careful," Bardo said and then took off out the door to the inn, hoping to find Konoe soon.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: The Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Dai and Ayluin => Himself
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

ChronoCrusadeRosette

[quote="Rhun Tolihzeh"

User Image

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:33 am
Thoughts:'Hope Bardo and Konoe come back soon...'
Where: Silver Claw Inn, With: Dai

User Image

After calling a few times, the elf was starting to worry the other had gone out or something. But then the man came in few, with another person that Ayluin had only noticed in passing earlier. The boy reacted a bit guarded when they came to him and almost petted his head. Perhaps they would stay at the inn, being here this late still. But that was not important right now. Before he could explain himself though the feline ran off, leaving the elf with the odd person. "But...but they are travel..." Ayluin tried to call after the man but gone he was and Ayluin sighed a bit. At least help was underway for his friend Konoe.

"Travelers..." he finished trailing off and shook his head a bit. But then it dawned to him he was left alone with the other person and he looked around carefully and at the man, 'was it a man?' before him. "It's already taken care of." he said and smiled a bit before moving to where Bardo had mentioned the kit would be. He was kind of surprised that Bardo would tell him about the knives as if he expected him to fight though. The boy couldn't even fight, his only defense was his shield.

"Excuse me for a moment." he said to the other person and ran upstairs with the first aid kit. Up in the room he spoke with them a bit and then left the kit, since he didn't know how it all worked anyway, and returned downstairs, though he was slightly insecure with the person waiting there, but then he heard sounds in the other room. Since it wouldn't budge, the boy went down, grabbed the key and returned upstairs, apologizing to the odd person. [Exit to Room 109]

Out On Cocao break: Feel free to get between xD
Specter_Cry

ChronoCrusadeRosette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:07 am
LOCATION: Standing in the middle of the inn/ Sitting next to Ayluinxx
OUTFIT: As seen, wearing his enchanted rings. XX
OOC:Due to Katse's background, he has developed zero social skills, he was also traumatized by his mother's death so there's that as well. His manner of speaking is part of his thought process. His decision making is still thought out and structured like that of an adult, but his speech and timidness is due to him never speaking to anyone else besides his mom. XX

As the boy continued to spoke, Katse listened attentively. The elven boy assured him that he was safe, and mentioned the he himself felt safe, most of the time. Katse assumed there was a time where the elven boy did not feel safe, hopefully that feeling of fear wasn't one that plagued his heart as much as it plagued Katse's. This was his one chance to have to live in fear anymore, so he was now set on taking this chance. After he introduced himself as Ayluin, Katse whispered it to himself under his breath. Someone else's name, and they knew his name. As Katse followed him, he wondered if other elves had such pretty names. Katse would inquire about it, but it didn't seem like the time.

-Enter Katse into Main Entrance-

As Katse entered, he looked around in awe. This is the perspective of someone who just... goes to the inn. Normally. He never truly took in the details of the inn that didn't apply to stealing. The only time Katse would go to inns was to steal their food, successfully at that. But maybe he didn't have to do that any more. Katse was excited by the mention of sitting by the fire due to not having the comfort in doing so in a long time, so once he spotted said fire, his eyes lit up. "Th-there it is..." Katse held his hands to his chest, and fiddled with the cloth of his jacket. He wondered how long he would have to wait for this man named Bardo. The albino boy hoped he was as nice as Ayluin said he was.

If Ayluin went to sit by the fire already, Katse would join him. He would remain silent in there time there, unless Ayluin initiated another conversation.

Rhun Tolihzeh

TrashPuppy

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:23 am
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Entrance Hall, With: Katze, Dai

User Image

Ayluin re-emerged into the entrance hall where he had been just earlier. He was just glad that he didn't need to defend himself as he first feared he would need to. The other was, though slightly odd, friendly enough. They even seemed overjoyed at seeing the fire and the elf boy giggled a bit at the reaction. "Yes there it is." he said before turning to the large person at the counter. "I am afraid I am the only one here that can be or service for now...I'll be at the fire if you need me." he said to Dai, slightly unnerved by the man still but at least offering his service in case the other wanted a room or something to drink.

The elf could provide that. Having said that, Ayluin went to the fire and sat down on the places near to it, even adding a log if necessary. It was in essence an over large campfire after all and he was quite good with those. Once he made sure the fire was burning well enough, he relaxed a bit, or tried to. His mind was still with Konoe back in the forest which stopped him from relaxing completely. Not to mention his newly found employer who had gone after him. The forest had felt really dark.

"I'm sure they will be back soon." Ayluin said to Katze, though partly perhaps to also reassure himself that all would be fine with the duo. As short as it had been since they met, the elf liked the two felines. They were friendly and kind. Bardo, though brisk at times, was also very fair and helpful. Perhaps he would stay a while here. The place sure looked like the best place to be and he was friends with Konoe and Bardo. The elf caught himself thinking he didn't even want to leave anytime soon, unless Bardo got tired of housing him perhaps.

Out On Cocao break: I see. That makes sense smile

TrashPuppy

ChronoCrusadeRosette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:42 am
OOC:--------
                                                          As Katse sat by the fire, he took the coin out of his pocket and started to play with it again. He flipped it from one hand to the other, twirled it on each finger, and practiced his sleight of hand with it. It was a fun hobby to keep himself sane. Still playing with the coin, he looked around the inn, and took it in. He was with another person, one who didn't want to hurt anyone, someone who seemingly just wanted to be safe, like Katse. It was a heartwarming feeling, he knew that there were others who were at the mercy of those who ruled the lands; but Katse never tried to trust anyone he came across. It was always take what you need, then hide. That's what his mother taught him. But... he was tired. Katse was tired of living the way he was, so maybe he could just live differently for once. All he hoped is that Bardo let him stay at the inn.

Coin still in hand. Ayluin reassured Katse that Bardo and whoever is accompanying him will return sometime soon. The albino boy nodded, and the wave of sleepiness washed over him again. He should probably nap in his seat, there's a fire that's providing comforting warmth, and Ayluin said that they are in a safe place, so a little shut-eye wouldn't be too bad... Katse put his coin back in his pocket, along with his invisibility ring, held his knees to his chest in his seat, and rest his head against them. He's slept in more uncomfortable positions, so this will have to make do. Letting his mind wander, he let the world fade around him, and began to sleep.

Rhun Tolihzeh

TrashPuppy

Reflett

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:29 am
              User Image
              " What does it mean to be alive? "
              ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
              »»Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max««

With: Strangers?
              Where: Some sort of inn?
              Feeling:Wary
              Wearing: Wastelander Apparel, except in muted brown.

»»—=—=—=— —=—=—=—««

Hunger.

Between hiding from place to place and dodging entrapping hands, Ren seemed to get hungry a lot. More than when he was just doing simple labor. It was hard to keep his energy up most days, and he’d learned the hard way his limits on just how long he could go without. He had a while left on that countdown, but he could feel his stomach starting to hurt from hunger. Thirst was another problem for him, seeing as there wasn’t much in the way of clean, drinkable water just laying around. The best he had came from a questionable puddle by a gutter, and honestly just the thought of drinking it made his stomach churn; so it was for emergencies only.

New to the city, Ren had no connections, no idea where he was, nor any idea of what he was doing. He wasn’t familiar to the customs, he had no money, nor anything of value to barter with. For a moment, he considered stealing again. It was how he’d been able to keep going so far, but he always felt terrible afterwards. Perhaps that's from whence his need to help people came from; a need to balance his karma. Either way, he quickly put the thought out of his mind. He was going to be better, start new.

Ren had made a bold choice to trek out to the main streets of the city, a last ditch attempt. As little as he knew of this world, he did know his place. He knew how little his worth in society was. From the moment he awoke, Ren was nothing more than a tool to be captured and used. So, being in a main street where others were left him anxious and on edge. Even if there was no one looking at him, he felt eyes boring into the back of his head. Nervously, he adjusted the iron pipe hidden within his sleeve. He wasn't a fighter, but if anyone grabbed him, he’d have to react quickly. To take his mind off the feeling, he read every sign on every building he passed. Nothing stood out to him as a particularly savory place to eat at.

That is, until he stopped in front of one set of large, oaken doors. Glancing up, the doors belonged to a rather large, homely building. It was worth a shot. He wasn't getting any further just wandering around. Swallowing his fears, Ren softly opened the door.

》》ENTER《《

Entering, it was almost completely obvious this was an inn. Keys lining the wall, the smell of past meals, Ren almost felt right at home. Only when the door completely shut did he take off his hood, raking his hand through his dark hair to smooth it back into place after it had been mussed by his hood. Quickly glancing around the room, there wasn't anyone immediately noticeable to him. Ren stepped up to the counter.

"Uh, hello? Anyone here?”

»»—=—=—=— —=—=—=—««
              " When I find out, I'll show you. "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:53 pm
Thoughts:'A new customer?'
Where: Silver Claw Inn, With: Katse, new face

User Image

The boy smiled a bit when the other was slowly relaxing. It felt good to be able to offer other people a safe place to call the night. Ayluin could see why Bardo liked to do it so much in even just this evening. Once Katse had fallen asleep, the elf had silently walked up the stairs back to what was to be his room and he cleaned up the bed the feline had been sleeping on, putting the bloodied sheets with the washing pile. "Maybe I can do that first tomorrow." he muttered to himself, taking his job at the inn seriously.

Since it was already late though, Ayluin went to a closet and picked out a blanket, before he went back downstairs. He had only barely reached the room when he heard an unknown voice which startled him a bit at first. But after looking around, he saw the male that belonged with the voice and they were not drawing any weapons or anything. Ayluin sighed in relief. The evening had him quite on his toes it would seem. "Hello and welcome. Can I help you?" he asked the person that called out as he made his way to Katse first and threw the blanket over him just in case the room wasn't warm enough once the fire would go out later.

Unless they kept it burning, this was his first day after all. Once he was done, the boy walked to the new face, be it slightly cautious. "I'm afraid the owner and his partner are not here right now, but I work here too...since today." he said and rubbed the back of his head a bit. He wasn't to sure how to handle this but since he was the only employee left right now, he would do his best to fill in wherever needed.

Out On Cocao break:

TrashPuppy

Reflett

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Reflett

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 pm
              User Image
              ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

With: An Elf and a sleeping person.
              Where: An inn.
              Feeling: A bit more open now.
              Wearing: Wastelander Apparel

»»—=—=—=— —=—=—=—««

Just when he started to wonder if anyone was home at all, Ren heard a small voice pick up from behind him. He turned towards the voice, blinking in surprise. He hadn’t noticed him come down the stairs, perhaps because he was looking elsewhere. The boy before him looked rather young, and from what Ren could tell of his long ears; he was Elven. He watched the Elf place a blanket over a sleeping figure he hadn’t noticed before, listening to him as he spoke.

“So… The boss isn’t around, huh? That’s alright. I can wait if that makes it any easier.” He pulled up a chair, and took a seat. The poor kid had only been working here a day, Ren assumed he didn’t know quite what to do. “Besides, I’d probably have to work something out with him, given I don’t have any money to pay for anything.”

Leaning forward, Ren’s amber eyes glanced over the Elf again. It may have been his imagination, but he seemed a bit nervous. Regardless, he attempted to make the other feel better by looking as least threatening as he could. Not that he was a threat anyways, but the boy probably didn't know that.

“Oh! Where are my manners? My name’s Ren, I’m new to the city.” He held out his hand, offering a handshake to the other as a friendly gesture.

»»—=—=—=— —=—=—=—««

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:53 pm
Thoughts:'So many new faces.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn|Main Entrance, With: Katse, Ren

User Image

The elf shook his head in answer to the man's question. "He had to go to the forest for a moment." he replied. After all it wouldn't do to bring employee trouble to a customer, or that was what his father had always said in the smithy. "Of course you can wait, Sir." he replied, secretly happy that they weren't disappointed and he didn't have to arrange a key. The boy had no clue how they worked that here. "I can offer you a drink while you wait though, sir." Ayluin added to his answer. That was something he had been explained.

The elf smiled a bit when the other spoke about staying here and he nodded. "I am sure you would be able to figure something out with him. He is a really kind man and that is also what he offered me when he learned my money isn't worth anything here." the elf assured the other. When the man leaned forward, Ayluin kept standing even if he felt a little nervous still after all that had happened. When nothing bad transpired however and he got an introduction instead, the boy smiled again and shook the man's hand. They seemed alright. "My name is Ayluin, nice to meet you Mr. Ren." he returned the favor.

"Mr. Bardo taught me how to work with the drinks, I help with that while I stay here." Ayluin explained as he walked around the counter in case someone wanted to order a drink. Of course he was tired too, but he didn't feel right leaving the inn completely unmanned. As the son of a Goldsmith he knew what could happen if there was no one around to keep an eye on things. "He did say that they needed more people working here and could really use the hands." the elf finished and smiled a bit. Had he been more naive he would probably have questioned that last bit, but thankfully he had a lot of experience.

Out On Cocao break: I wasn't sure if you would remain sleeping or not Trashpuppy, feel free to yell at me if you meant to reply xD

Trashpuppy

Reflett

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

It was a welcome surprise to Bardo when the male let them be, though Bardo made a mental note to be wary just in case the male followed. At that thought he continued on and eventually reached the inn once more, a sense of relief washing over him at the familiar sight. Bardo sighed and then entered the inn, stopping in his tracks when he saw people he knew hadn't been there when he left, well that was unexpected. However he couldn't let himself get distracted just yet and turned his attention to Konoe. He sat him down in one of the chairs and went behind the bar. He then put together a drink which he then brought to Konoe and spoke as he handed it over, "Here drink this, it won't stop it completely but it will dull it enough for you to function. I promise I'll help take care of it properly later tonight but I need to get everything sorted first, for now just rest." Once done with that Bardo finally turned to address the others in the room and continued talking as he moved behind the front counter, "Jeez I leave for ten minutes and suddenly everyone wants to stay here, I need to do that more often since it brings so many customers." His voice as he spoke though some what tired was also good natured, cheerful, and relieved now that the whole ordeal was over at least for now. It was at this point he pulled out his ledger and motioned for the others to come to the counter as he began looking through it. Once he found an empty page he turned the book to face the customer side of the counter, setting a pen on top of the book, and started talking once more, "Right then I have a few rooms left open still, I just need to know how many rooms you need and decide on payment. I have three forms of payment, you can pay with money, you can pay with trade, or you can work at the inn in exchange for food and a room. So what's it gonna be?"

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Konoe, Ayluin, Dai, and possible customers
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

OOC: The owner returns XD

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx"[/quote]
[quote="ChronoCrusadeRosette

TrashPuppy

Reflett

Loveless Sky

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:19 pm
              User Image
              ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

With: Ayluin, a sleeping person, Bardo and his partner.
              Where: An inn.
              Feeling: Hopeful
              Wearing: Wastelander Apparel

»»—=—=—=— —=—=—=—««

Ren mentally kicked himself for not clearing out his his canteen before coming in so he could fill it up with something else, but hey, at least he was getting a drink. Ren’s face practically lit up. “A drink would be great, thank you so much. What kinds of drinks do you guys have? I’ll probably just stick with water if you have it though.” He turned in his seat towards the counter. Ren wasn’t much of a drinker, not that he’d gone to many bars to begin with; but the thought of getting drunk just didn’t really appeal to him.

His eyes watched Ayluin as he spoke, showing curiosity with a few nods. It was a relief to know that the owner was at least a kind person, and there was even a spark of hope for him being able to stay here for work. It was a win-win situation, Ren could hardly believe this luck. “It’s honestly a relief to hear that. I had no idea if they would accept labor as currency, guess I’m lucky to have stumbled across this place.” Thankfully, Ren was rather patient. He didn’t mind waiting for the owner to return, especially since now that he had company to wait with. He had a good feeling about this place, and a renewed sense of hope. Plus, it made him happy that Ayluin returned the handshake, and avoided the awkward rejected handshakes he was used to receiving when meeting new people.

“Bardo seems like a kind man. I wonder how--” Immediately, Ren quieted as the doors to the inn opened, and stared at the two men entering. He was wary at the two newcomers, but given the way the man confidently entered the room and his words, Ren guessed he was probably the owner. He watched the larger man hand over a glass of something or other to the smaller and spoke. Wagering another guess, that was the owner’s partner Ayluin had spoken about. He seemed rather worse for wear, perhaps feverish?

Everything happened quite quickly, suddenly there was a book and pen in front of Ren and the owner, Bardo, was talking about the payments. Ren blinked twice in slight surprise, not expecting to get to business quite so quickly. Thankfully, he’d had this talk with Ayluin, so he already knew what he was going to do. “Just one room, and I’ll be paying with work, if that’s alright with you, sir.”

»»—=—=—=— —=—=—=—««

Rhun Tolihzeh
              Specter_Cry
              TrashPuppy

Reflett

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:44 pm
OOC:--------
                                                          The albino boy's dreams consisted of just him and his mother, just... talking. The words that were spoke in the dream weren't being heard by Katse, it was just the feeling of safety that he has longed for since his mother's passing. Sleeping comfortably was a rare occasion for the boy, but when he did manage to get this kind of rest, his dreams blessed him with images of his mother. It wasn't too long till his dreams came to an end to the new voices that entered the room. Katse was quick to wake up to some noises, a habit he developed from being in hiding for so long. Looking around the inn, he saw a face that inquired about staying the night. Like Katse, this man had no money or not enough money to pay for a room.

Katse stayed quiet and observed the conversation that unfolded between him and Ayluin. Unfortunately Ayluin was the only one working here at the moment so it seemed that he couldn't offer the man any reconciliation other than making him a drink. Katse put his legs back down to the floor, and remained silent. He wondered when this Bardo figure would show up. Then, as luck would have it, he showed up. This one seemed to be the owner of the inn in which they were all waiting for.

He had a kind presence, although his height and build was quite intimidating to Katse. Quivering a little bit, Katse stood up, wiping his eyes from being asleep. He wondered, was now the time to just leave? Was it truly safe to be here? Katse shook his head, he already made up his mind. No more living in a constant state of fear. Surely his mother would understand this... Slowly, with his hands to his chest, he felt his heart beating tremendously. He walked towards to where Bardo and Ren were, maintaining about five feat behind Ren, waiting for their conversation to finish. Nervous, Katse looked down. Was Bardo going to accept both of them as employees? This man seemed more capable of working than Katse. All Katse's life skills were poured into stealing, lockpicking, pickpocketing, and running away. It's not too late to learn new things but... knowing how to clean, make food, and just talk to people weren't really things one should learn at a job.

Silver Claw Inn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff