Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Burger Joint Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:30 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna saw her glare coming right away, yet his had to roll his eyes at it when she looked away as he's been on edge all day hanging out with Davina. "I'm not looping you in with her, it was just a small comment." He stated while putting his hands into his pockets and looked forward as he began to rub his chin a tad bit. He could only think of a few places his brother may be but she was right about him running away at the sight of them together. His eyes closed, his breathing stilled before he slowly nodded his head at the conclusion. "There's only a few places I can put my little brother at, my work, home, or the nearby book store. I can place my life on him being there. And that is a work in progress. I'll be cleaning that up once I get home today." He told her before he began to walk when she told him to lead the way. He had to trust his gut feeling on where his brother may or may not be.

(Exit)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:46 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November3rdFriday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:03 pm

November4thSaturday

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:33 pm

November5thSunday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 am
User Image

"Audrey"

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab Early morning, now. A thought crosses the blonde girl's mind as she makes her way, somewhat earlier than normal, into the burger joint. A broad smile was over her face. After all, underneath her smooth exterior was an ugliness that had just recently achieved a minor victory, winning another demon over to her cause. However, she would effortlessly hide the truth. Today, she would move on, focus on possibly winning someone else over. She was quite curious who would come her way today. Given her appearance, she would naturally suspect a guy, possibly looking for a nice piece of meat. She wouldn't mind that. Those people were just so much easier to trick.

In the burger joint, she sits herself down at a table near one of the corners of the restaurant, though makes herself plainly visible from the door. It was equally visible that she was alone, for any who wished to sit with her. She orders, of course, a burger and a milkshake, then waits for them to be delivered.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

princess syub

Translation:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
♟ do you seek the truth? ♟
location ♟ the burger joint
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ cheerful
company ♟ no one
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

[ enter ]

Cipher hummed, far too cheerful considering the current time. Early morning, the rain fell, but it didn't bother him in the slightest. Turning the umbrella he brought, he arrived at the burger joint. He had passed by it on the way back home, which sprouted his idea to go out the next day. Through the transparent door, he could see a beautiful blonde sitting alone. His thoughts wandered, wondering why she was alone, when he momentarily stopped in his tracks and squinted his eyes.

An array of different colors danced inside of her, mixing with each other and creating a chaotic aura. What bothered him more was it's erratic waves and movements, unstable at it's best. "What the...?" He wanted to take a closer look, but he wasn't one to bother others. Still, it prodded at him in his mind. With his current life living with a curse, he wonders if she too had one inflicted upon her. 'What kind of curse would that be though? ...Multiple personalities?' Though he brushed the thought away, deciding not to dwell on it for now. Instead, he focused on getting inside and getting some food.

He pushed the door open, entering the joint. He closed his umbrella and walked towards the counter, looking up at the menu. Neon lights lit up letters beside it, completing the atmosphere of those retro diners he always sees online.

"Hm, what should I get?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:38 am
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab Feeling someone else's gaze fixed on her, the blonde looks up and sees Cipher, noticing his quizzical expression. Ah, the one who can see auras. Is he trying to figure mine out? Poor sap, as if I'd let someone figure me out that quickly. Oh well, I might as well provide him with a little boon. She focuses her energy, manipulating her aura until it becomes a calm, smooth sensation. Chaos gave way to a simple glow, almost making it seem as if she was radiant if he focused again. Its color becomes as blonde as her hair, except for one spot, which she hid near her heart. For him to notice that, he'd have to gaze at her voluptuous chest, which she could easily play off to her advantage. She also puts a lock on her thoughts, in case he tried to feed off of her. It wouldn't do for her prey to become the predator.

She then decides to act, and stands up, going over to Cipher, a plain smile on her face. "You're not very subtle when it comes to looking at someone." She smirks a little, now standing by him, her arms crossed over her chest. "I'm not quite sure what your game is, but if you're going to look at me like that, then we might as well talk, right? You can sit with me if you want, after you order." She starts to turn to go back to her seat, then stops and looks back at Cipher. "And there's a name to whatever you were staring it. It's Audrey." She gives him a somewhat friendly smile, then returns to her seat.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

[ enter ]

"You're not very subtle when it comes to looking at someone."

"Un?" Cipher turned around, eyebrows raised as he came face-to-face with Ms. Blondie. She smirked at him, arms crossed over her chest as she invited him to her table. Speechless, Cipher could only scratch his head and nod, watching the girl as she returned to her table, momentarily turning back to him and introducing herself.

Audrey. What a weird girl, with her strange smile and strange aura.

'Speaking of...' He looked at her again, eyes concentrated on her seated figure. Instead of the chaotic aura from before was a calm, golden aura that matched her blonde hair perfectly. Weird, was he just seeing things? 'Maybe my sanity's starting to drop already... Gotta find an animal to feed off of later...' He turned back, finally deciding on fries and a chocolate milkshake.

He makes his way to where Audrey was sitting, seating himself across from her. "Thanks for inviting me over to your table, Audrey. My name's Cipher." He offered his own smile in return as he takes off his leather jacket, placing it in his lap."Sorry if my staring made you uncomfortable, I was just... surprised. It's not every day I see someone like you sitting by yourself, after all." He lies through his teeth, tilting his head slightly with a slight smile still present on his face. His fingers drum on the table as he awaits his order.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:28 pm
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab After a few minutes, Cipher comes over to Audrey, introducing himself and apologizing for his staring. She looks at him, offering an innocent smile. "No worries. I wasn't really uncomfortable, it was just a bit...unusual. Besides, I'm not sitting by myself anymore, now am I?" She gives a little laugh, then looks at her milkshake. "I have a little company now." She tilts her glass to him, offering it to Cipher. "Want a little drink while you're waiting? I'll just take a little of yours when yours arrives." Her mannerisms seemed benign enough, she believed. She wasn't doing anything to give herself away. "And if you're so worried about me being alone, maybe keep me company for a little bit? I wouldn't mind."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:44 pm
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

She threw Cipher an innocent smile, convincing enough that his suspicions were thrown off for now. He laughs along with her, the atmosphere around them a bit more relaxed now. When she offered him a drink, he looked at her with slight surprise. "Oh, sure thanks. Do you offer your drink to every stranger you meet?" He asked jokingly, humoring her by taking a sip. He nodded to her, "Sure, I can stay with you for a while. It's not like either of us have any company, right?" He grinned at her, his canines showing.

A waiter came by with his fries and milkshake soon enough, which he happily accepted. Immediately munching on one, he tilted the basket towards Audrey, "You want one?" After swallowing, he calmed down a bit and looked towards the blonde again,"So, talk to me, o mysterious female. How long have you been staying in this city?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:24 am
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab "I only offer it to those who choose to sit with me. It's a good little icebreaker." She takes her drink back and sips on it as well, the smile still plain on her face. He states that he can stay with her for a while, and she gives a subtle nod in response. "Oh? That's good. Is there anything that you might like to go do after we're done eating here? Or were you planning on splitting up after eating?"

After a few minutes, Cipher's food arrives, and he is quick to offer her a fry. Nodding, she takes one of the larger ones and slowly begins to eat it. She had debated other options, but decided that it might not be best to lay things too thickly on Cipher too quickly. She could take her time with this one. "Much appreciated." In answer to his question, she gives it a little thought, as if remembering things. After a moment, she focuses back on Cipher, though now has a slight smirk on her face. "Well, if I'm mysterious because I was here by myself, then you're creepy because the first thing you did upon arrival was stare at me." She lets out a little laugh, then continues. "And I've been here my whole life, having been born at Mercy Hospital. As for how long that is...well, it's rude to ask a woman's age so quickly." She then pauses to take a bite of her burger, then sets it down. After that, she puts her elbow on the table, leaning forward a few inches. "So how about you, o creepy starer? How long have you been in here in this funny little city?" Between that and asking if there's anything else he might want to do after they had finished eating, that had left him with a good number of things to answer. But then she adds one more statement. "And since we've already kind of shared food, if you want to continue doing so, just let me know. However, any bite or sip you take from mine, I'll take from yours. So if you're a germaphobe..."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:31 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

Cipher shakes his head, sipping his drink. "Your call. I didn't really have anything planned today, so might as well spend it with a not-really stranger." He laughs at her nickname for him, amused by the whole situation. "Only been here a couple of days. Yeah, alright, I'll admit the staring was pretty creepy, but don't worry I'm not dangerous at all." He smiled at her.

"Germaphobe? What's that?" He looks at her quizically. This world's got some weird terminologies, apparently. "And sure, though I'll have to apply that to my food as well. Give and take, right?" He chuckles, grabbing another fry. Audrey, he decides, is definitely more interesting than he initially thought. He cocks his head to one side, a smile playing on his face. "Well, your turn. What topic shall we talk about this time?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:50 am
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab "You've...never heard of a germaphobe? It's someone who has a fear, or phobia, of germs. In other words, they hate messy things, and won't share food or drinks with others. To be honest, I'd be surprised if they ever touched someone else, much less got in bed with them. I brought it up, because if you're one of those, we should stop sharing food. But you're not, so it doesn't matter." She gives a little shrug, then a nod. "Give and take it is. Speaking of which... She takes another one of his fries, a playful smile on her face as she does so, and eats it. "Burger or milkshake?" She offers either to him, at his choice.

She then thinks a little on what she might do with him, as well as what knowledge she might be able to ascertain from him. "Well...first of all, welcome to our cursed little city. Hope you enjoy. Next, what kinds of things do you like to do? If we're going to spend time together, well, we can't very well just sit here all day. That would get boring fast. So we'll need to go out and do something else. What that is...I'll leave up to you. We could even just go back to your place if you want. Watch a movie, play a game, something. Trust me, you don't want to go to mine. You don't have to be a germaphobe to be disgusted by it."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:27 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

Cipher frowned, confusion written on his face. "Huh, right. Yeah, I'm definitely not a 'germaphobe.'" He agrees with Audrey, smile returning as she offered either her burger or milkshake to him. He takes a bite of her burger, munching happily.

Cipher raised his eyebrow as she spoke, her dialogue definitely catching his attention. "Cursed, you say? I wouldn't have thought this quaint city is cursed, but do tell." He hums in response to her question on what activity they'd pursue. "Well, it's been a while since I last caught a movie." He grins lopsidedly, eating a fry. He was a bit curious about her adamant refusal to go to her place, but refrained form asking in case she found it rude.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab When Cipher alludes to how he's unfamiliar with how the city's cursed, Audrey gives her head a little shake. Is he clueless, or just testing me? Either way, I should play along for now... She refocuses back on Cipher, the smile on her face again. "Well, it's simple. There's a legend about this town that a long time ago, a witch named Karmala cursed the town after her lover was killed. Everyone has something wrong with them, and it usually is designed to interfere with their ability to emotionally and romantically connect with people. Of course, people still do, but it's harder. Take me, for example." Before continuing, she takes another of his fries. "No use hiding it. If you've ever seen that Doctor Who show...it's kind of like that. Every morning, I wake up as a completely different person. Body figure, hair color, personality, all of it changes while I sleep." She essentially spoke the truth. She did put on a new face every day, but it wasn't because she was cursed. She just did it because it made things easier. No one would be looking for an unfamiliar face.

"But anyway, you said you wanted to go see a movie? What kind, and where?" She rips off a piece of her burger in case he wanted that as a trade for the fry she took, then continues to eat her own food.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items