Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:58 am
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"Fair enough. Hmm...pen not working?" She notices Kitsu's discomfort in regards to putting the pen in his mouth. "Well, the taste of wood probably wouldn't be good either, so a pencil is out...hmm..." She returns to her office and rummages around for a minute. Something had to work for Kitsu. She refused to believe that he wouldn't be able to comfortably communicate while in fox form. Plus, he kind of needed to be able to do so, if this was going to be a fairly common thing. After a few minutes, she comes back out with a letter opener. "Here. This is fairly dull, so shouldn't cut you. It might taste of metal, but maybe that's better than ink?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 am
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu tilted his head towards Anna in confusion. His head cocked to the side, his ears straight up. He looked down at his paw, and saw no ink stains. He moved his tongue in his mouth. No, it was oil. He had tasted it before. It had a lotion like taste, but without the funky texture. While she went to find stuff. He started typing on the computer with his nose.

"Not Ink, lotion or oil" He had typed on the computer. He waited to see if she saw it. It was something he could fix when he had hands, washing things was hard as a fox. He had one time tried to mop a floor as a fox. it didn't end well.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[OOC: ]
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:41 am
User Image
Anna Askr

Returning to the fox, Anna looks at his message a bit curiously. "Lotion? That's strange...there shouldn't be any lotion or anything like that on here. The receptionist doesn't have to do the massaging, and I can't very well use lotion on a regular basis, because I have to touch the pump in order to get in on my hands, which wouldn't work well. A mystery on our hands...anyway, why don't you give the letter opener a shot? If it has that same residue taste, then something's up..."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:02 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu gently picked the letter opener with his mouth. It was thinner than the pen. He then tried to type with it. At first it wouldn't hit the keys right, leaving a ,;[pj" on the screen. He then tried stabilizing it with his tongue. Man, his neck was getting a workout. "Wasn't the masseuse doing this job?" He looked at her quizzically. He then started typing again. "you should get coffee, i need to practice." He then started to type more, but these were just sentences that were for practice. He didn't like how the metal felt on his teeth, but he could fix that.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"We both were." Anna responds. "If I had to go out and there wasn't someone actively getting a massage, then she would handle it. But if I was in, then I would handle it." Once she's done explaining, she nods. "Alright. I'll be back in a few minutes, okay. You're sure you don't want anything?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:35 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu looked at her. "im fine. had cearl. He looked at his typing. He knew it was misspelled, however he didn't fix it. He just didn't want to. He was starting to get sloppy. He needed to start on a letter that he could write and have for when people came in. Looking at it, his typing was bad this time.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:43 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Alright. I'll leave you to it, then." Anna responds, after a moment of thinking to make sure that she had understood Kitsu's message correctly. "Have fun!" She heads out shortly thereafter. ((Exit to Burger joint))

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:03 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu watched as Anna left. He then laid his head on the desk again. He didn't want to practice anymore. This was hard. He took some deep breathes. After about 5 minutes, he turned back into a human. This was getting ridiculous. He kept his head on the desk for a while.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October31thTuesday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:28 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November1stWednesday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 pm
Sora Kitsu

User Image
Kitsu decided to take another cab from his house to his work. He wasn't looking forward to having to clean up all of his fur before he left tonight. His Boss had left him the code to open the door. He went over to a pad,phone in hand, and typed in the number 4653. He then pulled on the door, and it let him in. He went over to the computer and logged himself in. He then turned on the lights, and flipped the open sign. It was a little later in the day, but at least it was open, right?

[[OOC: Entering from his house]]

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri decided to leave his house on the Faelyn district. Being adjusted to the town, he believed, was enough reason to celebrate. Walking a few doors down the street, he saw the open sign of the spa flicker on. He had a small amount of extra cash from his waiter job he recently got at Cidne's. Perhaps he could treat himself to some relaxing time. Before entering, he made sure the sleeve of his flannel jacket covered the hand that beared the strange marking from when he was cursed. Upon opening the door, he noticed a fox-like person sitting at the front desk. Town was pretty strange after all, so everyone here had some sort of quirk. He walked up to the desk, making sure his hand was still covered. "Hello, I'm Etheri. I was wondering if you had any open slots?" he asked nervously as he greeted himself towards the fox hybrid. He hated to be rude, as he was unsure if the place accepted walk-ins, but it wouldn't hurt to try. ¤

Mood: Hopeful, A bit hesitant
Thinking: About time I treat myself to some relaxation. Hope I don't make a bad impression on one of the first people I meet in town.
Company:Nobody ----> Sora Kitsu
OOC:¯_(ツ)_/¯

Youroka Kage

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:08 pm
Sora Kitsu

User Image
Kitsu had been working on a way for him to talk when he was in fox form. Right now, it didn't seem like that would happen anytime soon. He looked up as a man walked into the spa. It was the first time he had seen a customer. He was feeling very nervous. The man in front of him was about 4 inches taller than him in this form. He stood up and bowed. "Welcome to Lilac Spa and Relaxation. Yes, we have some openings today. I'd be glad to get you a slot."

Ok, first step done. The next step was actually putting them into the schedule. He clicked on the time, and added a section. "We have an opening in about 30 minutes, is that ok?" There wasn't much that he could do as the massage Therapists wouldn't be in for 30 more minutes.

[[OOC:]]

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:06 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri nodded in approval. Things seemed to be going alright so far. "No worries, half an hour is fine." He said, becoming slightly less nervous already. He was unsure of what to do in this time, and he did not notice as many customers around. In fact he was the only one there besides him and the Spa employee. "I'm actually new in town. Is there anything you all do as a community, or do you all kind of just do your thing?" He asked, admitting he was a newcomer. He hoped he wasn't being to abrasive with his question, but figured that a small discussion would at least pass a small amount of time before his appointment. It also wouldn't do any harm to know of any locations where more people might be so he could look into going there later. ¤

Mood: Appreciative, Curious
Thinking: Looking forward to the appointment.
Company:Sora Kitsu
OOC:

Youroka Kage

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Sora Kitsu

User Image
Kitsu smiled. At least he wasn't mad at the fact that it would take half an hour. The massage would be worth the wait Kitsu hoped. He listened to the man asking if anyone typically did anything as a community. Kitsu had to think on this. "Normally, people only come together for an event, like the dance that was yesterday, and let me tell you, it was a s**t show..." His ears when flat thinking about the mayhem that happened. "The only other time is that people with offensive curses fight the witch if she decides to make an appearance."

He looked at the screen. It still had a blank entry for the slot. "I'd be happy to tell you more, I just need your name for the books. Oh, and how long of a massage you would like." He tried to smile, but it looked like he was baring his teeth.

[[OOC:]]

SapphireUmbra

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas