Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:44 pm
Last night had been strange the lieutenant had actually stayed at her house; whether it was the lack anything but paperwork lately or her talk with officer Zhang she couldn't say but she'd felt relaxed enough to be there. Reaching the park with a slow walk Mavis stretched out her arms. It had been weeks since she was able to go running in the morning, largely due to only keeping extra uniforms in her locker. As a cool morning breeze kissed her frame, the lieutenant questioned if running in shorts and a tank top had been the wisest choice. After all while she couldn't die from it she could still catch a cold. After a few more stretched the young looking woman star off down the path.

Unfortunately those weeks of working behind a desk were quickly catching up with her. Only about twenty five minutes into her run the lieutenant found her legs burning and breath coming in gulps. Closing in on the benches Mavis slowed her pace before coming to a stop not far from the two women having a conversation. Sitting as politely as possible, despite her legs screaming for her to just flop down, which resulted in something in the middle. Half heatedly looking over breathing heavily, "sorry just needed to take a break." She'd say if the two women looked up from their conversation.

MakinSammiches

[quote="_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:52 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - curious
✿ carrying - light blue backpack,
✿ appearance - dark blue wool jacket, gray collared dress,
black stockings, black high tops

-;-

xxx"...losing your lover like that, I kind of see why she's cursing people. It's weird, I know that she's in the wrong, but..." she sighed again, her eyes turning dark blue. She sits down next to Eve, calming herself down once more and letting her eyes return to its purple color. She laughed when she realized Eve made a joke, her mind directed away from the previous topic. "Well, at least you don't let your curse get in the way of you making jokes." she let out another laugh again, amused by their whole situation together. "Hm... Well, I like talking about anything, to be honest. " She faced Eve again. "You said you're a synthetic human?" she asked, curious about Eve's life as a non-human being.

⦗ ❀ ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:42 am
tab User Image

• xxxxxxxShrouded...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxBeneath the veil of tragedy...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWhen death comes calling...xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxWho will you believe?xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxTell me who will you believe?xxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Amelia, ? & ? ✱
      { LOCATION } The Park ✱
      { FEELING } Calm ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab She seemed to have taken the words right out of her mouth. But she got the jist that Amelia has been hurt as well in the past. A tone of saddness haunted her voice. Rayvin smiled a bit when the man returned the greeting. Though she noticed that he would not let his eyes be seen. While it seemed strange, she would not mention about it. Amelia again took the words before she could say them. So, for a moment she stayed silent. Until after Amelia asked him a question. "Perhaps you would like to join in on a conversation?" While she disliked the idea of too many people, it was already too late to leave. Then it seemed another person had shown up. Another woman, who seemed to be a bit out of breath. 's**t...' Rayvin thought but would not say out loud. 'I should've stayed home' With a smile, she gave the woman a nod. "That is quite alright. It's nice to take a break when out on a run. Might I ask your names?" She said, directing it to the woman as well as the man. Though she did space out a bit now. Her mind wandering to the application she sent in this morning. 'Who was going to be going over it? Would I get a call or an email on whether they wanted an interview? Would my credentials allow me to get past the interview?'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC }

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
      Poisonous Pumpkin
      Yaroki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI

"Oh, good, you can see through my monotony." Eve responds to Marisa's statements about her making jokes. "Yes, the only part of my personality that is limited is my outward emotions. I still feel the same, but I can't show it. So while I can make jokes, and "laugh and smiles on the inside", no one will ever see it."
She then backtracks to Marisa's comment before that. "Yes, this Karmala is certainly in the wrong. One can see how she'd be hurt by losing a lover, but to try and make sure that no one else experiences happiness? I think that that is going overboard. Most of the people here now had nothing to do with that." She pauses for a moment, thinking of herself sighing, then returns her attention to Marisa as she asks her question. "Yes," she responds, "I'm purely synthetic.
I am not sure exactly how they pulled me off, but...they did. A sufficient imitation of a natural human's fertilization. I'm guessing you have questions as to what that was like, then?"

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:06 pm

William Marcotte
William waited as he listened carefully as he waited for the women's responses, he wouldn't have to wait long however as one soon asked him why he was here "Ah well parks usually have nice sounds, so I decided to stop by and spend a few hours relaxing here." Just as William finished addressing the first woman another female stopped near them to catch her breath then the third woman would speak up asking for their names "Ah my name William, it's a pleasure to meet you three."
[Mood]: neutral [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

MakinSammiches

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yaroki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 am
User Image

Amelia

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab "So much for some quiet alone time, hmm?" Amelia chides Rayvin as a result of the gathering crowd around the two of them. She noticed another pair of women in the distance, Eve and Marisa, also noting that they were not approaching them like another. Listen in on them, and do not make yourself known. She gives a command to one of her servants, which invisibly makes its way over to the imitation human and the waitress to gather intel on them. Meanwhile, Amelia's attention is seemingly focused on Rayvin, William, and Mavis. "But please, join us." To Mavis, she says, "You look like you need a little break, after all." She then turns her attention back to William. "Pleasure to meet you as well, William. I'm Amelia." She extends her hand to him, the typical gesture of welcoming, to see what he would do. Would he shake it, as is normally done? Or was he old-fashioned? These are along the lines she intended to figure out. She'd be able to work better if she knew the strengths and weaknesses of those who populated this town, and so needed to play the part. Though, in that case, perhaps she was dressed too fancily. When she had the opportunity, she'd be sure to tone her dress down.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

MakinSammiches

Poisonous Pumpkin

Yaroki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:34 am
User Image

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - curious

-;-

xxxMarisa nodded, her now light blue eyes trained on Eve. "I won't force you, but I just wonder... how different is your life from others?" she asked her. It's not everyday you meet a robot that looks and acts exactly like a human. 'Technology's come so far...' she mused for a moment, then focused on the other again. "And before you came here, you had lots of emotions?" she asked, trying to imagine Eve crying and laughing.

⦗ ❀ ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:38 am

Eve
Experimental AI

"What makes my life different?" Eve pauses for a moment. "If we are talking about how things are today, then seemingly nothing is different. At least if I was compared to a normal adult person. If I was a natural person, then at this point in my life, I would just now be learning how to write. I would have baby teeth, still believe in Santa Claus, and would be a long way from maturity. So, you could say that I am different because I, in essence, skipped all those developmental stages. From the moment I first opened my eyes, five years ago, I was fully mature, physically and mentally. No needing someone to hold my head up, no terrible twos, no need to be trained to walk, or use the bathroom, or speak, or any other of the basic necessities children must learn. Not that I would miss those, from what I hear. Especially the teenage years are particularly awful." Hearing Marisa's next question, Eve nods. "Yes. I still do, somewhat, though my ability to express them is gone. I came here, felt like I was having a massive headache, possibly a migraine, and when it passed, it seemed like there was a disconnect between what I felt and my ability to show that. I still enjoy things. I can feel happiness, sadness, fear,
and the rest, though I cannot express how I feel. And, if we're honest, who wants to go around saying 'I am happy' and 'this makes me sad' whenever they feel something?"

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Zhang continued down the path she walked until she noted a group of people little ways ahead of her. Hmm some early bird She thought to herself as she paid the group no mind. That was until she grew closer to the group and noted one of the individuals was the lieutenant, Mavis. Zhang smiled with glee before she made her way over towards the group. Good Morning Lieutenant and good morning to you all as well She gave Mavis and the others a wave of her paw.

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Yoroki

SugapopYG

MakinSammiches

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Poisonous Pumpkin

OOC: ~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - normal

⦗ ❀ ⦘

Marisa listened to Eve as she first described what made her different from normal humans, then her experience in her first time coming here. After Eve spoke, there was a moment of silence between them as she contemplated about what they talked about. She watched the burnt orange leaves fall from the tree branches, then sway slightly with the oncoming breeze.

"I... had a similar experience when I first arrived here actually. After unpacking all my things, I decided to go explore the city. I even met two people on my first day! And then, suddenly, I felt my body getting heavy. I felt so sleepy, so I decided to go home. I thought it was just fatigue from traveling. I slept through the whole afternoon and night, and the next morning I woke up and looked in the mirror. It was a really big surprise actually. There I was, staring at my own reflection. Same old everything, except my eyes were a different color. And they were continually changing. Then I met you, talked, and now I know that this is something that happens to everyone." she laughed again, her eyes returning to purple. "I still jump a bit when I look in the mirror and see purple instead of my actual eye color, but I guess I'll have to live with it huh?" she hummed.

"I hope I'm not distracting you from any other things you need to be doing." she said, smiling at the other girl.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

Eve listens to Marisa talk about her first experience with the curse. When she adds the closing remark, Eve shakes her head. "No, you're not distracting me from anything I need to do." She reassures Marisa. "In fact, in a way, you're helping. I was allowed to come here in order to test how I could handle social activity, to see if it was worth potentially making more of me. The end goal, of course, is testing if I can get pregnant and carry the child for the full term, so you can't really help with that...but at the same time, that is not something I intend to just jump on at the expense of everything else."

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:13 am
User Image

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - embarassed

⦗ ❀ ⦘

Marisa smiled at Eve. "I'm glad I could help you!" At Eve's next statements, however, Marisa turned bright red. Her now pink eyes stared at Eve in shock. "P...pre-?!" she stammered. The shock was evident on her face, and her face almost red as a tomato. You could probably see steam coming off her if you squinted. "M-man... technology has really advanced a lot these past few years..." Marisa muttered, more to herself. She placed her cool hands on her cheeks in an attempt to cool them down as she focused on Eve once more.

"Hm... do you want to explore the city some more? Maybe we could drop by other places?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 am

Eve
Experimental AI

"Has it?" Eve asks, in response to Marisa's statement about the evolution of technology. "The materials needed to reproduce have been in existence since life began. Humanity itself has been around for countless years. We have done things in the past century that we thought would be impossible 200 years ago. Things like me, I suppose. I suppose that humanity has already gained the ability to artificially place eggs, embryos, and sperm into other people...the next step would be to see if they could build a functional egg. If they can do that..." She stops speaking for a moment, to address Marisa's next questions. "Sure." She responds, nodding. "That sounds good. Plus, judging from your face, we ought to change the topic. What else do you want to talk about?"

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:56 am
User Image

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - embarassed

⦗ ❀ ⦘

That was a lot of words.

A lot.

Marisa stares at Eve, still with pink eyes and burning cheeks, as she tried to process what the other had said. To no avail, however, she decided to just leave it at that and nodded slowly. Upon being asked for a new topic,
Marisa started thinking of anything interesting.

"Hey, you like sweets right? On the way to work a while ago, I saw an ice cream shop! You want to check it out?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:49 am

Eve
Experimental AI

A year ago, Eve's eyes would have lightened up so as to rival the sun upon the mentioning of an ice cream shop. However, she could not very well do that right now. Instead, she simply nods. She had noted a somewhat confused look in Marisa's eyes from the somewhat advanced topic which Eve had been previously talking about, so also decided to make things more simple from now on. She was definitely on a learning curve in regards to satisfactorily engaging in social interactions. "I would love to go to the ice cream shop. And, um...I'm not sure how long I'll spend there, so if it gets to the point where you feel like you need to move on..."

sugapopYG

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces