Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
209 Eredin Avenue - Koizumi Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yukina also took a bit of the cheesecake as Yuko commented on the incident, but also, the other mentioned about having a new job as the cashier in Marge's. A smile crossed the older Koizumi's face. "Oh? That's good. At least you are now going to earn money just like me. Though I'm on sick leave right now because of those injuries." The taste of the chocolate was semi-sweet; she must have used the dark chocolate that added a bitter note to the flavor, but balance was important for most desserts. She then checked her phone, only to see that there were two messages from Shirou. Yukina replied to the two messages with one text to save time.

"I agree that there should be more colors aside from the main body. Also, feel free to do so. Anything can do as long as it's portable. Come to think of it, have you made rice balls before? Maybe you have other fillings put inside aside from the usual dried plum and tuna mayo that my sister usually create."

Yukina then ate the rest of the slice while watching the episode, drinking the water to wash it all down. "Say, are you into Korean drama shows, Yuko? Or perhaps I'll switch to another channel featuring anime shows if that's not your thing? There's a catch-up marathon for one of my favorite series and I have to check that out."

Zombuddie

princess syub

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 pm
User Image
Every day, I felt love only in the movies
Or in books or dramas
Mmm, thats how I learned love
My heart kept racing as if it was my story
My heart was pounding and fluttering
Mmm, Im so curious, Im going crazy
Ooh, some day
Will these things happen to me too?
When will that be? Who will it be?

❝ location // koizumi residence
❝ company // amaya, yukina
❝ mood // relaxed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

Yuko finished her slice a little bit after Yukina, and drank a bit of water at a time. The episode they were watching had finished, and as Yuko cupped the glass in her hands, Yukina asked her on her TV preferences. Yuko shook her head, "Oh, don't mind me, I'm not partial to any show." She felt the spirit shift next to her, and she turned her head to look at Amaya, forgetting for a moment that they weren't the only two in the room. Amaya stared back at her coolly, an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Do you need anything at all? I can get you something so you don't have to get up." She smiled at Yukina. She felt a bit guilty for letting the injured girl do everything like getting the plates, but she thought to let her do so. She seemed to be the type who would hate to feel useless, especially in her own home. Or maybe Yuko was reading too much into this?

" 佚 "

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Hmmm... I see," Yukina responded to the question about Yuko's preference towards TV shows, and she hummed in thought about what Yuko would do to help her out. "Say, what you can cook for lunch? Just for the two of us. I won't mind anything as long as it is something that you can do with confidence. Honestly, I'm in the mood for rice toppings. I do have some rice in the pantry together with the chicken, pork and vegetables in the fridge. Feel free to surprise me." She was indeed asking a bit too much, but maybe Yuko would be able to showcase what she could offer as a cook, though she may be not an expert on that aspect.

And while Yuko might begin on her effort to help her out, Yukina checked through her phone for any new messages form Shirou. Her reply was once again quick.

"Okay, dried plum it is. Can't wait to see them once I finally have the time to visit your house."

After the reply, her eyes were glued to the TV screen as she was finishing the slice. She just wanted more, but that would ruin her appetite for lunch later on, so she had to gain some self-control.

Zombuddie

princess syub

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:59 pm
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ mood // kind of nervous...
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc // sorry for the late reply, had writer's block

" 暁 "

At Yukina's request, Yuko's eyes widened. Oh... What should she do? 'I've never cooked for anybody other than myself... There's a first for everything, I suppose.' She nodded to the girl, heading to their pantry to gather some ingredients. After doing so, she started prepping the food in their kitchen, leaving Yukina and Amaya to their own devices.

She slices the chicken into neat strips, and her mind wanders while doing so. 'Ah, it really won't do. I'm nervous, having someone else taste my cooking...' Letting out a small sigh to compose herself, she continued working on their lunch, zipping around the kitchen. After a few more minutes, the rice was done cooking. She served it in two bowls, topping the stir-fried chicken with vegetables on top, which she then placed on the table to set up along with two glasses of water and a pitcher by the side.

"...Yukina, the food is ready." She called out to the other. Thankfully, she didn't suffer from any cuts or burns this time, so she wasn't going to worry anyone. Though cooking with a sweater on proved to be a challenge as she worked up a sweat, 'But then, it is better that she does not find out about my... scars.' Having thought this, she instead pulls out a handkerchief and wipes the sweat off her face. Hopefully, her friend will find her cooking satisfactory.

" 佚 "

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Considering that Yuko's cooking would take a while, Yukina was back to watching the TV. After a while, Shirou's new message prompted her to check the phone, and when she read the text, she sighed. "You saw me struggling the last time I had to work to cover up Yasei's shift, correct? I can't promise you that I'll show up tomorrow for work. But I'll try on the other day."

She sent the text with an unpleasant mood in her face. God, he sounded a bit too pushy but it was nothing compared to the threat of someone hurting Yukari. Luckily, the food arrived, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Mmmm... That aroma is good. Not bad," she smiled before proceeding to taste the food. She was used to eating Yukari's cooking, so Yuko's attempt was something plain, but it was the thought that counts, anyway. "I have to say, that's really good. Nicely seasoned with the vegetables still crunchy."

(OOC: @Zombuddie: There's my turn after syub finally replied.)

Zombuddie

princess syub

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ mood // relieved
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc // sorry for the late reply, had writer's block

" 暁 "

Hearing that Yukina at least liked the food, Yuko smiled. Inwardly, she felt her tension disappear and relief replace it. It was quite nerve-wracking for her, at least, to cook something for someone else. Hopefully, she'll be able to handle this kind of situation better in the future. "I'm glad you found it to your liking." They ate in silence afterwards, the only noise coming from the television and their cutlery.

After finishing eating, Yuko stood up and started collecting their dishes. As she stacked them together neatly, she looked towards Yukina. "Please don't hesitate to ask anything else from me. I will be in the kitchen if you need me." She smiled and carried the dishes back to the kitchen, setting them in the sink and rolling her sleeves up. Standing in the kitchen in solitude, she felt more comfortable baring her marred arms. It was a shameful sight to see, scars littered across her wrists and sometimes going higher too. But she couldn't stop, no she couldn't. It was her only form of release when her feelings were starting to overflow, and it was her way to wake herself up when she was falling too deep into herself. Even now, it still is, but that doesn't mean she isn't ashamed.

Yuko got to work, washing the dishes in addition to the previously used pans and utensils with water. As the suds started piling up, she hummed a small song, reminiscent of her childhood.

" 佚 "

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Yukina's smile was faint when Yuko accepted the complimented, managing a nod, before finishing the rest of the meal in silence. Though the stir-fry was plain was simple, it was packed with flavor, which was the most important thing for food in general, at least for her. Once the food was done, she replied to Shirou's text, the prospect of spending time tomorrow with him inducing a pang of excitement inside her.

"It depends on what will happen tomorrow, as long as it won't be too major. I'll give you an update if I can."

She then continued on watching the TV, but because of the sleepy feeling hitting her steadily, she had to turn off the TV before she laid her body against the couch. Her eyes slipped close before her nap began; she was hoping that it wouldn't take long.

Zombuddie

princess syub

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
Or in books or dramas
Ooh, some day

❝ mood // relaxed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

Finally done with the dishes, which were now placed neatly on the drying rack, Yuko dried her hands off and unrolled her sleeves, letting them take over her hands once more. She advanced towards her phone, checking the time. It was a little bit after 12, like she expected. It was quiet now, the house settling into a comfortable silence.

Amaya went through the wall, appearing before her host for the first time since she settled in front of the TV. "The girl turned the television off..." She whispered, a small pout on her face. Yuko giggled quietly. Sometimes she wonders how this person could act like a child yet exude the grace and maturity of an adult. She returned to the living room, finding Yukina taking a nap on the couch. A smile appeared on her face. She sat on the chair next to the couch, content on scrolling through her social media account while the spirit explored the house.

" 佚 "

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:26 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November24thFriday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

The sleep last night was comforting, to say the least, though sadly, her injuries were still far from being healed. Yukina changed the bandages herself after she took a bath and before she changed to a new set of clothes since Yukari was rushing towards Nern's, and while the sting of the antiseptics was fresh, it was better than leaving them infected, to say the least. She ate the breakfast Yukari left behind for her since the older sister ended up waking up a bit late than usual. She didn't have any dreams last night, but the prospect of seeing Shirou today made her a bit too excited. After she washed the dishes and letting them dry in the rack, she sent a text to him.

"Hey, are you on the way now?"

And after the text was sent, her eyes, bare without the eye-patch on, were taking in the sight of the bandaged knuckles. The discarded one was caked with blood at the back from where the gauze made contact with the wounded skin, so she felt as good as new.

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

After the little inspection, she picked up her phone, heading to the private library since she was in the mood to read. Being a bookworm herself, she was used to having books as her company. Today, she was in the urge to read a reference material about music, but as she was about to start on the first page, Shirou's new message alerted her, prompting her to take a look. Upon seeing that he was on the way, her reply was quick.

"Currently at the private library in my house, but I'll answer to the front door. Just text me when you are there already."

And after the text was sent, she started reading the material as soon as the phone was put down. Understanding the history of each genre would be something interesting to pass the time.

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ Here Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

While it was still so warm outside, Shirou decided to walk to Yukina's place. He made sure that he had a bottle of water this time on him and practically drank almost all of it by the time he reached her house. He had read the text she sent that she was going to be in her library, so he didn't ring the doorbell when he walked up to the front door. "I'm here." He sent the simple text to her and waited patiently.

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: Sorry, little bit of a writers block)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yukina's eyes were currently on the section about classical music, also containing the biography of the famous musicians from the Renaissance era. In fact, some of the people in the list weren't that well-known, but were still given brief info nonetheless. She was about to finish that section with Shirou replied with a new text and she had to check, indicating that he was finally there. Yukina stood up, keeping the book open but with the pages facing down, and her footsteps were steady as left the library to answer to the door, still carrying her phone. As expected, the demon boy showed up, looking casual yet handsome with his outfit. A small smile graced her lips at the sight.

"Glad to know that you are here. I'm still going to read the book about the history of music, so feel free to follow me to the library."

Around a minute later, the two were inside the private library. Yukina was back to being immersed with the book, though she was willing to answer any question Shirou may have asked him just in case.

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:30 am

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ Here Profile ◑ Here

As the door opened, Shirou flashed a smile right back at the silver-haired girl. He ducked into the house, following her closely behind as she led him into their household library. "Alright, that's fine with me," he replied while his eyes were focused around the house. It was had very modern decorating, unlike his own house, but that didn't mean it was bad. Actually it was very relaxing as a modern house. Once led into the library, his head turned around to look at all the books and whistled. "Damn, that's a lot of books you guys have collected," he stated, his eyes browsing every title on the shelves.

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:48 am
User ImageUser Image

There was a slight quirk of her lips, mostly from amusement at Shirou's reaction, before she replied."That's mostly from my influence, having to take it along with me when we move into Starcreek. It's actually a bit larger than the library situated within our house back in Japan," her eyes never left the page she was reading as she spoke. "Yukari also has her collection, mostly from inspirations for her dream to become a fashion designer someday. Too bad it had to be cut short because... something happened to her. Her body would become a rose bush the more she spoke about her dreams. I don't know what caused that exactly. Might be related to the rumors about the vengeful witch, but I couldn't tell if they were true or not."

She let out a sigh and closed the book. That memory of her sister crying as she was pricked with the thorns certainly killed her mood. "And I may have to know about your illness. Your coughing did concern me back in the cafe. Well... you don't have to state right away if you don't want to." Indeed, Yukina couldn't force Shirou to spill out everything about his life all at once.

(OOC: late, but here it is.)

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Faeylin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items