Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Ooc
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:20 pm
Esophageal Eruption
Hello!

I just got the invite for this guild and it seemed like a good idea.

I'll be honest: I haven't roleplayed in five years or so. As luck would have it, however, that's exactly why I reopened my account. As such, I really appreciate the invite.
I may struggle a bit, but I do hope that working with everyone will be beneficial to all of us and cohesive to the story.

Uh. Yeah. I should, um, build a character then.

tl;dr: Hi, thanks, good luck.

Oh, well, welcome back!
If you ever need help, don't hesitate to message myself or other people you're posting with!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:34 pm
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
Sorry for not having a profile up yet, I was exhausted last night. >.< I've been mulling over character ideas and looking through pictures for some kind of inspiration.

No worries! I always have trouble finding pictures that I like.

I think that's what I'm really down to. I can't fill out her physical information until I find one I like, lol. I've got her personality all thought out at least, so I'll add that in there as I go.  

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
Sorry for not having a profile up yet, I was exhausted last night. >.< I've been mulling over character ideas and looking through pictures for some kind of inspiration.

I think that's what I'm really down to. I can't fill out her physical information until I find one I like, lol. I've got her personality all thought out at least, so I'll add that in there as I go.

Lol, I've always had the hardest time finding anime pictures. Real life, I could find in a snap. It's a longer process than most realize. Especially when you're indecisive. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:20 pm
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Lol, I've always had the hardest time finding anime pictures. Real life, I could find in a snap. It's a longer process than most realize. Especially when you're indecisive. rofl
Hahahaha, right?? XD You can't just find something that has the features you're looking for, like hair color or eye color, but it has to feel like it's the right one. It has to have the emotion you feel matches your character's personality, lol. I'm actually not being picky on anything other than that. I just need something that feels like it matches with her. I'm trying. XD In the meantime, I'm just adding whatever information I can do her profile. I like her curse idea so far, but I'm kinda just making up BS for her bio, cause I haven't honestly given it any thought. >.>  

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:15 pm
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Hahahaha, right?? XD You can't just find something that has the features you're looking for, like hair color or eye color, but it has to feel like it's the right one. It has to have the emotion you feel matches your character's personality, lol. I'm actually not being picky on anything other than that. I just need something that feels like it matches with her. I'm trying. XD In the meantime, I'm just adding whatever information I can do her profile. I like her curse idea so far, but I'm kinda just making up BS for her bio, cause I haven't honestly given it any thought. >.>

Haha, amen to that sister. But yeah, I always dread getting to the bio. I'm all like "Ugh, what the hell to write??"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:29 pm
MakinSammiches

I knoooooow. Like, I feel like I can throw out personalities and such super easily, but when it comes to history? I'm so awful at it. XD I've finally got a picture I'm happy with (only found out afterwards what it's from, but I like it too much to change it,
lol), so I think I'll give her a quick nickname for people to call her, and I'll be mostly finished with it? Just have some details to go over. ^^ I'll probably edit the tar out of it the more she develops, like her back story, but I'll make it good enough to be able to get started.

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:30 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Yuki. I'm new.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:09 pm
Yuki-Soma69
Hi everyone. I'm Yuki. I'm new.

The guild is not open yet, yet I saw that you posted already.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:18 pm
sweatdrop ah sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Oh so many new people while I was at work!
One char down one more for now to go!

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:09 pm
I think I'm just about finished with the rough version of my profile, lol. Not sure if I'll stick with that song, but it sounded nice for now.

I'll work on her posting layout a bit later tonight. I'm so excited to see all the potential bachelors. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 pm
Yuki-Soma69

It's quite alright. You joined in after I made the announcement of when this is going to open. It'll be open the 21st. But I will keep your post there.

Mayonaka_Kaji

Haha I know! This is growing at a decent rate. Considering I started this literally a week ago. Makes me happy. emotion_kirakira

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Can't wait to see the finished product.
& Same. But remember, there's still danger lurking in the shadows. emotion_dowant

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:36 am
MakinSammiches

That's very true. Though, from the looks at the profiles so far, it looks like the most dangerous thing will be the girls fighting for what few boys there are, lol!

Got my layout all finished, so tomorrow I'll work on adding up some more details to my profile. ^^ Since it won't be open until the 21st, I've got some time to tweak it.

Huzzah~!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:51 am
MakinSammiches

I know and now we are at 27 people!
Every time I go to look at it, it increases.

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

★Ooc

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out