Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:24 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

During the aftermath of the party turned war zone, Anna gets brought to the hospital, one of the few people done so while still alive. Davina had ended a number of lives that night, and shattered Anna's right leg. It wasn't for a few minutes after Ragna had left her that the adrenaline wore off and the pain set in, though, so when the medical teams showed up, she was gritting her teeth in pain. No doubt ran through her mind that she would soon be called to witness for Davina's case. After all, she was a key witness, having fought with her shortly.

Lying on her bed, she had again donned her gloves, though she had to show the staff just why. Worst part was that she wasn't even allowed to keep the coin that she made. It was technically hospital property, after all. An unintentional donation on her end. And so she remains on her bed, wearing a hospital gown and her personal gloves. Considerably bored, she sends Kitsu a message with the code, having gotten his number when he was brought onto her staff.

The message: "Event turned bad last night. Won't be in today. @hospital w/broken leg. Here's the code: 4653."

Youroka Kage

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, bored ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

It was quite a busy morning that fall despite the sky being somewhat sunny. The wind was still cold outside, but that didn't bother Princess Rei one bit. A bright yellow aura appeared within the entrance of Mercy Hospital, along with the many colored leaves of fall, disappearing as quickly as it came. From that light emerged Princess Rei in her black and dark violet ninja attire, keeping her obsidian gauntlets on. Upon them was engraved her sigil from her father's clan. She kept her mask on out of habit. 'Maybe it was best if I stayed home. Then again, I can't abandon my post as a healer.' Rei thought observantly. With a tired sigh, she quickly walked through the halls straight to the patient ward after looking at the schedule. Regardless of how busy the place had been, Rei had no idea what the big fiasco was, hearing that there was a sudden minor influx of patients coming in. Lately there had only been a few reports of what she heard was some kind of crime at the town's fall celebration, even though Rei hadn't gone. Not a word did she speak while making her rounds, checking on patients in each room, as well as tending to their injuries of all sorts. Her mind was somewhat focused on work, softly humming a tune as she went.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

After a few hours, a staff member starts making her rounds. A bit curious as to just how much longer she had to stay there, Anna tries to get Rei's attention. "Excuse me? Yes, hello. You wouldn't happen to know how much longer I have to stay here, do you? I'm all casted up and everything, but not sure if there's anything else that needs done before I can wheel myself home or to work, or wherever."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Red haired woman, patient ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

When Rei had stopped by one of the rooms, she heard a lady call to her. Truly, she'd never seen this person before, guessing the woman had been to the fall festivities that one evening by her current state. Her expression remained very relaxed as she entered the room to stand near the older woman's bedside on the right. "Well, I'll give you a choice. Either you let me tend to it and you can return to work right away, or stay off of it for at least six weeks until it's healed. Which would you prefer M'lady?" Rei asked the older woman curiously. This had been the first time in what felt like a long while, a chance to visit with someone new besides her usual patients that come in routinely each day. From what she could see, the lady was indeed several years older than her, perhaps a bit taller as well. Princess Rei waited patiently, wondering what sort of answer the stranger would give. Perhaps this lady had her reasons for wearing gloves, knowing that everyone in town was affected by the witch's horrid spell, including her. The lady seemed rather normal to her, perhaps the kind of person who ran an important shop somewhere within the city.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Well, obviously I'd like it healed more quickly...though I can guess when there's something going on." She looks at her leg. "Looks like someone put a splint or something on it. You mentioned returning to work right away...is there something that can be done other than put it in a cast and hope for the best? I should mention that my work doesn't require me to be on my feet or anything. It's more administrative." After that, her attention returns to the doctor. "Plus, you're the doctor. In this case, you know what's best. I'm just a bit...impatient at times. So, what do you recommend?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Red haired woman, patient ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

The older woman's response had been quite an unusual one. Though it wasn't the sort she'd usually expect, even after working at the hospital for such a short time. "Yes, I'm Princess Rei Riberu. Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am. Indeed there is. Like the witch Karmala, I too can use magic. Not to hurt, but mainly to help others." she explained simply, placing her hands lightly against the cast itself. A soft green aura emitted from her hands as it engulfed the injury, moving every piece of bone, muscle and vein back into place while being sealed together properly like it should. This went on for no more than a few minutes until the woman's leg was normal once again. She used the same spell to carefully remove the cast and anything else that held the leg straight, then the light had faded while removing her hands. "There, all done. You can leave when you're ready." Rei concluded, letting out a small sigh. She didn't mind getting to know her patients, however this woman she guessed must've been eager to return to her job. Rei had a feeling it was best to let the older woman head on home, knowing her task was already done.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Oh? Magic?" Anna raises an eyebrow when Rei mentions that, then watches her work. Her leg now healed, Anna moves her legs over the side of the bed to stretch them before standing up. "Thank you." She smiles at Rei. "You said your name was Princess Rei? Not sure if you're an actual princess, but still..." She grabs her clothes, which were in a bag by her bed, and pulls out her wallet, taking a card out. She offers one to Rei. "I run the spa that's not too far from here. If you want..." She stops, noticing Rei's sigh. "...something the matter? You don't seem particularly happy...were you hoping I took the long option?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Red haired woman, spa owner ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

"You're welcome. Yes, I'm a real princess." Rei admitted with a slight nod. Pausing for a bit, she listened while the older woman spoke. While doing so, the lady had pulled out a card from her wallet. Being polite, Rei took the card from her and put it in her side pouch for later. Though the question nearly caught her off guard a little. Rei only shook her head no. "I'm alright, it's just been quite a long morning I suppose. Still, it's good to see you're doing well." she answered calmly, smiling a little behind her black mask. "I admit though, the technology in this city is very foreign to me. If you need me for medical emergencies, send me a letter. Perhaps I'll stop by the spa sometime." Rei added as she dug into her small side pouch on her left. Carefully, she pulled out a small folded up piece of paper containing her name and address along with her hand drawn clan sigil of a lunar eclipsed crescent moon overlapping the sun. Rei handed it to the older woman so she'd hopefully keep in contact somehow.

[օօƈ]: Pardon the minor edit, I seem to be half awake after such a busy Thnksgiving weekend. Sorry about that. ^_^*
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:12 am
User Image
Anna Askr

Hearing that Rei was legitimately a princess, Anna raises her eyebrow again. "Okay, you've managed to gain my interest." She begins to change back into her normal attire in the middle of the room, figuring that it would be okay given that it's just the two of them. When Rei offers Anna the paper with her address, Anna takes it and puts it in her wallet. "So, you're obviously skilled with healing magic, though I have to ask...what's a princess doing in a place like StarCreek? Shouldn't you be, you know, in your kingdom or something? I'm not trying to shoo you away, or anything like that, but your situation just seems...interesting." Once she's fully dressed again, Anna sits in a chair in the room, deciding to keep the conversation going for as long as Rei wanted. In part, it was because Rei being a princess could very well mean a good, reliable source of income, depending on how wealthy her kingdom was. That and Rei's doctor salary meant that she could very well be a very beneficial customer. She would just have to cater to Rei's interests. Suddenly, Anna stands up again. "Oh, I don't believe I've actually introduced myself." She adjusts her glove slightly, just to make sure none of her palm was exposed, and extends her hand to the princess. "I'm Anna Askr. Nice to meet you...how do you want me to address you?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Relaxed, calm ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei politely looked away out of respect while Anna changed back into her clothes. Once the lady had finished, she faced her once more. "I thought perhaps living on my own again would give me a different perspective of how things are, outside of the castle that is. I didn't know of my royal heritage until the day I came to live with my grandpa, mother and sister when I was ten. Now grandpa's gone and my mom is in charge of the kingdom. Which leaves my little half sister to take over my share of the duties. She doesn't mind of course." Rei answered simply. She grasped the woman's hand to shake it in greeting. "Princess Rei will do fine. I find it a bit strange how some people still treat me like a normal human, but I'm a vampire. Honestly though, most times I feel completely out of place in this city. I apologize if I'm rambling." she added while releasing her grip on Anna's hand. The older lady seemed quite friendly despite how most of the other patients acted now and then. There was no signs of hostility, that was for sure. Still, Rei felt more relaxed just talking for a while, which seemed to ease her nerves just a little.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"A princess and a vampire, you say?" Anna asks once Rei is done speaking. "That's definitely an interesting combination...though given some of the other people lurking around this land, not entirely out of the ordinary. At least you're not trying to put us all in graves, unlike a certain witch we all have to deal with. Is...is the being a vampire thing part of your curse? No need to pretend that you don't have one, unless you'd rather not talk about it. We all have one, after all." After a momentary pause to catch her breath, Anna briefly continues. "Heh...and you thought you were the one rambling. No worries, though. Talking's a good thing, I think." As she speaks, Anna also contemplates what Rei was saying about her kingdom. Maybe once she was done in StarCreek, she'd have to pay that place a visit. "What kingdom are you a part of?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

"No, it's not part of my curse. Silver, quicksilver or blood from something undead is basically my curse. Without an antidote, either of those things could be deadly, like poison. If it happens, I'd have to be confined away from others so I don't hurt anyone while I recover." Rei answered simply, not minding the small talk. It seemed different talking with this strange new person, but that never bugged her. Turning her gaze, Rei noticed Anna seemed to prefer keeping her gloves on. "My guess is you're not supposed to touch others or objects with your bare hands, which in turn causes something to happen. As for the kingdom where I'm from... well, it's a place called Hyrule." the princess added, unsure of how to describe such a place that she guessed nobody within StarCreek had ever heard of. Rei's gaze shifted back towards Anna's face, patiently waiting like always.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:32 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Well, I could just be keeping my gloves on because we're in a hospital, and I could be a germaphobe." Anna responds. "But yes, my curse has to do with my hands. I don't call it bad, in and of itself. Hardly even a curse to someone like me. But I understand that it could be construed as murder if I used my ability on someone else. See, what Karmala has me doing is that any solid object I touch with my bare hands that isn't gold gets turned into gold coins of equivalent weight, or just one at minimum. That includes people." She chuckles for just a moment. "The gloves have a golden interior, which keeps my Midas touch at bay. But if I ever feel that I need some extra numbers in my bank account, I'll make something worthless worth something." She pauses for a moment after her explanation. "Hyrule, you say? I may have to check that out at some point...assuming one of my "sisters" isn't already there."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

"That's really interesting. Objects into gold coins, hmm." Rei spoke calmly with slight intrigue. She knew the people of StarCreek all were cursed, even her. Though her thoughts turned to something different for the moment. "What got you into running a spa?" she inquired curiously. Anna appeared to be quite an interesting person for a spa owner, considering her personality. The princess decided to take a seat on the bedside closest to her, glad to be off her feet for a while. It seemed the more she learned about the people of StarCreek, the more she got to know the witch whom cursed them all, even herself, a little at a time.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:04 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"It seemed like a good way to make money," Anna responded to Rei's question. "Given the nature of this place, I figured that a lot of people would want to frequent a place designed to help them relax. And, well, not everyone turns to the bottle to drown out their sorrows and frustrations. A lot of people turn to more healthy methods. And so that's where I come in. They come to seek relaxation, I provide it, and my overall income increases." A slight smile spreads across her face after that. "So, a bit less...altruistic than your reason for wanting to be a doctor, but it's the truth."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas