Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Location:Outside Bar ✦ Company: Hestian ✦ Mood: Annoyed ✦ Wearing: Outfit

Carcer almost jumped with the voice of another coming. She wasn't expecting anyone to come up to her. Her eyes turned towards the source of the voice, her brow twitching landing on the male moving towards her.
                                                                  "Yea well, you have a night like mine and its bound to make anyone feel like s**t," she spoke attempting to give a crappy smile towards him. Her smile fell as he seemed to change the tone of the conversation from a hint of sarcasm to something more...introductory. She sighed as she folded her arms over her chest and decided to not lean up against the wall. "You can call me Carcer," she said as she pointed towards the building indicating the bar. "I own this place and you must not be used to coming around this area. Most people see me brooding and turn for it. You got some balls," she couldn't help the amusement in herself as she felt a grin coming over her face.

Carcer was attempting to hold herself back to some extent on how she'd usually greeted her customers, but she should probably change that. It was hard, specially when it was the goal to push people away. Today, she was just to tired to keep up the act. She was just to exhausted from the previous episode in the bar to care. "So what brings you to this area? Or are you attempting to pick up kids?" a hint of sarcasm slipped past her lips with the last few words. After all, if you didn't know her curse well the only way you could figure she was an adult was probably through her harsh attitude and way of speaking.

Ooc:
                                Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:13 pm
|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His presence bothered her, or maybe his words, if even just a little, a small smile cracked there as he studied her, "Yea well, you have a night like mine and its bound to make anyone feel like s**t," her smile appeared half hearted, as if it hurt to do so. She appeared tired, Sighing, as if maybe he was intruding, Hestian ignored the hint, there was excitement in the chase, though his reasons were perhaps different then one might expect. Despite her better judgement perhaps, she replied, pointing towards the bar behind them, "You can call me Carcer, I own this place and you must not be used to coming around this area. Most people see me brooding and turn for it. You got some balls," her smile forced his own, a 'Devil may Care' expression washing over his face, "-Ha! Balls, you've seen the kind of s**t I've seen honey, looking the way I do, and making impressions really doesn't matter, I generally could give two ******** what other people think... Whether they like me or not is irrelevant, better they don't I suppose, I'm Hestian... Local corpse collector," strange how they both seemed to have certain things in common, though it'd go unspoken, they both seemed to make it their goal to avoid others, and push them away. Settling her weight, arms folded across her chest, she uttered sarcastically,"So what brings you to this area? Or are you attempting to pick up kids?" he smiled again, speaking in a playful tone, "-Why? Are you interested?" shaking his head, he held up his hands in defense, "-I kid, no pun intended, but in all fairness, I'm Pretty sure you're not a child, A. There's that Attitude, and B. I'm pretty sure it's illegal for a kid to own a Bar, even here in this locale, so that leads us to the fact, it's got to be your curse?" oh yes, Hestian had been around long enough to know about the curses folks suffered, he himself was no exception to the rule, he had only been afflicted differently.

Mayonaka_Kaji

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

His words made her raise an eye brow at his outburst towards her mentioning that he had a pair. Instinct told her to be careful and not get to comfortable, after all letting someone get close was dangerous for herself. "Corpse collector huh," she repeated back to him. "Then the title of hard-a** bar owner goes to me." She grinned but started to mentally yell at herself for getting to comfortable around this stranger. Her lack of rest was fogging her better judgement at just telling people off in hopes they leave her be.

Her grin turned into a smile at his joking manor towards her, something she wasn't expecting to run into. "Ah yes, the lovely cursed ones in this city." Carcer wasn't going to go into more details on her curse, there wasn't any need to tell a stranger of what happens when she gets close to someone. After all he should stay a stranger. "Ah yes, my winning attitude attracts all my customers. It must be one of my many charms and why I wanted to punch that man in the face," the last few words made her smile strain as she gripped her hands into fists before placing them onto her hips. Carcer let out a small groan, she'd definitely throw a bottle at the guy next time she saw him.

Ooc:
                                Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:39 pm
Mayonaka_Kaji

Mad Mr Hatter

OOC: Jumping in XD Fixed my mistake btw
❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧

User Image
Kasey had taken off early in the morning to go explore the town. His brother and he moved in a few days ago, and due to his brother's over protectiveness he didn't let Kasey go out. Ever since Kasey forgot to take his drugs one time a few weeks back Dean has been on his @ss about tending to himself. Kasey had to admit though, it was funny listening to your older brother tell you to smoke pot for your health. Despite appreciating everything Dean does for him Kasey still loved some freedom. He spent all his time with his brother and rarely ever spoke to other people, and it was started to drive him nuts. So what could he do? Well, his answer was sneak out of the house to go find some adventure for himself.

Pretty soon Kasey found himself walking across town. A chilly wind eventually picked up, causing him to take the plaid shirt he had tied around his waist and throw it on, however he still left it unbuttoned so that his t-shirt could be seen. Walking down the streets of the town he noticed a few people eye him strangely, but he couldn't blame them. He was a new face, wearing a pot leaf necklace, and a panda face mask. He probably seemed like some crazy druggy, and he couldn't exactly deny it. He was a druggy, and at times he did some crazy sh*t.

Eventually Kasey started to feel a pain in his stomach though, a signal that it was time to take another hit. He reached in his pants pocket for the small bag of weed he kept on him, but instead found his hand going through a hole. "Oh f*ck!" He cursed out loud as he realized he lost his stash, and worst of all he had no clue where. Kasey knew the smart thing to do would be to head home to get more, but he never claimed to be smart. Instead he decided to see how long he could go before feel so pained that he had no choice but to head back.

Thankfully down the street he was on he found a bar. "Finally I can get decent liquor!" he said cheerfully as he walked into the establishment. For the past two weeks all he had to drink was cheap beer cans that his brother packed for the road, but since he managed to sell some pot to truckers at a rest stop he had some extra cash on him to buy something good. Plus he had a pretty good fake ID so he was sure he'd be set.

Before Kasey walked inside the bar he heard some strange voices from nearby. As he got closer something about a curse was mentioned. A curse? No way rumors about me have gotten out already! I haven't even met anyone! No, something else is definitely up here. Kasey thought before his curiosity took over and he jumped right into the conversation. "So did I hear something about a cursed city? Should I expect zombies to be rising from their graves tonight or witches are gonna come flying by on their broomsticks casting spells on people?" Kasey's tone was obviously one of teasing, and he was just trying to lighten the mood while getting more info. He didn't know much about this town but it definitely seemed strange to say the least.

♯♩♪♫♬♭
✰ Love Interest: N/A
✰ Wearing: Kasey Casual #1

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Agatha55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:24 am
With:n/a, looking at 3 other people
Where: Bar, outside
Feeling: Working while listening to other conversation
Wearing: White blouse and black pencil skirt.
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

It hasn't been long since she waited to be attended, maybe they were busy who really knows. Yet going back and ford to what she had noted, it was keeping distracted for the mean time but she need to get going. She pick her notes and took a step outside when she notice loud group that caught her attention.
Two man, one who look casual with red hair while the other seem to stand out as a loner type, and the girl which Iris notice was one the workers of this establishment were talking with the loner while the red hair walk beside them and started to chat with them.
She was able to hear a few things which didn't sound like a casual one. More as argument between the girl and the loner guy. "Wonder what happen there?' she thought as she took her notes out and look at it, while listening to them and not making eye contact. As she flip her notes, acting like she wasn't paying attention, Iris then thought if something bad happen she might had to step in and arrest someone. Now Iris wasn't much of the person who got into others personal life, but when working as one the law you become high alert in your surroundings and listen to everything that's around you, then when things get out hand you have to step up and take control of the situation.
Where are the other cops, when you need them?
The red head, who had taken part of their talk had made comments trying to be funny, trying to at peace everyone. "Lets see how they handle that, or I might have too. Please, let that not be that case." she thought, hoping in her mind she had to work more as she grip her note pad. "So much for a drink" she sigh.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

Mayonaka_Kaji
Mad Mr Hatter
GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 pm
GracefulRose_Knight

Mayonaka_Kaji

Though unspoken, they had quite a bit in common, the pair pushing others away, at a seemingly alarming rate, even now he found himself wondering why he had sought out company, why he had not basted her with cutting insults to drive her to hatred. Instead it was he who settled against the wall, slenderly muscled arms folded across his chest as he listened to her speak, "Corpse collector huh, Then the title of hard-a** bar owner goes to me." Sinking back, unruly eyes darkened like chasms, wane by golden pitch, wavering beneath by a sea of thick black lashes, beautifully chiseled with skin like carved marble, Hestian was a mix of both beauty and grotesquery, Hell embracing Heaven, but it was more then just skin deep, the man was a monster through and through. Refusing to allow his true colors to rear its head, the pale man once again listened, discerning his better judgement by striking up a Clove cigarette, as he often did, haloing his features in a warm golden glow, before the match was snuffed. "-You're either touched by the shadow of a curse, or soon to be... Mine simply runs in full circle,"
"Ah yes, the lovely cursed ones in this city." perhaps he forego details of his own curse, in light of her own secrecy, Hestian did so love his games, show and tell was among the favorites, but before stunned to silence, he was blessed with another chance, "Ah yes, my winning attitude attracts all my customers. It must be one of my many charms and why I wanted to punch that man in the face," her obvious frustration drew his attention, "-Oh? Someone got under your skin did they? May I ask who, and how?" a ways up the street, a muffled voice sounded, though he thought little of it, until the voice became more, until the voice was paired with a face, giving his two cents on the 'curse' "So did I hear something about a cursed city? Should I expect zombies to be rising from their graves tonight or witches are gonna come flying by on their broomsticks casting spells on people?" Hestians gaze instantly soured, expression darkening as his pale blue lips twist into mild frustration, paved finally to humor the boy about half his age, "-If that's your curse," his attentions would exchange between him and his new feminine friend, as if maybe they both understood what 'the curse' meant, they'd been there long enough, "-If you don't know yet, you will soon enough when you find love, my emotions are a circle of s**t, I hate everyone, so luckily for me my curse is a bit negated," all lies, but it was what it was...  

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image

Carcer simply stared at him for a few seconds taking in his looks as he spoke. His words had truth in them, those who had been stupid enough to come into this city without one would soon get one. It wasn't fun but in some ways, it was live saving for others. "Well yea. It just runs around in a bloody circle enjoying itself," her towards more linked towards someone she truly hated deep in her bones. Oh how she looked forward to the day that woman had what was coming to her.

The subject soon changed to back to what she had originally been pissed off about. Holding herself back from grinding her teeth at the thought she looked up towards the sky. "Should have gotten the bastards name. I didn't get a chance since he wouldn't show me his ID. I mean c'mon! Why would I give you a freakin' drink if you don't throw down your ID." Carcer had noticed she was rambling and her voice was raising in her anger. Though her anger quickly changed to another person, the one who entered their conversation. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if the person hadn't been a male. Sometimes she swears someone is just trying to make her bleed.

Her eyes darted back towards the one she had been talking to. "Don't call me love," she only paused before looking towards the other male. "And hasn't someone ever told you its rude to interrupt a conversation?" She ran a hand over her forehead but stopped before touching her hair. "Maybe it is safe for me to go into the bar...maybe it'll be good to drown out these stupid situations in alcohol," she grumbled to herself before looking over at the two of them. "If you hate everyone, good cause that means I'm included," she paused before moving her towards towards the other male. "Are you here for the horrible company or the alcohol? I"m assuming my workers aren't here....again." she sighed at the thought. Then again it was a Sunday. She could get away with closing the bar and just drinking everything herself.

Ooc: Weee Sorry for the delay.
                                Mad Mr Hatter

Agatha55

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:26 pm
|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

After a brief silent spell, Carcer spoke clearly perturbed by said curse, something for which all felt to some degree, "Well yea. It just runs around in a bloody circle enjoying itself," "-No s**t, couldn't have said it better myself." savage truth in those words, Hestian had been granted the curse of his unsettling, monstrous appearance, reflecting inwards, out. The curse, his unnaturalness gave him bestial, inhuman strength, the better to protect those he loved, but that very inner beauty reflect back his weakness, powerless to save, and so he simply hated them all equally, his humanity, all but gone in a puff of smoke.

Once again the topic shared between them shifted, this time in regards to what she had been originally upset over, quietly he listened as she expressed herself, "Should have gotten the bastards name. I didn't get a chance since he wouldn't show me his ID. I mean c'mon! Why would I give you a freakin' drink if you don't throw down your ID." It was obvious her anger shifted, this time to the other opposing male, whether it was intentional or not, Hestian didn't bother coming to anyone's rescue, simply watched as the charade panned out, the other up s**t creek without a paddle, "Don't call me love, And hasn't someone ever told you its rude to interrupt a conversation? Maybe it is safe for me to go into the bar...maybe it'll be good to drown out these stupid situations in alcohol," exasperated, she rambled, almost seeming to speak under her breath, distracted, as her gaze swung over both males, words first expressively towards himself, before shifting to the other, "If you hate everyone, good cause that means I'm included," he smirked, "-How can I hate a charmer like you Carcer?" waving his joke away, he smiled that Devil may Care look once more, then went against her thought, and slipped right into the bar, passing through the entrance, but not before slipping a fleeting glance towards the Police Girl, somehow she looked vaguely familiar, he just couldn't put his finger on it. And then he was inside, a slenderly muscled shadow swallowed by light. Without hesitation, Hestian moved straight for an available seat at the furthest end of the bar, as if trying to avoid company as usual, and simply waited in silence until the keep turned towards him for his order...

Ooc: Oops my bad, thought I responded.
Mayonaka_Kaji

Agatha55

GracefulRose_Knight

Where: (outside bar---> inside, furthest seat at the bar)

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Agatha55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:01 am
With:n/a, looking at 3 other people
Where: Bar, Leaving
Feeling: I better hurry
Wearing: White blouse and black pencil skirt.
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

It was a momentary second, that she had glance at the dark brooding man pass her as he when in. The other two were still arguing/talking, seeing there wasn't going to be any thing she will have to resolve. Thank goodness for that.
Iris didn't want to waist her time resolving other people affair, she might be a officer of the law but this pity things where just annoying as themselves. Turning her heels up towards the other side of the street, she turn to leave before anything could happen. Yet something was nagging her in the back of her mind about the man in dark clothing, something so familiar but at the same time so far for her to understand. Letting out sigh, she hurry to work. .
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

Mayonaka_Kaji
Mad Mr Hatter
GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:30 am
User Image

Mood: Bored x Company: No one yet besides those at the counter x Location: Karma Bar x Wearing------x

tab tab Dracula stretched out his body, taking in a deep breath of the crisp air around him. It was finally relieving to be free. Ryan's interactions with Rei made him feel so uncomfortable. Especially when he had to step in a couple of times. While he had not heard from Taylor, he at least trusted that Abella would at least meet him. If not, then he would have a pleasant time by himself at the bar. Grabbing out his phone, he was relieved to see it had not lost much of its charge. Hopping onto his bike, he rode to the bar. There were a few cars there. But it didn't seem overly busy. Well, on the outside of it anyway. Just because there were few cars outside, didn't mean there weren't more people inside. If Abella didn't show up, perhaps he could interact with someone else. If the case did come about that she was busy, they could simply reschedule. Pushing his body through the door, he saw a few groups of people interacting with each other. He gave a nod to the bartender behind the counter and went off to find a table. He took a seat and would wait for her before ordering anything. But if someone did come by, he could simply order finger food or something. Occassionally, he would grab out his phone to see if she had texted him. When he would see nothing, he would shrug and shove it back into the pocket of his coat. Leaning back in the chair, he lifted one and placed it on an empty one beside him. Looking around, he saw this was a fairly classy joint.

tab tab Even for a bar, which would strike him a bit odd. Then again, he, er Ryan met a vampire. He thought that was cool and all, but the woman bored Dracula. He didn't give Ryan too much to talk about and was mainly focused on herself. She may have said she was some princess, but in this town, she was just another girl. Royalty here meant nothing. You never know what lurks in the shadows. Your title won't save you from the shadows. If Dracula had come out, he would've simly left. Just got up and walked out without a word. The fact numbers were exchanged sickened him. 'Ryan, what were you even thinking? We'd have more fun with a rock. At least it wouldn't just talk about itself.' He could feel Ryan glaring at him. Even if he didn't physically see him, he knew the feeling well. At least Abella was an interesting character. Taylor, honestly seemed off to him. She seemed to not really be interested in him. Almost like she was too good for him or something. But considering how she would present herself, that certainly wasn't the case when it came to an outside look at her.

"i̶'m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶
w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶' ̶'r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶s̶
o̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶, ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶
i̶t̶'s̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶, ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶' ̶m̶e̶."

(Ooc: Sorry for the super late post. I've been really occupied.)
GUCCI CAM

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

saad caat

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 am
User Image
        Where:Karma Bar With:No one -> Dracula Mood:Excited//Confident Thoughts:Let's get the party started! Wearing bLoOp

As Abella neared the bar, she slowly got more excited to have some alcohol. The ravenette smiled, ready to enjoy herself. Pulling to into the parking lot, Abella's smile widened but soon faltered so that she could at least appear poised and amused instead of looking like a small child in an ice cream store. Abella pursed her lips as she parked her car, wondering how many shots it would take her to get s**t drunk. She got out of her car and sauntered to the building, checking the time. Abella couldn't stay out too long for two reasons. One, she would turn into a vampire soon; and two, she had work tomorrow and she liked to get out there early. Hopefully, he wouldn't keep her out too long.

Once Abella reached the door, she pulled up her knee-high socks and pulled her sweatshirt down a little. She felt her cheeks flush a little, wondering if she was underdressed or if she was overdressed. Honestly, she would find out when she walked in. Taking a long and deep breath, Abella walked inside, looking around for Dracula. She bit her bottom lip and crossed her arms while looking. Soon enough, she found him and walked over to him. The ravenette female walked over to him with a small smile.

"Hey there, stranger." She poked his shoulder, slipping into the seat beside him. "Hope I didn't make you wait too long." She said to him, placing her hands in her lap, trying to make it less obvious that she was wearing a crop top. Abella didn't want to draw much attention to her body but more so to her personality. Or her cool eyes. That would work as well.

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:11 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October28thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Your Boy Roy