Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Marge's Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sakura
User Image

Just outside of the grocery store door sat a lone jar filled to the brim with what appeared like water. Ok... Now I just need to... Nya... The jar begun to move slightly as the girl made of water inside the jar tried to push the of the jar off so she could form her human-like appearance; sadly it was not going so well. Well... this is a predicament... She thought as the jar continued to shake. Uhh can anyone help me... please... She said, unlikely anyone could hear her voice from within the jar.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik couldn't help but giggle softly when the young man jumped but she did feel a little guilty afterwards. He seemed so skittish, like a cautious kitten. The young woman was curious of this boy though, that might've been motivation for her to help him, but she also knew it was only right to help others. Lavender eyes gazed at him casually after they were alone and she held out the chilli to him. "You're welcome," She replied happily, his look of disbelief was not one she was used to seeing, but she didn't question it. She blinked in surprise at the swift retraction of his hand, causing Miss Ogden to tilt her head slightly in confusion; one might think of a puppy. She then straightened her posture, her expression calm. "It's alright," She reassured soothingly, "Honest." She then reached out and placed it in the young man's hand, only letting go when she was sure he had a firm grip on the can itself.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!:)

1234boo75

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image
【☣ Draken Amtili : Empathic Loner☠】
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken blushed very softly before he dropped his eyes towards the woman's hand placing the tin into his hands. Slowly he clenched his fingers around it before putting it into his basket. Though he had to shift his weight as his eyes slowly narrowed again on her. ” Thank you.. I think.. What can i do for you Madam..” He wasn't trusting of her, She felt way to happy and upbeat. The feeling of confusion coming from her. Though it was caused by him, Unsettled Draken.

Then cae a new feeling. One of panic. It wasn't from this woman. It was from someone else. Both drakens hands moved up and cupped his ears, Well more his headphones as he let out a tiny whimper. The feeling of panic feeding off him onto others around him slowly. ”Some one.. Else is panicking here… I am sorry They..” Her let off another whimper. His eyes drooping right to the floor. Though he did have to admit somewhere in the back of his mind. This was the second female he had met recently. Both had been cute.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Nervous
Action: Shopping
Attire:Standard. See image

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

[qoute=”Aeval_Silvertongue”][/qoute]

[qoute=”Asra Karimi”][/qoute]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Sakura
User Image

It would seem that no one could hear the girls voice from within the jar. It was to be expected however so the girl had no other choice. Ok... well seems I just have to help myself. Ok, Sakura you can do it. From within the jar, she would push herself against the side in hope to cause her jar to fall over so that she could roll herself into the store. It took a few tries before the jar fell onto the side and begun to roll its way towards the door. Well that went better than I hoped... now just to get through the door... She readied herself within the jar before pushing the sides to get a moving. She was just about to slam into the door before it mysteriously opened, causing her to roll right in and down one of the Aisle.

█[/color

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:27 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik smiled softly when she noticed his cheeks painted pink. She thought it cute before she let go. Confused as to why he turned his gaze downward, she tilted her head a little to the side again. He seemed to fidget as well, she noted quietly before he called her Madam; so formal. The little term made her giggle softly. "It was no problem, and no need for formality," She replied kindly and straightened her posture as he cupped his ears. A look of concern graced her features in response. "Can you tell where the panic is coming from?" She asked, keeping her voice calm; it didn't help to panic, so she wished to help. "If so, maybe I can help." She didn't know why, but this strange man's affliction made her want to help ease the pain he seemed to be in.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!:)

1234boo75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

Draken couldn't help but blush a little more as he was called out on his formality. Though being told it was no problem was nice, Least for once it wasn't a problem for kindness. Though her emotions made him feel a little happy. Even a little Dizzy from the optimism. It was a new feeling to flood from someone in Drakens Presence. Though the standard feeling of panic was a ‘comforting’ feeling. “ It is coming from there” Her said quietly. As he pointed towards a glass jar rolling across the floor. Though that fact made him blink. ” Ok.. thats a new one…” He whispered. A little shocked at himself. And the fact that the feeling of panic was now determination. What the hell is going on? It felt nice but stupidly weird. Though now people where looking at them weirdly. Or was it at the jar…

Mood: Nervous

OOC: this felt like a bad post x.x

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

”Aeval_Silvertongue”

”Asra Karimi”

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:22 am

Sakura
User Image

The jar continued to roll before it slowly came to a stop between two people. At that moment the cap to the jar finally opened and Sakura was able to pop out and formed her humanish like form. Finally! The girl cheered as she used her hands to set her jar up straight before surveying her surroundings. She noted the few eyes upon her and two people she was between. Uhh... Hi...? She said, voice a bit flustered from all the attention upon her.

1234boo75

Aeval_Silvertongue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik hoped the young man was alright, she'd hate to leave him alone in his state of panic. She stayed beside him while he gathered himself, her attention then was drawn to the little jar that seemed to just appear. Her lavender eyes looking downward towards the glass jar, then the girl inside it. Then she looked to the boy, whose name she still didn't know and back again to the girl. "Oh," She said, pleasantly surprised, and a bit awestruck at the oddity. Almost as different as the fox customer she had the days before, she thought absently. "Hello," She greeted politely. Seeing the predicament the other miss might be having, Miss Ogden didn't think twice before kneeling beside the girl in the jar. "Would you like some assistance around the shop? Maybe we both could." At the second thing, she'd give a momentary glance in the boy's direction before looking back at the girl. Her offer was sincere and hoped she wouldn't scare or offend the now flustered water-person by doing so.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: It's good Boo. ^^)

1234boo75

Asra Karimi

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:23 pm
User Image
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

Draken looked a little lost as he felt the confusion all around him. Mainly focused on the jar, So much even causing him to become a little dizzy. He even stumbled backwards into one of the shelfs. Though his impact did not cause anything to fall off the shelf. At least this time this time. It was only then he managed to focus his eyes down on the jar. ”A water person… a slime?” He may have seen a few ‘slime’ people online during his studies of weird creatures. His help was then offered causing him to blink a little. Even his blush to return before he shifted his eyes to Hurik.. “ I am Draken…” He stuttered softly. Before looking down at the kneeling girl. Next to the jar of water. His cheeks burning heavily as he released from a bad angle this was horrible.

Mood: CONFUSED

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

”Aeval_Silvertongue”

”Asra Karimi”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Sakura
User Image

The girl stared at the two for the longest time before she would turn her attention to the girl. She offered to help her which Sakura could really use right about now Uhh... some help would be very much appreciated, thank you. She bowed her head out of respect before turning her focus towards the male. I am not a slime... I'm just a girl who is made completely out of water and the names Sakura by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you two She bowed her head once more

1234boo75

Aeval_Silvertongue

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik was intrigued to see a functioning water person and wondered how they worked but would save her questions for another date. Looking to Draken, she smiled before looking to Sakura when she replied. "Pleasure, Draken and Sakura," She greeted. "I'm Hurik. Um, please forgive the presumptuous action, but this might help." With that being said, she carefully picked up the young woman in the jar and set her in the basket's front, so she could see where they'd go. "Do you have a list of what you need," She inquired of the two that were in her company, curious lavender eyes looking from one to the other as she waited for a reply.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: ^^)

1234boo75

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

Draken couldn't help feel a little uneasy as he was stared at by the ‘slime’. Though the creature spoke and even said her name. The name Sakura made him tilt his own head to the right. Wondering if she was the water that was from a Sakura tree? Or was it a stereotypical name from where they were from. ” What happens .. if you get drank by someone.. Or a part of you does? Do you spread in the rain? Or gain weight?????” his voice raised a little before it dropped again and looked at Hurik. She was rather gentle in picking up the jar and placing it in the basket before opening his mouth a little.

The gentle and calming nature of hurik seemed to take out of Draken himself as he ‘fed’ on that. His eyes flickering down towards the floor for a second. Before he lifted his hand that held the list he had, It was mainly living supplies like milk, bread, toiletries and of course one as he put it. Juicy Melon.

Mood: Unkown

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

”Aeval_Silvertongue”

”Asra Karimi”

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Sakura
User Image

It's a pleasure to meet you Hurik and it sure does help, thank you. She replied as she was placed into a basket. Now she was able to see what was around here and she was safer than she was on the ground. She glanced at the girl and shook her head. I do not have a list... I only came here to buy something for lunch while I'm at work. She stated, her attention turned to the boy. He was asking such odd questions, ones she really did not know herself. Uhhh... I do not know and I do not wish to find out. Now for the rain, wise or more water added... I kinda do gain some weight... Or grow to look more adultlike.

1234boo75

Aeval_Silvertongue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:27 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik smiled kindly to her new aquaintances, pleased to have met such nice people; then again, she always did her best to be a nice person. After all, if everyone was selfish, then the world would be dead by now, right? She looked at Draken a bit shocked by his little barrage of questions, but had to admit, she too was quite curious. She just hoped Sakura would not be offended as she answered his inquiries. "Thank you," She replied as she took the list from the young man and stood. Reading hers and his, seeing what isles they needed as well. "Alright, looks like a few we are going down," She noted then looked to the little one in her basket. "What do you need, and I can write it down," She suggested politely. The sooner they get their lists, the sooner they could get shopping done and home, so she felt.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: I'm sorry for the long wait x.x)

1234boo75

Asra Karimi

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:39 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】