Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agatha55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 am
With: Other people and Lacii
Where: Kona Cafe
Feeling: Talking, having coffee and cake
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

It was good to know that Lacii wasn't so shy to speak with her, specially willing to accepting her cake and talk with her.
Most kids are too shy or untrustworthy towards adults because they don't know them or hesitant, which of course it was good they did. Kids should always be careful in who they speak with, they can never be too careful and these goes ten times for the parents. There are some case which she forcefully has to put everything of herself just to find the child no matter what, but like half the times it ends up tragically and just because the negligence of the parents or something else, which cause the life of an innocent to snuff out.
User Image
Taking another sip of her coffee, Iris contemplated the decorations the bar had, trying to look like she wasn't thinking about her work at the time. She really need to enjoy life more and leave work for just an hour or so.
"So Lacii, are you alone? Do you come here often by yourself" she ask out curiosity and worry for the girl sake. Maybe it was a motherly instinct, she never thought she ever had, but seeing that people are safe was one her priorities.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

Lady of Lilac Lake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image

〖Kona Cafe〗〖Others inside the main lobby〗〖"such lively hood"〗〖calm〗〖Profile
Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to

Helios had been in the back sitting in his desk in the small office behind the staff room. A sigh escaped his lips as he heard the commotion of customers and his staff in the main lobby of the cafe. His pale hand running threw the dark locks of his hair as he flipped threw the papers of his employee's. One had gotten him a little concerned but he chuckled slightly amused of the girl who earlier had introduced herself as Yuki. He decided he was just gonna let her contuine it was free work for him and as long as the customers were happy so was he. He leaned back into his chair still a smirk across his face before he decided to check in on everyone at the front. He got from his desk making his way out to the door leading to the main lobby. His hazel colored eye's gazing across the room over the little people that had gathered together. "My it's a little busier this morning than i had expected" he muttered before pushing the door open letting his body slip threw and letting the door just shut behind him. He moved slowly enough he hoped no one would notice his sudden presence and leaned against the end of the counter of the bar.

〖Single〗〖cellphone - wallet〗〖Wearing

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image
Location Kona Cafe
Company Myselves, Iris
Thoughts ...
OutfitCasual

I'm scared of what's inside my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like i'm running, but getting nowhere

Lacii sat in contemplative peace, admiring the quiet chatter of the cafe and the peaceful vibe it sent everywhere. The plush and colorful designs surrounded by dim lights, muted colors, and a sleek design. As the woman Iris glanced around, their desserts appeared with a smile and a bow and Lacii smiled. She looked over to see if Iris was happy about hers when she asked her a couple questions. The corpse looked back at her slice of cake and took a small bite, thinking on it.
While she had been perfectly fine so far, she had been driving Raph stir crazy. Taking another bite and swallowing, the albino nodded. "I am here by myself and no, actually. First time coming here." she told the woman in turn. Lacii wasn't dense enough to not notice that concern the woman had towards her, but she really had no need to worry.

In truth, the corpse sitting beside her while eternally young at 19, was over double that number. Ruby orbs stared off when half of Lacii's slice was gone, the bags under her eyes making the red a bit brighter. "I moved here a few months ago, but I haven't really left it since. New cities always give me the frights." she commented lighty and looked at her with a grin. "Half the time they dont turn out that great. I'm just glad this one's friendly so far." she answered. She turned back around. 'You cant get too close to this woman, she's giving me a bad feeling.' 'You get bad feelings from everybody.' she argued in her mind. Raphael jerked her fork from her hand and onto the floor. "Whoops, my bad." he spoke through her, and picked it up, cleaning it with the edge of her sweater lining. Lacii held both arms down on the table with a forced smile. "What the heck?! I told you not to mess with my food! And she's fine! She's just curious!"
she scolded him in her mind. Raphael grunted. 'You cant always trust random strangers, you thick oaf. Its called gut feelings.' "You dont have one, so what's your point?" He never gave her a response and her control over both arms was back to normal. Lacii silently devoured the cake piece as she thought. As much fun as she was having, she knew she had her new job to look at.

Glancing at her clothes, she knew she had to go looking for a pair of scrubs-maybe a couple because of what she had to do. As she glanced at the time on the clock, it didn't occur to her it was going by quickly. She turned to Iris with a smile. "Actually, I have to go shopping for a bit. Would you like to come with? I have to get ready for my new job in a couple hours." she offered, eating her slice in the same manner despite the time constraint. The most she'd be late is a couple minutes anyway, so why bother worrying? That's usually how Lacii thought about everything, really.

Fear is suffocating me, I cant breath
I feel like i'm drowning, i'm sinking deeper
White light fades to red
As I enter The City of the Dead

Grave Chains

Agatha55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 pm
Yuki looks at the green hair girl and smiles." Yeah ill like that. Mind showing me tonight in the park?" She said asking her before she leaves. Then she noticed that laciI have Ben with out her tea for a while then she heads out there with her Sakura tea. "I'm sorry here you go miss." She bows as she place her tea down. 'I hope she can for give me for being so slow.' She thinks as she place her muffins in front of her. Later it turned over to evening an I was the last one out except the pail looking man. 'Should I say something or just change an leave for the night. No I should wait til he leaves. That way I know the boss will lock up when he comes out the office' so she sweeps up then mops down the floors by hand when she was done with her work she whipped off her face.
Asra Karimi

Lady of Lilac Lake

Ninnba

Yuki-Soma69

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Outside Kona Cafe ✦ Company: None ✦ Mood: Exhausted ✦ Wearing: (shall update later)

Pulling up his car into the parking lot, he put the vehicle into park as he moved to step out of the car. Shutting it and hitting the alarm button, he began to walk towards the other side of the building. He had mainly parked in this area to walk more around the city in hopes that the fresh air, or however fresh you can get in a city, would help clear his mind and make him able to sleep. Li Jun kept trying to think of something else other than his sleep deprivation to avoid any sort of head-aches.

Finding himself in front of the cafe, he took a sigh and scratched the back of his neck, though being difficult with his hair. Glancing through the window of he store, he could see that it was a bit active inside. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to be extremely social at that time, he might offend someone wit the lack of sleep he has been getting. The sweet smell of the different foods the cafe offered started to fill his nose but he didn't allow his feet to move him, instead he simply sat there staring into the window before turning and glancing towards the road. His hand wandered into his pocket for a second only to realize nothing had been there, he had a bad habit of smoking lately.

Ooc: Boop~
                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:07 pm
With: Other people and Lacii
Where: Kona Cafe
Feeling: Talking, having coffee and cake
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

So she wasn't from around here, huh. Iris thought as she took another sip quietly listening to her about her been new to town and having problem in the other cities while been alone. She felt pity for the girl but something tell her, she could handle herself which was admirable. Wish she could of been like that when she arrive to this town, thought Iris as memories flash back of her younger days when she came to live with her uncle and how she acted.
User Image
Grabbing onto the cup, she continued to listen as she notice she started acting funny. At first she drop her utensil and then apologist which she sounded different then her usual tone while she seem to be thinking to herself. Was she okay? she wonder as she in seconds she return to her normal self and ask if she could accompanied her to go shopping.
Iris was about to respond to her when all of sudden her phone rang "Yes?
"
she answer, knowing who it was. "Yes, I see...Okay I will be there in few" she stood up and took out her wallet paying the amount she ask , lacii and herself.
"I'm sorry, I have work to do but maybe next time" she try to reassured he with smile.
...................................................................................................❦

Lady of Lilac Lake

Agatha55

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image

〖Kona Cafe〗〖Others inside the main lobby〗〖"such lively hood"〗〖calm〗〖Profile

The lobby seemed to be slowing down with customers as they moved out to either go to work or just had other things to do. It was fine by him since than he could just relax
Helios kept his eye's on Yuki, He noticed Okami helping her out, and that Angel seemed to have already left. He noticed Yuki turn her attention towards him and he gave her a small wave with a smirk across his face, He pushed himself off the counter and headed towards the blue haired woman and leaned down. "Are you done for today?" he asked her curiously tilting his head off to the side just slightly. His eye's gazed outside towards the exit where he could have sworn he caught a glimpse of a white haired male outside. He grinned before turning his attention back towards the young girl.

〖Single〗〖cellphone - wallet〗〖Wearing

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image
Location Kona Cafe
Company Myselves, Iris
Thoughts ...
OutfitCasual

I'm scared of what's inside my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like i'm running, but getting nowhere

While it didn't come as a surprise to her that the girl had to leave,it was a bit sudden. The phone call had been short and brief and probably from a superior the way it seemed so she could understand. Lacii stood up and smiled, grabbing her box of muffins. She stood beside the chair as Iris began to get ready to leave but after a thought,
she grabbed a few napkins and grabbed one of the muffins-razzberry she could see-and set it in front of Iris.

"Okay then. This is for you, for later. I usually get hungry pretty quickly but I wont miss a li'l muffin or two. I'll see you around, yeah?" Lacii offered before heading out of the store. She held the box of muffins in front of her, lightly touching them with her knees as she walked. As she scanned the decline of business for the cafe, she noticed a white haired figure outside the store. She crossed the thresh hold and opened the door Taking a turn towards the rest of town, she waved at the man politely before heading off.

(Exit to Town)

Fear is suffocating me, I cant breath
I feel like i'm drowning, i'm sinking deeper
White light fades to red
As I enter The City of the Dead

Grave Chains

Agatha55

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:26 am
User Image

Yuki looks up at the pail looking man. But then notice what he was looking at.
There was an not her man at the door. " no sir." She said then heads to the door and opens it then bows. "Welcome." She saw as she bows. But then notice he wasn't moving. " please do come in and have a seat. I can fix you up an coffee and you can have some sweets. She say with a smile on her face as she hold out her hand to the man with white hair.
Mayonaka_Kaji

Ninnba

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:08 am
With: n/a
Where: Kona Cafe, leaving
Feeling: Going to work
Iris Ferraro

Iris chuckle, watching her leave as the cupcake was left on the counter for to take. She was right, she might get hungry and specially today with the call she got from the office.
"It going to be long day" she sigh, picking cup cake and leaving a tip.
User Image
Then she turn around, walking towards the door as she push open and waltz out.

Agatha55

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xOKAMI
KONA CAFE WAITRESSxx

Sure can Yoko She gave her a smile before she headed for the door. She stopped however as customers came in and things seem to be growing busy yet again. Her shift was over so she thought to leave but seeing Yoko going back to serving cause her to do the same. She turned her attention to Helios when he came in. Well my shift did just ended but I can stay around seeing as things gotten busy.

With: ... Angel, Yuki, Mr. Fujishima, and a few customers
OOC: ... Small edit

Yuki-Soma69

Ninnba

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:31 pm
Yuki smiles and nods. "Very well. After work I'll be going to the park at night. It's lovey at night" She say as she waves bye to the green hair girl. She pulls the guy with the white hair in and seats him down and heads to get him an cup of coffee. 'I hope he don't mind'  

Yuki-Soma69

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

〖Kona Cafe - Outside〗〖Okami - Yuki - a pretty good looking stranger 〗〖"break time"〗〖calm〗〖Profile

He was a tad confused as he watched the Yuki girl, "Oh?" he asked her. He did want to point out her confusion on the building but he really did find her a little amusing still being here working. Maybe he'll give her a free lunch for it. He stared as she went to talk to the male who stood outside. "Yuki doll don't rush please" he spoke calmly. He didn't enjoy people telling him what to do so he preferred his customers to feel at ease in his establishment. Although his thoughts were interrupted by the light green eye'd girl's gentle voice, He turned his head to glance upon Okami, A waitress he had hired awhile ago. Helios took a look over by the clock and smiled and nodded his head over toward her. "Alright Okami" he said before he shook his head just slightly. "No no, I can handle thing's from here. as he reached over and patted his her head gently. "You enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you the next time you come in" with that he reverted his hand back to his side and smiled heading towards the front door .

"Yuki do you mind cleaning the table's off? I'm going off on break" he asked her keeping a gentle tone with her, She seemed like someone who would be startled easily, especially with how nervous she was acting earlier when she had first shown up. Helios slipped past the small girl so he was outside. He reached into his back pocket pulling out his cigarettes and slipping one out of the packet and than followed his lighter gently placing one to rest in between his lips and lighting it before he glanced towards the male who stood there, seemed he was thinking of something before he extended his arm towards him, his smoke pack in hand. "Do you want one?" though he reverted his arm back watching Yuki bring the man inside which only resulted him sighing.

〖Single〗〖cellphone - wallet- smokes/lighter〗〖Wearing

sorry for the double quote @~@ had to edit after seeing Yuki posted again.
Yuki-Soma69

Mayonaka_Kaji

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:01 am
Yuki blush but to hide it she dose a bow letting her hair hide her face then gose to whipe the tables. She sigh when he left. ' that man works here. I didn't realize that. Good job Yuki.' Embarrassed again by her own mistakes. She wonders why she even works. Her stomach gave her an small reminder by growling at her. She haven't ate today. Button be able to eat she have to earn it. 'I wish I could just eat one muffin. But mom wouldn't be proud of me.' She sigh and gets back to work.but have an odd feeling like someone was watching her. She turn and see Helios. 'I hope he don't think I'm a bad worker. ' She looks back down as she heads to the back to get an new cloth and a bucket of water to wipe down the tables. She then filled the bucket with water but then had a hard time gettiby it out. When she reach to the main area she sigh an struggle to keep it up. "Ugh."

Ninnba

Yuki-Soma69

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xOKAMI
KONA CAFE WAITRESSxx

Alright then I will She brushed off her hands before giving Helios a smile when he patted her head. She was so tempted to let her tails appear so they could wag but reframed as she turned to gather her things. I'll see you at the park later tonight Yoko She yelled to her as she waved her hand before walking out the door. *Exits*

With: ... Angel, Yuki, Mr. Fujishima, and a few customers
OOC: ... I know what you mean Ninnba XD I nearly missed one of her replies as well since I couldn't find it XD

Yuki-Soma69

Ninnba

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas