Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:31 pm
User Image

〖Cidnie Restaurant〗〖Male. Cidnie Waitress〗〖"oh?"〗〖hungry〗〖Profile
Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to

He sat there patiently as he watched the woman speaking to the other male and taking care of his needs. A sigh passed his lip's glancing around the main room. Seems shes the only one at work he thought he didn't see anyone else working which was a shame he thought. A small sigh escaped his lips maybe he'd just text who ever was scheduled to work to see how things were going. Normally he'd be there everyday but sometimes people need a break or two. His attention however was taken by the woman how had waved at him. He gave a soft smile and waved back at her. She seems a bit over worked..."Don't worry about it I'm in no rush" he called out to her. He understood how stress work can be in this sort of environment so he didn't mind if she would take her time. At least she was taking her time which he respected. When she finally made her way over to him he glanced up he almost didn't notice her scar's but now he did now that she was up close but he made it so he didn't stare to much.

A chuckle passed his lip's as he nodded his head in her response. "I am. My name is Helios" he said with a grin on his face. "Business is doing fairly well right now, I'm leaving it to my workers to handle today on my day off." he spoke He nodded his head as for the order glancing down at his menu one last time before handing it up towards the woman. "Yes I'd like to have the chicken with potatoes though no veggies for me" he spoke in a low tone of voice moving his gaze once more towards her. His hazel eyes than moved off to glance towards a dark haired woman who had just entered before moving his attention back towards The waitress in front of him

〖Single〗〖wallet-cellphone-business cards〗〖Wearing

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image
E R I N ¤ A N D E R S O N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His car would pull upto the resturant slowly as he sighed a bit leaning back. His hand on the wheel as he let a slight frown draw on his face. He'd look at his hair in the mirror before adjusting it a bit before straightening his tie and pulling the collar up and over on his jacket. He'd close his eyes a bit before he muttered a few words to himself. Confidence boosters before putting a hand on his forehead. He'd slowly pull the keys out of the ignition as he opened his door and stood up with his phone in his coat pocket. His eyes would open as he walked forward, his bigger size making a few men pull others to the side as he rested his hands by his side as he walked in the doors and looked around as one of the greeters looked to him. He'd rub the back of his head and nervously smile. "Fancy place. I guess I should check around for her." He'd mutter to himself as he walked forward. His eyes blinked as he got bumped by a smaller man who carried, a disheartened smile. Though when he looked up, he let nervousness take over as Erin moved his hands to the lower region of his back to stretch it as he nodded to him.

"Sorry there friend." He'd say as the man nodded a bit and scurried by before Erin scratched his chin as he blinked a bit. "Am I scary looking or something?" He'd ask himself as he walked forward looking around before eyeing her in the black dress. He'd smile as he approached and slowly began to move his bang back to the side. "Why hello there." He'd greet while nodding his head towards her a bit before removing his jacket and putting it on the back of the chair. The shirt seemed to be a bit bagger to cover his frame better, though it didn't do a good job as the man sat down in the chair and pulled himself forth. He'd rest a hand at the halfway point of the table as he looked towards her and lifted his chin. "I hope I wasn't too late."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MakinSammiches

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:23 am
User Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔦 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯,

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋
↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Flirty ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: Erin ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Cidnie Restaraunt ↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Phone, Purse ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

Katarina heard footsteps approaching and turned her head to the side. Only so slightly though did she do so. In her peripherals, she saw Erin making his way over. But not before some small man bumped into him. Which it seemed to have unfazed him. The little man scurried away and he continued on his way. Her eyes followed Erin as he approached the table. His eyes then seemed to be on her black dress for a moment. "Why hello there" he said as he nodded towards her. An eyebrow raised up a bit as she watched him take his jacket off. While the shirt was baggy, it couldn't hide his figure as he sat down. Her eyes then looked down at the hand he placed on the table. She propped her chin with one hand and placed her other one next to his. "No, I'd say you showed up at a reasonable time. I ordered you a water. I hope you don't mind. The little waiter came by before you got here. So, I wasn't sure what you would have wanted. You're a big boy, you could always order whatever you like when he gets back."

tab tab Katarina leaned back against the back of the booth. A grin on her face as she rested her right foot on the edge of his chair. "So, is my little Erin all about work? You know what they say? All work and no play." She followed it with a playful wink. Then it was like the man heard her. It wasn't long after she mentioned him that the young man returned with the glasses of water. Looking over towards him, it seemed he was really eyeing the two as he placed the glasses down. The man's eyes lingered on her for a bit too long then she spoke up. "Yes? Would you like to say something?" The man's cheeks turned pink for a brief moment before he opened his mouth to respond. "U-uh yes. Were you ready to order? Would he like something else to drink?" She nodded, "Yes. I'll have a chicken and apple salad. I'd like that chicken grilled with a side of italian dressing. Order whatever your heart desires, my dear. Food is on me." She directed the last part towards Erin.

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:51 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Cidnie Restaurant | With: Cidnie Waitress | Mood: Calm

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Chilled would be good." Stahl replied as he sat down. He didn't know how long he'd be out and about today, but he definitely knew he was better off topping up his flask now rather than later. Hearing the waitress's mention of being short-staffed, he shook his head quickly. "Oh, it's no problem, no need to rush on my behalf." He said, offering a friendly smile as she made her way towards the kitchen. Her words made him think about his own work...sure, he could do a couple of things on the side, but he'd need a steady income if he was going to live here without being on the streets. Wilderness and nature? Sure, he could live out there in a heartbeat...but there was still the things he had to do in this place before he could venture out, which meant not causing trouble by being, what he had seen so far, the only homeless person around. Lacing his fingers underneath his chin, he thought for a moment as his gaze flicked around the building once more. He wasn't sure if he'd do well in a position here...somewhere outdoors would be ideal, though there'd have to be a time where that would have to be compromised the longer he went without work. Stahl let out a soft sigh, things were much simpler on the road. "You'll get there...eventually..." He thought, provoking another sigh. As much as he liked taking things slow, it was hard staying in one place when there was just so much of the world he had yet to see.

So caught up in his thoughts, Stahl almost flinched as a plate was set in front of him, gaze flicking to the dark-haired female from before and smiling sheepishly. "Thanks." He said before starting on his meal. As far as risotto went, this was one of the better versions the male had eaten. It was the right consistency and was the right temperature throughout....not to mention it just flat out tasted good. He smiled to himself briefly, he might have found a place to return to if he didn't feel too up to cooking. It wasn't long before he was done, his dining consisting mainly of filling his flask with water, filling his stomach with food and idly glancing as other people started entering the restaurant too. Setting his cuterly down, he let out a small, satisfied breath before neatening up things on the table, he couldn't see any reason not to make things easier on the waitress, especially since it seemed like she was the only one around. As he left the payment on the table, subconciously taking note of the sudden change in weight of his wallet to his mild dismay, he caught sight of the waitress one last time a question forming in his head as he pondered where he should go next. "Erm, excuse me." He said, approaching when it looked like there was a brief moment of respite between her duties. "Sorry to be a bother, but I'm kind of new to the area..." He admitted, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Just want to know: where's the closest place I can buy new clothes from? Also, from here, what's the fastest way to the park?" He asked. Though he had some changes of clothing at home, the male did not have everything he needed in case he'd have to spend a season or two here. There was no way of telling how long he'd be around, so it was better to prepare for the long run right? Admittingly he didn't want to bother the woman with his idle questions, he was however thankful that she seemed willing point him in the right direction. With everything put to memory and a few words of thanks later, Stahl was soon going through the front door of the restaurant, ready to move on to his next point of interest.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's ,Helios And a guy with cool hair

Over worked was an understatement to what Helios probably thought. Chi noticed him staring at her, she was used by now to the stares of disdain but this stare took her by surprise as being curiosity. " It's okay to look it's my curse, it's called the dragons kiss, i am Chisai I am glad that business is doing well ... no veggies eh, potato is a veg so you know" she playfully ribbed " I'll get your order to the chef as soon as I can Charlie should be able to do this one task and bring it over to you.." noticing his attention drift off she noted him staring at a rather beautiful woman and gave a sigh, it appeared that she was out on a date, hoping her date would go as smoothly she looks back at Helios she's mighty pretty isn't she " she spoke trying hard at small conversation before walking off again to sort out his order. Returning towards the cool haired guy she gave a beaming grin " healthy apetite you have there, oh uhm the clothes store is just 3 buildings down and the park is near to the cafe.. oh and good luck!" she spoke to him.
                                          She never got his name but she was confident she would bump into him again, looking at her watch she began freaking out " oh Gawd... it's getting closer to the time...I should phone him" she said to herself.

Getting out her mobile she would dial Tomlin's number and write up a text
                                          with a smile, she would excuse herself finishing up her shift to get ready to go home.
                                          After today's Rollercoaster ride she felt she really could do with relaxing with Tomlin, " I wonder if he has been freaking out as much as I have" she spoke to herself placing her apron on a hook and leaving via the back exit.

Exit to Home

Out Of ChemistryText: Hey Tomlin Just Finishing Up at Work, its been pretty busy here so far, kinda freaking out i have no idea what to wear tonight! but i am so excited! i'll be home in about 20-30 mins god i really need that shower
                                          Miss you Already
                                          Chisei XX

Theme Song: A dream like this

Felfordulas
[quote"Ninnba"]
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:13 am
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

She seemed to not mind his, seemingly slight tardiness as he let a grin graze across his lips. He'd put his fingers lightly against her's as she moved her hand next to his. His eye closed as she asked him about himself and allowed his mouth to let out a sigh. "I'm not all work, but I do like what I do." He'd begin while he opened his left eye to her, his smile loosening up as he felt the young man return with the water as he stared a bit. Erin would hold his smile and turn to him hearing her order and saying he could order what he wanted, he'd then continue on as he lifted his head. "Then I'll get the drinks, would a Red wine be a nice start to the evening?" He'd ask her as he looked to the lad and gave him a wide smile. The boy seemed slightly intimidated before Erin gave him a nod and then spoke up. "I'll just take a chicken penne." He'd tell the young man as he nodded him off a bit. He'd focus back on the young girl before blinking slowly. "Sorry, I was just saying before, I work out often to keep myself inshape, but that's not all I do...Or use to do." He'd tell her sipping some of his water with his free hand. "Though I don't want to rant, tell me about you, My dear Katarina. What is it that you do when you're not working on your body?" He'd ask lifting his chin giving a smile that hinted a tease.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MakinSammiches

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Flirty ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: Erin ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Cidnie Restaraunt ↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Phone, Purse ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

Katarina raised an eyebrow as she looked down at their hands. His fingers lightly against hers when she set it her hand down. He answered her question with a sigh. "I'm not all work, but I do like what I do." She smirked a bit to herself. She did perk up a bit when he mentioned some red wine. Which she nodded in agreement. Then she would wait until he was finished ordering to address his response. "Oh, Erin. I didn't meant to offend you by what I said before our young waiter came by. It seems we both enjoy what we do." She said with a wink. With her free hand, she drank some water and returned to the previous position. Proping her chin up, she listened to what he had to say. "Though I don't want to rant, tell me about you, My dear Katarina. What is is that you do when you're not working on your body?" Her eyes noticed that little tease hinted behind his smile. Pushing her legs, she lifted off of the seat. Leaning closer towards him, she whispered her response. "Well, one thing I like to do is a little rated r for the public." Katarina lowered herself back down onto the seat. "Well, I used to sell real estate which kept me busy. But then I discovered belly dancing. Which truly struck my fancy. It's a good way to keep in shape. You should come by the club when I'm working sometime. Besides, working out, what do you do for fun? Might I ask?" She asked as she playfully bit her lower lip.

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:55 pm
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Erin would look to her expression as he ordered and blinked his eye. His mouth would inhale lightly and exhaling. "You didn't offend me by that dear." He'd tell her while seeing her wink and chuckling softly at her advances before taking his free hand and slowly sipping the drink before setting the empty glass beside him and looking to her lean closely listening to her words as his eye widening slightly. He would let the excitement show on his face a bit more as he watched her sit back into her seat and his mouth let out a soft, "I would love to find out." His body would lean forth a bit after as he began to listen to her occupation. It seems that belly dancing was her pass time and work. He'd feel the young lad set down two cups and the bottle before looking over and nodding his head with a smile. "I'd love to see you at work, dancing is a passtime you seem like you'd do well in." He'd then lean back a bit as he picked up the bottle and began to remove the cork smiling a bit. "As for me, I try to do things outside of a normal schedule, away from working out. Going out is always an option when I have funds, though I try to. . .Keep up with my boxing while I do."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MakinSammiches

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

Katarina smirked to herself when she saw his reaction to her response. Her left hand came up to her mouth as she chuckled to herself at what he spoke next. "I would love to find out." Then she placed her left elbow on the edge of the table. "Hmm, play your cards right and you just might." On the corner of her eye, she saw the young waiter come back with a couple glasses and the wine bottle. It was then that he took the wine bottle and began to remove the cork. "I'm off tonight but I work tomorrow. But yes, I enjoy that you can express yourself without saying a word. The body movements, the eye contact with those watching. It's almost like they're hypnotized at what is going on before them." She tilted her head when he mentioned that he boxes. "You do? Do you box professionally? If so, I'd love to come see a match. Something about a man in a fight, getting all sweaty. Just really gets me going. Though I'm sure I don't have to explain to you as to what I mean." She grabbed one of the glasses and held it out, waiting for him to finish with the cork. Her right hand momentarily lifting to wave away the waiter. He gave them a bow before leaving. "Your food should be out shortly", he said as he departed.

tab tab Kat then lowered her hand back down. Instead of next to his, her fingers laid over his. "Say, what're you doing later? I'm sure some time has passed so there will be someone there looking over the gym. Besides, it didn't look too busy. Sundays usually are everyone's relaxation time."

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Her words created a slight tension in him as he felt his mouth tug into a bit. His hand was holding the bottle a bit tight before he set it down almost topping off the cups as he felt the hand's pressure as he shook it a bit and replied. "I'll try to win this hand and take it all home tonight." He'd tease while he felt the waiter leave them. though he became a bit interested in how she described being a dancer. It wasn't something that he thought of very often, but he tried not to get too indepth with the thought of it. His eyes would both look to her as she got an interest in the career he was in. His mouth went into a slightly dimmer smile. His hand would rise up as he held his glass forth. "Former is the key word. I had to stop after something happened to my father, though I have some old videos. . .And I've still got the moves, I believe." He'd say while chuckling a bit. He'd then feel her finger on his free hand and lock the finger with his own as he looked upto her, as she asked what he was going to do after this. He would blink a bit thinking before chuckling lightly. "To be honest, I was going to maybe jog a bit and watch a movie at my house to wind down. Though, my schedule is open to change."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MakinSammiches

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:15 am
User Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

Katarina waited until he was finished pouring the wine into the glass. She noticed his fingers almost squeezing the bottle. She wasn't exactly one to point out things like that to people. Considering, her haunting curse and all. Raising her glass a bit, she took a sip. "Hmm, seems like you have some experience at this game. Almost like you've played it before." A smile behind the rim of the glass as she took another sip of the wine. Then she set the glass down onto the table. "Former is the key word. I had to stop after an something that happened to my father, though I have some old videos...and I've still got the moves, I believe." She held back the smile as she watched him react to her actions. This was quite the fun little game indeed. Well, some of it was a game anyway. Which was mostly the teasing bit of it. "To be honest, I was going to maybe job a bit and watch a movie at my house to wind down. Though, my schedule is open to change." Her left hand grabbing her hair to drape it to the left, exposing her right shoulder. "Well, my schedule is open. I'd love to see how you were in action. The videos too. Honestly, I don't have quite the appetite for food now. I found something else more delicious."

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:23 am
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He'd watch her take her sip before he did the same. The wine slowly passed his lips before he listened to her talk of this game they played. He'd slowly put the glass down as he gave her a small smile while he put a hand to his own hair and chuckled lightly. "I'm not new to the game, but it's my first time playing." He'd admit a bit as he leaned forward a bit seeing her smile through the glass, closing his right eye once more feeling the bang get into the way. Though as he did he watched her hair swing to expose her shoulder. He would let his smile brighten a bit as he held a hand out to grasp the cup and finish the glass he had. He'd slowly set it down and listened to her words. His head would nod towards the door before he began to speak. "Maybe we can skip this meal and go to dessert." He'd say while grabbing a piece of leather from his jacket that was his wallet. He'd put down a few large bills as he stood up. "I left a tip for him there, if you'd like to...Head to my abode, m'lady."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MakinSammiches

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin pulls up to the restaurant, parking right in front. He quickly moves to the other side of the car to let Chisei out, and offers her his hand. "Right this way." He smiles at her, and leads her in, getting a table for the two of them, where he pulls out a chair for her before sitting down himself.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Tomlin

Entering the Restaurant with Tomlin he helped to seat her like such a gentleman.
                                          With a blush upon her cheeks " thank you" she said to Tomlin and begun to look at the menu, it was a no brainer what she would order but she would wait to see what Tomlin ordered her smile looking at him was genuine so far she felt the date was going well " so what are you going to order?" she asked " do you have any favorite foods?"

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Miss you Already
                                          Chisei XX

Theme Song: A dream like this

Felfordulas
[quote"Ninnba"]
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"So long as it's not too spicy, for obvious reasons, I'm fine with most foods." He responds to Chisei's question. "As for right now...I'll get the chicken, with green beans as the vegetable. That and a root beer. But don't you go be putting my order in, now." He smirks. "Tonight, you'll sit here until it's time to go back. Speaking of which, do you want to go back to your house or to mine?" He asks, looking at her as he does so.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces