Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:15 pm
Ears forward, eyes wide, and jaw dropping a touch Aur`iel listened to the storyteller with the interest of any cub. She was genuinely interested in the battling and the fact that female or male are required to do so. The thought of ruining her pelt was enough to cause mild shock, but the reward of a new rank, would it be worth while? What would their parents think if they fought for a rank like Bumani? The thought struck her as odd.. fighting to build? No no.. clearly there was a reason for no challenges within the Bahari.

"Wouldn't you pelt get filthy?" She remarked. "I mean you're surrounded by sand, dust and not to mention the sweat! Would there be blood?" A soft gasp escaped the youth and she relaxed onto her back paws to hold herself steady as she realized the sheer volume of things that would happen during a brawl. Things that a competitor wouldn't even be able to control.. besides simply not doing it.

All of her questions lost their place as the lioness began to crouch down. What was she doing!? Aur`iel was tense as it was and she was unsure about what was being shared with them. Now she was overwhelmed with fear to the point of physically leaning away, but she couldn't get her paws to work. She breathed a sigh of relief when the lioness picked on her brother. "Oh my." She said under her breath as she exhaled.

"Yeah, what he asked!" Her eyes were wide, but this time with excitement.

A small sigh escaped the goddess with what Gan had said. "Not far at all." She mused with a grin. "I expect the others will start to show this as well.. that or Solomon will be the perfect role model for the rest." She looked to the sky thoughtfully as she spoke of the lion. "I'm sure we've made his life... interesting." She smirked devilishly for a moment and let the expression fade as she wondered to herself whether that was a good thing or not.

"They do, sometimes, Cressida." Her smile returned as her sights set upon her exhausted looking daughter. It was entirely possible that she would fall asleep before ever getting to meet the lions from the Motoujamii. "Are you sure you wouldn't like to go and sit with your siblings?" She hoped beyond hope that the cub wouldn't fall asleep early.. it would make for a long night. Especially if she didn't get to meet the new lions. The potential for whining was intensely possible. Her brows furrowed as she considered all of these options.

She wouldn't throw her cub to the wolves though.

Pollack

SilverLutz

Epine de Rose

Kimaria

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:21 pm
Heti smiled fondly at that. "Your family sounds like it has spread well amongst the people here. Much like my family. A home away from home, it seems. I wonder whether I will think as such once I come face to face with this 'sea' I keep hearing so much about?"

He paused a moment, reflecting, and then glanced towards the blue female once more. Her fur could not have been more contrasting. More different and unacceptable to his pride, and yet, there was a familiarity there. In her eyes. Her words and the way of life. She lived for family, just as much of the Firekin did.
It warmed his heart to find so much similarity in a foreign land.

"I think you're right," he replied with a smile, not doubting her words at all.

Syrius Lionwing
last post from Heti!

Kimeti, up ahead with the brothers, felt his breath catch a little when the ocean finally came into view; drawing to a halt for a moment to take in the sight. It was in that moment, looking across that vast expanse of water, that it truly hit him. He was far from home, on the edge of the world, standing side by side with strangers from a strange land.

Was this how his father had felt all those years ago, striking out to find a way to change his people?

Was this yet another step for taking that change even further?

Kimeti hoped so. Hoped that he could be part of making it happen. To make his parents proud. To see his pride go even further than it already had. To make his mark upon Firekin history just as his ancestors had before him.

Epine de Rose
and fin!

"Oh!" Pamuya chirped, noticing how lions were beginning to break away from the crowd and head down towards the sea. Everything seemed suddenly a little less chaotic. A bit...emptier.

"Do you think the fire lions can swim as well as they can fight? Shall we go see?" She wriggled, laughing, and peered around at her siblings to see what they would say.

Ctrl F Greenie

SilverLutz

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 3!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:33 pm
Rolling 1st...

1. AstoriaFallen
2. magnadearel
3. MangoMeow
4. belloblossom
5. AstoriaFallen
6. Ctrl F Greenie
7. Pollack
8. Syrius Lionwing
9. Ctrl F Greenie
10. Ctrl F Greenie
11. Syrius Lionwing
12. MangoMeow
13. SilverLutz
14. Pollack
15. magnadearel
16. belloblossom
17. AstoriaFallen
18. Crtl F Greenie
19. SilverLutz
20. AstoriaFallen
21. magnadearel
22. Pollack
23. SilverLutz
24. Syrius
25. Astoria
26. Syrius
27. Ctrl F Greenie
28. Pollack
29. SilverLutz
30. MangoMeow
31. Syrius
32. MangoMeow
33. Ctrl F Greenie

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:34 pm
Rolling 2nd...

1. AstoriaFallen
2. magnadearel
3. MangoMeow
4. belloblossom
5. AstoriaFallen
6. Ctrl F Greenie
7. Pollack
8. Syrius Lionwing
9. Ctrl F Greenie
10. Ctrl F Greenie
11. Syrius Lionwing
12. MangoMeow
13. SilverLutz
14. Pollack
15. magnadearel
16. belloblossom
17. AstoriaFallen
18. Crtl F Greenie
19. SilverLutz
20. AstoriaFallen
21. magnadearel
22. Pollack
23. SilverLutz
24. Syrius
25. Astoria
26. Syrius
27. Ctrl F Greenie
28. Pollack
29. SilverLutz
30. MangoMeow
31. Syrius
32. MangoMeow
33. Ctrl F Greenie

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:38 pm
These two cubs are the children of Mate'moto and Al-Ha. This means they are both seers and the result of the somewhat controversial rogue breeding. They will not, however, be born until the Firekin group return home, so there will be a delay in being able to play them. Send SilverLutz a name, its meaning and rank. Naming in Firekin is restricted to Fire and strength related ones.

There are approximately 2 more planned ORPs before the Firekin return home so they should be playable before the end of the year!

Boy:
User Image

Girl:
User Image

MangoMeow
First pick! Congrats!

AstoriaFallen
Second pick! Congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:43 pm
Ffffff, thank you! *o* I’d like to have this girly, please~

User Image

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:45 pm
FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 <3 I'm so happy <3 Boy was my favorite so I'm glad I got him <3 Those beautiful orange eyes <3 And my first firekin male <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:08 am
“MangoMeow”
Just gunna wrap this <3

Coburnycus looked up at the red lioness,s he seemed so happy to be here. He smiled, having Anya at his side made him feel brave and after taking a short breath and pressing his shoulder against the brown lioness the coral maned lion stood and flickered his tail. “Come we can take you down to the waters edge, teach you to swim if you like.”

Kiahi’kripi looked at the small silver lion and, what she could clearly see, was someone very close to him. Mate perhaps? He was smaller than her and she was slender, so unlike they firekin. She laughs and nods her head happily. “I would like that.” She tilts her head, why were they all red? She had never really thought about ti too deeply. “It’s just something that has always been I suppose.” She shrugs, it wasn’t really her place to say, she wasn’t a leader or anything else, she was just here to see more of the world than the desert provided.

Standing she nodded towards the water. “Will you really teach me to swim?” She wasn’t really sure if she wanted to learn but she certainly wanted to put her paws in the massive sea, to at least say she had done it.

Coburnycus looked up at Anya and grinned “We can try.” He smiled and nudged the lady he liked on the shoulder gently “This will be fun.” He laughs gently, letting the fears he felt wash away, everything would be fine as long as Anya was there. It was strange to feel that, he’d done just fine on his own before he met her yet now, it felt like without her the world would fall apart. Very strange. Shaking the thought from his head he started to walk down towards the water, it seemed they were to make a new friend today, one from a far off land, a far off desert that clearly made Anya think of her old home.

“Kimaria”
just a wrap post from me <3

“I’m sure you will love it, the sea is a wonderful dangerous, beautiful thing.” She smiled and continued on down the beach allowing silence to wash between herself and Heti. Family across the lands, a home some where else but that you knew you were always safe.

Yes, that was exactly what the bahari was. Home even though her family stretched back to the lands of fire some where in her ancestral tree they had left and come here and now these strangers, no, these friends from the desert came to lift a paw to friendship.

“You will always be welcome here. Always.” she whispered following the firekin down to the sea.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:27 am
((Just going to do a short wrap up post for Anya too.))

Anya gave a cheerful nod, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm sure you'll do great!" Swimming was a strange concept for a desert lion, but if she could do it, she was confident that this other lioness could too. At the very least, it was an experience that she was sure this red lioness would remember and hopefully like. After all, the beaches of the Bahari were a rare treat to outsiders.

Yes, this would be fun, indeed! She would get to meet these new lions, spend time with Burny, and play in the water. Echoing Burny's laugh, she trotted after him towards the water that she'd come to love.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 am
The questions that came from the cubs made Mat chuckle softly. She certainly was delighted with the fact that the cubs weren't afraid of them, but it was clear she wasn't going to be able to answer everything they wanted to know. Perhaps a time-trusted 'divide and conquer' technique would be best put into play here. It seemed some of the others were starting to head towards this 'ocean' and she was quite curious to see that.

"Why don't we walk and talk?" she asked, raising herself to her paws once more. "And perhaps some of my pride mates can answer more of your questions. I'm only one lioness, after all."

Kerberos sighed softly as he got to his paws but followed behind the lions dutifully. He had so many more things to ask them, but the large female did have a point. She was only one lion. Surely there were others that could answer more of his questions! So on he trotted, following those that were heading down to the sea. His sister's question made him grin at the thought of the big, strong lions floundering in the waves. That was definitely a sight he wanted to see!

[Wrapping up!]  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm
Honestly Yukio was just as confused as Huo was with the strange new word! Her eyes flicked down to meet his before she gave a half-hearted shrug of her shoulders to show that she didn't know what the hell the cub was talking about either. "Snowflake care to elaborate for us?" She offered up with a half smile.

Snowflake's brows knitted together as she peered down at Yukio with a 'you can't be serious' look. These were teenagers! The big kids! C'mon they really didn't know what she was talking about!?

"Sandish! You know the thing where someone is a big bad meanie to others and uses their strength to bully people around for fun." With a flick of her paw she gestured to Huo. "He said that they have burns on them and wants them to go swimming! In. the. ocean." Lowering her her voice into a low hiss she continued on, "There's salt in the ocean. Salt burns wounds." Something she had to learn the hard way!

"Oh my gods." Yukio started as she stared in shock up at Snowflake. Tipping her head forward she forced Snowflake to come toppling over, only for her to be caught with a quick swipe of her paw. "My sweet innocent summer child!" She coo'd, grinning down at Snowflake with a s**t eating grin.

Wrinkling her nose up Snowflake reeled back, shoving her paw out to make sure she kept Yukio at a reasonable distance least she suddenly start cuddling her. "Gross you sound like one of the nannies or something."

With a dramatic gasp Yukio's eyes widened. "Do I?" Flopping down onto her bum she slowly lowered Snowflake to the ground as her focus trailed up to Huo in mock horror. "I do, no, we do! Huo, we've offically crossed over the hill. Not only can we not understand cub speak but we're - dare I say it - acting our age." Ohhhhh the horror! The unspeakable horror! How will she ever go on?

Meanwhile Snowflake's face was left twisting into a more, and more confused grimance. Shaking her head in disbelief she briefly glanced between the two older teenagers. "You two are so weird.." She remarked under her breath.

"Even more proof we're old!" Yukio exclaimed as her paws frantically waved over Snowflake. "We're getting the eye roll! The confused stare! The mutters! Ohhhhh no! This is the end! I better start digging my grave and preparing my final rites."

....Yeah okay, that was it. She was totally one hundred and five percent done. She could handle Yukio in small amounts, but this was just a bit too much for the cub could handle. It seemed that meeting up with her friends brought out the dramatic and bizarre in her part-time babysitter to the extreme.

And here she thought that her mother and Peregrine were weird with their banters. Ho boy was she proved wrong today!

Pulling away from Yukio's grasp Snowflake darted out from underneath the still wailing lioness to make her grand escape back to some sort of normalcy why the two were distracted still.

Epine de Rose
Just wrapping up. Figured I'd let you know this is finally done. <3

Umbriel was in all sense of the word completely unimpressed with these lions. Though not too far off from the same reasons a few of his siblings (and father for that matter) agreed with. He had always been something of a pacifist, and a tender heart. The actual thought of having a entire pride based off of constantly fighting one another for food, rank, or just to join was..barbaric!

Truth be told he was quite relieved to see a few of his siblings look as bored as he was, even more so when they actually got up and took the initiative to leave! All the better excuse for him to find his own exit without seeming rude. With a quick scan over his other siblings that were still enraptured in the storytelling Umbriel concluded that they should be fine with one less in their ranks. After all, mom should be around here somewhere still...

Okay! New proitity list! Meet the strangers: Check. Learn about their lifestyle: Check. Conclude that they are not people he would hang around with: Check. New item to the list: Find mom and co to chill out with.

Cressida shook her head in protest at the concept of going into that messy fray. "Noooooo!" She whined out softly, her ears pinning against her head. And leave her comfy spot on mom? Psh as if! She was quite fine and dandy just sitting here thank you very much. Besides she hadn't quite perfected the art of sleeping why standing yet despite her mother's wishes all Cressida wanted right now was to settle in for a cat nap why her siblings played.

Giving a short yawn she shifted herself back into a comfy position. If her mom really wanted to make her go play then she was going to have to drag her, dangit!

It was time to watch and unmovable object meet a unstoppable force!

With a low chuckle Gan nodded in agreement. That was certainly something the two females had in common! More than just their similar birth dates and both being newly arrived outsiders, but they had both seemingly burst in and disrupted a normally 'mellow' member of the pride's life. The ocean apparently had decided that the two members in question needed some spice to their lives.

"To making lives more interesting then! Hopefully our hellspawn continue our legacy in the futures." She remarked with a impish grin.

As if right on cue there was a small nudge into her side before a fluffy white ball of fluff was curled up onto her paws, snuggling deeply into her legs. "Well well, speakth and she shall return." Gan purred softly as she craned her head down towards her child. "Have fun out there?"

"I misjudged Yukio's weirdness." Snowflake murmured softly as she shrugged. "It was fun for a bit," Lifting her head from her mother's leg she greeted her finally with a bump of their noses. "Can we go home now though? I'm tired."

With a clipped nod Gan straightened herself back out, turning her focus back to Krisis and Cressida. "Seems both of our girls tuckered out before the big event," She remarked as her paw flicked to Cressida's half-asleep form. "I better get mine home before she throws a fit. We'll have to do this again sometime, Krisis. Though Hopefully under better circumstances."

Ctrl F Greenie
We only need one more posts from Krisis and fam and then we're done as well. <3

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas