Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Odd Family To Be Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:43 am
Amiles brought dinner, at some point. She'd had to go out as a dragon. Although they still had preserved meat, it wasn't enough. While a dragon could survive off meat alone, they remembered a human needed other supplies, like vegetables and fruit. Amiles found some, after some searching, and had even found the human's saddlebags while out. Perhaps these would tell her which plants were safe, as Amiles had no clue. She returned, and set the bags to the side, and laid out all the plants. "Are any of these good for humans to eat?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:56 pm

She was shocked to see that her saddle bags were brought back. Only to look at the plants Amiles had picked out. Of course she helped Amiles learn what was good and bad for her. Now she felt her back start to ache a bit and groaned. Her hand gone to her back and started to rub it. It was that time of the month for her. At least a warning of what was to come.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:04 pm
Amiles tilted her head, seeing the other was shocked. "I wondered if you needed anything from those bags." She said. "I don't take much interest in human possessions that don't have gold or jewels." She said. She was helped with what was edible, what was poison, and what just had no effect. She blinked. "You're in pain? Were Amis and I too rough? I know humans are much more fragile than dragons." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:10 pm

She looked at Amiles and blushed. "It's not either of you. But it's Mother Nature, I am going to have my period soon.", She said as she moved her hand away from her back. Of course she grabbed an apple and started to nibble on it.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:31 pm
Amiles looked blank, then understanding hit. "Oh...the bleedings. Right, those get annoying." She said. "I generally melt down some gold and lay on it...but I suppose as a human, you can't exactly do that..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:45 pm

She could not help but giggle a bit hearing that. "I'll need to make an herbal mix for my pains. And I may need to lay down, if it's bed.", she replied, with a blush.
"And yeah... I don't know exactly when it'll happen either.", she muttered.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:59 am
Amiles felt sympathy for the girl. It got bad at times. So bad, all Amiles could do was lay down and whimper. Amis didn't quite understand it, but he felt sympathy, knowing it was pain. Amiles frowned. "Which plants? I'll see if I can get them for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:34 pm

She gone over to her bags and carefully opened them. Showing the she had a few small glass jars with corks in them. But in the glass jars she had dried herbs followed by pulling out a fair sized mortar and pestle. It was about the size of a soup bowl. "I can make it for now. But I have enough maybe for this week.", She said well looking at Amiles.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:14 pm
Amiles nodded. "Just know I sympathize with you." She claimed. "It's...harder to grow up with a brother that doesn't truly understand. He can't unless he's experienced it." She watched the other grinding up dried herbs, and tilted her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:27 pm

She had started to grind up some of the herbs. Only to nod as Amiles spoke, as she kept working on this. Soon enough she put the partly crushed herbs into an empty jar now. "I normally make a tea for it. Since it's easier that way.", she said. Only to pull out her other stuff, which was clothes and a couple of small books. With the little bit of rations that she had left.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:30 am
Amiles looked confused to hear tea. "Is that one of your human foods?" She asked. Amiles was used to eating food raw or cooked. She found cooked meat tasted better, though it didn't matter, since she wouldn't get sick from it. She hadn't really closed or locked the cage door. Amiles was wondering if it was enough now. Vivian seemed to be attached to both of them. She looked curiously at the books.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:38 pm

"It's a tea, I soak it in hot water and drink it like that. Or let it cool down a bit.", She said before, she picked up her book. Of course she flipped through it to show recipes for food that she picked up well traveling. As the other one was her personal journal.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:56 pm
Amiles looked puzzled by the concept of tea. Her and Amis weren't picky. If it was clean water, they drank it. They didn't know one could flavor water by having leaves soak in it. She looked at the recipes. "So many ways to prepare food..." she mummered. She shook her head. "You humans have strange ways of doing things."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:41 pm

She giggled a bit at Amiles's expression. But she rolled her eyes hearing that humans were strange. "Uh huh, and? We cook our foods differently cause of regions and where different foods are grown.", she said, only to smile.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:52 am
"Huh...dragons just eat what meat is around. Cooked or raw, it doesn't really matter." She said. "When times are scarce, we'll eat in human form, and stay in it more. That way the food lasts as long as it can." Amiles said. "but you humans have a million ways to prepare food, and need so many different kinds."  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff