Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] The Second Hand Unwinds (Preacher & Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:26 pm
broken

With the first leg reattached, Chester smiled to himself as he started in on the second.

"It's a little messy. How many times have you been in here... not tripping?" Even though his tone was neutral, even mildly amused, he looked over at her to try to soften the accusation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:30 pm
hands on

This was war. And even though Chester knew which side of him was going to win, it seemed he was destined to lose a few skirmishes before it did. He held her a little closer, the smell of her shampoo—and the beer... but mostly shampoo—reaching him as he took a moment to formulate an answer.

"I don't think I should."

All right, so it wasn't the most eloquent or convincing of responses. He was a little preoccupied by her fingers and her warm breath and the skin at her back. He laughed, a single puff of air.

"What are you doing?"

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:04 pm
john jacob jingleheimer schmidt

"Oooh, givin' orders now? 'Nough ta make a girl go tingly." She rolled her eyes and put her hands back in his hair. "Hows 'bout a point dexter look..." Running her hands through his hair, she parted it in the middle, smoothing down each side. One stubborn cowlick got a licked palm applied to it.

"This looks.... awful." Her nose wrinkled up and she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:12 pm
french girls

She made a face that clearly said she didn't quite believe him. "Yeah, yeah - anyway, I'll ask ya ta model all pretty-like sometime. Not now, though..." She was too embarrassed still to sit still and draw.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:53 pm
broken

If his room was messy, then hers was, well, hers was horribly sparse. Preacher did not buy things often - a little voice in the back of her head always reminded her of how many times she'd had to move. Never more than she could carry; leave the furniture behind.

She rubbed her hands along her thighs and glanced up at him. "Can I plead tha fifth?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:09 pm
ready set go

"Say that 'gain in five years, guero." She mirrored his smirk. "I'm come at ya real slow; try ta see what I'm gon do and counter it or dodge or smack me down. Floor's padded." Then she dropped back into stance, waiting for him to do the same before she moved.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:12 pm
hands on

"But I'm giiiiivin' it to ya." She sounded kind of put out that he wouldn't open the beer. A small part of her brain said she was going to regret being so silly tomorrow. Abruptly, her mouth was where her fingers were and she grazed her teeth along his skin.

Then she pulled back a bit with a giggle as the world tilted. "Did ya know, if I bit ya, you'd be a, a mink, toooooo? N' it sucks, 'cause what if I waaaanted ta bite ya. I can't."

smerdle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:16 pm
french girls

"It's a date." His eyebrows registered disapproval over his choice of words before he did. "Not like that. You know, a non-nude posing nerd art party gathering."

Nice save.

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 pm

He opened one eye and tilted the phone back up until he could see himself.

"It does."

Chester snapped a picture.

"And now your hard work has been immortalized for all time."

He grinned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:01 pm
broken

Chester was quiet for about half a minute after she spoke, concentrating on Hickory's other broken leg at the exclusion of all else. Once it was in place, he ran back through the things she had said, but there was only the one. He tried to think of a time when he had noticed something out of place or missing, but he couldn't, not once in the past six months. If she had been in here multiple times, she was far stealthier than he had given her credit for.

"That's fair. Sure. Just don't... I don't know... sell my things."

He smiled as he held Hickory up for her to see. "Almost done. I'm going to do the third leg since I'm sure it's suffering from the same shoddy craftsmanship that the other two were."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:11 pm
ready, set, go

"Mmhm," he said, retaking his stance as well. Despite his teasing bravado, he had very little confidence that he was going to be able to pull this off. When his hands were in position he nodded, signalling for Preacher to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:00 am
hands on

He considered opening the beer to placate her, noting the edge to her words in spite of their muddied clarity, and he was about to lean forward and do so when he felt her teeth skim across his neck.

It had been a mistake to even let this begin, not when he felt the way he did, not when she was clinging to him like a tempting little ball of complications. Chester drew in a shaky breath that was more a series of gasps, and he pushed at her shoulders until he could see her face again.

"Preacher." His voice held a burr of need, a hint of fear, a warning. "You can't." But he would have gladly let her had turning moonwalker not been an inevitability. "We can do whatever you'd like, but it can't be this."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:23 am
french girls

"Sounds like ya swallowed a damn dictionary." She snorted. "I know whatcha meant, guero, don't worry ya pretty lil' head."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 am
broken

She looked up, offended. "Ain't gonna sell ya s**t. I have a job, y'know." Preacher crossed her arms.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:10 am

"Nooooo, fix it back!" Her hands patted ineffectually at his hair. "It's too terrible n' I can't make ya look ya normal self."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff