Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Honoring the Family; Or Trying To Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He would look to her when she spoke about checking on the water well. "I'll see about cleaning up the blood I dripped on the floor." He said before she walked out of the room. After she left he went over behind the barrier he had put up years ago to get some simple supplies to clean the blood off of the floor. "Why would I even think about such a thing... She's a noble and I'm just a nameless cast out..." He muttered to himself as he made his way to the window he had entered through and started with the oldest bit of blood first.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:24 pm
Talindra Yinlana

After a while of checking both the indoor pump to the well. Of course she checked the well outside and came back in cussing in Draconic. But she had a couple of buckets in hand. Once she kicked her shoes off, now she looked around the house. "And where to start?", She muttered, still speaking Draconic.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Hearing her come in cursing in Draconic he would blink a few times as he finished cleaning up the last of the blood. He made his way toward the front of the house just in time to hear her mutter about where to start in Draconic. "Your Draconic is impressive. Almost no Elven accent in it." He said to her with a soft smile in Draconic himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:39 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She heard him compliment her she blinked and gave him a small smile. "Uh, thanks. I learned it from my older brothers. They've had more out in the field use of it than I do." She said, in Draconic. Before she started to open all of the windows. Of course as she did this, she ignored how dusty her hair. But she fashioned another make shift mask to prevent sneezing.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He nods to her before moving to open some windows as well. "You're welcome." He said as he opened a couple more windows, ignoring the dust himself as he didn't have a sneeze reflex.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:04 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She started to fight one window, which barely opened for her. Without thinking about it, she hit the window with her palm. It barely had budged but she was thankful it hadn't broke. Cussing in common now she stepped away from the window.

But she saw a snake curled up and in a corner. Of course it was staring at her. Now she slowly backed out of the room. Until she ran into the wall or him. Since she didn't bother to take her eyes off of the snake.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He blinks a few times when she backed up into him. "Hmmm?" He turned to see her staring toward the corner of a room. After a moment he saw the snake in the corner. "Ah." He gently placed a hand on her shoulder for a moment before moving to the snake, remaining far enough away that it wouldn't just lash out at him but close enough to see details of its markings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:24 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She jumped when his hand was on her shoulder. Though she watched him walk to the snake. All she knew the snake was either harmless or venomous. But of course she watched him curiously now.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After studying the snake for a little bit he would crouch down. Carefully he would reach out in order to firmly yet gently grab the snake behind its head. Holding the snake he would quickly move to take the snake outside, turning to keep himself between her and the snake as he moved past her. Once outside he would move to the edge of the property and release the snake out into nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:45 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She relaxed as she watched him take the snake outside. Though she rubbed her face when he was out of the house. When he came back in, she smiled. "Thank you, I have never been good with snakes.", She said in Draconic. Only to physically hide her small fear of snakes, but not her chemicals. Now she started to dust the surfaces off in the room.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Stepping inside he would nod to her. "You're welcome, not enough people understand how to respond to snakes. Of course some people can't get themselves to respond to them properly for personal reasons." He said before noticing a second tool/rag to dust with and used it to dust as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:57 pm
Talindra Yinlana

"So I will need to go to the local town and shop soon. I already have a bit of a list. But it looks like this place has almost gone to the spiders and mice...", She muttered, more to herself then talking to him. But she flipped her braid over her shoulder and rolled her eyes.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He would nod softly. "I'm probably going to be able to pick up my payment for the last criminal I removed from town around then." He said as he dusted some more of the room. Glancing over his shoulder to look at her just as she flipped her braid over her shoulder. Seeing that made him swallow hard but quietly and turn his attention back to cleaning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She kept the mask on until high noon and she was outside. Now she started to sneeze as she was dusting her clothes off. Of course she had used a handkerchief to sneeze into. Putting it back into her pocket, she gone back inside to grab some bread and beef jerky. Though she of course split it in half without thinking. "What should I call you?" She asked, well handing him the food.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He took the offered food with a nod. "Thank you." He said softly. Thinking on what she should call him. "I'm not sure honestly. I've just responded to the basic description of my appearance." He would say before taking a bite of the food. "I wouldn't consider dragon a name though."  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff