Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[FIN Oba] A Fancy Party ~ Shesha & Aqio ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:08 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio knew that Vaithlio was no longer an option to get at the Beast Lord now. By the gods, why...he hummed. Nodding. "Of course. You two look lovely together as well..." he smiled gently up to their Host. He glanced to Vaithlio as the other male walked forward.

Thylrian looked over his shoulder to Vaithlio, bringing the smaller male to his side with one arm. "A title which others will call you by. Most are given to you by your circle. Friends who get to know all your dark tendencies may give your title to suit them. Its a way to get into some circles rather quickly. The Rider Lord, Laofay is one such person. His most common title has him invited to many parties. While his affection and secret adoption of the Matorian slaves he rescued from the Beast Lord, has given him the little known title of The Father of Water. Only two circles know him as such. Mine, and the Assassins Circle that resides mainly in the shadowy underbelly of the south end." the male explained.

He chuckled as Aqio's jaw opened half way. "Your adoption while done in the highest levels of secrecy little Droplet...was arranged by my influence as well as the influence of another Oban. Parthlio actually is not allowed near your brother if he attends parties hosted by certain people." He finished his little speech.

Aqio knew that his adoption was overseen by two highly powerful families as Laofay's own had stopped connections. Seemed they weren't happy with their 2nd son showing mercy to Matorians. He nodded to their Host. "Thank you...I feel I owe you a small debt. Laofay quickly became a Father neither Me or my twin really remembered." He leaned a little into Shesha. "I suppose I need to draw on that strength more often..." he muttered to himself. "Easier to forget the pain if I feel at home..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

It would appear that Lord Thylrian knew a lot more then his pretty face would have let on at just a glance Shesha thought to himself, sizing the man up different now as he spoke in detail about things that seemed to leave Aqio a bit shaken. It seemed that he was one that got around and got himself a lot in the way of information... which instantly had Shesha on edge like a perzi on hot sand. The man knew a lot about Aqio, did that mean that he knew a lot about Shesha as well? Information that he didn't want getting around because it would allow those he was trying to mingle with to know exactly where he'd come from. Some would sooner mingle with foreigners then those that came from where Shesha had.

Damn it but this man was now the sort where he found himself balancing whether or not it would be worth his while or not to get close. If he knew a lot then that was information that could be useful to Shesha... but at the same time it meant that he could also be a danger to Shesha at the same time. Dealing with Lord Thylrian was like dealing with some sort of venomous beast! He could look as pretty as he wanted but he could all but kill Shesha if he had the information and desire to do so. Shesha's teeth clenched a bit though he did his best not to allow what he was thinking and feeling to show on the outside, instead keeping his best smile painted on his lips while trying to decide what it was that he wanted to do.

He supposed that he could always think it over. Not as though he had to commit himself to the handsome Lord straight away or anything like that. He wasn't one to rush anything and he'd be even less likely to do so with this one. As Aqio seemed to come closer to him he was drawn from his thoughts and he lifted a hand to pet Aqio's hair for a moment.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:06 pm
Orpheus Solon

Thylrian chuckled a moment. "You looked a bit uneasy, young Shesha. Fear not. I know nothing of you, my information is based on personal experience. I was the one who blackmailed the law official into keeping the adoption hidden." he explained. "Your new...therefore. As is the nature of society. No one knows anything...but they want to know. Whatever past you wish to craft for yourself...for the exchange of knowing that Droplet remains your companion...I'll help."

Aqio blinked. "Forgive me, my lord, but the knowledge of knowing I'm at his side...that doesn't strike me as something you'd hold higher than knowing other things regarding Shesha." the assassin questioned the male before him. Slowly moving to stand more in front of the mage. Though he was smaller than Shesha, he wasn't about to let this Oban lord intimidate his mage any further. There was several soft rounds of laughter from the group around them. Aqio knew for sure, this was Thylrian's circle. His most trusted.

The Oban Lord smirked. "Correct. Its how one would start to gain footing however...if young Shesha wants to climb. He will have to deal with jackals. You are right in defending him, little Droplet. I will assure both of you, I will be truthful with you. If you need footing. Let me know...if you want a circle...here we are. I will say, none of us are skilled in grand magics. I myself dabble in music. Vaithlio with beasts...and most of those around you are warriors who gained merit in the wars. Wars we're not proud of being in, but profited from nonetheless."

Aqio felt his hand twitch. He looked back to Shesha. "I think he's offering something...what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:58 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha blinked slowly before he lifted an arm, wrapping it around Aqio, and said in a simple tone, "I don't mean any offense but I can assure you that I don't need anyone making deals with me when it comes to keeping what is already mine, Lord Thylrian." The idea that the guy thought that he needed to be manipulated to keep Aqio around was actually a bit amusing. As though he would give up the little fish so easily, especially after all of the time that he'd invested into their relationship of sorts. His perfectly painted finger nails tapped lightly against Aqio's midsection and he continued, "The only way that I would break off my arrangement with him is if he were to betray me... and that doesn't quite seem his style all things considered."

That would be the one and only way that he would let him go so easily... though at the same time he doubted it would be 'easy'. It would probably be a messy sort of break up unlike the other times that Shesha walked away from someone in the past. He had a feeling that neither of them would end up in the best condition after they laid waste to one another.

Resting his head on Aqio's shoulder he said, "You needn't worry about me when it comes to the... jackals that prowl around the upper crust I don't mind them so much. They are easy enough to understand and I have been dealing with them for many years now." Giving a humming sound he found himself considering the idea, "I'd be interested in becoming more friendly with you so long as in doing so I am not required to toss the 'old man' that is my patron presently aside. He's a mage more powerful then even I am so I still need him."

He would never admit that he liked the guy.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:09 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio shivered slightly as he was touched by the other. He leaned back into Shesha, making sure that he was between his mage and this Lord. He placed his hand over Shesha's as Thylrian spoke.

"Of course, if your mentor wanted a boon from your newfound footing. As long as you give him permission." he looked to Vaithlio. Giving the younger male a kiss to his cheek before smiling down at the smaller couple. "So! Young Shesha...what shall you do now?"

Aqio shifted in Shesha's grasp. He was a bit worried about something. Mainly that it seemed like most of those here were pure blood. He looked to Shesha. Were they really secure here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:34 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I will ask him about it but it's hard to say, I feel that there is a lot more to the 'old man' then he actually lets on. He's rather difficult to really read like that." He wished that he was able to figure the man out but he had to be one of the more difficult sorts to really get a grasp on. He had to have some power though... he just had to figure out what sort of power it was exactly. He supposed that he could always tell him about Lord Thylrian's offer at the very least.

"What shall I do now? Well, now that I was graced with your presence tonight, my lord, I was thinking of taking my cute little fish home. He's getting a bit tired." As he said that he tightened his hold a bit on Aqio for a moment, giving a smile, and looked down at him, "What do you think, little fish? Ready to head out now?" Aqio did seem a bit nervous for him so maybe he was being crowded a bit too much by too many people? He might need to go home and get cuddles from his twin or something to put him in a better mood.

Stepping around Aqio so that he was standing before Thylrian he gave a deep bow and said, "I do thank you for going out of your way to introduce yourself, my lord. It means a great deal to me." Standing up right he said, "I do hope that you and your Beast Spear are able to enjoy what remains of your birthday without any interruptions that might drag down the mood." He felt that those that could crush the current atmosphere were present but Lord Thylrian didn't seem the sort to let just anyone walk all over his fun.

Glancing back at Aqio he asked, "Did you want to say 'goodbye' to your parents or are you ready now?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:05 pm
Orpheus Solon

Thylrian nodded. "It was my pleasure. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us, young Shesha." He inclined his head and allowed the younger couple to walk out.

Aqio nodded. "I'll see them later. We can leave now if that's what you want." he almost added a term of endearment. Hesitating instead of that he leaned in to kiss Shesha's cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:21 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha's painted lips twisted into a bit of a grin as he said, "I'm sure that it will be more then entertaining for you, Lord Thylrian." He would make sure of that. He refused to be one that fizzled out in a snap, never to be seen again. He'd continued moving forward and become something grand! He was moving slowly in that direction and he rather looked forward to seeing what he would become one day. He just had to keep moving on the path he was forging for himself. A shame that he wouldn't be able to use Vaithlio as another stepping stone but he felt that there would be other ways to see Parthlio suffer through his son. Losing his grasp on the kid only to watch him end up as Lord Thylrian's lover would be a nice sight to behold he felt.

Coming to pause next to Vaithlio he glanced up at him and said, "Have you considered that perhaps you've already found your sunlight to obliterate that shadow we spoke of earlier?" He glanced for a pointed moment at Thylrian before he continued forward with Aqio.

As they walked he Aqio's arm in his, his other hand carrying his magical staff, and the two of them started through the man room. He made sure to go around one side, not interfering with those dancing, as they made their way out. It was time for them to head for home, to get some rest, and to go over everything he'd learned tonight in his head. A lot had happened and he wanted to go over it all so as not to risk losing even a bit of detail.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio stayed at Shesha's side all the way through to their exit. He watched as Parhtlio's gaze stalked them out. He muttered to his mage. "Vaithlio seemed to understand your meaning...does this mean your going to encourage him to abandon his father's influence for Thylrian's?" he smirked. "How romantic of you."

He felt a twinge of jealously. Part of him hoped that perhaps one day, when its just them...maybe a moment of tenderness. He instantly shook his head as he walked. Yeah...no. He wasn't his brother. Abie was the romantic, Aqio was the realist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:23 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave Aqio a long look before he shook his head, "Romantic? No, not at all. I am just thinking of how it will effect the Beast Lord to have such a thing happen. He seems to be a rather aggressive sort, one that wants to show off what power he has even if it's falter. The idea of his little pup going down a completely opposite path, giving up power and giving himself to Lord Thylrian, it's something that will please me and annoy the Beast Lord." He was smiling as they headed out the door from the party and into the cool night air.

While it meant that they couldn't turn Vaithlio into a weapon to kill the Beast Lord it was still a good blow to the man. He'd be only too happy to encourage Vaithlio to give up his position as being just Parthlio's pup to being more well known as a lover and arm candy for another powerful lord. The fact that the guy had ties to Lord Laofay only made it that much more amusing to him as well. It meant that the pup would be closer to Laofay then his own father and... his eyes went wide.

"Ah! I've had a grand idea, little fish! Do you want to help me really piss him off?" He asked in a hushed whisper, his eyes shining with a sudden and devious plan that came to mind.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 am
Orpheus Solon

There was a moment of slight pause. Given Shesha's train of vocal thought up to that point he tilted his head. "What did you have in mind...?" he asked slowly. Smiling slightly at the sudden energy of his partner. "You do have a point though...the Beast Lord would be more than a little crushed his only child prefers the company of another man..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha couldn't help but to give a smile reminiscent of a perzi that had just eaten someone's pet bird as he said, "I just thought of how to deal our Beast Lord a rather heavy blow, one that will leave him quite shaken." He was quick to lace his arm with that of Aqio and was suddenly moving at a quicker pace, aided by a spell called 'speed' to get them to their destination a bit more quickly. They wanted to be somewhere that they could speak privately and plainly without worry about spies after all.

Said destination was a hotel that Shesha knew of as it was far closer then home, meaning they could get their faster. Once they were inside their room and the door was locked behind them he said, "You're not opposed to using your connections are you, little fish? I just realized something... Vaithlio has a grand obsession with rare, powerful beasts, and your father is a purveyor of such creatures... Lord Laofay surely has many connections that could help to obtain a rare beast, something that could win over the little pup's heart completely."

His grin only widened, "What would the Beast Lord think if he lost his very son to the same man that stole you and Abie away from him?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio blinked as he was led to the hotel. Oh the things they could do here...blinking as instead his partner presented the best idea ever. He felt his mood pick up with the idea. "Yes! I'm sure my Father wouldn't mind helping out a bit..." he thought about the new whelps Abie received. He'd have to make sure that the babies were hidden. The rumors said that deformed beasts were kept special to Vaithlio, alongside the perfect. He thought of all different beasts that his Father could get a hold of.

"Would you think we'd start with something small or large? Maybe something that looks elegant?" he started to think of different beasts.The Matorian rubbed at his calves, starting to slowly ease the tension in his legs. "Are we staying here for the night?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:57 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Giving a little shrug of one shoulder Shesha rested his magical staff against the dresser in the room, then set to taking off the fancy shoes he wore on his aching feet. Once they'd been kicked aside he moved to sit down on the bed, glad to rest comfortably there. Once he'd sat down he spoke up again, "I don't think it matters what it is so long as it's something... rare and unusual. We'd need to find something that he's never seen before, something from a foreign land perhaps, or something that's an oddity due to odd coloration or the like. Something that he can't resist no matter who is offering him such a gift."

Laying back on the bed he stretched his arms up over his head, giving a bit of sigh and he allowed himself to relax now that they were alone. Without even looking toward Aqio he said, "I don't see why not. I did pay for the room. As such we can use the room all we want until tomorrow afternoon when our time expires." That should be plenty of time for them to plot, plan, and otherwise enjoy their private time together.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:35 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio finished removing his sandals. Laying back he cringed as the metal pressed into the back of his neck. He sat up. "Shesha...." he tapped the collar. "Take this off for me? The latch in the back is sorta tricky. I can put it on, but can't seem to unlatch..." he pulled his hair to the side and offered the back view.

His entire back was mostly uncovered without his dancers cape. There was the outline of a intricate tattoo, Shesha would see his personal symbol starting to take shape. It looked to be a large pattern.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff