Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] Magic House (Preacher/Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:19 pm
a rat's nest

Chester grinned, just barely holding back a huff that would alert her to the fact that he was tickled. He did keep the washing going a little longer than hair probably needed to be considered clean, but once the overwhelming discomfort had faded into a buzz of anticipatory jitters, he found that he was actually enjoying this. Eventually he reached for the showerhead again, rinsing her hair until all the soap was gone.

When he finally turned off the water, the silence was rather deafening.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:06 pm
make like a tree

"Yeah, for a bit. I think bein' tall makes ya a bigger target, though." She huffed a little. "Bein' a mink feels nice, though. Freein' or something. Ugh, I don' wanna move."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:36 pm
groovy, man

"Well, you're always you, regardless n' stuff." That sounded kind of mushy so she tempered it with a snort. "I dint meet any version of ya. D'you think 70s you was wild?" Preacher leveled him an assessing look.

"A pimp. I bet 'e was a pimp."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:43 pm
a rat's nest

Slowly, she opened her eyes. Chester's hands had been ridiculously relaxing and it wasn't fair. Goosebump had sprung along her arms and, although it was an awkward position, she didn't look forward to moving.

"A+, who knew ya had such hands? Can ya help me squeeze tha water outta it?" Reaching up awkwardly, she yanked a towel off the rack, wincing, and flopped it half over herself and half over him.

"Mebbe I can pay ya to do this even when m'hands are workin'."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:45 pm
wing me up

She'd kind of expected a shriek or something, and had been disappointed when she'd heard nothing from Chester's room that night. Later, though, the little bug had wound its way to the counter. Tentatively, she reached out for it.

----

"Holy ********!" Chester's bedroom door burst open, Preacher standing there, the mechanical bug cradled in one hand. "Hey! Hey! Did ya do this?"

smerdle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:51 am
make like a tree

"That's true, I guess." He had only ever been physically harassed back when he'd been much shorter and easier for bully fists to miss, but now with the threat of magical enemies, he supposed he did present an obvious target.

"Stay here for a minute then." Chester shrugged against the floor. He'd been looking for a break from school work when he'd come down here, and it could still stand to wait. "Tell me about minkhood. You can change any time you want to over here?" She'd already mentioned an increased desire to swim, and Eve had spoken of cravings, but that was all he really knew. "Do things smell more?" Maybe he should get in the habit of regularly scrubbing under the furniture.

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:32 pm
groovy, man

Chester rarely laughed like a complete goof anymore, having trained himself out of it around the same time he started wearing lined blazers. But a pimp? Him? That warranted a guffaw.

"I'll bet. The most magical pimp. I can't even imagine."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:09 pm
wind me up

Chester jumped, just like he always did when Preacher popped out of nowhere, but his eyes were only a little wider than usual when he turned to look at what he had done. Oh, yes, that.

"I did," he replied. It was only then that he realized he was supposed to have had a reaction to it, like a yelp or indignant 'Preacherrrr'. "It's nice. I felt like I should fix it."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:45 pm
principal beaumont

It wasn't a shout exactly, but his voice was louder than it needed to be in the hallway of a quiet house.

"i'vegottagotostatisticsbutifoundoutshilohbeaumont'saprincipalifyouwanttotrytakinghimtothelibrary"

It was accompanied, not by the thump of elephants this time, but the gallop of a panicked giraffe. Chester was late, but his news was important.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:15 pm
a rat's nest

Chester's eyes were still on Preacher when hers opened again, his flush having lightened and spread to his cheeks. He was quick to look away though, fiddling with the shower until the towel whapped him in the face. He pulled it into his lap, squeezed some of the water out of her hair with his hands, then draped it over her forehead like a terrycloth veil.

"Any way I try to wrap it is going to turn out horribly. I guess you should sit up?" His voice was low and he kept messing with the towel as he spoke. "And I'm... flattered, but you don't have to pay me. I'd do it for free, if you like, I just..." Chester sighed. Anything he said was going to come out very strange in this situation. "I'm glad I didn't mess it up."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:41 am
make like a tree

She almost protested but, really, did she need to get up? The answer was no. "Mmm," she said, thinking. "It's mainly my eyesight is way betta. Prolly need glasses," Preacher muttered. Then she shifted to press her face into his shoulder. After a moment, she raised her head.

"Ya smell diff now from when I'm minked out. But ain't either bad. Don't worrrrrrry." She wrinkled her nose teasingly at him, knowing full well he hadn't meant about his own smell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:42 am
principal beaumont

Preacher startled so much that she almost fell out of her bed. Then she cupped her hands around her mouth. "I GOTCHA. I'LL BOTHER KICKFLIP. GO KNOCK 'EM DEAD, CHESTICLE."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm
a rat's nest

She hadn't thought the logistics of straightening back up through before she'd laid down. Preacher tried to hoist herself up, midsection tightening, but it was hard on her hands and she made a small noise. "Grab m'arm. Not tha hand," she added hastily.

"You knoooow, I'd hafta wash ya hair then, too. Equivalent exchange. But you'd have to like... kneel in the shower." She frowned, then looked away, clearly thinking of how that would work. "N' it's hair. Ya can't ******** it up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:16 pm
groovy, man

"Hey. If ya ever became a pimp, I'd do ya books for you." She snorted. "We'd run tha best whorehouse."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:31 pm
wind me up

"But how. Like I'm pretty sure it ain't do that before." She popped more fully into his room. "Are you a tinkerer? Like.... magic or just.... good hands?"

smerdle

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces