Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
The Tropics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:17 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Well it seemed the butler was trustworthy after all. Yosi was able to take off through the attic without a hitch, which only confused her more. Why did he help her? How could he trust her? ...And what were these delicious red orbs? She had fished one of them out of the brown paper bag and cautiously took a small bite. It's sweet and juicy, which
                                                      encouraged her to eat the rest of it. The other apples would not be spared, being devoured on the trip back to the galactic ship's final resting place. Finishing off the last piece of fruit, core and all, the young woman came to halt in the middle of the ocean. The destroyed cruiser could faintly be seen beneath the blue waves; the vessel that had carried her for years, now a wreck beneath this planet's ocean, never to move again. Yosi stared at the spot for a moment, tightly gripping the brown paper bad in her hand. Stuffing the bag and its remaining contents into her pocket, she took a deep breath and dove into the water. Down here, you could get a better grasp of the damage done. It might have exploded, but the overall structure of the ship was still intact. The girl made a beeline for the ship, heading for the small side port that an escape pod would eject from. She would tear off the steel hatch like she was peeling an orange; making a hole just big enough for her to squeeze into.

To her surprise, the ship hadn't completely sunk. Once she was in the room with the escape pod, she found the emergency power was still active. It was enough to let her open a door where she could flush out the water and finally breathe again. Beyond that door, Yosi now stood in the halls of the cruiser, albeit, a little lopsided from the position it sat in on the ocean floor. She could hear hull creaking and the sound of water rushing in the distance. With the lights flickering over head, it seemed the spacecraft was on borrowed time. Rushing down the halls, the Hera-seijin hurried to where Dor'on's chambers were, climbing over the debris and making detours around destroyed hallways. Once there, the girl turned the place upside down in search of the orange orbs her master had taken. Alas, she found them in a hidden compartment on near his bedside. Cradling all three of the Wish Orbs that pulsed in each other presence, Yosi looked at them in awe. Her admiration would have to wait, especially as the ship began to shake and creak. The flickering lights would shut off and bright red emergency lights would take their place. Those Wish Orbs were shoved into her pocket as she hurried out to find an exit. On her way back, an idea crossed her mind, prompting her to go to the main computer. She thought to get a copy of the computer's database...but was met with horrifying imagery when she turned it on. What was she looking at? It was...disturbing, yet she couldn't look away. So she threw a ki blast into the monitor, shuddering at the disgusting visuals in her head. Instead, she grabbed the backup files off a separate interface; something akin to a hovering single screen laptop. The shuttle rattled once again, nearly knocking Yosi off her feet this time. She really needed to get out of here...but one more distraction would stop her. When she passed Zani's room, something compelled her to halt and venture within. Everything was tossed about from the ship crashing and exploding, leaving several papers scattered about. What exactly was on all these paper? There was no time to read them and find out; however, a small box caught the woman's attention. Her eyes widened when she recognized it as that music box, her heart suddenly racing. Another rumbling occurred then so she simply scooped it up and hurried along to the exit.

Yosi would soon emerge from the expiring spaceship and quickly ascend into the sky, soaking wet. She did it... She got the Wish Orbs! But no, there was still four more. How would she go about finding them? "Hmm...I'll just have to look everywhere" the former patroller nodded to herself. After all, one was found when she wasn't specifically looking for it. How hard could it be? Just before taking off, something shiny on the small beach below beckoned her to come near. A smiled hidden by scarf would appear when she recognized it as her sword. Though the blade was an instrument in her many misdeeds, it was odd to admit that she felt incomplete without it. And now it was back on her side, where it would stay for just a little while longer. Charging her ki, the girl took off in search of the remaining artifacts, determined to summon the wish deity.

[EXIT]

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {15}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:41 pm

User Image
Ronos
As the two fly over the great continent, Ronos remains silent, thinking of the great task ahead as he closes his eyes and furrows his brow. This journey would lead them to a place he would think would create a force for him that he wouldn't be able to find a rebutle for. His feet would slowly descend upon the island as he stood and looked forth. His mouth in a frown seeing that the devastation was still there, and due to it, it was closed off to the public. This was good, just as he left it. The young man set her down as Ronos walked to the edge of the water and dipped a few fingers in. The fingers would graze the sedament as he pulled it up, seeing the sand fall from between the spacing in his finger tips. His mouth would purse while he turned his head to the spot of a lower deposit of water, where the fight occured. He would step forth and hold a hand forward while he did so feeling the presence of the ship under the waves.

"Since it's inevitable, I'll use my powers." He'd say while holding a hand forward and it seemed pressure shot out. The pressure parting the sea and revealing a familiar silver entity. The ship in which Dor'on had came to the planet on. Though it's massive size seemed to be divided he would smile at it and rub his chin. His mouth would speak in a language, not too familiar to any Bur had heard and the ship would rise and float before them. His head turned to Bur while he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "Anything you want to know. Speak now. We'll have to focus alot once aboard the craft and I don't believe that my meditation will make me a good conversation."

Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:53 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry was so invested in this situation that her shattered roof did not even phase her, she was adamant of leaving with as much information as possible. Thankfully, Ronos had given her that opportunity before the duo could dock on the familiar spaceship. The woman tilted her spectacles up as she observed the ship from below. "I have a few inquiries in mind," she mumbled, followed by a thoughtful silence. "Firstly, who or what is the Core? Secondly, why are they after you? Third, who is your master? Fourth, what language were you speaking in? And last but not least: Where are we going?"

killer-wolf-kun

[I N T E L L I G E N C E]:: 31 Stat Points
                                              [A T T I R E]:: Outfit!
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: na
                                              [T H E M E]:: ECHO [SEIZURE WARNING!]

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

T U F F L EAnd I loved it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:14 pm

User Image
Ronos
Stood before the ship as his back faced her while he crossed his arms and sighed. She asked about the core people. Though he would nod knowing that she would know if they encountered them. "Blueberry. Do you believe in god?" He'd say while looking back to her with a now indigo glare to it as he was beginning to explain. "The core people are those who are born from the Core planet, which births the gods of the heavens, or other world. So yeah, Gods." He'd say while stretching his arms behind his head. "With that, Core people are able to sense gods, and preform feats of greatness." He'd tell her. His gaze would only grow more intense as he began on the second question. "And they are after me, because. I am the strongest. They want to send me back to my master, and it is against ou-My code to try and kill them." He'd mutter while squeezing his hands into fists. His eyes gleaming towards the ground. "It's. . . Difficult for me." He'd mutter.

"It's hard to explain, but my master, is Yusaur. Another God from another Universe, if you're following. . . Or not. This is pretty farfetched. But it's true. I am apprentice to the most powerful god. His hands able to quell the universe's biggest galaxies in a single smite." He'd relish and grimace at the same time. He'd then grip his hands into fists while he took deep breaths. "It's . . . Difficult at times to think of what would happen if I was sent back to him." He'd mutter before turning around and pacing. "That. . .Was merely the phrase that I heard when they took off and landed. I do not know it's origins, but if I am to control it, I need to more than a few commands, hence why you are here." He'd say while his fingers toiled. "And far away from here, to answer your last question. Is this all?"

Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:23 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry pursed her lips together and stood in silence at Ronos' question, "Simply put: No, I do not believe in a god." What followed was a brief explanation of Ronos' origin, an origin story that seemed far-fetched for Burberry's tastes. Regardless, the scientist checked her ego at the door and nodded in silence following Ronos' story. "So what I'm gathering is that you are a god. I am helping... A god." She repeated the final word to herself in attempts to make sense of her situation. Surely, gods could not exist, scientific advancements have come a far way to disprove such fantasies. She couldn't bring herself to believe him, yet he is here, standing before her. "Regardless of who you are, I cannot help but to empathize with your situation... I too I have been in a state of responsibility I never asked to be in, it's..." She abruptly finished what she was trying to say. Without a word, Burberry balled up her hair into a messy bun and held it together with a hair tie. "Enough of this emotional talk, let us board the ship."

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:49 pm

User Image
Ronos
Looking to her, he could sense disbelief. It was understandable. Not many mortals knew about the acts and duties of gods. His head would shake a bit as he said. "No, you are helping a man, run from God." His eyes locking on the path before them as he held a hand up and saw the ship's front open. He'd speak in the other tongue again as the pathway into the ship would let a small bridge fall from it. His feet stepped forward as he would beckon her. "There is never a time too late to believe. . . Or a time too late to change. Don't let your sorrows get in the way of your goal, nor let your past effect your present." He'd say while walking forward, his thin , yet toned arms beckoning her. "Hurry, the North Kai is but an Earth unit and a half's travel from here." He'd say while he stepped forward onto the mat and began to head into the interior.

Recycled_Memes

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:09 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry sighed in relief, the fact that Ronos was not a god was reassuring. "My, such wisdom. You never fail to impress, Ronos," the scientist commented with a barely noticeable grin. She followed behind the red head, her gaze jumping around the exterior of the ship until she could just see metal. "Hopefully the ship's pilot mechanism is not beyond repair. Ideally, I would like for it to be completely un-tampered with." She pulled out her Galactic Interface from her purse and began to type in something, "And what will seeing the North Kai accomplish?" She looked up from her Interface in sincere curiosity. "By the way, are Kais considered 'gods?'"

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:00 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1215 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|

In the blink of an eye, Yosi would find herself someplace else thanks to the Supreme Kai. She now stood on sand, the warm light above gracing her skin and a large, vast, yet tranquil ocean dancing before her. Was she back on Earth? That would make the most sense now that the tournament concluded. But why was she here and where were the others? The girl crossed her arms and closed her eyes to focus - she could faintly sense their energy from various directions... Along with several familiar energies that was at the same foreign and unique. It was like she could sense them all over the place in multiple instances. What was this about? True, the Supreme Kai did mention a trial; the deity was very cryptic on what she meant, but she did hint at the possibility of death. Was this even Earth then or another dimension apart of this trial? To be honest, Yosi didn't expect to be thrust back into combat so soon; however, her physiology was allowing her to recover already. 'I guess I should regroup with the others and try to figure out what's going on' she contemplated. That is, until another familiar ki broke her concentration because it was so close. Turning around, she would peer into the island foliage behind her as she heard movement approaching her. At this one would bring up their guard, but if it was who she felt it was, she had no reason to. Slowly at her own pace, the red-haired woman dressed in red would make herself known to Yosi. Said woman looked confused and possibly scared at first until they locked eyes. Then the woman would scowl, her somewhat neutral expression. The shorter of the two was just shocked and amazed; unsure how to react. So this was the power of the Kai... "...Zani. You really did get revived! But then this is..." The smaller girl put a hand on her chin in thought, realizing this was truly Earth. Since the Supreme Kai said Zani would be resurrected where she died... But then what was going here? What was with all these duplicate ki readings? When the Kai said a trial, did she actually mean to warn them? One thing was certain - something was wrong here. "Hey! Quit your mumbling! What the hell is going on here?! Where are we?" Yosi would look up to her sister's irritated squabbling and frown. First it seemed she would have to play catch up and get Zani up to speed.

[End of Arc : +15 Speed / +15 Reflexes / +105 BP]

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {50}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {35}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                      ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                      ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                      ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:30 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1215 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|

It took a couple minutes for Yosi to explain everything that happened after Zani's death. How Dor'on was the next to be killed afterward and how their enemies spared her life. How she then tried to make amends and eventually ended up fighting alongside them. And how that gave her the chance to bring the older woman back to life. The look on her face seemed to soften, if only a little bit. Zani was quiet after Yosi finished her exposition, standing there with arms crossed over her chest and tapping her foot in the sand. The only sound between them was the soft crashing of waves on the shore. The younger sister eagerly waited to hear her elder sibling's thoughts afterward, unsure what she might be thinking. But she wouldn't have to wait much longer. "...Heh. And here I was thinking you were too soft to be sent down. Guess you were too soft to even be killed. Or rather, they found another use for you, huh?" Zani mocked, shaking her head. Walking toward the shore, she gazed out at the horizon before continuing with her...scolding? "What's more, you got to make a wish for anything, anything at all! And you chose to bring me back to life?! How stupid can you be? I mean, really!" she scoffed. Yosi, more or less expected this response from her and merely stood quietly, taking the harsh criticism. But what she didn't expect and genuinely shocked her was her sister's next words. "...That...That place was a living nightmare...So I mean...Thanks..." It was the nicest thing she heard out of her sister's mouth in actual years. So perhaps...her sister was still capable of change. Or at least Yosi was beginning to believe until... "Well now that Dor'on is gone, we can do whatever we want. No one to boss us around or tell us where to go! Let's see what kinda mis-" "No, Zani! No more hurting people! We don't have to do that anymore!" Yosi raised her voice as she approached her sister. The taller woman raised a brow as she looked at the girl; their eyes locked as they studied each other closely. A smirk would crack the older sibling's face as well as a slight chuckle. "...How'd you get so strong? Kufufu. I'm kidding- mostly. So. What's the plan little one? Surely you had something in mind." "...Not really. Zani...I just wanted you to have a second chance at life after everything we went through. A chance to live a real life. As for me...I'm going back to the Galactic Force to face whatever fate they decide for me. I can't ask you to follow my path...I just ask that you stop hurting people and...to try finding something that makes you happy" Yosi sighed, moving to stand beside her sister. They both stared out at the sea, a deafening silence falling between them once more. Despite being by her side, Yosi still felt this ravine that separated them. Would they ever go back to how they were before meeting Dor'on? Perhaps that was her true wish all along: To piece together the life she once had, the one that was ripped and torn to pieces. At the very least, she would see it resemble something she could be satisfied with. "...You really are dumb. But hey, it's got you this far, so who am I to criticize? As for me...guess I'll stay on this planet. Not like I have anywhere else to g-" Simultaneously, the sisters would gasp and look to the sky, feeling the same sudden disturbance. It was an alarmingly powerful power level...but where did it come from? "On second thought, maybe this planet is too much trouble..." "That power...I don't know it. And then there's these duplicate power levels. Something is wrong... I should find the others. Zani, come with me!" Zani, of course, scoffed but complied to going along. The girl took to the sky and flew off in search of familiar faces.

[EXIT]

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {50}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {35}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                      ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                      ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:59 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..The Returning student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The young man's feet finally touch down slowly, his eyes were dim as he held a frown on his face. His shoe dug into the sand as he looked down and his lip furrowed. His eyes blinked a bit as he placed a hand on either side. The gash on the world was gone. The flooding, and destruction. The ship that came and the place he crashed. The young man Daiko sighed a bit feeling the burden of which he felt he was. He thought they would be more excited, and the strength they had was surpassing all of those from the past. Though in this situation, he knew that Ziber, and Seri weren't too happy with him. His mistake maybe even made Master Yoza mad, but he didn't show it. It helped, but it still festered in him that Yosi might be upset as well.This was the worst feeling, like a sickness that he couldn't put his finger on, or a pain that wouldn't stop. Maybe he should go home to Bur and call it a day. This was the thought while he let his mouth exhale.

He would slowly step forth towards the water while he crouched down and he murmured. His eyes slowly closing while his palm felt the brush of the waves. "Where it all began. . ." He'd slowly turn his mouth into a smile. The memories started to flood back, like a wash of nostalgia. His hand would feel the icy grip of excitement when he clashed with Sabi a year back. The flow of the ocean, would be all to similar to the flow of time that Chitakk manipulated in the fight he had. As he felt his hand delve into the mud, it reminded him of the untapped power he felt when he was face to face with the Hera Sisters and Dor'on. This sun that was setting, just like the day when he met Ziber and Scryew for the first time, and though the location was the same as when he was faced with his first great threat, the place also held a greater significance to him.

Daiko's body rose as he felt the changes go, his hair flowed as he would feel dirt on his arms and legs, a desperate gaze of weakness. His hands would move a bit as he got into a stance that was unfamiliar. Informal, and shakey. His memories flooded as the sun would set on the horizon and he stood before a man that trumped him in size, though his visage was familiar. Though as Daiko's memory returned, he would fix his stance into his original form that he created through years of hard work. The sweat on his brow would become real as he would begin down his long road to the point he was at now. His hand gripped tightly into a fist. The boy's teeth gritted as he closed his eyes and let the power rise up.

He'd dash forward as the image came, and he would clash fists with his first master. The words of the man would echo as he looked to the Saiyan. "You aren't as weak as you think. . .You just haven't had a reason to be strong." The words changed his life. His fist would swing as he felt the clash against flesh for the first time once again. His eyes looking as they faded with the image of his Master Akko. His fist shaking a bit on the clash, never fighting against someone who was so powerful, yet, so close to his level. As a child, he would battle against Aikon and Nion, only to be knocked on his rear. The men would make fun of the lad for his lack of prowess, and thought he would surely go into baking or gardening.

The boy's foot rose up and kicked once more. The kick would be marketted strongly towards the images torso as the to would attempt to dig in. In his image, he was in the rags of Sadal civilians. His cloak dirty and tattered, and his eyes filled with sorrow for being lost. His attack would send the master off to the side a bit as he would jump forward and clash fists. The exchange was heavy and slow, each attack meeting the other with such fury that the water, even in the image training, would rupture. Daiko's body taking hits and gritting through to give them back out. This wasn't something he wasn't use to now.

After a few blows he would back up and push to gain distance as the man would throw ki at him. A human so powerful in the first place. Daiko was intrigued. The man's blasts hit his arms and forced him to defend as he felt the ground move back with him. The sand kicking up as his eyes shifted from a wary, inexperienced awe, to a determined, and chipper visage. The youngster was now showing his modern efforts as he flew back in and felt the times change with Akko. The clash would push both of their fists back as Daiko's eyes closed. A chuckle escaped his lips as he gripped the sand as he slid back. Akko's techniques even changed as he glew with a green ki and ran, teleporting around every so often.

Daiko would defend from the side with one arm while catch a punch on the other side. Daiko's senses were heightened beyond what he previously thought. A swing from his master was almost in slow motion at a point while he moved his fist up to match a blow coming down and knocked the man up into the air. The man's body catapulted and flew into the water. Daiko would grip his bicep and give a cheesey grin. He was having too much fun with this. And with that entertainment, his eyes would open to glance at his master jumping from the water and pulling his fists back. Daiko's mouth grinned as he prepared for the follow up. Though it didn't come as expected. The man's hand would shoot a ki blast, not to damage, but to create a blinding light. Daiko's eyes widened, unintentionally as he gripped his face and began to stomp his foot.

His hands covered his eyes, even though it was only image training, he wasn't suppose to go this far, but he felt it for real. It was happening, and that was great. The imagination created such a realistic situation. To which, he felt a hand chop his neck. His teeth grit and his body vibrated as his gaze finally fixated on the man before him smiling at him. Daiko's hand slowly rose up and his hand gripped into a fist as he threw a punch into the man's gut. The attack sent an impact that disoriented him. Akko would feel his gut fly almost a foot back as the pressure soon after sent him back into the water as Daiko staggered and put his hands back up in a stance.

The boy's breathing steadied as he watched his master rise from the water and laugh. The young man would follow his laugh while he heard the words. "You're not helpless, you're a fighter! I can see that!" Daiko's eyes brightened, the same way they did when he heard it the first time. His mind raced through this part of his life as he leapted forward and swung his fist towards Akko. Prego, Ragu, Rao, Totoma, Bur, Dahn. Those people not only changed his life, but set in stone who he was. Daiko's fist would send Akko back across the water once more and with that his hand would extend out.

The two seemed to mimick the motions of the other as they would both go to grip the center of their hand horizontally and charge a blast within it. Daiko's eyes closed as his modern expression would break through the rags he had, the black and white gi came as he ripped through the cape of a civilian, his body cleared up and his mouth laughed with vigor as he felt his muscles form. He would shoot a howling shot towards his master's, and clash. Daiko's era would change in his mind, to the time he spent in the school of the Jigen Hei. As the blasts dispersed he would open his eyes and let out a sigh, rubbing the side of his neck slowly as he chuckled. He wasn't done though. He still had more to do. His fist clashed as he went back into the mind state of before, moving on to the next events that shaped his life.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,160/2,360 ||BP: 5|| HP: 2,000/2,090||Stamina: 2,060/2,260..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:00 am
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His mind saw it, it was next. The man he had just faced.The one who made his spine shiver every time he grew, and the one who would be a surprising foe to him each time he appeared. Ziber stood on the beach, his bio armor heftier than now, and his gaze more stern and less open. Scryew, stood on the other side. His arms crossed, and a smirk on his lips as Daiko would kick up and the sand would blow away and his ahoge would twirl. His mouth let out a sigh as he gripped his arms, rubbing them together. Daiko would then get into a stance of the Tiger and both of them got into nostalgic stances. The years had gone by and it was comforting to see them like this. He'd hear the voice speak to him.

The taller one would lean forward and start. "Daiko, was it? It is a pleasure to meet you. Though, I gave the letter Z for my profile, allow me to introduce myself." Their tail swayed and their overall presence exuded the greatness of a race of people who could overachieve without so much as an attempt. "My name is Ziber, and I will be your opponent." His words bellowed and he felt the coldness, yet the calmness in them. Though the other one was more solomn and stood silently. A strength of a confident gaze was merely shown, as he and the opposing forces anticipated the first move.

Daiko would watch as Scryew would start the combat throwing a hand towards him gripping Daiko's neck as he slammed him onto what was now tile. His body bounced and an eye winced. Daiko would grip his arm while Ziber would fly over him. Daiko's eyes widened seeing an awful familiar techinque being charged on the tip of his fingers. Daiko would grip the arm of the man who was holding him in place and pull back, with his whole strength. The Tiger Tyke would pull himself from a blast that would've done a lot of damage as he looked at the hand squeezing his throat.

The two of them were problems on their own for him back them, even Scryew defeated him, and with Ziber holding back his power in their match Daiko would feel a bit helpless in this situation as he kicked the side of Scryew's arm and then aimed for a shot on his elbow. The arm would release him, allowing the boy to move from the beam's wrath. His body jumping back onto the edge of the tile, and then moving to the side as Scryew and Ziber both began to use their ki attacks to attempt and throw Daiko off. His speed was the only thing keeping these two from throttling him. Daiko's body motioned from side to side and not too long after he would leave a trail of after images.

The tactic of running wasn't something he was fond of, but neither was 2 on 1. His body flipped off to the side and avoided the first attack they sent together. Daiko's body dropped to the ground after this and his gaze went to their feet. Daiko's ideas were sporadic, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from doing something. The young man would almost crawl, with how close to the ground he moved around the ki blasts and beams that attempted to blow him away. It wasn't until he reached the taller of the two did his plan start. He would get to the ankles of Ziber and spin. His kick would knock over the towering Frost Demon as Scryew's next blast would knock the foe back a bit while Daiko returned one towards him at his knees and another on the ground to make a smoke screen.

His head would keep to the ground as he would close his eyes. The lack of vision and the mask of noise from the attacks and confusion allowed him to use his sixth sense to feel the energy of those around him. His hand would push himself forward and across the floor of the tile. His motions wouldn't stop as he scraped along the bottom out of the sight of the other two who didn't have the ability to see at the moment as he would appear not too far from Scryew's legs and swept hard. The young man's foot slapping across the tile as he did before a kick would follow, sending him away. Daiko would then shoot wild ki blasts forward in random direction to see if one hit or if he could make them move. Though this would only last a quick moment as he stood up soon after. He would watch as his body shook.

Sand would make his pants ride a bit at the thought of this almost breaking his immersion as he was lifted into the air. Daiko's body was lined in a blue aura as he felt the telekinetic pull of his Frost Demon friend pull him against his will. His eyes would show discomfort as he waved his arms. Scryew seemed to enjoy the display while he patted off his front and watched as he was hovered high in the air, and Daiko's arms would strain and struggle. The three stared down as Daiko's fit would blast back and he would struggle to recover. His body gritting and straining to stay in bounds, feeling behind him an edge that wasn't even there. His hands getting into a tiger stance slowly as he inhaled and exhaled bit by bit. It was a battle that in this era, would over come him with excitement for the first time.

His mouth would garner a smile as he leaned forward and his eyes showed determination. His muscles clenched as the two dashed towards him and his ki would flare up before the fist of both would land in his palm. Daiko's eyes closed. He wouldn't move and his head would lower as the two would shake from pushing as purple ki bursted from him. "SHINZUKEN!" He'd cry out as he felt his power double within him. Even now, he could feel the strain it would take on his body as he pushed forth. His gaze full of fire. The Tyke would throw them both back and dash forward. His feet patter slower than the motion of his actual feet as he bounced around and met with Ziber. His hand ready to fire a signature blast before Daiko's arm knocked it to the side and his fist landed upon his stomach.

Ziber's body would fly back until the crash was heard and his body stood in the wake of the punch. His hand shaking from the strain while Scryew would not hesitate to appear behind him and slam a chop towards his neck. Daiko's body bucked as he felt it and his eye winced before gripping the arm and pulling it into a throw like motion. His hand would pull in with the motions of a judo practicer. His grip tightened as he used his body's weight, along with his massive strength to hull the namekian forth with great force. His mouth turned to a smile while he stepped back and pulled a hand forward.

His eyes would sharpen and a smirk came upon his lips as he felt his clothing tatter off as the orb would form and the tiger would roar. The blast would be sent forth, making his uniform fly into smitherines as his orange and blue gi would appear, the mark of the turtle school gi raged on. The boy's stance was strong as he felt the energy blow away the opposing fighter out of the arena. His smile not fading as Ziber's body rose with the orange and blue on and Scryew's expression lightened in his eyes. His body preparing for the next encounter. Daiko would grin happily as he placed two hands by his side. Ready for the next life shaping event.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:04 am
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His eyes slowly gazed around as the ground would erupt from the tile he was standing on and a smile faded from his lips. The young man would feel the sand under his feet and his body would be pushed back by a massive gust. The Purple Ki disappating as he put his arms infront of his face and winced. Daiko would grit his teeth while four sillhouttes appeared in the dust and his stance changed. A fist by his side as one pushed on, hooking his two fingers and curving lightly inward. His legs would get into a strong form, one slightly infront of the other. Daiko's gaze would see the blue skin of the first one step forward as he held a demented frown. The man was seen as a powerhouse as he bursted towards him.

Daiko's body would be hit back by the force of the man. His body being tossed backwards as he rolled across the ground. Daiko was rolling a bit before he caught his balance and gripped the dirt on the ground, only to look up at the man punch his face. His eyes would twist into swirls, disoriented before he would feel a tap. His ahoge. In an instant, he would burst down to the ground, barely avoiding the ahoge chop from the other two forces who came from either side. Daiko would shake a bit while hearing the clash and feeling the shockwave before jumping back and looking at the Hera trio.

Yosi's Sullen face, Zani's sadistic smile, Mugi's horrid scowl. The three would make him gulp a bit. The biggest difference between this and now was the fact, that he was alone. Daiko's arm rose up to defend against Yosi's sudden appearance beside him. Her attack was with a blade, sinking into his arm a bit as he buckled his leg and leaped over Zani's swipe to his ankles. This dragged the blade round his forearm until he bursted into the air. Daiko would shoot several ki blasts below to try and Disperse them, though the young man was only met with a great slam on his back. Daiko flew to the ground as Mugi hit him with a mighty sledgehammer. Daiko's body bounced off of the floor feeling the menace Zani shoot several kick like attacks at his ribcage.

Daiko would grunt while a glimpse up would save him from a decapitation from Yosi. The three ,in his mind, were a perfect team. Each one covering the other's weakness. Daiko would roll across the ground and lift himself up, getting back into his stance. His eyes close while he inhaled and exhaled slowly. His body would gleam with a white ki as he mellowly opened his eyes. Unlike in his other fights, he wasn't fighting for fun. He had to realize, in this training, he wasn't just fighting for fun. He was fighting to live and protect. Daiko's eyes closed while he stood up straight and turned from Zani and Yosi's rushing. His head facing the giant who had fly down to slam another axehandle on his head. Daiko's eyes began to glow a hue of Cyan as he put a single hand up. The impact showed the power.

Daiko would grab his attack with a single hand while catching the blade and Zani's nails with his other hand. The sting of cuts was nothing to the silent fury he was experiencing. His hair began to rise and as it did, his ki would float around him and burst. Daiko's gaze scrunched into anger as he sceamed, letting his ki flow. His grip cracked the blade and fingers of the others, as he moved his arms in a wide circular motion, throwing them in either direction. The three would spread out as Daiko put a fist to his chest. His Super Saiyan energy finally showing as he stepped across the area. His next move thought out carefully. Daiko's head leaned forward and the three would prepare before he just disappeared.

Daiko's body would appear infront of Mugi. His elbow already driven into the man's sternum. Daiko's body wouldn't give him a chance to recover as he slammed his foot into his neck with a round house kick, and using the momentum, spinning once more to slam another kick into his head. The large man stuck inside of his own grave it seemed while Daiko's foot slowly rose up and his body turned. His hand would rise to shoot a ki blast towards Zani as he suddenly changed what his target was. He shot it at the ground to move him up as blue tendrils attempted to grasp him. Daiko, looking off to the side at the fourth opponent would smile lightly. A hand going to his hip as he nodded lightly.

He wasted no time throwing a ki blast at the girls to make them spread before bursting to Dor'on himself. the fight he couldn't forget as he clashed fists with the man. His jabs and kicks would be met with grunts and blocks as Daiko powered through his defenses, and pushed him across the beach before he jumped back and watched. The man's skin hardened and his structure began to grow. Daiko's eyes would merely stare to the rising tower of a creature while his hands lifted into a stance. His exhale would be followed by the ground beneath him exploding as he dashed towards the monster in question. His body bouncing around the air while a fist collided with the blue menaces.

Daiko's fist hitting against body parts harder than most metals, his kicks shaking the body of the monster before him. His titan like state would make a pressure that sent daiko flying backwards. His smaller body rolling on the ground as he arrived there and his palm pushed him up and back. His shoes slosing part of their sole as he grinded on the floor. Daiko's eyes widened as the power flared, and without so much as a moment to lose, the young man would rush forward. His feet tapping the ground and his head would bob side to side, his body avoiding the sharp attacks riviting towards him. His body would teleport nearly completely as he jumped up and forward the giant.

Daiko's hands would fly back to his side as he held out a blast in his palms. His mouth formed a frown as his fingers clenched down onto a ball. His body glew as he felt his gi tear from his body, and his hair burst back. Lightning covered him as he wore his purple gi from Aku, and it burst off to a stubble of it was formerly. His teeth gritting as he stepped powerfully downward. His armbands changing to the original outfit he wore. His eyes gleamed with a plethera of expressions as he stood ahead of the many different moments where he fought as hard as he could. Before impossible odds, he would send out a great wave of ki. The attack would fly to the many opposing forces.

Dor'on, the galactic officer who had gone rogue, and his first true bout to the death. His eyes saw him change ton Chitakk, the time assassin. The one who he pushed his limits beyond to fight, on multiple occassions and allowed him to perfect his techniques. Then he would get his as the muscles buldged and the man turned into Sabi, the greatest threat he has faced yet. The several instances at once knocked him back as he rolled across the sand, knocking him from the meditation that he did. His body gripping the sand as he panted. The experiences drawing onto him as if they were truly happening. He would grin a bit while an eye closed and his lips curved into a grin. "Hehe, hehehehehe."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:57 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 3150/3150
KI: 1950/1950
ST: 2350/2350
BP: 2940
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 100
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 81
⇰ Defense :: 100
⇰ Speed :: 100
⇰ Intelligence :: 148
⇰ Reflexes :: 100
⇰ Stamina :: 115
⇰ Ki :: 115

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

That backhand hurt...a lot. It was incredibly quick and powerful. Maedas had seemed to not appreciate Seri’s liberal use of her instruction, but it had seemed the Earthling didn’t disappoint. The planet was destroyed. The goal was achieved. And Seri had a feeling that the God of Destruction would now need to re-think how she trained the young warrior. This made Seri inwardly chuckle.

Opening her eyes, Seri realized that she wasn’t where Maedas was sending her. It took her a moment to realize where she was. She had been here once before, when they first met. Only this time, she wasn’t entrapped in a pod, hanging from the putty-like ceiling. She was inside the Majin that she had come to grow close to. This was confusing. Why was she...that’s right. Seri had left a note saying where she was going.

“Oh, you’re awake!” The voice was a combination of both worried and relieved. It echoed all around Seri, as there was not a physical representation of the Majin around her at the moment. That meant she was likely going somewhere, unable to make an avatar within herself. If that was the case, where were they going?

Seri stood up and dusted herself off. Something felt different here. The Majin seemed to be more tense than normal. The Earthling could tell by the way gooey walls inside of the Majin seemed to cascade. It was slow, almost like molasses. When she was normally bubbly, it was a quicker flow, almost like a contained waterfall. Seri was cautious when asking her question. “Where are we going? What’s going on?”

It was silence for what seemed like minutes. The air grew heavier, as Seri could tell that the Majin was contemplating an answer. Something wasn’t right. This wasn’t like her at all. Was this something to do with her being a Majin? Was something weird with their physiology that made them go through some sort of phase? Was this some form of mind control or magic at work? Or could it be something even worse… “Damnit, answer me!” Seri yelled to the area around her, the tension growing thick enough to cut with a knife.

Her heart raced, all that she could hear was her heartbeat in her ears. Paranoia was beginning to take hold. Tendrils extended from the floor, slowly climbing up Seri’s legs, caressing like a loving embrace. Could the Majin tell she was distressed? Was this its way of trying to calm her down? Nothing seemed right. Was this another test from Maedas? Was any of this even real?

It came about rather suddenly, but the tendrils tightened around Seri rather roughly, holding her in place as a duplicate of the Majin appeared from the floor in front of the Earthling. “I’m so sorry that it has to be this way, but I have to be sure. And with you disappearing the way you did…” She looked off to the side, offended and hurt that Seri had gone on without her. “And when I was on my way to the lookout, I see you come rocketing out of that portal, and with *her* on the other side…”

Seri could only stare at the Majin, as her mouth had been covered by tendrils. However, she couldn’t think of what to say. She didn’t have words to respond to what she was seeing and hearing right now. Someone she had considered a deeply close friend, even more than that, holding her against her will. Uncertainty crossed Seri’s eyes, although not that someone could tell from behind her sunglasses.

“Look, I had no intention of doing anything this soon.” The Majin spoke, now looking back towards her captive. Her demeanor was completely different from the fun-loving, aloof individual she had been just the day before. She was speaking from a place of supremacy. Seri couldn’t explain how she knew, but she did. “Maedas...the God of Destruction for Universe number Six…”

She allowed the realization of her knowing to settle with Seri before completing. The shock crossing the Earthling’s face was almost palpable...almost. No, she couldn’t absorb her just yet. She needed to offer her hand first, to see if she was worth saving. And if Seri felt the need to reject her offer, the saving would instead turn into savoring. “Maedas needs to be eliminated. But not just Maedas. All of them. All of the Gods of Destruction, across the Universes.”

Seri had no love for the God of Destruction, or any of the pantheon for that matter. They were self righteous and felt justified in what they did, as long as it suited them. But she didn’t think they needed erased… “Why?” The question escaped Seri’s mouth drenched in demand. She needed to know why the Majin was doing this.

“There are things I cannot yet reveal. Things that you will learn, if you choose to be with me.” The Majin’s face turned to a worried frenzy. “You do still want to be with me, right?” Panic set in at the lack of an immediate answer. Seri couldn’t help but think that the pink one before her was unraveling in the head. Had she even really known the real her at all?

The Majin shook her head as she seemed to calm back down to a more manageable emotional level. The pink one sauntered up to the restrained Seri and brushed the Earthling’s face gingerly while leaning in close. “So tell me, are you with me?” Sultry venom dripped from the Majin’s lips, and all Seri could do was stare from behind her Sunglasses as gears turned in her head, trying to make heads and tails of her situation.

Was this even real? Was she dreaming? Was this a nightmare? No. She could feel it. She could feel the Majin’s ki all around them. She could the tendrils holding her tight. This was no dream, or even a nightmare. This was real. And this was happening. The Majin was awaiting an answer, and Seri knew exactly what it was going to be. “I’d love to stay with you…” The Majin lit up, and proceeded to jump up and down, spinning in a circle as she clapped her hands happily.

This was the distraction that Seri was hoping for. She began to rise her ki up at a skyrocketing rate. “...but I don’t feel like committing any Deicide today!” Seri pulled at the tendrils as she continued to raise her power. The Majin’s happy demeanor dropped into a sickening anger. No more words were said as she reached out her hand towards Seri before grasping it into a tight fist, forcing the tendrils to pull harder against the young warrior.

Seri struggled against the tentacles as they began to spread across her skin, trying to cover the Earthling up. If she was covered completely, she would be absorbed. She couldn’t allow that. Continuing her power-up, she activated the first level of her Shinzuken. Effectively doubling her power, the Majin was taken aback by how much power Seri actually had. “No no NO! You’re mine! All mine! Nobody can take you away from me, NOT EVEN YOU!”

The Majin yelled out towards the Earthling as more of the fleshy pink tendrils shot out from the walls and ceiling towards Seri, threatening to encase her in a cocoon, readying her for absorption. However, that chance would not come, as Seri would continue to raise her Shinzuken’s level up along with her continually increasing Ki. It wouldn’t be long now, as the bright purple aura around her became more dense as the seconds passed.

With one final yell, Seri’s power exploded, causing the Majin to recoil and shred apart, leaving the young Turtle School student standing in the middle of an island, her aura brightening the area around them, as it appeared it was night. Seri calmed herself, as she knew the fight would not yet be over. “C’mon, you pink b***h! I know you’re not dead! You want me?! Come and get me!”

Now that she was free of the Majin’s grasp, Seri’s power could be seen for miles around. Her aura could be felt ebbing in and out as her God Ki was beginning to manifest. Those that were on planet would be able to sense her as she readied herself for a battle she never thought would come. She just hoped that what she was doing was the right thing. Threatening the gods? Someone’d have to be crazy to do that…

The Majin’s bits began oozing back towards one central blob about 30 feet in front of Seri. At the rate she was reforming, she had about 20 seconds before this fight truly started. The Earthling knew she’d have to keep her senses sharp, as the Majin could attack from literally anywhere by leaving bits of her around. Not only that, she wasn’t sure she truly knew the power of her former comrade.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:15 am

STATS:

Seri began gathering Ki to charge up while she waited for the Majin to finish coalescing. This battle would be impossible to win if even a bit of her remained. She’d have to take it all out at once. But doing that would be difficult, as she knew that the Majin knew that. If even a small portion survived, it would only be a matter of time before the pink one was back to continue on with whatever her plan was. Seri would like to know, but trying to find out would likely get her absorbed permanently.

Seri finished charging about the same time that the Majin had reformed ahead of her. There was just now a sadistic grin staring back at her. No longer was there any trace of the caring persona she had come to know. There was just an animal...no, a monster staring back at her. Hunger in its eyes as it sized up Seri. There was no doubt that the Earthling was just seen as prey now. However, Seri had no intentions of becoming prey today. There would only be survival.

The Majin rushed forward first, catching Seri off guard as she got lost in thought. The young warrior was inside of her head, trying to work through the sudden change in situation for her. Just this morning, she had a loving girlfriend. But now, her entire worldview came crashing down. She was being used. She felt sick to her stomach, and it showed in her fighting as the Majin was able to land blow after blow on the distracted girl. Something was holding her back from defending herself fully. She knew it, and she could feel it as a knot in her gut as her blocks missed ever so slightly.

“Come now, dear Seri. I know you can fight better than this!” The words were laced with venom and malice. They were mocking her. And she couldn’t help but say nothing as she tried to reign in her emotions. “Fight me! This is no fun if you don’t fight back!” Anger behind the Majin’s words increased the ferocity of blows as they struck Seri. All this did was make Seri question herself even more.

But then it made her angry. Not the jeering and insults, but the fact that she’d been lied to. That she was a sucker for it. The fact that she had fallen for such an elaborate farce, the fact that she had opened her heart to someone that had seemingly had her best intentions in mind to only be stabbed in the back. How much of her life had she been used and lied to? How much of her existence was she being laughed at from behind her back? It happened a lot when she was a kid, so why wouldn’t it still be happening?

The next punch was aimed at her face, specifically square in the nose. It would’ve caused her sunglasses to break. Seri’s fist rocketed up and caught it as rage overtook her. The hatred and anger in her eyes was enough for the Majin to falter for a split second. That was all Seri needed to reel back and pull the Majin’s fist down to the side, before rocketing back forward and delivering a devastating headbutt to the Majin, sending her reeling backwards across the island, almost to the edge.

A sadistic grin spread across the Majin’s features as she stood up to face Seri, who was walking with purpose towards her. “Now THAT’S what I’m talking about! It’s going to be fun beating you down and absorbing you!” Seri was steadily striding towards the Majin, stoic in outward emotion, but absolutely boiling inside. It was high time she saw just what this power of hers could do. Fully unrestrained, and ready to absolutely annihilate.

The two began running at each other, Seri’s eyes keeping a scan on the area ahead for any signs of stray bits of Majin. So far, it seemed the coast was clear. Meeting in the middle, two fists clashed as both fighters threw a mighty punch, creating a shockwave of intense magnitude. The island beneath them cracked, from edge to edge, forcing water to cascade into the open fissure to fill the empty space as debris fell around them.

Raising her knee up in a quick strike, Seri was able to hit the Majin in the gut, lifting the target up off of the ground a bit, allowing the Earthling to deliver a swift mule kick to send the pink fighter into the air. She was beyond done playing. The Majin would suffer before being snuffed out. Seri quickly followed upward, delivering her signature Rebellion Spear. The ki-laced punch would deliver outstanding power as it collided with the Majin. The pink one began to panic for a second before turning her body into a semi-liquid state, practically melting around Seri and back down before re-forming herself.

The Majin would have to make Seri lose focus somehow if she was going to absorb the young fighter. She would definitely make the most delectable of treats once she could candy beam her. It was only a matter of time. Let her burn herself out, and then strike! “That’s the power I expected of you, Seri-chan!” She hoped the pet name would unnerve the Earthling. “Too bad you’re too worthless to realize what we could have had together!” The insults would have to keep coming. She knew Seri’s inadequacies. She just had to keep poking at them.

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:38 am

STATS:

Seri scoffed at the pet name. Of course she’d resort to those tactics. And the insults. Typical. She’s heard things like that her whole life. If she was so worthless, why was she chosen by the God of Destruction? Why was she chosen to be her legacy? “If I’m so worthless, why’d you choose me!?” The question came with a rage fueled blast from above, a Kamehameha wave. The blue beam shot towards the Majin, whom fired back with her own version, the Majin Kamehameha.

The beams struggled as the Majin cackled. “Come now, Seri-Chan! You and I both know that’s not going to be enough to satisfy me!” Seri replied through gritted teeth. “Shut up…” It was quiet, but the Majin was able to barely hear the Earthling. “Aww, inadequacy issues? How cute.” This was enough to make Seri’s rage explode, her Kamehameha’s power increasing exponentially. ”SHUT! UP!”

The two beams clashing began to become unstable. Even though Seri’s was technically stronger, her emotional state was causing her focus to waver, thus causing her beam to be overtaken by the Majin Kamehameha. The pink beam shot upward and collided with the young fighter like a freight train. The beam sent her flying off into the night sky, and barreling to another island. Seri landed hard and created a small crash crater.

Sitting up, she opened her eyes to look at the pink flaring ki ahead of her that was standing on another island. The young fighter pounded the ground to her right as she stood up, ready to face her assailant. The pink Majin had a hand up to her face, laughing in a mocking manner. ”C’mon, Seri~chan, I know you can do better than that.” She quickly licked her lips suggestively to further irritate the Earthling warrior. Seri yelled out in frustration as she burst forward once more, her emotions getting the better of her.

That’s exactly what the Majin was expecting, and wanted. For her prey’s guard to be lowered. That way, she had a chance to eat a deliciously potent treat! If she could blush, her face would be flush with anticipation. Instead, her body steamed as she looked at the approaching Seri with hunger in her eyes. ”Yes, come to me! Pink energy flowed around the pointer and middle finger of the Majin’s right hand. ”Be with me forever~!” She pointed towards Seri and fired off her Candy Beam.

Seri was luckily still ahead enough to dip under the beam as it came towards her, sending her into the water below. However, that meant colliding with the side of the island that the Majin was standing on. Being cloaked in Ki allowed her to withstand the impact a bit, but it still hurt. She also hadn’t planned to go under, so she didn’t have much air to work with. She needed to come up with a plan quickly if she were to get back on top of this fight.

She wouldn’t be afforded the time to come up with a plan, however, as the Majin burst through the island and grabbed Seri by the neck. She drove the two of them deeper into the abyss, knowing that the Earthling couldn’t hold her breath forever. The struggling visage of her prey gave her elation the likes of which she hadn’t displayed in a long time. This was going to be the greatest meal she’s had in forever~!

Seri had other plans, however. She wasn’t going to die at the hands of this traitor, imposter, infiltrator? The word didn’t matter. She was lied to, and hurt. That’s what mattered. That anger manifested in Seri yelling out in anger as the water around her burst into a bubble as her Ki erupted, both Earthly, and something...more. Something divine. Seri wouldn’t notice the change, but the Majin did.

The force of Seri’s ki eruption sent the Majin backwards. She could have held on if she wanted, but she didn’t want for the Earthling to see the terror cross her face, no matter how brief. That was the same kind of power that had sealed her away all those years ago. She couldn’t sense it, but she could feel it. There was something off about it, and she didn’t like it. How had Seri developed it in one day?!

That was the thing, though. It wasn’t constant. Which meant it was still developing. She had to work fast. That developing power could be hers. All she had to do was absorb the Earthling girl. It was back to plan A. Turning her into candy would risk that power not being active. No, Absorption was the safer bet. However, she would have to play Smart. Seri was expecting the Absorption.

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces