Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:52 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel zoned out a bit in thought as Skylar led the way back to her place. The night air always felt so nice, and with everyone heading home there weren't many people out and about. As they got to Skylar's place, Daniel pushed his thoughts aside and followed Skylar into the home before closing the door quietly behind them. Hearing Skylar's question, Daniel wasn't all that sure what she was talking about, but figured maybe she was talking about the chimeras and how seeing it close like that would give her nightmares. He gave her a small reassuring smile "Don't worry, I'll help fight them all off. They don't stand a chance." he chuckled lightly as he put his bag down next to Skylar's. The human home was strange to him, especially in the beginning, but he'd grown more accustomed to it the more he visited his best friend.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:13 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar hadn’t even thought about how she was supposed to meet the alien that had saved her from the poison. Before she had left the alien she thought to meet up at six but yet here she was with Daniel wanting to make sure he was okay. After the door was shut the house was quiet indicating that no one was home but them. Alone to her thoughts she began to wonder if one day he would figure out that she was the one fighting the chimera’s in the night. Leaving thoughts of him alone along with her second life before lifting her head to him. She gave him her usual warm smile to show everything was all right like normal. Never did she want him to worry about her or think she was afraid. “You always were a knight in shining armor.” She spoke to him. She went to her bedroom hoping he was following after her. In her bedroom it was small but yet quaint enough to allow her to show her personality. However seeing Masha as her eyes widen as she tossed her into her closet with her back against the door looking down. “So…” she spoke trying to think of something to say.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:31 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel couldn't help but to let out a light chuckle as Skylar called him a knight in shining armor. He never really thought of himself as a knight, but he was protective of his friends, especially Skylar. "Well, what's a knight without his princess?" he chuckled lightly as he gave a playful bow. As Skylar led the way upstairs, Daniel placed his shoes next to his bag before following her upstairs and into her room, to find her slamming the closet door and leaning up against it. Raising an eyebrow he spoke "Everything ok? Stuff in your closet about to avalanche or something?" he asked with a smirk. Taking a seat at the foot of the bed, Daniel let out a small breath of relief, it was always so relaxing to just hang out with Skylar. Frig, that's right, I'm meeting Guardian Skylar at six. Daniel remembered, casting a glance at the clock, there was still time till the meet-up, good. With the recent chimera attack and Skylar being in danger, he'd nearly forgotten. He'd have to think of something so he could slip out without Skylar worrying. "So, what's your plan?" he asked curiously looking over to Skylar.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:03 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar had wanted to make sure that Daniel wouldn’t see Masha. She didn’t want to be revealed just yet. When he gave his playful bow it seemed to make her smile wider than before. Was she his princess as her cheeks flushed before shaking her head to disappear. Nodding when he asked if she was okay, “Yeah. You know me I just toss my stuff in the closet.” She spoke trying to divert from the closet. She moved from the closet to sit next to him on the bed knowing she could hide from the world that would call her to fight.
“Plan?” She asked him before straightening herself. She was unsure what plan he had been referring to. All she cared about was getting him here and staying but she knew eventually he would have to leave. She leaned her head on his shoulder to look at him. Already she was feeling calmer that Daniel was here knowing that no one would hurt him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:20 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As Skylar leaned her head onto his shoulder, Daniel smiled a bit, putting an arm around her shoulders "There, there, it'll be ok." he teased, looking down into Skylar's stunning blue eyes. "Well for one, are you sure it's alright for me to be staying the night. I can walk home, or take the bus or something. It's not like it's that late." he smirked. Honestly, if he wanted to he could just teleport back to his place, but if Skylar was worried about more chimera's he wanted to make sure she felt safe. He let his head lean gently onto Skylar's, her soft hair bringing him some comfort. "Or does the princess want her knight around for nightfall." he chuckled playfully. If he was a knight, then surely Skylar was the princess, the princess that he was sworn to protect.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 pm
Skylar Smith

Once his arm was around her shoulder she felt so safe in his hold. She hit him on the chest lightly but enough pressure for him to feel it. Nodding at him, “I’m sure mom won’t mind as long you're not in the same bed as me. Shush… Stop trying to get out of it.” She told him. Closing her eyes gently when he lean his head against her own. If only she could work the courage to tell of her feelings. She held onto her shirt tightly before looking up at him, “Yes. The princess requests her knight to stay around for nightfall.” She spoke with a grin. She knew he was teasing but the fact is that he would always be there for her. Her hand reached for his own shaking slightly. “I just don’t want you to get hurt by that thing. You mean so much to me.” She whispered softly. Remembering the anger that coursed through her body when the chimera had taken him. Never again did she want that to happen to him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:03 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel couldn't help but to laugh a bit as Skylar gave him a light punch to the chest and shushed him. "Well if that's the princess' wish, I will stay for the night." he smirked. As Skylar continued and stated that she didn't want him to get hurt, Daniel could feel his chest tighten, he wanted to tell her that it was all fine, that he'd been fighting them for a while now, but he couldn't bring himself to tell her. If he told her there would be a lot more questions, and he was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to get away with claiming to be guardian Skylar. "Takes a lot more than that to hurt me." he laughed, "I'm just glad that you're okay." Daniel admitted, a slight pink coming to his face. He didn't know what he would have done is Skylar had gotten hurt, but one thing was certain, it would not have been pretty for the chimera. "Oh, I do have to leave for a bit though. Meeting up with some classmates at the library for a study session at six." Daniel stated, feeling bad that he had to lie to her. The library was right down the block from Skylar's house, he figured the close location would ease any worries she had about chimeras.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:10 pm
Skylar Smith

“Yes it is the princess’ wish.” She replied with a huff. Her eyes looked towards the ground as she never realized how close she was now than any other time. Even now she finally remembered the meeting with the alien that was claiming to help the humans. She would rather spend her time with Daniel and go hunting for someone that created the poison chimera’s. Nodding as she smiled warmly, “I am thanks to you. But don’t do that again. You scared me to death.” She spoke before sitting up straight hearing that he would need to leave. She couldn’t make him stay at her home unless he had to go. “Alright… But you better come back or else I will come there myself.” She told him threatening him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel smiled a bit as Skylar stated to never do that again cause he had scared her half to death. "Well, I'll do my best, but it's not like I can control those things." he chuckled giving he head a light pat. As she sat back up, Daniel felt a slight tinge of sorrow, he could have stayed like that for forever, but nope, he had stuff to do in order to keep his princess' planet safe. "Don't worry, I'll be back as soon as we're finished, knight's promise." he smiled giving her a playful salute. With any luck, him and guardian Skylar would be able to finish their business quickly so he could get back to Skylar. Checking the clock again, Daniel let out a silent sigh, almost time. Getting up to his feet, Daniel stretched his arms up over his head, "You gonna be okay without me?" he turned to Skylar with a smirk, wanting to make sure that she was going to be okay.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar shook her head at him wanting him to safe and out of harm's way. "Well... it seemed to be after you." She mumbled while looking away. Her eyes returned to him when he didn’t want her to worry but he would be back. Giving him a smile as she giggled, "good luck trusty knight." She spoke with a tease. Nodding at him assuring him that she would be well. "I may get lonely but I’ll be fine. Do what you need to." She spoke with a smile across her lips. Looking at the clock she needed to head out soon to meet the alien as much as she hated the idea of it.

Once Daniel had left her home to go to the library she waited a few more minutes before she had transformed into her guardian side. Opening the closet to let Masha out. "Sorry... I couldn't let him see you.." she spoke softly before Masha was moving around happily. Heading out of her home as she went to the location to meet the alien.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

After a the two gave their farewells, Daniel headed back downstairs, grabbing his bag and slipping his shoes on before heading out the door and towards the library. He was a bit nervous about the attack from earlier, if the others had been given an order to retrieve him, than it could end up being dangerous for anyone to be around him. Once he knew he was out of sight of Skylar's house, Daniel ducked into an alleyway before changing back into his normal form. Alright, hope this doesn't take to long. Talik thought to himself before teleporting to the meeting place him and Guardian Skylar had agreed on.

At the meeting point, Talik gave a small wave as he spotted Guardian Skylar arriving. "Hey, glad you could make it." Talik spoke calmly, part of him having been worried that the girl wouldn't show up due to him not being a human. "If I'm right, she shouldn't have more than two chimera's, but since her last one was defeated, she's likely to be in the area to boost the chimera's and strategize their attacks. Her specialty is poison chimera's like the one from before." Talik spoke before pulling out a little vial and holding it out to Guardian Skylar. "Drink this. It'll help to keep the poison from kicking in." Talik informed.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:23 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar ran across the buildings to get to their meeting spot with Masha at her side. Part of her wondered if getting this alien would help make the fight easier. Seeing Talik already at the place as he waved before jumped down to him seeing him happy they were back. “You as well.” She spoke calmly. Her hand rested on the hilt of her sword showing she was ready to fight if danger appeared before her. Taking the vial as she went to drink it to help her body against the poison from the chimera they were going to fight.

Handing the empty vial back to Talik, “Thanks.” She spoke softly. Skylar wondered how they would be able to drag out this woman. “All right… So what's the plan in getting this person to show?” She asked Talik curious hoping she wasn’t going to be the bait for this person.

[So I was thinking… Maybe one of his people finds out about Skylar human being so close to use her to get Talik to come out more.]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:20 pm
(lol yeah I was thinking the same for at some point)

User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik noticed how guardian Skylar placed a hand onto the hilt of her sword but decided to ignore it. Sure it was a bit upsetting she didn't trust him, if they were going to work together they needed to be able to trust each other, but on the other hand, he couldn't really blame her, after all it was his people who were attacking the planet. As the guardian drank the liquid in the vial and handed it back, Talik took it and tucked it away, listening as guardian Skylar spoke. "Not a problem. As for the plan, I think they're starting to target me, so we'll find a good area to fight in. You hide while I lure her and her chimera's in. I'll try and get the chimera's away from her while you go for her. That sound alright?" Talik asked. After being attacked earlier as Daniel, Talik had made a couple of small changes to the plan, but frankly, it would likely work better this way anyway.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:47 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar just was worried for when they would meet with this alien to get the poison chimera’s to stop attacking her kind. Her eyes looked to him hearing he would be the bait to lure her out. “Alright should we head out then?” She asked him. Even now part of her worried about Daniel being out there while she would do this dangerous plan to lure out the person making poison chimera’s. Dropping her hands back to her sides ready to take off to stop this person. Part of her wondered why they were so focus on getting him back if he didn’t want to. “Why do you want to be here rather than with your own kind?” Voicing her thoughts aloud.

[Maybe she gets hurt a bit or something?]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:58 am
(hmmm yeah, that could work)

User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik nodded as Guardian Skylar asked if he was ready to head out "Yeah, I'm good to go." he spoke, hoping that the Guardian knew of a good spot to fight in. He was about to ask if she had a location in mind when he heard her next question and paused. "Well, I've grown to like it here. It's different, not in a bad way or anything, just different." Talik spoke with a small smile. He knew what he was expected to do, but after becoming best friends with Skylar.... he couldn't. Shaking the thoughts from his head, Talik looked at Guardian Skylar "You're not exactly human either, so guess we're in the same both there." Talik chuckled a bit. "You have a good location to fight in so no passerby's get injured?" he asked curiously, becoming a bit more serious. Thankfully, he was pretty sure that Skylar was going to be staying inside her home for the night.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out