Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:43 am
User Image

Sigma Void

With the area cleared out for the camp, Sigma turned to find that Ayleen had gone ahead and made a camp fire. Taking up his own spot by the fire, Sigma opened up his inventory, flicking through it a bit before finding what he was looking for and selecting it. As the meat formed, Sigma skewered them before placing the opposite end of the skewer into the ground by the fire to allow it to cook. Looking at Ayleen, Sigma smiled a bit "You should really smile more often. It suits you." he stated with a small chuckle. It was nice to see that Ayleen was starting to get use to him a bit, She looks so pretty in the firelight...NO! NO! NO!! You're an AI, she's a player, ugh, maybe I should try and rest for once, I think going non-stop is getting to me. Sigma thought to himself.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:22 pm
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayleen had wanted to set up camp before it would get too dark. She had a tent set up with a bedroll for the two of of them. Hearing him say that she should smile more before shaking her head at him, “I… It’s not possible…” she spoke quietly. It was like it was with Loren all over again where he had been nice and fell in love with him. Once the fire was roaring with the meet he had summoned on the fire. She stood up to place her hand on her side as she looked up at the sky. Even now she wondered what would happen if she never had been in the game. Would she be happy at home? “So… Let’s camp here before we meet up at the sight tomorrow.” She asked him softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:39 am
User Image

Sigma Void

When Ayleen stated that it wasn't possible for her to smile more, Sigma gave her a small questioning look. "Not with that kind of attitude." he smirked figured it might make her laugh a bit. She had mentioned a former partner that had been killed by PKers in the tower, he'd try and take a look at that later, at least when Ayleen is asleep so there's no suspicion when he starts opening up logs and going through data. Thankfully, the programmers had given him the inventory system and menus that the players have, most AI's aren't built with an inventory system due to how they don't really need it. As Ayleen continued, Sigma nodded, his attention turning back to the food on the fire "Sounds good." he spoke before moving the cooked meats away from the flames. "Food's done. Eat up." Sigma smiled, offering Ayleen a skewer of the food.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:41 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen just wanted to get out of the game and back to her family she was worried about. She didn’t know if they would try to pull her helmet off or if they would leave her alone. Rolling her eyes at him, “And how are you so happy being here?” She asked him. Didn’t he have a family or someone to go back to? Sitting down on the ground as she looked into the fire once everything was set up. Her eyes looked to him hearing the food was done as she took a bite knowing tomorrow they would be at the location of the quest to see if she could pull the sword. Even if she didn’t get the sword it would still allow her to get experience so she could level up even more as well. “Tastes delicious.” She spoke with a smile.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:42 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As Ayleen sat and started eating, stating that the food was good, Sigma smiled "Glad to hear that you like it." he spoke, taking a bite of his own. "As for your first question, I don't really see what being a grump accomplishes, so might as well enjoy myself." he smiled. "There's so much to do and so many people to meet. The way I see it is that there's other people that should try and relax a bit. Once the tower is defeated, we all can go home." he answered, looking up at the night sky for a bit. Sigma loved the nighttime outside of the towns, the stars were always so pronounced without the extra lighting in the area. Once the tower is defeated.... Sigma repeated in his head, he'd known from the beginning of this madness, once the tower was defeated, the players would all be gone, and very likely the game would be terminated....all the AI's, terminated....him....terminated. It was something that still bothered him quite a bit, but it was his priority to help players, so players come first, besides, he's just a program.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:18 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen was eating the food before they would rest for the night. Her eyes looked out of the corner of her eye towards him hearing why he acted the way he did. All she wanted to do was go home back to her family to ease their worries they might have. Rubbing her arm when she finished her meal to look up at the sky to see the night sky with the stars. “Once the tower is defeated we return to our lives that have been damaged by this…” she spoke softly. With her avatar it was different from her real form trying to keep herself hidden. In her real form she had glasses she always wore being the nerd or book worm in school that would get made fun of until her big brother would save her. “Do you have any family?” She asked softly to him wondering more about him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:36 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As the two finished, Ayleen mumbled something before asking Sigma if he had any family. His gaze drifted onto the fire as he poked around the flames with a stick to ensure that the fire kept going "No, which I guess is another reason for me not really panicking or anything." Sigma said with a light sheepish chuckle. His sights went back to the red haired woman, "What about you?" he asked curiously. More people in the game had a family or friends that they desperately wanted to get back to. It was the cause of roughly 72 percent of players ending up with depression. The closest thing Sigma had to a family was just other NPC's, especially Dean.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:39 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen hugged her knees to her body when she finished looking into the fire wishing she was home with them. Hearing that he didn’t have a family which explained why he wasn’t feeling the way she was. She brushed her hair behind her ears before nodding at him, “Yes. It’s one of the reasons I keep pushing so far so I can see them again.” She explained to him. She wished she could just go home to assure her family that she was doing okay so they wouldn’t worry.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:15 am
(sorry bit of writers block atm sweatdrop )

User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma could tell how upset Ayleen was about her family, he couldn't blame her, lots of people felt the same way. "Don't worry, you'll see them again. There's been quite a bit of progress on the tower lately." Sigma tried to reassure her. He'd helped out with most of the tower levels, especially the more recent ones since they are higher difficulty. "I'm sure they'll be happy to see you once you're back." he smiled a bit hoping that he was helping to calm her down some.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:30 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen nodded at him as she looked up at the sky. Already one would need to sleep, “I’ll sleep first and you can take the first watch.” She told him. Being unable to see her parents hurt her in more ways and than she could count. Heading to her bed roll as she laid down to drift off to sleep until it would be her watch until it would be daylight. She was sure there would be enemies that would try to take them at the campsite.

[sorry if it's awful. Best I could come up with...]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

"I have an alarm system I can set up." Sigma responded with a nod, watching as Ayleen headed off to her bedroll. Opening his inventory back up, Sigma scrolled a bit before coming across what he was looking for and selecting it before holding out his hand. A small green orb appeared in his palm, and after he gave it a little tap, the orb glowed and Sigma walked around the campsite before tapping it again and a ghost-like figure in warrior armor appeared. It was a fairly difficult item to come across after the beta testing ended. Sigma took his seat again beside the fire, giving it another poke with a stick.

Once he was sure Ayleen was asleep, Sigma brought up his menu again, but this time swiped his hand in front of the screen, which glitched out for a second before settling, the menu now gone and replaced with all kinds of codes and logs. Alright, time to see what I can find. Sigma thought to himself as he set to work.

Finishing up, Sigma closed the window, his finding leaving quite a few questions, but should make Ayleen feel better. Laying down on the bedroll Ayleen had set down for him, Sigma dozed off.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:56 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen had fallen asleep on the bedroll dreaming about escaping the game until it led to a nightmare. She panted as she tossed and turned in her sleep before she had woken herself up. With sweat coating her body as she looked over at Sigma seeing him asleep as she sighed before running a hand through hair. Closing her eyes to push away the nightmares she relived from the moment when her love had died in her arms during the raid on one of the floors.

Seeing morning was close as she stayed up for the rest of the night to make sure they were safe. Even now she watched the sun come up to help relax her before Sigma would wake up.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Waking up, Sigma noticed that the sun was rising and Ayleen was already awake. "Morning." Sigma smiled a bit as he got to his feet and stretched a bit before pulling out the green orb and double tapping it, the ghost warrior giving them a salute as he faded away. Putting the orb back into his inventory, Sigma looked at Ayleen, "We should eat breakfast before entering. Not many resting spots once we're in." Sigma stated as he flicked through his inventory. He'd stocked up on rations and such before hand "What are you in the mood for?" Sigma asked curiously, continuing to scroll through his inventory. He wasn't sure how to bring up the news he found out last night to Ayleen, not without her getting suspicious of him at least. This dungeon leads out about a half days journey from Torrine, I could probably just say that we should head that way. With any luck he'll still be there. Sigma thought to himself.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:07 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen looked to Sigma seeing him awake now with her. “Did you sleep well?” She asked him. Pulling up her menu to look through her inventory to see what she had to make for breakfast. Nodding at him, “Yes sounds like the perfect plan. Maybe make some other things to eat to have when we get stuck?” She offered to him. Choosing a meat she had gotten from her hunt previously to cook on the fire. “Hmmm… Well I have adjusted my tastebuds to what is available. I use to eat scrambled eggs, sausage and potatoes every morning with my family.” She spoke softly with a smile on her face. She shook her head when the meat appeared on the fire to cook. It did help that she had her cooking skills up in the game recently. Looking at the quests she had working on the blade to allow her hopefully get the best weapon.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

"Yeah, I slept pretty well.You?" Sigma responded with a small smile as Ayleen greeted him. Hearing Ayleen state what she use to eat, Sigma started pulling ingredients out of his inventory to cook with, hoping that a familiar meal might cheer her up some. As Ayleen mentioned that they should prepare some food beforehand, Sigma nodded "That's a good idea, we should prepare a couple meals just in case." Sigma agreed with a nod as he set to work on breakfast. A lot of players had found comfort in small things that reminded them of home, it gave them something to keep going for, something at the end of this madness that was waiting for them with open arms. That was something Sigma always tried to remind players of.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]