Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:27 pm
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Davina was surprised that Zak had offered to be her partner for the dance concert. A slight blush appeared on her cheeks, “I mean… If you want to. I would appreciate it.” She spoke nervously as she fiddled with her hands looking away. Claire grinned seeing that Zak was wanting to be partner. At least she would have someone to dance with. Claire lifted the menu to see what she wanted. “Marco, you may want to make sure she doesn’t pick anything but sushi so she can try it. Otherwise she is going straight for her teriyaki chicken meal.” Davina warned him. Claire scoffed, “I do not! Er… Not sure what to try.” She spoke to Marco. Davina was still nervous that Zak would be learning to dance from her along with dancing so close to her as her redness increased.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:49 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

Zak's face lit up some as Davina accepted his offer to be her dance partner "Yeah, it's no problem! It'll be fun!" Zak smiled, excited to learn and participate in the concert. Marco smirked a bit glad to see Zak enjoying himself before turning to Claire and hearing Davina stating to not let Claire back away from trying the sushi. "Well, if you like fish, you could go for the nigiri or sashimi, otherwise maki or uramaki." Marco spoke. "I like the nigiri sushi's the best. So if you want to try some of mine that's fine." he continued with a smile. After looking over the menu for a bit, Zak turned to Davina "You know what you're getting? I'm thinking the chicken chow mein. Know if it's any good here?" he asked curiously.

AceOfTears

Aaron:
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of sleep
Zak: The Young King

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:50 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina smiled warmly when he was smiling about being her dance partner. “Maybe we meet up to at the dance studio to learn.” She spoke to him with a smile. Claire was trying to figure out what to eat until she heard Marco giving her suggestions. “Mmm…. Sounds delicious…” she spoke sarcastically before shaking her head. “Mm… I’ll pass.” Claire spoke trying to get out of it. Davina shook her head at him, “I haven’t had it here but most of their food is delicious if you want to try it. I was thinking maybe I try the house lo mein.” She spoke with a smile.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:31 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco playfully frowned at Claire, "Nope, not getting out of it that easily." he smirked, then turned to the table "How about we get some nigiri and uramaki for the table." Marco said, barely making it sound like a question. "Yeah, that's fine." Zak replied, more than happy to have some uramaki. Marco turned back to Claire, a sly smirk on his face "There, now you can try them and if you don't like them you still have your meal." a moment later, Marco took out his phone again and sent a quick reply before slipping it back into his pocket and looking at Zak. "You should answer Joan, she's starting to worry." Marco smirked a bit. Zak's eyes widened a bit as he realized he had forgotten to respond to Joan, taking out his phone, Zak read over the message, letting out a small chuckle as Joan asked if Marco had been arrested for all his flirting. After sending her back a quick message, his gaze turned onto Davina "Yeah that sounds perfect! What time you thinking for practice?" Zak asked excitedly.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:28 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire frowned deeply at him when he smirked at her. “Why not?” She demanded from him. Davina tried to contain her laughter when she heard Marco. “I’m fine with it.” She spoke with a smile. When Davina finally decided on her order as she set the menu down on the table waiting to order. However when Zak looking over to him, “Er… What time works for you?” She asked him not wanting to make a time hard for him to do. Claire looking over at Marco when he brought up Joan wondering what he could mean when he said she was starting to worry. “Why what is that you possible did to worry her?” She asked him

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:14 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco laughed a bit as Claire asked him why he wouldn't let her get out of eating sushi that easily "Cause that's no fun." Marco teased and gave her a playful pat on the head. Zak couldn't help but to chuckle a bit, looked like Marco had claimed another victim. Hearing Davina ask what time works for him, Zak turned to her, smile on his face, "Mornings and afternoons will work best. We have band practice at night." Zak said. Zak never really minded getting up early, so if Davina wanted to practice in the mornings, he was fine with it. As Davina asked what Joan would be worrying about, Zak chuckled a bit "Eh, she's mostly worried about Marco getting arrested for all his flirting." Zak smirked, casting a glance over at Marco. Marco playfully stuck out his tongue at Zak "Its not my fault there are so many lovely people." he stated with a small smirk. Zak couldn't help but to laugh then turned back to Davina "She just worries about us a lot and likes to know where we are make sure we're alright." Zak informed, Marco giving a small nod of agreement. "Well, I'm ready to order. What about the rest of you?" Marco asked. "Yeah I'm good." Zak replied.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:08 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire frowned at Marco even more when he was doing it because it wouldn’t be fun. When her eyes saw Davina trying to hold her laughter seeing Claire struggle before stopping when Davina saw the glare coming from Claire. Claire pushed Marco’s hand from her head as she gave in. “Let’s try mornings? Usually have classes in the afternoon.” Davina suggested to Zak for meeting up. Davina could see why Joan would worry when he was flirting so much with Claire. However Davina was happy to see Claire getting beaten at her own game. Nodding at Zak understanding why she would worry, “I can see why especially when you are well liked and never knowing what can happen.” Davina spoke softly to him. “Looks like we’re both good as well.” Claire spoke for herself and Davina.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:03 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

"Alright, mornings sound perfect!" Zak smiled happily, his eyes lighting up with excitement. Marco let out a little chuckle as he looked over at Zak "Awww, you're so cute." Marco smirked, making Zak's face turn a bit pink "Shut up Marco! That's not true." Zak rebutted only for Marco to let out a light laugh before waving to the waiter. As the waiter came over, Marco gave the man a smile before he spoke "May we have some nigiri and uramaki for the table? And I'll have the chicken stir fry." Marco spoke before handing over the menu and the waiter turned to Zak "oh, I'll have the chicken chow mein." Zak said before passing over the menu. He'd been so focused on the conversations that now that he was looking away from the group, he could see people looking over at them, a couple of people even taking pictures with their phones.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:25 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina smiled happily now that she had a partner to dance with for the concert. "Great!" she spoke happily. She would need to test out what works best for him in the dance. Claire leaned over with a smirk, "So... How are you going to deal with being so close to him?" she teased. Claire's red turned a bright red when she looked away as well trying to hide her embarrassment. "It's okay. You can do it~" she spoke to her. When the waiter came over Claire smiled, "Teriyaki chicken bowl for me." Davina pulled her head away as she looked up, "I'll do some Las Vegas rolls and Tempura rolls for me please." she spoke as she was recovering with her cheeks pretty rosy.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:56 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak hadn't noticed the two girls whispering to one another as he had started arguing with Marco about calling him cute. As the waiter finished taking their orders and headed off, Zak turned his attention back onto the group. When he was up on stage it didn't matter how many people were watching, one or one thousand, Zak just loved to perform with his friends, however, when it came to getting attention in public like this, he often just felt awkward, which was why he tended to be with at least one other band member. "So where do you want to practice? We could use the concert hall or your dance studio." Zak asked curiously before taking a sip of his drink. Marco, noticing a couple of fans staring over at them, gave them his infamous charming smile and a little wave.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:49 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire happened to look to see the fans that were looking over at them. She knew how Davina would get around people looking at them. Davina turned her attention back to Zak when he was asking where to practice. "I was thinking the dance studio but if you think the concert hall would be better we can do that too." she told to him. Davina started to drink while she was writing down a list of songs they could possibly do the the dance concert.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:45 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak nodded "Alright, dance studio it is! Want to meet tomorrow? Or do you want to wait a bit?" Zak asked excitedly. It was exciting to him to be doing something like this, a chance to perform with a different kind of art, a chance to perform with someone like Davina. Zak noticed Marco smirking at him from the corner of his eye and his face reddened a bit, though he quickly pushed it aside. The waiter returned and placed down two plates, one with nigiri and the other with uramaki, before heading off. Marco's gaze shifted onto Claire, a mischievous smile on his face. "Alright, so which one you want to try first?" he asked making a small playful motion towards the two plates. Zak looked over at Marco, who was clearly enjoying himself, Zak couldn't help but to smile a bit, it was nice to be out like this, where everyone was relaxed and just having fun. His attention shifted back onto Davina "You ever tried nigiri and uramaki?" he asked curiously.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:27 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina nodded at him with a smile, "I would love to start tomorrow." she spoke happily and excited. She was glad to have someone that was interested in dancing. "I say we start with tango slow and work to getting faster just so you have the steps down?" she asked with a wide smile. Claire was watching the two with a smile as she nudged him knowing Marco was messing with him. Soon she scowled seeing the uramaki and nigri come to the table knowing that Marco was going to make her try it. "How about none of it?" she asked him before batting her eyelashes. Davina nodded, "Yes. I liked the Uramaki better than the nigiri." she spoke with a smile. She went to reach over to take an uramaki to eat.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

A smile widened on Zak's face as Davina mentioned that they could start tomorrow, then her plans for teaching him by starting off a bit slow. "That sounds perfect!" he chimed excitedly. As Davina mentioned that she's tried both the sushi types before then took a uramaki. Zak took one of the nigiri "I don't really have a preference. I'm not a picky eater." Zak admitted with a small sheepish chuckle. "Unlike Claire over here." Marco stated, his smirk widening a bit as he looked at Claire, "Come on, I swear it won't kill you. Plus you said you would try them." he teased. Zak let out a small laugh, there was no way Claire was going to get out of this with Marco.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:46 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina nodded at him seeing him excited about it as much as she was. Davina enjoyed the uramaki while Zak took a nigiri. She looked over at Claire before shaking her head. "Good luck trying to get her to try it. I've been try for months." she told Marco. Claire frowned deeply at Marco when he was trying to get her to try it. "Yes it will." she spoke after sticking out her tongue. Davina looked over to Zak, "Who do you think is going to win Marco or Claire? I say Claire will be too stubborn for him." she asked him.

[Sorry for being so short. Been blocked....]

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas