azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:42 pm
"Complete with all the glitches therein," Jeremiah said dryly. Still, he meant it all the same. "other ashdown might be all that remains of the world that came before."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:50 pm
Fox sighed. "Well that analogy makes a lot more sense. Is it less that you're gaining magic and more that you've been 'awoken' to the real world." She tilted her head off to the side, "I wonder what that means for people who are in the 'system' but are..." she tilted her head to the side, "Informed of it."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:28 pm
"I've no idea, just as I've no idea why we 'awaken'. I know, before all of this, I was a friend to Renard. Retired cop, ran a drag bar called Andromache in New York." He shook his head.

"There's likely something to it, including that you've knowledge of it and capability to cross over to a specific spot. Not everyone, so far as I know, has been part of every cycle. Again, how this relates to this world, I've no idea yet ... for there to be an other ashdown ..." His fingers tapped. "There has to be a cage."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:34 pm
Fox nodded slowly.

"So we have a lot of questions, sometimes an answer or two, and then even more questions," Fox sighed. Maybe in another universe, she actually had half an idea about what she was doing and maybe some answers.

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:02 pm
"Essentially," Jeremiah sighed, shaking his head. "I do not know what else to do at the moment aside from approach a few people and see what else can be discerned. Perhaps, if you like, you can look into Sonny's records at the department.

"The Shore case is Detective Kuroda's supervision but there are other cases where Ascencion Shore crops up." A pause. "The other thing to consider is that we do still try the initial method suggested to us- apply magic to what you have." The look on his face, however, implied he was not necessarily wanting to do so.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:30 am
"I'm not sure if applying magic to pure magic is going to do anything of note at this point. I'd be curious to see how The Prison reacted to your ring given Spica didn't handle it all that well, though..." buuuut they'd already agreed that no, they didn't need to take anybody the Prison was going to try and hold to it.

"I think following up on a history of Ascension Shore is going to be my safest course of action to see if I can pinpoint anything that may shed some light on the less-obvious answer."

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:41 pm
"I will ... speak to the person who gave me the ring," Jeremiah said, his expression thoughtful. "Perhaps knowing where it came from - what the bone is - would give insight into why it's bad."

Had he thought about it, been able to make the reference properly, he would have likened the ring to that of the heart from Dishonored but that was neither here nor there.

"Yes, I agree, as there's no way to get it to release Liam Noor until Ascencion Shore makes a return." A sigh escaped. "Which means I need to speak with Kuroda and we'll have to move soon on the murder case."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:07 pm
"Okay. I think for now, that should be our planned course of action. I'll start there when I come in to work tomorrow. I...am definitely doing better now." A little off kilter about a few things, but better.

Also Bento was still screaming the song of their people and scratching the bedroom door.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:50 pm
"You have my personal number, Fox, so don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything outside of work." Jeremiah meant it. "Likewise, I can make sure you've got clearance as needed to pull files from the basement archives."

His eyebrow raised, looking towards where Bento was screaming the song. "Perhaps it is time to let her be free."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:53 pm
"I appreciate that, Ch..B...Jeremiah," it took Fox a bit to let the name settle in her mouth before sighing. "Well, if I release the child, you do realize you may not be able to escape without holding her for at least 10 minutes, yes?"

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:00 pm
Jeremiah waved his hand, as if he was aware of his fate. "By all means. I am ready to suffer. It is the least I can do given that she's been holed up for so long while we were talking and eating."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:15 am
Fox laughed as she stood, crossing the room to open the door that was containing the cries of Bento. Once the door was opened, Bento just stood there. She looked up at Fox first, perking her butt up into the air and meowing once, innocently. Then she stretched, taking her time to walk out of the bedroom and act like she hadn't been crying about being trapped for twenty minutes.

She looked around the room once, then casually jaunted over to the coffee table, hopping up onto it and sniffing both of the plates left on it. Bento began to lick Fox's. "Hey." Fox said firmly and Bento perked up, looking back towards the woman with an innocence only a cat could feign. This repeated twice before Bento gave up on the plate and instead looked to Jeremiah.

Meow. MEOW. Meow. Meh. She hopped over onto the man's knee, then stretched herself up his chest, leaning against it to knead on his chest before climbing up to practically wrap herself around his face.

Prrrrrr.

Prrrrrr.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:36 pm
Jeremiah only quirked an eyebrow at Bento. The kind of eyebrow that said: don't look at me, your mother knows best and you shouldn't be licking that plate.

Then he was chuckling a moment later as she settled into his lap for only a moment or two before she was reacquainting herself with hair and face. "Why, yes, hello Bento. However could I come to visit and not say hello to you as well?" he chuckled softly. A hand was raised before he was scritching behind her ear as she was nosing at his hair and face. "If your mother," a glance to Fox, "says it is alright, I might even have a treat for you."

He looked to Fox. "A cat treat. The kind for my own bundle of fur."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:11 am
PRRRRprrrrPRPPRRRRRRPRRRRrrrRRRRrrrrrrr, Bento kneaded his chest as she purred, seemingly happy with this new position, tail flicking back and forth.

Fox shrugged. "I don't mind a cat treat or two. I just don't want her thinking she can have people food and she knows it." Bento just perked her butt in the air innocently. She was just a kitty after all.

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 pm
Jeremiah nodded in agreement. "I don't have as much of a problem with Hellbine and Violetta, they're intelligent and know better, but then I also keep ..."

His hand flicked and what looked like bits of frozen chicken dropped into his hand and were held out for Bento. "Treats on hand for good behavior."

demon_pachabel

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces