azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 pm
Trouble was promptly hopped himself from Fox's hands and was climbing all over Bento. Mostly because he was giving her friendly rubs back. Nasir smiled before realizing he was rubbing at his scars and Fox was looking and-

"Um, no? I mean if you are asking if I'm going to turn into something. Wargs and moonwalkers are different things. Well, two sides of a coin is probably better way to put it." His hands dropped to his lap. "The way everyone learned about moonwalkers and wargs was pretty crazy."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:24 pm
"So you're not...both..." Fox clarified. Just to be safe. Could one be both or just one or the other?

Bento purred, kneading her paws into Fox's chest as her new squirrel-child began to pat, twisting her body at one point to try and continue the licks. Clearly, they were friends now.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:26 pm
"One or the other, not both. If you, ah ... the term is differentiated? You can only be one of the things. A warg, like me, a moonwalker, or a Noble." Also, yes, Trouble and Bento were clearly friends.

The chanting of friend over and over that Nasir was hearing definitely confirmed that.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:37 pm
"I see. Not that I'm in a position to be doing any of that, but...good to know. In the big picture." That big picture being 'I am a cop living in a city of magical individuals while not having magic and surprisingly the more I know, the btter I'll be able to do my job'.

Bento's tail flicked - a usually overstimulated gesture seeming to mean the same in the feline as it would in a dog. Prrrrrr, prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Trouble got a head-boop. The fated headboop of affection.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:31 pm
Trouble chirped, then tried to imitate one of Bento's mews. It did not work but he could make a purring noise and booped his head back against her. Except that the boop in this case was him on her back and pressing against her head.

Flying squirrels had no sense of boundaries.

"Yeah, it helps. I mean I ... got a crash course when- ah, the scars. You saw them? They're from my crash course." His sleeve was tugged up and there were four slashes on his left upper bicep like claw marks and then an ugly looking pucker of flesh where a a claw had punctured (the thumb).

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:28 am
There was definitely a magical friendship moment happening now (which meant that there would likely need to be play dates. Would Bento like a ferret? Maybe).

"Oh. I...I'm not sure I would have liked a crash course like that," translation: I'm not sure if it would have tested my very much non-existent courage to have taken that crash course. "I think sharing a mind with a critter sounds much nicer."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:54 pm
Nasir was absolutely taking his phone out to get some video of this precious moment. Totally going on his instagram later.

"Didn't even have magic then," his nose wrinkled again, "but, yeah, I don't recommend it as a crash course. Except I think it's a common theme? Either your introduction to magic is a crash course or getting your magic leads to a crash course." Nasir shook his head before he smiled. "... and it is. Nice, I mean. A little scary at first but once you get it handled? It's pretty amazing."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:31 am
Fox looked at the mark on her wrist thoughtfully. Had this counted as a crash course? Albeit, it wasn't her own magic (despite every bone in her body being magical.....), so perhaps she'd be expecting something even more fun........Wait, no. She wasn't expecting anything. No need to get her hopes up.

"Sounds like it would be, I guess. Can't say I've shown any inclination towards magic myself. I sleep fine at night and nothing weird has happened to me that wasn't job related."

FOX YOU HAD A CONVERSATION WITH MAGIC.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 pm
"That's usually the first sign ..." Nasir looked a little perplexed. "Except Trouble likes you so ... I don't know. Like I said, he's usually only friendly with people with magic?"

His eyebrows raised above his glasses.

"Maybe you have magic without having magic?" Then he went a dusky pink as he flushed. "That sounds really stupid aloud."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:49 am
"....I physically own a piece of magic," Fox confessed. "It talks to me sometimes....it also talks to Bento." she glanced down at the feline, her butt immediately raising into the air when her name was said. "It mostly just says 'Hello, am Magic.' Nothing too interesting. Maybe that?"

Fox also glanced down at her wrist. "Or that I've been to the other side....just not of my own abilities."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:17 pm
"You own a piece of magic? How- I mean- like is from other ashdown?" Then he was smiling. "That's kind of cool that it talks to you! I kind of wondered if the magic was conscious?"

This still sounded stupid but at least Fox didn't seem to think it was (and neither did he but you never knew).

"That definitely does sound like magic without having magic though ..." He was fiddling with a hair clip as he glanced to Trouble who was still enjoying his grooming. "Sounds like something I was told about actually ..."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:16 am
"Yep. A solid chunk of magic. It's from a bigger solid chunk of magic......I talked to that one too..." It had been more informative. Confusing, but informative. Okay, she was still sorting all that out and until she was sure what it was she'd been taught by a chunk of magic rock, she wasn't going to be too big on the sharing list for it.

"It at least has some sentience to it. Maybe sapience. Maybe somewhere in between. The small piece is afraid of a bone, the big piece is......upset and protective? It's weird."

She wanted to run a hand through her hair but was currently holding a friend-pile in her arms, Bento purring and kneading her chest while cuddled up with her new friend.

"Something you were told about?"

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:59 pm
"Well ... magic comes from a person so it does make sense that it have some kind of presence, sentience, sapience ..." His hand rolled through the air. One of those things "It's probably bad if it's scared though." It made him think of Sonny and he worried suddenly. Nasir blinked as she repeated back what he had said as a question.

"Ah, yeah, there's ways for someone with magic to share their magic with someone who has none. So the person without magic can do one of the things that the person with magic can do but not anything more than that." He exhaled. "Hopefully that made sense."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:06 am
"It says there are a lot of 'false friends', 'false father'....I have suspicions on what it's referring to, but...."...... but it probably meant anybody who was from the Alpha Timeline and not her own. Was that why it was receptive to her? She wasn't 'false'? Or was it just the bone thing.

"Well, I definitely had some magic shared with me. Not enough to do anything too exciting, but I can....visit a little, I guess. If I want to look at something a little terrifying to throw my brain against it until success..."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:13 pm
"False?" Nasir looked down a bit and then nodded. "I guess that might make sense if it's magic and it would probably know about ..." Then he was quiet, unsure about talking about the world shift. It wasn't as if he was one of the people that had gone into the Void. If he had been, he would have not wanted Sunny caged at all.

"So someone shared magic with you and it lets you visit? Um, other ashdown? Or somewhere else?" Then he was paused. "How is it terrifying? I mean it's a little odd but a lot of it is alright."

demon_pachabel

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces