Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:46 am
"She did," said Renard, who didn't seem to see anything inaccurate about that statement. "Sunny did." He pronounced it very specifically. "Ascencion? It took decades to make her. I love her. She came from my body; why wouldn't I love her?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 pm
Despite this news, despite what it meant, Jeremiah surprisingly kept his face neutral. There were two of them. There was Sunny and there was Ascencion. Where did that leave Sonny?

"There was only Sunny in the old world, not Ascencion and Sunny." Jeremiah said. Then, as he was thinking about it. "At least, so far as we all knew." Then again, Sunny had claimed no parents and had not liked Liam or Renard at all. If anything, she had been afraid of The Enemy.

It had been a Sunny with purple eyes that died. Eyes that bore a resemblance to the man before him.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:31 pm
"Is that so," said Renard. "And you know so much."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:07 am
"If I know anything it is that I do not know everything, only what has been brought before me and told to me and even then some of it is suspect," replied Jeremiah. "I would like, Mister Leroux, to get to the bottom of just why Ascencion Shore was murdered and by whom. Was it Ascencion or Sunny? For my clarification."

He paused then, thinking back on things Renard had said. "You've said both he and I, referring to instances that have come to pass in this world." A pause. "He only cared for Ascencion but that you dealt with a culprit that harmed her in a time period that you would not have been in this world." Unless, of course, Renard was somehow out of place in time.

Who knew.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:28 am
"I don't know," said Renard. "The dead girl was not my daughter." He hadn't turned his chair around. "She wasn't my husband's, either. At least... we never meant to create her. But we meant to create Ascencion."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:18 pm
The fact that Renard had not turned around was concerning. Jeremiah was on the edge of his own chair, not sitting back in it but instead sitting at attention, ready to move at a moment's notice.

Renard had, of course, come to the department and- "How long had there been two here in this world?" Yet Liam had claimed her, said she was his daughter in the old world. Then, because it was worth saying: "You worked remarkable magic to bring a child of you and your husband into the world."

shibrogane
*bashes head in for missing and then getting busy*

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:07 am
"I don't know," said Renard. "I don't even know who the dead girl was. She wasn't mine."

He didn't answer anything else.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:17 pm
"I think I have nothing else for the moment. Aside from one other thing, before I leave you to your evening." Jeremiah pushed himself up to stand, watching Renard carefully. "You came to speak to Detective Kuroda, gave him access to your phone texts."

This was off but-

"Have you since had any contact from the number 76669? While the number is a dead end," yet Jeremiah knew, in the end, who it was likely to be, "it is still considered the main lead as they speak of the girl being killed. Otherwise, thank you for your time, Mister Leroux. We will be in contact if he we learn anything."

shibroswol

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff