Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] It Never Fails (Preacher & Mercer) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:03 pm
"I would agree that they are likely to be dead. That the odds of them going to our old world are slim, given that they had no part in the magic." His hand flicked, a gesture made for whatever happens to people who were displaced and likely dead. "It's more than just that it's leaking in, it's that it is still responsible for everything: the original cage, the cycles, unless we do away with it we may still be trapped. Undoing it may see the rest of this utter bullshite stop."

Jeremiah let out a breath, because the other topic - that was one infinitely more complicated. After all, it had not necessarily gained a lot of publicity, but-

"She was murdered. Around the fifth of November, before we even came into this world." Even though they had disappeared on the first, they had walked into this world in the middle of December. "Wrists and throat slashed, assumed to be something ritualistic and magic related."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:55 pm
"How... how was she in both places? Like this place a'ready got a Sonny. This would mean our Sunny was both in old place wit' us n' in new place. N' got murdered there." A thought occurred to her.

"What if dyin' here made 'er go mad there? Or.. or something. Idk."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:06 pm
"I don't think that's the case, considering that at the earliest, she was dead on November third. It was November first that we went into the void," or really late at night on the thirty-first of October, either way, "so I don't think those things are related. However, what went down in the Void is related to her murder. 'They bargained with death for life'."

A breath escaped, there was too many possibilities.

"Or, at least, it factored into it. Someone tried to scalp Sonny back in the twenties, not long after they got out of the asylum, likewise a young woman that looked similar to Sunny was murdered a few years before that." There was too many possibilities, too many connections.

"I have entertained the idea that, perhaps, Sonny is Sunny. That ... the memories of Sonny are within, not unlike Melany and the Spinel Lady. So the one that died? That was this world's Ascenscion Shore and all that remains is ours but that's conjecture without proof and I've no desire to somehow trigger anything without concrete proof of who is responsible for Sunny's death." Even if he had theories, even if he thought someone - even back nearly a hundred years - was trying to, perhaps, break the Veil down.

"This world is without the cycles, without the cage - it was never created here - so who knows how our other ashdown has influenced it."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:35 pm
Preacher supposed that made her feel a little better (it did not). "So like how our spinel bitcho got trapped inside Melany, the Sunny we're used ta could be inside this Sonny." To be honest, Preacher kind of did want to trigger it now.

"Should I tell Sonny? Also... like if we ain't got cycles, what's this ********' s**t about November? Or are we, specifically gon' cycle and nobitch from this place would..."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 pm
"I would rather you not," Jeremiah admitted, "not yet anyway. We don't need any additional complications while we're trying to sort out the Charter. After that? We can work something out. There's someone who's trying things behind the scenes and we have to figure that out."

Shrugging, he continued on. "Sometime in November was when the cage was originally created in 2017. The first time. Everything continues to that point and then people start to disappear and then ... reset happens before 2018 ever occurs. So, yes, we may or something else entirely may occur. I would rather see us get the pieces together and break the original Sigil."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:52 pm
"'Kay, I kin hold off. I'd like ta see iffin she can be triggered whatall like Spinel dude is. D'you think there's more people what had... leakage?" It was a disturbing thought.

"Anyway, we gotta be tha sigil dismantle team. I wish we could handle it afore charter junk, but we outta time." She sighed heavily. Magic was stupid.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:21 pm
"There's only one other that I can think of but he is acting like himself on some level even if he does not look like himself." Jeremiah paused, sighed, and then explained. "Ezra. He would be the other I would wonder about."

His pen was tossed into the air, it disappearing into the pocket space that he used. "One of the pieces is with a ghost, though I don't believe that an accurate term. Vivien Hawken."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:53 am
"Good ol' fireass. Why ain't he open 'bout it like that Melany chick is, though?" Unless this meant the fireside was in full control or that regular Ezra didn't care. "N' so how we get an engagement ring from a ghost?"

"The ******** ya pen go?"

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 pm
"... because he may not even be aware or know that there's something going on. He may not even be, it's merely a theory." Jeremiah rolled his eyes a little, lips twitching upward in amusement because it was Preacher. Her fearlessness of Ezra was nice.

"She won't give it to us until Liam Noor has spoken with her. Vivien has things she wishes to say to him and then, only then, will she pass the ring on." When the question was asked about the pen, it dropped again out of the air (there was a faint glimmer where it appear, a frosty color) and into Jeremiah's hand. He spun it between his fingers.

"Not sure when I developed the ability but I am able to store things in a pocket dimension that only I can access."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:57 am
"Wake me up, wake me inside," she muttered. "Well, we gotta make Liam get his a** over to Viv and say 'hey ol' girl wassup' or ******** ever. He's missin' now, though, ain't he? Cockwaffles."

Her eyes narrowed on the pen. "********' neat trick. I wanna show pancakes n' s**t in there."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:03 pm
"I do wonder if there's an eighties equivalent of that." Jeremiah snorted, ever amused at Preacher's way of putting things and insults. "He's not missing so much as indisposed but ... as there's little to be done at the moment for that."

Then he laughed. "Only if you want them to be frozen. It seems to be a zero oxygen environment and things come back quite cold, I simply do not notice."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:50 pm
She was silent for a moment. "Limitless ice cream storage." How much could she save on electricity if, instead of a fridge, she had a pocket dimension? Oh... but that would mean she probably couldn't keep things chilled instead of frozen. And what happened when things spoiled in the dimension? It was all very interesting to think about and none of it would ever be relevant to her.

"Sooooo, make a siren, shake up Liam ta go talk to 'is old girl. grab some dirt, get Renard's kitchen calendar, n' then.... Sunny. Or mebbe Sonny, if they'd bit inside each other. I don' think Sonny would donate an eye, though it'd be a damn sight useful. Maybe if we had Sunny's body that'd work instead." To Preacher, this felt infinitely more important than any tinkering around with a charter. But they didn't pay her the big bucks; she didn't make the big decisions.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:42 pm
"Making a siren would be preferable to harming one of Rabbit's children. Unless we could, perhaps, get away with feathers and not actually the siren themselves." A sigh escaped. "Rabbit should probably be informed of this, just in case we're not the only ones aware of things. Not everyone will hesitate to harm a child." Even if they were otherbeing children, they were still children.

"I was planning on speaking to Renard, so I will see if there's anything to be learned there. As for Sunny's body? It was claimed by Liam and from there we've no idea where it got to." Jeremiah looked thoughtful. "I wonder if, perhaps, if we could find a pathway back to the Void. Anything was possible within there, including viewing the world before the cage existed, so why not ... viewing Ashdown?"

His eyebrow rose in question. "What do you think, Preacher? Want to try that with me? Look for a way for us to get back to the Void and get our hands on crossroads dirt that way?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:01 am
"I mean... 'e should be informed, sure, but I ain't gonna tell 'im." Above her paygrade - plus, she'd be tempted to ask if they had any weird cousins Rabbit wouldn't miss. Or old grandparents already one foot in the grave. "I dunno if feather'd work, but why the ******** not. Or like bleed 'em a bit." She shrugged.

"Why don't Renard know whereall Sunny's body is? N' idk if it's poss' ta grab some dirt n' s**t using tha void, but I'm go talk to Sunday anyhow. I'll tryna remember to ask her." She tilted her head as if considering his question. As if he had to ask. "Course I'm in. Someone's gotta ********' do this s**t n' everyone else's heads up their asses 'bout tha charter instead." She snorted.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:20 pm
"I'll talk to him about it. It would ..." Jeremiah resisted the urge to say that it would probably come a little better from someone who was, essentially, a sibling. "I know him, so it should come easier to talk about." A sigh escaped. "I hope that is the case, otherwise we will have to ... think about other options."

Other options would not necessarily be good things but they needed to put an end to the old Sigil if they wanted any hope of a day outside of all of this.

"He spoke to Detective Kuroda about her body, seemingly not knowing that his husband, Mister Noor, had claimed it. I am going to be speaking with him soon, so I am going to have to ask again." This time Jeremiah pinched the bridge of his nose. Mostly because he had a feeling that Renard was not going to want to speak with him. Preacher was given a small smile. "Good because while I am one of those individuals," head up their a** about the charter, "I know that it won't matter if we can do away with the Sigil."

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces