Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Goa Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Michelle began scrolling through info, looking to her Den Den Mushi.

"It's fixed here...Where?" She asked into her snail.

She was listening to Xandria, but the power she had exerted made her feel not only light, but powerful. She had for a moment stepped so hard into the position that Xandria was so beneath her that she didn't want to talk to her.

"Gathering information sweetie, sorry." Her tone was calm, almost mother like, yet it demanded attention.

The information came, their next hit.

"Loguetown? Sure." She stated as she turned to Xan.

"Our next spot is, well you just heard me." She paused, placing a hand on Xan's shoulder.

It occurred to me that you said something recently..." Michelle looking into Xandria's eyes.

"Never be like me. I'm all smiles and action but when you break that down...I'm no good" Michelle smiled, proving her point.

"Off we go!" She turned her pointer in a circle and pointed to the next destination.

They got on the boat and Michelle took the wheel.

"One more thing Xan." Michelle said as the boat started to take off.

"Good God." Her last words as they departed
                                                  809+521/2000 Liberate Goa
                                                  ooc: Yeah, just gonna go along for the ride.

Perk : Iron Will :
              Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
              :: Strength :: 00
              :: Prowess :: 130
              :: Defense :: 00
              :: Speed :: 130
              :: Stamina :: 80
              :: Vitality:: 50
              : 810/810 Health :
              : 120 Dexterity :
              : 244/244 Spirit :

Passives

-----

North Lotus

N7-Rain

II That Asian Girl II

X o l u s

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 040 Strength :: 040 Prowess :: 040 Defense :: 030 Speed ::
[350 Health :: 350 Stamina :: 50 Spirit]

Xandria went silent letting Michelle finish up her report with the higher ups, so she waited for her patiently, when she got done and addressed her personally and looked into her eyes, hearing her comment Xandria looked down for a moment a little upset to what she had heard. But maybe that would change the more she was with her. Xandria got back onto the ship as she put the sail up and rode out into the sea, then when Michelle asked for one more thing, she turned to her but tilted her head to her last comment as she didn't know whats he meant.
~ezit~

Genji Gincosu

II That Asian Girl II

North Lotus

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Cor Contritum generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 86!

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image

The stage was set up, the crowd had arrived after hearing of a live show would be performed in the middle of the square by some up and coming new artists that none of them have really heard of, "They will know us soon right Harmony?" a woman appeared trotting up to the drummer with the colorful octopus hair. Her nails clicked on the wooden floor as her paws made light 'tmps' on the floor, "We'll be so well known before ya know it!" she cheered happily as a wolfish grin split her maw and she gave her friend a lick on the cheek, "They won't realize were practically robbing them though." she muttered as her eyes narrowed in mischief. Unhooking her arm from around her partner she would move over to go pick up her guitar and sling the strap over her shoulder, she plucked her nails against the strings and began to tune the instrument, "Wonder how much we'll get this time around yah?" she growled as she almost salivated over the thought of all the money these poor chumps would drop for them, "Anyways, it's time!" she cheered as the crowd's mutterings quieted down and the curtain began to shift a bit. Large den den mushi sat on either side of the stage and would broadcast the music so that the two wouldn't have to sing and play longer than necessary. Harmony started with her beat and Melody followed in with the guitar starting out with a fast rock tune and soon the two of them would be singing and getting the crowd pumped up happily. The heat of the day easily made Melody hot under her fur as she would move about prancing here and there while moving around to bug Harmony a few times when the drum beat would stop so the two could sing together. The song would come to a close and she would tap her tail against the snare once to signal Harmony for the lullaby to put the entire town to sleep. They got them all pumped and screaming so putting them to sleep should be easy. She smirked as the two's voices rang out in acoustic with some mild guitar playing here and there to slowly lull the audience to a deep slumber.

As all the people lay before them passed out on top of each other and looking almost dead the two would stop playing, "So easy!" she yipped happily as she would bounce down off the stage easily avoiding jumping on any poor passed out person, "Now comes the annoying part...money collection." she sighed as she pulled the guitar strap so that the instrument rested on her back. From there her paws would go roving over the human's and various other species who got entrapped in their sleeping rhythm. Wallets, jewelry, any form of valuables would be stripped from the unsuspecting people and she would wag her tail when they finished, showing Harmony her haul, "Looks good right?" she questioned counting some coins in her hand as she would push some of her fringe back into place while her tail wagged happily. She'd sniff the air to take notice of the various men around her taking care of things, Niko their trusted manager and Grimm the somewhat trusted security manager. Well, he was doing a sorta okay job.

[ Minor Raid | 560/550 ]

X o l u s

Haraxmant

Xehakkos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image

Nikolo cracked his knuckles as the sound of thuds began to fill his ears, the girls had done their job once more. He roared a laugh "It's like there's no need for me at all!" He commented, as he started to step over bodies that lay on the ground. "I still don't understand how you're going to balance Fame and theft if they interfere with each other like so....Then again, I'm just here to punch things." he added, reaching down and grabbing a bag of loot from one of the concert attendees "It does pay well..." he finally added with a smile creeping from under his mustache.

He eyes shot over as the sight of a man angrily charging at Melody caught his attention. He charge back at the man, and flew through the air to tackle him to the ground "You will not lay a hand on the women!" he said, pulling back a fist, the fist turning a bright red, before reeling into the mans face like a rock, the imprint on the mans face resembling a bad burn. "Blegh, how'd this man stay awake? Also, where is Head of Security? Grim should have handled this rabble, easily." he commented, pulling himself up off the man, who was now labelled for life as an attendee of the fabulous show they had put on.

He raided the mans pockets quickly, gathering some more beli before looking around for Grim, he had hoped his head of security was alright, probably flirting with a cute girl who wanted to get backstage, hopefully it was worth it. The kid was no fool, just a bit of a free spirit at heart.

279/550 Words (Minor Raid)

Cor Contritum

Xehakkos

X o l u s

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Xehakkos

Devoted Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:07 pm
User Image
Taking the mochi out of his ears, Grimsley pops it in his mouth and goes about rifling through the pockets and bags of the unconscious people at the concert. "That music of theirs gives me a headache sometimes, but this gig isn't half bad once I plug my ears for some peace and quiet." he mumbles to himself, smirking at his own stupid comment.

A few minutes passed, collecting odds and ends from people's pockets and bags, nothing fancy as of yet. Not til someone had started to stir and get up, rather closely to Grimsley at that. "s**t" he said with a disappointed tone. He really didn't like dealing with the people they rob, they always wanted back their things, saying he was a dirty thief and a waste of life. They weren't wrong mind you, he just didn't like to hear it over and over again. The man stands, still slightly wobbly from the event and looks over at Grimsley as he paused, mid-way through ransacking someones bag.

"Oi! You b*****d, give me back my money and rings" the man shouted accusingly at Grimsley while, awkwardly enough, the rings were clearly visible on Grimsley's fingers. Grim just stares back at the man and gives flips him the bird with the hand that's covered with the mans rings. Agitated, he takes a hard step forward and takes a deep swing at the kneeling Grim. He clears the kick by jumping to avoid the kick and lands one of his own squarely on the side of the man's head, sending him a couple meters and hitting the ground. The man, once again, laid unconscious.

As he lands on his feet, Grim just looks down at the guy and decides to steal the literal cloths off his back. He had no need for them, but the man had irritated him so he figured, why the heck not. After stripping the man completely nude, he threw his clothing over his shoulder and counted with his ransacking of the nearly completely unconscious crowd, assured that he'd have to kick some more skulls.

He went around preemptively kicking people in the head to knock them back out, but only the ones that started to move more than a few times. "I need to look for the manager... these people are starting to get more active the longer we take and I'm getting tired of kicking people in the heads while they lay down on the ground.... I'm pretty sure I gave one of the fat guys back there a concussion..." he said as he muttered to himself, looked around for his "Manager"

"Oh, there he is." he thought to himself as he approached the man from behind. "Hey Nikolo, nice haul as usual wouldn't you say? Did anything eventful happen with your area of the venue or was it as boring as mine? I spent most my time just kicking passed out people into further concessionary unconsciousness." he says with a slightly bored look on his face, though he can't help but let a small smirk escape onto his face. Grim had always been a street punk, and kicking people while they were down was part of the tactics. Either you do what you need to or you get your a** handed to you and forced to wear it as a hat. Snapping out of his slightly demented daydream, he showed Nikolo the clothing he stripped off that guy. "Look! Pants! I stole them off a guy who tried to steal these back" he said as he showed off the rings that adorned his fingers, all the while showing off a sinister toothy grin.

[ 610/550 Words (Minor Raid W/4 Participants, other 3 quoted below) ]

Cor Contritum

X o l u s

Haraxmant

Xehakkos generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 69!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:31 pm
[s**t, forgot to generate the number, forgive me]  

Xehakkos

Devoted Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
x E U R Y D I C E generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 93!

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

"This the new style with the fresh type of flow."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Funky Radio

It had been a long time coming. The band she dreamed of was finally starting to get together.

It started back when she traveled off from Fishman Island. The woman ambitious teen sailed through the Blues in search of talent. Auditions here and there, applications, interviews, advertising, it was unbelievably hard to do it on her own. She'd gotten thrown out of kingdoms, booed off stage, and hit on by drunken sailors more times than she could count. Harmony soon realized that having a solo gig wasn't all it was cut out to be.

It wasn't until recently that she reunited with one of her old band mates, Melody. She hadn't been in the group for very long because the band had only existed for several months without seeing much success. Since then it'd been a few years. Eager to follow in her mother's footsteps yet discover her own sound at the same time, Harmony and Melody decided to start it all up again.

While money was important, very important, Harmony was in it for the music. She knew her friend had a less than savory background while she herself wasn't a slouch in terms of kicking someone's a**, they both agreed to only take what they had to, when they had to. They wrote music together. Each had a different style, a different genre that they dabbled in which made for a dynamic duo of incredible talent when synchronized. Along the way they picked up a manager and a roadie. They helped them book shows and hit the road, finding other temporary talents that could help them with whatever instruments they couldn't play at the time. Between them they would play three at a time given Harmony's prehensile locks.

Their first major show was booked in Goa Kingdom. The turnout was larger than expected, their manager did his job rather well.
                                                                          "Oh they'll know us after this. We're gonna shut this s**t down!" She smirked, her feint chuckle in response to her cheek being licked.

For this occasion they'd managed to snag a bit of talent from the kingdom itself. A few musicians, including one well-versed in Harmony's ballpark in more modern day spoken lyrics. And with Melody on guitar, Harmony on drums, and both of them on vocals, they sounded off and begun their show. Her partner sang and rocked out as Harmony wailed on the drums. Saxophones chimed in the background as they'd all get their solo. She'd harmonize with Melody on occasion before doing a fancy little number where she swapped instruments with one of the saxophone players as their special guest strode on stage and rapped.

As their neared its end she gave a nod, acknowledging Melody's signal. The tendrils atop her head muffled her ears as the wolf did her thing. Harmony wasn't much for robbing people but she knew all too well how unforgiving the music business could be and how awful people could be. She saw this as insurance, a way to make sure that they got their money for their performance.

Once everyone was knocked out, all but those in on the scheme, they swept through the unconscious crowd snagging their goods. She couldn't say the same for the others but the octo-woman only targeted those that looked like they could afford losing their pocket change. A few valuables here and there. She'd avoid children and the less fortunate altogether. If she was going to be a thief, she'd at least be a considerate one. Afterward, the group came together to share what they all managed to take off with.

"That's easy, Nikky. We'll just become infamous. Bad bitches are totally in right now! It'll be a part of the show. Folks are gonna wanna pay us to rob them. That's how good we'll be!"

The only problem had been with their roadie-turned-security. While he was a nice kid, he was also someone without many morals. Every now and then Harmony had to check him. When he came back with a stolen pair of pants Harmony gave him a blank, somewhat bemused expression before smacking him over the head one good time. "Damn it, Grimmy, go put them back. The ******** are we gonna do with a pair'a pants? They ain't valuable." She scolded, looking at everything else they managed to get their paws on. "All in all, I'd saw we didn't do half bad for our first show don'tcha think?" Harmony started bagging all of their loot, loading it up so they could hit the road. Afterward, she'd walk over to Melody, slip an arm around her waist and yank her over.

"Also, we're doing the song I wrote the next place we hit. So we gotta practice our moves before then." She returned the wolf's lick to the cheek from earlier, grinning as she'd strut off after, waving a hand for everyone to follow. "Throw on somethin' sexy too, Melly. The next show is gonna be even bigger!" She added.

Harmony was completely fame oriented even as a would-be pirate.

WORDS
            Words: 841/550
            Cash Flow: 8,410
            Total Bank: 8,410
            Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES

Xehakkos

Haraxmant

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Most of Hatori's dominant thoughts created his conditions! Arriving at the Goa Kingdom this man usually begins his conversations with locals. With such terms as getting to know everyone in the kingdom. This was clearly one of his marine duties. Hatori was the accurate thinker knowing that the newspaper is not always accurate. He couldn't really trust just anyone in the kingdom either. Some saw a marine uniform as threatening, or opposing. Hatori usually carries kingdoms locals for falsehoods more than truths. Hatori was here on his duty for Reimbursing. Hatori was in the realm of legal procedure. There is a principle that is called the law of evidence, and the object of this law is to get at the facts! Any marine can proceed with justice to all concerned. If he has the facts upon which to base his judgement. Many citizens had confessed that their were raids here from pirates. Hatori nodded. He continued with Reimbursing the Goa Kingdom. Hatori may have not witnessed pirates havoc with innocent people. However, if Hatori circumvents the law of evidence and reaches a clonclusion, or judgement that is based on hearsay information. The law of evidence varies according to the subject and circumstances for which it is used. There was a raid around here. That means many of the citizens have lost money, and were attacked, too. Hatori was helping to citizens left and right with the Reimbursing. Hatori had form his jugements on the hypothesis that only that part of the evidence. Before you that furthers your own interest without working any hardship on others Is based on facts. Hatori sighed. This is crucial and important point in this Reimbursing. Hatori sauntered around the kingdom talking with citzens for the Reimbursing. Hatori wished to be sure that he did not pass off as taking the citizens lightly. Many a man mistakes, knowingly or otherwise, expediency for facts. Doing a thing or refraining from doing it for the sole reason that his actions. Avoiding furthering his own interest without consideration as to wehter it interferes with the rights of others. No matter how regrettable, it is true that most thinking of today. Far from being accurate. Is based on the sole foundation of expediency. It is amazing to the more advanced marine of accurate thought. How many people there are who are honest. Hatori saw that many people found him as a savior. For helping Goa Kingdom with Reimbursing. When it is profitable to others but find myriads of facts to justify themselves. In following a dishonest marine when that marine seems to be more profiting or advantageous. Hatori was sweating it was hot in this area. Hatori was the accurate thinking person adapting a standard by which he guides himself. Hatori follows that standard at all times. Whether it works always to his immediate advantage or carries him. Now and then through the fields of disadvantage, as it undoubtedly will. Hatori deals with facts, regardless of how they affect his own interest. For Hatori knows that ultimately this policy will bring him out on top. In full possession of the object of this Reimbursing. Hatori understands the soundness of the philosophy that the Greek Philosopher, Croesus had in mind at some point. Raising his hands many of the citizens began to crowd around Hatori. "There is a wheel on which the affairs of men revolve, and it's mechanism is such that it prevents any man from being always fortunate." He said. The marine has but one standard by which he conducts himself in his intercourse with his fellowmen. That standard is observed by Hatori as faithfully when it brings him temporary disadvantage, as it is when it brings him outstanding advantage. The citizens noticed Hatori was extremely helpful during his Reimbursing. He knows that by the law of averages. Hatori will more than regain at some future time that which he loses by applying his standard to his own temporary detriment. Which is one of the principles he was helping Goa Kingdom with their Reimbursing. "Everyone. You might as well begin to prepare yourself to understand that it requires the staunchest, and most unshaken character. To become helpful during this Reimbursing. For you can see that this is where the reasoning of this Reimbursing is leading." There was a round of applause. Hatori smiled very strong-like. There is a certain amount of temporary penalty that is attached when pirates raid. There is no denying this fact, however, which this is true. It is also true that the compensating reward, in the aggregate. Is so overwhelming greater that Goa Kingdom will gladly be pleased with this Reimbursing.

[ Exit ]

Goa Kingdom ♕ Reimbursing ▸▸
755/750

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: ---| Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Steps Marched: 755
Flames Created: 755

[ Locations: ]

Tentaigo

Tentaigo generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 91!

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:26 am
Reimbursing Roll  
Haraxmant generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 84!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image

"Alright...." he said, nudging a body with his foot. Moving from body to body, any that began to move, he would let a swift knuckle to their temple, then raid their pockets. "It's a good haul, but is it worthy of gloating? I think yes." he said with a laugh. It was at this time that Grim would approach him "you know, you must be a mind reader, I was just commenting on the take myself!" he said with another laugh. The timing was purely coincidence.

Nikolo moved over and He threw his arm around Grim, his large muscle structure overbearing the leaner man, looking to the performers he smiled "They are magnificent Grim, you stick with us and we can take and take from everyone in the world. and one day, we'll have a One Piece of our own, and then we'll be the big stars everyone speaks of to travel the Grand Line. No more of this Roger-man and his silly ways." he smiled. "but then again, you are stealing pants..." he said moving from the man.

Nikolo would look to Harmony as she spoke, Harmony and her little nicknames we're adorable, Nikolo chuckled "Perhaps we should consider changing your stage name to Har-Money?" he said with a laugh. Nikolo froze suddenly, a marine was passing by them, aiming to help the area from their raid. Looking like a giant Russian statue he just watched as the man passed mindless to their existence in the area. As the man passed the area Nikol finally moved once more "we should leave I think" he said, gathering the rest of their take and heading to the ship with their new bounty of goodies.

[exit]

283/550 Words (Minor Raid)
562/550 Total

Cor Contritum

Xehakkos

X o l u s

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:44 pm
User Image
Eiza Zoldya
[Strength: 100][Speed: 75][Vitality: 119]
[Tiny Juggernaut][Anti-Devil Kuja][Tank][Unarmed Combat][Life Return][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 1090/1090][Stamina: 590/590][Spirit: 98/98]

If the people she expected to give her good fights were not giving her good fights. And the places she destroyed not getting the attention of who she wanted then she would simply have to make a bigger scene. Frustration setting into the woman's mind as she wanted one thing and one thing alone, a fight. Having not gotten the response she wanted she would just take this to a more sought after place, to a Kingdom. If this did no work then she had no more tricks into luring combatants to her up her sleeves. She would have to go out into the world and find them herself.

She eventually reached the kingdom and immediately began her havoc causing mass destruction. Her arms gripping support beams and throwing them into buiildings where they would become lodged into them and becoming unmoving additions to the decor of the structure in question while it would leave the other structure to collapse upon itself without a support to hold it up. This continued through all of lower districts of the kindom first, the it came to the higher districts. Soldiers and guards everywhere, and all of them expected to be capable of defeating thi rampaging woman. However that would not be the case. The woman would soon show them...however it would be hard for them to realize she was not simply going to stop. In one fluid and quick motion the woman's body was in front of two of the guards and her arm both cleared through each guard armor and body. A red aura of power and bloodlust rising off the woman as she looked towards others who were part of the group of guards. They attacked her but their weapons meant nothing to her. Snapping them each with strikes of her own.

Of course the woman would also perform the attack she had just performed at a much slower pace. Almost as if she wanted them to see what was going on. The way she attacked was far from normal, her hands did not curl into a fist, they remained open. However her palm was not the center point of her attacks, t was her fingers. Each of them deadly, her whole being destructive, as her hand cleared through another guard and she would stand there. Prepared as the guards ran away. Of course they would do such, this was a life or dearh situation they had at hand. Eiza continued on her rampage, through the high class districtsnof the kindom. After a while the woman reached the main palace of this place.The noble castle seemed to have been exacuated already. This was a good choice as after all, this place was about to be ripped down. Her hands grasping a stone column and then ripping it from it's place before swinging it at the others. Ripping off walls and tossing them through other walls, leaving the castle in a mass of debris and destruction as the woman always did. Then she would again sit upon the rubble.

Major Destruction: 508/500

Pirate Log

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking up to the scenery of pure destruction. The marine put his hands in his pocket sighing.

"Heh. Everything comes with sacrifices. And it's human nature to have a hard time accepting anyone who's different, right?" Hatori said standing in front of Eiza. He raised a badge that stood for justice.

The marines ensign for pure authority over law enforcement. Usually, you don't figure that out until you get what you asked for in life, and are shocked that in some instances you're reward, is hatred instead of applause. Hatori was confused by pirates some times. The marines expression seemed amused. Hatori wondered what kind of category of power this Eiza was packing. Hatori didn't see himself different from her.

Hatori relaxed.

Putting one hand on the hilt of his cutlass. Still holding up his marine regulation badge. For Eiza to take a glimpse of his position. "Rango Hatori. Lieutenant Junior Grade. Flame Emperor of the marines. Idiot." Hatori rather get some coffee, or go get something to eat. He didn't think this Eiza would make things easy for him. Hatori wasn't going to insult her further. After all modesty always replies.

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: ---| Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Steps Marched: 192
Flames Created: 192

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:43 am
User Image
Eiza Zoldya
[Strength: 100][Speed: 75][Vitality: 119]
[Tiny Juggernaut][Anti-Devil Kuja][Tank][Unarmed Combat][Life Return][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 1090/1090][Stamina: 590/590][Spirit: 98/98]

Eiza stood atop the rubble, as she heard the slow steps of someone coming towards her. Slow steps meant something, they were not rattled. The way people react to things show a lot about them, even the way they didn't react showed things. Typically strength, someone who could stand toe to toe with her maybe even better. She seemed to just watch, wordless as the man who seemed rather relaxed pulled a marine badge and showed it to her. Soon after beginning to speak, and before he could settle into some sort of useful stance, stomped her foot into the debris. A column she had been standing on flipping from it and into her hands, and then immediately a full force swing, almost as if she had intended on smacking the man out of her sight with the large structure that dwarfed her 5'1 figure.

Pirate Log

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:50 am
User Image

Bhikole B. Chiko

т я: 010 || є ғ: 015 || ρ δ: 012 || ʁѡ: 020 || тϻ: 016 || ɨϯ: 005

Fruit: Hito Hito no Mi; Model Daibutsu

Walking into the Goa Kingdom was a short trip down the other side of Mt.Colubo where he had pilfered the pockets of the partially living and the dead. He now had a decent amount of Beli to run around the East Blue with and get a nice meal. He truly wanted to go to The Baratie, but his stomach was telling him to settle for the nearest food spot he could find, and that’s just what Bhiko planned. The Goa Kingdom was astounding spanning across acres of land starting with a small moat of an area that happened not to be as rich as the rest of the Kingdom. An area called Grey Terminal. An area that seemed aptly named, as the area itself was filled with gloom. Old, hungry, and poor people just living off the scraps that the kingdom’s residents toss over the side of the enormous wall that keeps the peasants away.

”Sheesh, these guys don’t know the meaning of modesty huh?” Bhiko stated as he continued walking towards the kingdom. The only thing on his mind, a great fight with a monstrously strong person. Bhiko reached the gray terminal door with corpses lying in front of it. Bhiko stepped forward lifting his leg and building power in his foot preparing to kick the door down when suddenly a skeleton started moving. ”Ayyyyye!!!! Undead!!!!” Bhiko screamed as he ran for cover from what he believed was the living dead. ”Heeey! I’m not a zombie... I’m just hungry.” The voice seemed to still be coming from the skeleton. ”Ayyyyeee!!! You can’t have my brains!!!” Bhiko squealed again as he cowered behind what seemed to be a giant boulder, but was actually a pirate corpse.

The skeleton fell to the side as a little girl appeared from behind it. ”I’m not undead, I’m Anna.” The girl said.
                                                  ”Ohhhh!!!! You’re still alive, thank god.” Bhiko said as he walked towards the girl warily. ”Just wanna be sure, you never know with people nowadays.” Bhiko said, poking and prodding at the little girl as though she were an experiment. ”Stop that!” Anna yelled at Bhiko as she swatted him away. She was a frail dark-haired little girl, most likely around 9-10. Her skin was so strapped to her bones, she looked as though if she tripped she’d end up in the same position as the rest of the bodies here... dead.

Bhiko looked at her and reached in his bag to pull out a piece of bread he had managed to pilfer from Mt.Colubo and handed it to Anna. She looked at it with drool in her mouth as she opened up wide and ingested the whole loaf whole while also trying to get some of Bhiko’s hand in there. ”Sanks.” Anna said as Bhiko attempted to pry her from his left hand tugging until she popped off and rolled towards the door. ”More?” She asked Bhiko expectantly. Bhiko looked at her and smirked.
                                                  ”Nah, but I’m going to get some more. Come on, we’ll fight some strong guys and eat a hearty meal to enjoy the day. Bhiko stated, causing Anna to now run for cover. She shook her head violently. She wasn’t a fighter and it showed clearly, but it also seemed people weren't her favorite commodity in the world.

”Alright, you don’t gotta fight. But, you still gotta come with me to get the food.” Bhiko said as he began walking to the door again charging his foot with energy as he slowly lifted his foot and then with a mighty swing of his leg kicked the door in with a shockwave that dented the steel door and blew it down. ”Hmmm, didn’t think it’d do all that, oh well.” Bhiko said as he walked forward into the Kingdom and guards and police of all kinds began surrounding him. ”H-Hey! I-Intruder! You have till the count of three to surrender or we will be forced to use force... If that makes any sense.” The head officer said seemingly shaken by the fact that Bhiko had kicked the door in. ”Hey! Hey, let’s take it easy, I got a-” The sound of a gunshot went off as Bhiko looked down to see a child blown back by a bullet, from a rifle in the back.

”Hey! No one told you to fire! Said the chief as he looked back to where Bhiko had been standing before only to see the lifeless child and nothing else. The sound of a scream rang out, as several gunshots were fired. Several more screams rang out from behind the captain. ”Hey! What’s- The captain was cut-off by a kick to the face as the man went flying back toward the entrance that had been kicked through. Bhiko’s eyes were white as he began tearing through the guards that came at him kicking them into walls and causing shockwaves all over causing incredible destruction throughout the Goa Kingdom Edge Town. It didn’t stop the man went on a rampage almost all the way up to the Palace Area where he would feel fatigue finally hit him and he could no longer take on any more guards. Bhiko sat behind a tree as leagues of guards ran around the kingdom in search of him. He knew the marines had been called and it was only a matter of time till they made their way over to the Goa Kingdom. Bhiko knew he needed to rest before he could move again. Otherwise, he stood no chance.

Words: 1000
                                                  Total: 1000/500
                                                  [Major Destruction Complete]
                                                  Techniques

Items

Boosts

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Directly seeing the first attack. Hatori noticed Eiza didn't waste anytime with attempting to fight.

"Burn." Hatori doesn't smile. Raising a single hand at Eiza attacking. Before Hatori is hit by the column. The Flare Flare Man unleashes a great inferno from a single one of his hands, directed at Eiza! The giant fire blast would swallow Eiza. And the big column she attempted to hit Hatori with, in a manner of two seconds! His Flare Flare attack swallowing up 50ft of Eiza's area in two seconds.

With enough force to literally break, burn, incinerate the column attempting to hit him. Completing destroying the column.

A huge enough attack to engulf 50ft of Eiza's area. With her in the center of this blazing attack. Burning the entire landscape of 50ft. With Eiza inside the inferno. The great inferno launched out of his hand as a giant blast of fire, engulfing the area in front of him. Targeting Eiza.

The column wasn't a threat to him. His attack far surpassed Eiza's strength. The blazing inferno attack had engulfed 50ft, in two seconds in front of Hatori.

The 50ft engulfed in his flames would remain burning. The ground and castles rubles scorched. Dancing with harsh flames that illuminated 50ft of Eiza's area.

"I ate the Mera Mera no mi. I am a logia who's element is Fire. Yeah. This is the first time I'm using my Mera power in a fight. Sorry, if I didn't hold back." Since Hatori was being attacked. Hatori answered Eiza's attack with his most powerful attack. Goes to show you Hatori was serious. Hatori began walking forward to look for Eiza. Quietly. Hatori belches keeping his eye on his surroundings. Making sure to not let his guard down either.

- - - - -

Technique Used:

Taimatsu "Torch"
Attack Power, 66 + 50 = 116
Eiza dmg by 116 to Health

Quote:
Total Stats: 570
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: 369 | Strength: 85 | Stamina: 0 | Defense: 50 | Prowess: 116 | Vitality: 0 |

Health: 1000 | Stamina: 550 | Spirit: 180 |

Steps Marched: 292
Flames Created: 292

Avedis Angelus

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items