[PRP] Right Meow (Preacher & Alexis) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:13 pm
"C'mon, baby, it'll be okay. Can I pick ya up? Don't wantcha strainin' your wounds..." She bent down to see if the cat was amenable to being picked up. If not, well, she hoped it would follow them out.

"'Lexis, let's get gone. I dunno if there's anythin' else in thesehere hallways n' I don't wanna find out this time." Maybe later it would be cool to explore, but the cat was hurt.

daekie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:16 pm
"The food stays here," Alexis snorted, and turned to leave. "Come on. I'll help you find a way back out, alright?" There was a faint smile on their face, mostly just the upturn of their lips. "Tell me when you got it comfortable, we can keep goin'."

Ashdown Whaler

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:42 pm
The cat meowed, a small affirmative, though it still gave Alexis wary looks. It would allow Preacher to pick it up but-

In the distance, something howled. Loudly. The cat let out a frantic meow, this one echoing in different corners of the room.

As if saying: we need to leave right now.

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 am
Preacher leaned over and gently scooped up the cat as something howled down the hallway. "The <********> was that?" Her fingers immediately stroked the cat's head, even as she glanced at Alexis.

"Let's ********' book it, 'Lexis," she said, even as her body was already moving to the hall. "You 'member whichall way we came from?"

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:16 pm
"This way," Alexis called over their shoulder, already tensing and beginning to run -- they'd been the prize sprinter, once. Maybe not so much anymore, but they could still run, could still go - "Come on!" Puddles lapped at their feet, reaching out of the stone to slide them along gracefully.

Ashdown Whaler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:30 pm
The doors of the elevator they had come down in were right there, though they looked like as if they might close.

All they had to do was make it out.

In her arms, the cat continued to meow frantically, the noises of which echoing all around them. The howls, though distant, were getting louder.

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:38 pm
"s**t, s**t, shitshit." Now normally, Preacher wouldn't run; she was more of a tpe to lie in wait and pummel whatever was down here. But she was carrying an injured cat and refused to expose the cat to danger. "'Lexis, it's gonna close! Hold it open fer me." Preacher ran, trying not to bounce the cat.

daekie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:11 pm
"Run faster!"

Alexis ******** booked it down the hallway, half-flinging themself into the elevator door, back to it and pushing back with their strength to keep at least one half of the elevator open. "Get in! I've got it open!"

Ashdown Whaler

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:34 pm
The door at least responded, held open despite the fact it wanted to close. Once they were both in it the doors slammed shut.

Then something slammed against the doors.

It shook, rattled, and then started going back up to the ground floor without warning.

The cat in Preacher's arms was tense and then-

Out. Like a light. Apparently too much going on and injuries were not good for otherworld kitties.

The Semblance of Unity
go get your otherworld kitty to a vet! or something! you're free to wrap this up! after it's wrapped, enjoy ...

mink, the othercat.
        Intelligent, sharp-eyed, this Egyptian mau is something of a troublemaker. Mink can seemingly throw it’s ‘voice’ to make one think that they are somewhere they’re not.

Or, you know, some place is haunted by a cat.

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:03 pm
Preacher breathed out a sigh of relief when the elevator moved. This relief immediately vanished when the cat went limp in her arms. Her gasp echoed as the elevator opened to the ground floor. "Alexis, can ya find us a way-" She barreled through the door as she spoke. -"out?" Oh. They were back... one a sidewalk somewhere, not in some half-finished building. It worked for her, so she wasn't going to question it too much.

"Help me hail a cab? We gots ta get tha cat to tha vet - it ain't doin' so hot." It was also sluggishly bleeding all over her. Clothes were a small sacrifice for a cat, though.

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:04 pm
"Got it," Alexis sighed, pointedly stabbing at their phone with one hand and trying to pull their jacket off with the other. "Callin' a ride. Keep its' head elevated, alright? If you want, you can have my jacket for some extra paddin'; this one's old anyways."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:26 pm
"Kay, am so." Preacher cradled the cat very, very gently. "Nah. Don' wanna muck up ya coat." She looked up at Alexis (everyone remained so ********' tall what the ******** why, even Alexis).

"Thank you. I owe ya."

daekie
wrap?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:25 pm
"You," Alexis snorted, "don't owe me s**t, okay, we just saved some cat's life. That's enough of a stupid moral reward for me." They shrugged their jacket back up their arms.

"It'll be here in five minutes or somethin'. Just keep pressure on the cuts and keep 's head elevated until the vet sees it, alright?"

The Semblance of Unity
"wrap on yours!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 am
"I gots it." She hoped this kitty wouldn't mind living with her. It wasn't going to have a choice - at least until it healed. But Preacher knew the statistics of indoor versus outdoor cats and she hoped.

She wanted to tell Alexis thanks again, but refrained. She owed them, and she'd have to think about how to pay off the debt. Instead, she just snorted. "Yer so squishy, 'Lexis."

daekie
kayyy

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items