[PRP] Movie night [America/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:59 pm
"I do not think we are... though I suppose that could easily change depending on what comes next," Shun stated with a light frown, "The fetches are subservient to the Court, but... nothing remains the same forever."

He folded his arms.

"In any case, it seems that Pax had been involved in this s**t. Though... it might not have been the moment he changed. Still connected... somehow."

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:56 pm
"Fetches existed before the Court," Dee replied, eyeing America (she was covered from head to toe in sticky sweet looking stuff). "Fetches are wards of it."

The screen was dimming, the next images somewhat static. There were flickers of images: Ming, Jennifer, and Noeh in repetition.

"Don't you wonder what happens to humans when they spend too much time here?"

Blade Kuroda

lizbot

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:25 pm
Turning a grim look at the evil chipmunk, America stated firmly, "I better not turn into a fricken zombie if I hang around too long. I better turn into a beautiful ********' bird girl, with like...flower in my hair and s**t, I've seen how people get all cool looing, okay."

A pause, and then she went on to have actual priorities, "Ward as in they protect it? Or wards like Court is supposed to take care of them?"

azuredreams
blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 am
Shun looked between Dee and America, "Or both?"

The two possibilities were not mutually exclusive.

Azuredreams
lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:39 am
"Both, in a way." Dee's beady eyes blinked. "People getting cool looking happens long before the magic starts eating away at you and rotting you from the inside."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:21 pm
"Well, that sucks," America frowned and tried to move closer to the chipmunk.

"So they worked to figure out a sigil that would fix A Big Problem, and I guess what happened to that girl and the super shitty Court was a better alternative to whatever was happening at the time or would have happened if they hadn't?"

azuredreams

blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:59 pm
Shun drew in a deep breath, "It is also possible that some of the consequences were unforeseen."

Obviously not the conscious act of what they had done to the girl, but the way the court turned out.

"I guess the next question was... what is this sigil for exactly?"

It wasn't the one that formed the cage.

lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:20 pm
"You're a warg, aren't you?" Dee stretched, nose twitching and tail straightening. "The other side of that is moonwalkers, they're your brethren. Two parts that are part of a whole that was split up."

He was staring into his bowl at another veggie before he was giving Shun a strange look. "You know what the sigil was for. Are you especially thick? Not paying attention to what we're discussing?"

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:14 pm
"That makes sense," America answered slowly. "Since both started showing up around the same time last year, and came to a head the same night. I am..do I have a special smell or something?"

The veggies looks kind of good by now, to be honest. America was possibly 70% sugar and butter by this point.

"Were the fetches the Big Problem or the Big Solution, though?"

blade kuroda
azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 pm
Shun narrowed his good eye at Dee, "You only mentioned the Court."

If Pride and Pax were also involved, he supposed it made sense that wargs and weres were tied into this in some manner.

"I somehow doubt that fetches are a part of the solution."

Azuredreams
Lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:44 pm
"If you listen to the stories," Dee was giving Shun some kind of dead-eye stare (it was impressive from a small chipmunk in a harness), "the fetches were merely a side-effect of this place.

"Wargs and moonwalkers have existed for cycle, long before last year." His gaze moved to America. "The problem, as I know it, was those who are like you." Then his attention went back to Shun. "All of your powers are irrevocably tied up with the Court. That Sigil was part of it's creation."

At least he was nice enough to fling a carrot at America. It was small enough for her. Maybe.

Blade Kuroda

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:01 pm
"Oh." America sat down heavily and gnawed at her giant carrot log with a fierce furrowing of her brow.

"If we don't get it remade or fixed or whatever...will I start hurting people?"

blade kuroda
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:13 pm
Shun tilted his head.

"Maybe not necessarily. But it may ******** with our magical abilities. Such as remove them or otherwise," he mused. All the more reason to keep Pax from dying. If it was anything like the cage sigil, the death of one, would cause it all to slowly go unhinged.

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:20 pm
"You? Doubtful. You're a bright soul, no ill will within. There were those who abused their powers but they had both sides: moonwalker and warg as one; a spirit-bond." Dee looked at America, a gleam in his eye.

"Magic existed before, this simply mandates how you all receive it. You'd have to find someone in the Court to really explain it. They're not entirely fond of me."

Blade Kuroda

lizbot

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:35 pm
The girl flopped down dramatically with relief and then rolled over on her stomach, propping arms and head on the carrot like a pillow. "What happened to make you the Destroyer, anyway? You don't seem awful or anything like that."

blade kuroda

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas