[PRP] Pyramid Skein (Horace & Oliver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:07 pm
    "Dude of course." Oliver rarely slipped into casual verbiage, but here he was, "I mean, if you want. Chai loves people. Nosey is a little more shy. You can meet Pascal too; he's the dog. Elliot trained him really well." He nodded.

"I wish I was a cat though." He sighed, and then realized how weird that must sound, "I mean, if I had to be anything. But it doesn't really match up with the symptoms I've been having?" He shrugged, "Anyway, don't sweat it. It doesn't sound that silly, just... that's a lot of space. It sounds nice though."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 pm
"Of course I want to!" Chai might make him sneeze (it was a fifty-fifty chance), but he'd love Chai's fluff and Nosey's attitude.

Horace remembered Oliver's fuzzy ears fondly, which was a bit of an odd feeling. "Well, we know you'll be soft and furry at least... Which is good enough for me. What kind of symptoms have you had?" He shrugged when Oliver mentioned his house. It was silly; he knew it.

"Yeah, it's alright. I really should get an animal, though."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:22 pm
    Oliver tapped his chin, "Well, first my hands got really sensitive. It was kind of disgusting to do anything with them." He thought a while again, "And then I started um..." he paused and got really ruddy again. "...digging... around alleyways... and stuff." Not trash cans.

He shook his head.

"I dunno. I'll see in a few days." Ollie offered a nervous laugh. After what seemed like an eternity of hand-holding, he suddenly realized what they were doing.

"Oh uh, sorry. Didn't mean to draw that out." Even though it seemed like Horace wasn't having a problem with it, he untangled his hand away anyway.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:12 pm
Horace tried to puzzle out what kind of animal before shaking his head. "You got me; I have no idea. You should let me know, though, when you transform." The flush across Oliver's cheeks said he wasn't saying everything. Horace opened his mouth to press further which Oliver withdrew his hand.

"Oh, uh," he repeated lamely. Horace looked down at his own hand, feeling a chill draft waft across his palm. Quickly, he drew it back to himself, feeling awkward and silly. s**t, his palms were sweaty. "I forgot about it." A lie. "Though I guess this means your hands aren't so sensitive right now, yeah?" His voice took on a teasing lilt.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:55 am
    Ollie didn't seem to mind much. "Oh yeah, no, they're normal now. It was really bad before." He looked down at the hand, "Kept them wrapped up in finger tape 'n stuff. It was awkward."

He sighed. "But yeah. Full moons in a few days so I'll find out for sure. Don't really wanna think about it--" The door to the shop opened as he spoke. Seems like their claim over the crafts area was coming to a close as people started to filter in; didn't make for a good conversation ground about magic.

"...but that's neither here nor there. You decided on leg warmers right?" He scooped up his hook like he hadn't just spent the last fifteen minutes holding this guys hand, total casual, everyday occurrences here.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 am
"Sound pretty awkward." He didn't comment further on the moonwalker stuff; it seemed like anything else would just make Oliver anxious. Horace looked over as the shop door's bell tinkled cheerfully.

"Yeah, leg warmers, or a hat - whichever you feel like doing. Actually," Horace looked at the hook Oliver was holding and felt bad for asking. "-can you help me pick out the yarn? I don't know the first thing about it..."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:11 am
    "Oh, sure." He set the hook down again, "This place has a lot of good brands. I'll show you and you can pick some colors?" His vigor seemed rejuvenated. "Actually, there's this one that fades into a bunch of different colors; like an autumnal one with reds and browns and there's one with blues and greens."

He shook his head. "Here, I'll just show you, c'mon." He stood up, eager to show off his stupid niche knowledge, or maybe just for having someone to talk to that cared about the dumb hobbies he was into.

The Semblance of Unity
WRAP?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas