Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] the rules for lovers (algie & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:33 am
frozen

It sounded strange, that she had something otherworldly to fight the creature off with. Besides he didn't know exactly who she was to even visualize.

"Is he alright? I don't imagine you left him without the injury being taken care of.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:38 am
re: the court

"We can call them together.. At the very least Rabbit works for me now," And most of them they knew personally enough to simply text. He hadn't seen Thorne for quite a while and could only hope he was okay.. or got as far away from this place as possible.

"Unfortunately I don't have much invested in Pax.." Alg couldn't say he was sorry to hear it, "But I know Pax tended to Heliodora. Now she's gone. If it's supposed to tend to another principal.." He shrugged. Pax, again, was one of those things too magical to trust.

"Do we know who it is?" The one out of sorts.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:42 am
another year older

Alg laughed lightly, leaning to the kiss and still pink, "I don't know about all that but I suppose it turns out that Wil is actually good at something besides being a pain in your a**.."

It was very nice and the wash of watercolor really brought it to life.

"I'm glad you like it.." He said softly. He also happened to know it was them and not some other version or fetch or anything bizarre, "Keep it wherever you like."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:04 pm
frozen

Jeremiah let out another breath, a few more of the scales of ice actually reappearing, before he spoke once more.

"It stole eyes, Alg, and during the fight it-" His fingers curled against Algie, holding onto him. "It lifted him up and ripped his eye from him. He's fine but ..." Without an eye and facing an entire change to his life.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:12 pm

"Saw Rabbit at Bibliophile with the children," Jeremiah nodded slightly in agreement, thinking of the others. "I've spoken with Shiloh recently enough and I know we can get a hold of the others easily enough like you said." He looked thoughtful for a moment, thinking of the ones that had disappeared - the ones that he had not had contact with - and that lead to thinking of Ezra and Melany. "With Melany and Ezra missing, however, the vacuum left behind ..."

The talk about Pax, about Heliodora being gone and the Principals, however. "I don't know if that is the case? They may have had that with the previous ones but not with these ..." Was it something else that they required? Were there going to be people who took that place? "While I'm aware of who two of the three Principals are, I've no idea about the third. I'm certain we could probably break it down ... There are only so many that were in the void and this is actually endangering our reality. Again." What with the strange mold that was appearing in the forest. It was just like the strange weather that had started before everything fell apart last time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:36 pm
another year older

"You know, if he didn't constantly smoke some shite that I'm allergic too, I'd be less annoyed. Might even admit that he's good at things too ..." Jeremiah looked at the watercolor and smiled softly as he raised his eyes to meet Algie's.

His arm went around his husband, tugging him close and kissing him again. "It's us too, isn't it?" Jeremiah assumed that Algie would've made sure it was them and that made it mean even more than it already did.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:03 am
another year older

"It's us.." Alg reassured softly and returned the kiss. He'd been especially careful of that.

He pressed close just absorbing the other's presence against him before he leaned back.

"I made dinner too.. And dessert." Which was something okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:12 am

Alg just sighed. He wasn't fond of his life being a string of detective work that he didn't ask for. it may have been in Jeremiah's nature to investigate, right wrongs and support people but it wasn't in his. He just didn't want to die... didn't want the world to end around him.

"Perhaps we can collectively all make the court a better place than it's been."  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 am
frozen

"Jesus.." Alg frowned as the icy covering shimmered back up with Jeremiah's agitation.

"I hate to tell you love but... your mood is doing this," His hand smoothed across the scales. "The more agitated you are the worse they get." As if they both didn't have to control their emotions enough..

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:49 pm
frozen

Jeremiah had noticed the spike in cold, though he had not realized the icy scales had reformed until Algie said something. He was frowning, watching as Algie's warm hand smoothed along the skin.

"Better than uncontrollable but not by much ..." he sighed, eyes sliding shut and trying to relax. "Thinking about being attacked is likely not helping either." No, what he needed to focus on was the fact that he was safe and home with Algie.

In their space.

The ice scales receded again as Jeremiah's eyes closed and he breathed slowly.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:09 pm
another year older

Jeremiah's eye widened, a playful look on his face. "Dessert and dinner? Are you trying to spoil me, precious? I don't think I deserve all of this ..."

He chuckled and kissed Algie again, the painting set down. "Does this mean you'll let me near the kitchen now?" Since he had been clearly keeping him away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:20 pm

"That's what I would like to see if we're to be part of it," Jeremiah found Algie's fingers, tangling them together. "There's some kind of magic tied to it but Mina was unable to explain it to me as she's lost her telepathy and her hand was cramping up."

He was quiet another moment before continuing. "... and while I thought to perhaps communicate with ASL, she only knows BSL." A wry twitch of lips. "So I think I'll be learning that besides looking for some kind of spell or magic we could do to give her a voice once more."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:58 pm

"I know a tiny bit.. you know like a 101 class," Alg blinked and pushed his glasses up his nose a moment and said sheepishly, "It counted for the language credit.. And it was years ago."

He was awful at learning foreign languages. That was at least just another form of English.

"We really need to know more about the magic that dictates things in the court, and how it ties to everything else."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:03 pm
another year older

"Ah, yes.." Alg seemed a little unsure again, that shy moment where he didn't know if Jeremiah would like whatever he'd done.

He tugged Jeremiah a bit, moving to the door and towards the kitchen. It didn't seem odd initially but after the fist steps in, the room changed. He'd had time to prepare, to work on and test his illusions, and the kitchen changed as they stepped in.

It was a romantic dinner setting except the room wasn't their own, it was instead the kitchen from his home - his parents home - back in england. From the old style appliances to the view out the windows, to the smell. He'd dug deep to make the spell perfect and if his scrutinizing eye was convinced, then it maintained and held as a perfect duplicate.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:08 pm
frozen

Alg's hands reached up to curl warmly around the back of Jeremiah's neck. His fingers scratched lightly through his husbands hair.

"Ground yourself.." Don't let thoughts take him away emotionally.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces