[PRP] a little bit of bud (wil & shiloh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:04 pm
    Shiloh gawked at the request and jumped when Bud launched into his lap. Suddenly he was left here alone with himself and a very wiggly noodle, one that would not stop wiggling; in fact, it might just be the most unstoppable wiggler known to man.

"Why the hell would I tell the Chief of Police," He let this sink in, "That I was setting up drug deals with you."

He set a hand down on Bud's rolling frame, though he wasn't really doing so in an effort to stop him or anything.

"Don't worry. Secret's safe with me." He gave him a reassuring, if not somewhat snarky grin.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:36 pm
Bud was now wriggling for belly scratches since there was a hand on him.

Wil blinked a slow delayed second, a smile half cocking on his face, "Cool man.. But no I mean-" He leaned in like he was telling a secret but his voice barely dropped, "He let's us catsit.. and it's his cat.. with the plants."

You know.. that cat he mentioned like just long enough ago in conversation that it was nearly forgotten and took a moment to drudge up. Yes, Wil was that guy.

melancholies

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:43 pm
    Shiloh blinked almost just as slowly.

"Oh." He said simply. "Oh."

The realization dawned on him as his hand absentminded scratched Bud's stomach. "Wow? I mean, I guess I can't really be mad. It's kinda smart working things that way." It was a lot more clever than Shiloh would have managed; but then again, he didn't wake up every day with the intention to sell drugs either. Though apparently he was now—one could say he was turning over a new leaf.

"...but I still won't say nothin', promise." He snorted, still obviously amused as he continued to fumble with his phone. A snap sound later and it was obvious he was taking pictures of the ferret wriggling around in his lap. He'd take a video too for good measure (one during a lapse in their conversation so there wasn't questionable weed talks going on while he tried to make a good short). "Anyway, thanks for the card reads and letting me touch Bud and s**t, he's a real cool guy." He wiggled his finger in front of his face, booping his nose with the tip. "And well, y'know."

iloveyouDIE
fin soon? o:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:13 am
Wil shrugged, "Was an accident really. Mostly the cats are really cute and I don't want him to stop letting us watch them."

Was Wil oblivious to his own illegal activities or just didn't think they were all that bad?

Bud was loving his belly scratches and had stopped wriggling to enjoy them. He seemed used to cell phones already and may have even yawned cutely when the picture was snapped so it was extra adorable.

"Yeah come by sometime. Nasir can cook and.. bring a friend or something. We can try s**t out." Wil offered his hand for an improvised, yet lazy, handshake.

melancholies
*watches wil and shiloh try to bro-shake and ******** it all up*

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:28 pm
    Shiloh would have pegged him in the "just didn't think they were all that bad category", had he had to pick one. This wasn't to say he minded much, since he had obviously just agreed to a weed selling marketing scheme.

"Sounds awesome." He was already thinking about taking Jamie—maybe Ollie—but either one of them really, since they both needed friends. He'd hook them up—except, as he went to shake Wil's hand, he caught the slip that this wasn't a normal handshake. Shiloh was dexterous, but he never thought about cool handshakes.

Cue his fist colliding into Wil's open palm. Unsure what else to do, he sort of left it there.

"Well, we made a turkey." Said Shiloh absentmindedly.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:33 am
Wil's hand hit Shiloh's fist and he blinked, but instead of feeling stupid he just folded his own into a fist and bro-fist bumped. Easy come, easy go.

"Then maybe you can host me sometime too.." Wil grinned, his tongue idly poking between his teeth a moment before he re-lit whatever he was smoking.

Bud was starting to get bored and looked like he may pick Shiloh's pocket if he hung around any longer.

melancholies

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:34 pm
    Shiloh laughed, "I mean, that could happen, but..." He looked around, "It'd have to be when my boyfriend's parents aren't around. We sorta still bunk with them." He looked a little sheepish, "They're nice though. Off on business a lot..."

He poked at Bud's stomach again after the salvaged brofist. After a moment of consideration, he attempted to scoop the wiggly noodle back up to pawn back off on Wil. "Speaking of though, I should probably get going. It's been real though dude." He grinned as he started to stand.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:42 pm
Bud was especially good about being manhandled. It seemed he just liked to be touched and hung in Shiloh's hands like a tiny sack of potatoes until Wil took him back.

"Hey man I approve of all forms of mooching.." Wil grinned and put Bud back into his lap where he decided he should instead start digging around in his owner's hoodie pocket.

"I'll text you. We'll art jam or something," Then a stained hand waved, "I'll see ya."

melancholies

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:44 pm
    "Totes!" He stretched when he got to his feet, not really realizing how long he had been sitting there chitchatting. His shoulders popped luxuriously.

"Catch you on the flip side dude." He offered Wil a wave before taking his leave, though he still glanced over his shoulder a few times up until he was out of eyesight.

iloveyouDIE
TY THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN WHAT A RIDE LOL

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas