Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[ORP] Eye See You (Chel Plot EVERYONE WELCOME PG 2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:04 pm
"G-Got it, thanks Jeremiah!" Jamie called breathlessly, helping Shiloh up. He didn't plan on avoiding the fight entirely—it was too late for that now, anyway—but he'd do his best to keep things from going south too quickly if he could manage. For now they'd gather themselves.

"Of course I got your text," he huffed incredulously at Shiloh, "Don't just send people stuff like that..." There wasn't any bite in it, though; truthfully there was nothing but relief. Now he was quieter, almost whispering, "But I've always got your back, you know that." He hoped he could always live up to that nickname.

And, Jamie was happy to see, he wasn't the only one who had Shiloh's back. Looking up at Dawson, he cracked the best little awkward smile he could manage. "I-It's, um, Jamie," he corrected, "Thank you... f-for helping Shiloh. Sorry we couldn't, y'know, meet under better circumstances..." It felt strange to make small talk in the middle of an Othercreature attack, so he quickly shook his head.

"I might be able to..." he looked so sheepish as he subconsciously tried to hide his transformed foot behind the other, "... outrun it. Maybe. I might not need the defense?" He couldn't say for sure, so he shrugged.

Character: Jamie
HP: 30/35
Damage: n/a
Total Boss Damage: 47

azuredreams

Melancholies

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:48 pm
    Honestly, Shiloh hadn't even noticed the marks. His pant leg fell back down over his skin the second he stood up, and his pumping adrenaline didn't afford him the luxury of dwelling on the discomfort it left behind. "A little sore." He told Daws genuinely, "Thought for a second it got dislocated, but it didn't." He looked to his fist as he balled it up a few times, the implication being that Shiloh did know what a dislocation felt like.

"But I'm okay." He shuffled around on his feet, perked up with energy, but also slightly bothered by the vision before. "There's a lot of confusion going on. I think we don't gotta' worry about our magic bein' outed." Flowers were shooting up out of his shirt collar, peeking through his injured shoulder, dappled in an array of pale colors. "We should probably try to keep together in case another one of us gets grabbed again."

That was about all the grand planning he was capable of doing.

"I don't really think we can take this thing." He admitted, "But it might give some of the civvies a chance to get the hell out. Last thing I need is more of this magical persecution bullshit." So much for a world where it would be accepted or a world where things could be softer and kind.

He shook his head, speaking quietly to Jamie for a moment, "I didn't mean to worry you. If it helps, I heard you comin'." He offered a tiny smile, "I ain't dyin' on you."

Character: Shiloh
    HP: 35/35

saedusk

medigel

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 pm
"No problem, dude-ski. S'one've the only things m'good at."

Naturally he didn't like the idea of having to pick between them both, but James--Jamie--made it seem like he might be able to fend for himself. s**t, both of them could, he started to think. Dawson could already feel how much of a punch that thing gave him from just a few seconds; he wasn't going to like going in a few more times, that was for sure. Everyone else looked like they coudl go for a lot longer than he could, but...He'd be damned if he wasn't going to try.

He hadn't even considered being outed in all the chaos. Hell. He exhaled loudly through his nose, shuffled it to the back of his mind, and nodded at Shiloh. "Alright, I'll jus' watch you fer a while then. But," he added to Jamie, "don' think you can't call fer assistance neither, a'ight? Be careful."

With that, Dawson took a deep breath, braced himself, and charged in again, grabbing the creature's attention as he wrestled with some of the tendrils closest to the trio.

Character: Dawson
HP: 15/25
Damage: none; defending Shiloh from autodamage with yaoi hands

Melancholies

saedusk

saedusk rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:14 pm
"Good thing," he said, responding to Shiloh's promise he wouldn't kick it. "Nobody better go dying on me." For a brief moment, he was looking back and forth between the two of them, between Shiloh and Dawson. It honestly didn't matter who was friend and who was acquaintance, Jamie didn't like to see anyone hurt. "Thanks, Dawson, I'll call you if I need help. And... you, too!"

Squeezing Shiloh's hand one more time, he let go and took off toward the monster. He hadn't been paying a whole lot of attention, but he thought he'd heard Shun shout something about going for the eyes...

So he did, he went for them, lifting his transformed foot to give one of the eyes a swift kick with his claws. Probably should've shifted the other foot first, though. The weird balance between animal and human left him stumbling and slightly off balance. His kick wasn't as effective as it could've been.

Then the memory hit him, the feeling of teetering on the edge, of looking over a cliff. No, not a cliff... stairs. Jamie held his head at the memory fighting to the surface. He shook it away before it could fully manifest.

Character: Jamie
HP: 25/35
Damage: 1
Total Boss Damage: 48

Melancholiessss

medigellll

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 pm
There was too much talking, not enough hitting. She couldn't get around to a blind spot because, well, it didn't have any blind spots. But if Preacher could keep it distracted, maybe someone smart n' s**t could think up a thing. She jabbed her hand into one of its eyes.

And there she was, ******** up again. The snow blew against the outside of her tent and the night stretched dark all around her. This was her fault. Sores oozed on her hand, places where the skin had broken, weakened with frost. Necrosis. Preacher coughed.

"N-nice ******** try, bozo!"

Character: Preacher
HP: 20/30
Damage: 5
Total Boss Damage: 53

Quote:
4: A vision of your character's future wherein everything is wrong and terrible

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:24 pm
"Ugh. I'm used to normal wounds, more-so. Jack, keep pressure on it for now." Temperance dug around in her bag. "This needs to go on her wound, then fabric, guaze, whatever - lifting up the fabric just will make her bleed more. It came out of her arm?" She held out a mepitel dressing. "Give me a sec."

With one thumb, Temperance pulled open Chel's eyelids to check pupil reaction. "If she doesn't have other wounds, we may need to move her even further away to see if proximity is affecting her."

chiickadee
look im just hoping chel still has eyes lol
medigel

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 am
Chester circled around the all-seeing mass, giving it a solid kick as he came to the side with all the action. hana. laughing. why did everyone always laugh

Seven-Eleven Girl, Chel, lay on the ground, tethered to this thing and surrounded by people more qualified to help her than he would ever be. So, that left more punching. Preacher was probably already beating him in that department.

"Hello," he replied with a nod and a small smile. Fancy meeting you here.

Quote:
Character: Chester Poole
HP: 20/30
Damage: 4
Total Boss Damage: 57

Quote:
2: A vision of your character's past that is a bad memory

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am
All-Seeing writhed and thrashed under the barrage of attacks across the square. Eyes dimmed after each vision, and he seemed to have almost half of his eyes dimmed now.

Chel near Jack and Temperance would find that her eyes were their normal blue color. The bleeding was slowly at least, not quite gushing anymore. It seemed All-Seeing had taken what it needed.

As Preacher grabbed one of its eyes, it let out an unearthly shriek; it sounded like something between static and screeching nails on a chalkboard. More of the eyes dimmed.

It looked like there were only about 10 active eyes remaining.

But it only needed one tentacle to gouge into Detective Kuroda's face and remove his left eye.

the semblance of unity
OH oops, yeah she can use her healing ability to heal 3 HP to other people if she'd like.

medigel

blade kuroda
just so everyone knows i did it per his request im not a crazy godmodder lol

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

azuredreams rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:31 am
"Bloody ********-" Jeremiah was up and moving, no longer content to throw fire at the thing anymore. No, even as he saw the tentacle going for Shun and his eye, he was already moving to - disappearing in a glimmer and reappearing - to grab at the tentacle holding him.

It didn't matter that another bad memory hit him - never good enough, not for your mother or for me, nothing but a sad queer child we wished we never had - Jeremiah was going to make it get go of Shun, including if that meant reaching for an eye within the creature and burning it out with coldfire.

Whatever it was doing, hitting him or the like, was ignored even as what looked like icy scales were creeping up the back of his neck out of his collar.

"Let him go!"

Character: Jeremiah
HP: 31/40
Damage: 8 (6 + 2 cold fire damage)
Total Boss Damage: 65

chiickadee
jer is mad his buddy was attacked >(

Blade Kuroda
coming to help!

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:32 am
His efforts to get it to release him weren't helping.

He saw himself in the past, following an individual into a kitchen. He had questions to ask. The other man was now under suspicion for some foul play, but he at least seemed compliant. Things happened so quickly from there. While they spoke, the man turned sharply. He saw the glint of the kitchen knife split seconds before it came slicing down across his face.

Another tentacle came rushing right towards him, but he couldn't really move all that much any more. The next thing Shun knew was that there was an immense, stabbing pain on the left side of this face. He cried out as he recoiled, clasping a hand over his face.

As a sort of reflex, the shadowed blade appeared in his free hand as he stabbed down into the grasping tentacle in retaliation. It was hard for him to do much else right now.

HP: 16
Damage:5
All seeing's total damage:70

Chiickadee
IDK how many more attacks he'll do but... uh.. shadow dagger!?

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:43 am
"Go for the eyes!" If they poked them all out, then maybe it would stop it's shenanigans and die or something. Preacher didn't really care.

And then, like clockwork, it showed her something - a field where something should be but wasn't. A rain soaked shop sign, an alleyway that promised more than it gave. She shook her head like a dog, falling backwards as a tentacles slashed out at her.

Character: Preacher
HP: 15/30
Damage: 5
Total Boss Damage: 75

Quote:
5: A vision of Other Ashdown

Daekie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 am
"GET ********>," Alexis yelled, pulling the water up and around them -- a boost, a boost, a whirlwind of water to throw them into the air -- s**t, Kuroda -- their mouth tasted indescribably awful, but that was nothing; they could get some mouthwash - they needed to get him away from it. Not that Kuroda was innocent, but he didn't deserve this. (A broken pane of glass was carried to their hand - and they used the height to slash the tentacle attacking the detective, snapping their teeth at any bit of tentacle that came too near.

(A thought - not a memory, but a thought - a deep, dark lake, so terrible they could drown; the hollowed-out husks of buildings, the green overtaking them. Their fist clenched around the blunted bits of the glass.)

Character: Alexis
HP: 25 - 5 = 20
Damage: 2 + 2 = 4
Total Boss Damage: 79

Blade Kuroda

chiickadee
anti tentacle service comin right up maybe???

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 pm
It seemed Shun's dagger had little effect.

Thanks to Alexis' attack, the tentacle holding him skyward was snapped, and Kuroda went plummeting to the ground. It wasn't enough of a fall to injure, but he would certainly feel it in the morning.

blade kuroda
all-seeing is made of shadows. GG. the dagger has no effect on rolls but still does damage.

daekie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:32 pm
Once it was clear that All-Seeing was dropping Shun, Jeremiah’s coldfire relented and he was moving to where the detective fell to try and break the fall.

"Keep at it, Tucker!" he called out, not thinking about the damage they'd caused at the moment (that fountain). Instead his focus was on Shun.

"Kuroda," he said, sounding a little winded, "come on ..." Shun's face was a bloody mess but he was going to help him up.

Character: Jeremiah
HP: 31/40
Total Boss Damage: 79

Blade Kuroda

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:50 pm
Shun felt himself falling a short distance before he landed, and the shadowed dagger vanished for the time being. There wasn't exactly much he could do to right himself for a more proper fall, but it seemed that someone else had managed to break it for him anyway. A sharp hiss escaped him as he still clutched his face while blood was seeping through his fingers now. He wasn't sure how bad the damage was, outside of the fact that b*****d just stole his eye.

It hurt. A lot. It was okay. He could handle this. He just needed to get his bearings. It wasn't a fatal wound. All seeing didn't stab straight through into his brain. He can worry about the implications of all of this later. But damn, it hurt.

"Fine," he spoke through gritted teeth, as Jeremiah helped him up, "I am fine. Focus on stopping the creature."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces