Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴋʏ Lᴀɴᴅ﹕ Sᴋʏᴘɪᴇᴀ
Heavens Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image
Cocytus
[Strength: 58][Speed: 58][Stamina: 100]
[Cocytus][Skyfolk Birkan][Energetic][Unarmed Combat][Rokushiki][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 410/410][Stamina: 810/810][Spirit: 62/62]

The pink haired birkan man sighed. "They will come eventually, however I have more statements to make." He said to himself as he would leap off the top of the frozen ruin. The farther away from the structure he got the more the ice began to melt. Evenually when he as no longer near the gate the ice would be gone, allowing any frozen in place debris to fall, dropping below the clouds and to the world below.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:58 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Cue Music.

Play the music.

Slipping his hand into his blazer, he retrieved from the inner pocket a pack of cigarettes. Pulling the top back he moved the pack to his lip which retrieved a single smoke, all in one swift motion. Pulling his lighter from his tapered slacks, he flicked the top of and lit the cigarette. Inhaling. Closing his eyes exhaling with a sigh as his mind relaxed. One a day kept the doctor away, yeah? But if you asked his doctor friend, even one was enough to shorten your life span by a fraction. These were facts but Sonny listened with a deaf ear. He'd indulge in them until they were illegal, and even then he wouldn't refrain. Eyelids popped open revealing the damage done to Heaven's Gate, which was in ruins thanks to the tall lad he'd be meeting face to face soon enough. With one foot in front of the other, he began pacing towards the gate stopping just beneath it as the figure of person in the distance made it's way towards him. "Don't come any closer, don't you see we're already dealing with enough?! Filthy pirate scum, laying waste to everything and taking all which doesn't belong to you!" A feminine voice. An angel with fair skin and elegant long hair, taking a sword up against him. With a look of confusion, and then one of assurance, he spoke. "Nanananano, you're surely mistaken miss." he paused as he pulled on the cigarette, inhaled and then exhaled. Removing the smoke from his lip he clutched it within his middle and index finger as his hand moved to rub his forehead a bit. "Ya see...I'm here to help senora. Ahora podemos poner la cuchilla hacia abajo?" he said asking the woman to lower her weapon, understanding she may not understand his language he gestured with his hands every word just like a typical latino or latina. Hesitantly she did as he asked. "Well...If you're a marine-cha, show me your badge!" she shouted at him again, raising the weapon again. Walking towards the woman, every step he took towards her she took one back. Pushing off aggresively on one foot he appeared right in front of her blade. She was shocked at how fast he was, and stopped in that moment. Blade still aimed towards him. The playboy walked right to the blade clasping a single hand around it, pulling it closer to his chest. Hazel eyes stared right into her soul. "Mira... I'm not a marine, pero I am here to catch the guy who heartlessly destroyed this place with no remorse. Now I'll ask you once more to lower your weapon, cause ya see... I don't much like empty threats... Now either you're going to run me through with this here blade or you're not, entiendes?" The tugging of the blade threw her into disarray, fighting him pulling the blade because she was scared to actually impale the man. After he voiced his last words, she let go of the sword within her grasp and fell down on her knees. Looking up at the man with teary eyes , she began to break down. "I-I-I just c-c-couldn't stop him...I-I-I hid lik-" her words cut short as an index finger found it's way upon her lips. Shushing the woman, Sonny held her hand with his free one. Staring into her eyes with a cheerful yet seductive smile. "Que tu nombre?" he asked. Tears choked back her words as she struggled to relay her name to the man. "T-Tammy.." she said as she looked down from the man. Bringing his hand to tilt her head up towards him, he cradled her chin with his fingers. "Escuchame Tammy... I'm going to take care of this okay?" with that he winked at her and stood up from his position as she nodded. With a swish and a flick he replicated his limbs and put them to work, and in what would have taken an entire village hours to do, he had done in the short time span of 10 minutes. Standing her up, he caressed her cheek. "Yyyyy finito!" As she turned around, she was amazed to see what was once ruin before, was now Heaven's Gate as it was before it's destruction. A smile ran the lengths of her face as he walked through the Gates of Heaven. "W-Wait, where're you going?" he stopped as she spoke. "Well, I'd love to stay and get to know ya mami, pero...I have a bad guy to catch. Speaking of... Ya happen to know in which direction he took off in?" he asked she pointed. And with that he was off. The general direction was fine. Considering the damage done to the entrance of Skypiea, it didn't seem like the gate would be the last place he'd stop.

STR 50 || SPD 80 || DEF 00 || STA 40 || VIT 00 || PRW 00 ll HP 230/230 ll STA 440 || SPI 92

808/500 Word | Reconstruction of Heaven's Gate [Complete]

Quote:

Jubellation

Genius

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image
Cocytus
[Strength: 58][Speed: 58][Stamina: 100]
[Cocytus][Skyfolk Birkan][Energetic][Unarmed Combat][Rokushiki][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 410/410][Stamina: 810/810][Spirit: 62/62]

Cocytus could be seen walking through the newly repaired gates, and down to the world below upon his trail of ice.  
Jubellation generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 85!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:58 pm
Reimbursement raid roll  

Jubellation

Genius

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:44 am