Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Main Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Entering to the training grounds she decided to work on her devil fruit abilities a little since she was still learning herself and wanted to get better in fighting as well. Looking at the dummy for a moment, she raised her right hand to a finger gun as she fired three wax bullets, all three of them hitting the dummy and knocking it over. With a smile she would go over to it to stand it back up to do some more things.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Strength: 10』『 Defense: 10』 『Speed: 20』 『Prowess: 20

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Masae arrived at the training grounds, tired from all the missions she had managed to do all in one day. The sound of something firing caught her ears, and as she looked over, saw Xandria firing her wax bullets. With a soft grin, the maiden slowly snuck up on the other. Within a good three feet or so, kicked her playfully. Whether she stumbled or not was up to her, but the Marine giggled to herself," You already killed the dummy, why not train me as well?" she requested, knowing that full well, she would be beaten. But this would be fun, and in itself, she would learn a few things. Masae gave her comrade a soft smile, and took a stance. A simple one, but it said she was ready.

Out. Of. Cookies. 133/500

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Spirit: 10』 『Health: 150』 『Stamina: 150

N7-Rain

Genji Gincosu

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Shinra, you must understand..." The usual start to her talks about his appearance. "The most beautiful part of the body is the midsection. The toned part of the human body, or more, your human body, is the only factor that should ever matter in terms of appearance. It is strength, desire, and passion to go so far beyond, your body must hold in and mold to a point you can ground meat off it." She didn't need to breathe when it came to talking about abs. She seemed full of spirit, her eyes sparkling. She arrived on the boat back to the marine base with the rest of the others, not stopping to explain to Shinra about his abs, or abs in general. She didn't understand fully why she kept talking about them, she more or less, just did. She blinked, seeing abs of someone long ago, then glasses, and a frog. She blinked, and her mood switched off. "Oh..." She said aloud, leaving Shinra's prescience to head to the training ground. She now needed to hit something, or be hit. She felt like fighting, and guilt. She felt an enormous round of guilt and did not understand why. She sighed, and her steps took her to the training ground.

You already killed the dummy, why not train me as well? The voice of another.

"I'll train you both." Michelle piping up as she entered the training grounds. She swayed her green hair, stood straight with her hands behind her back. "You both are new, so someone should show you what a marine can do." Her voice was tough, stern and of that one who was indeed of a higher rank, but inside she puked. When had she taken this demeanor? Who was she? She had not felt this way about being a marine so long ago and now...Either way, she looked at them both, spores floating from her hair to the ground around her. "I'll go easy on you. No hands" Her hands unmoved from her back. She smiled, a simple small small. A smile that most would read as: You're ********, but give it your best.

ooc: 358/500

Perk : Iron Will :
              Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
              :: Strength :: 00
              :: Prowess :: 130
              :: Defense :: 00
              :: Speed :: 130
              :: Stamina :: 80
              :: Vitality:: 50
              : 810/810 Health :
              : 120 Dexterity :
              : 244/244 Spirit :

Passives

-----

North Lotus

N7-Rain

II That Asian Girl II

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:12 pm
Xandria Aytolis

User Image

When Xandria set the dummy up right she then felt a rather small and simple kick on her butt as she turned and saw someone else standing there, no rank so she was someone of the same rank as her. With a small bow she said. "I would be glad to, my name is Xandria Aytolis, I will be your opponent." Xandria answered as she placed her hands up and got into a guarding stance, just as she was about to go in to attack she stopped to look at another marine walking over to them, this one was different. Xandria could tell that this one was stronger, hearing that she wanted to train them, Xandria made a small bow to her as well thanking her. "Thank you for training us senpai." Then Xandria watched as spores started coming out of the girl's hair, maybe going in to attack was a bad idea. So instead of that she made a finger gun with her right hand pointing it at Michelle and fired three hardened wax bullets right at Michelle's chest.
[180/500]

Genji Gincosu

North Lotus

II That Asian Girl II

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Masae prepared herself. Seeing what she could do earlier, it made her curious as to what else she could do. She analyzed that this other person was roughly five feet in front of her, and was within range of doing whatever she had planned. The female suddenly heard someone intervening, and looked. Seven feet over, a green haired female, someone with a rank. Higher than her of course. The maiden saw the spores, and took a step back. She felt threatened with this, but it was finally time to learn. As Xandria fired off bullets, her eyes glowed for a second. Masae took a step forward, and swung her arm, snapping at the same time in her direction,” Who said you could advert,” she said as a small explosion combusted next Xandria. The chore girl then turned her attention to the higher rank, and while her first detonation distracted the other person, Masae would lunge forward, spanning a good three feet. The spores stuck to her, but she was unsure of what exactly they could do. The female swung her arm again, and the air filled with another detonation in front of Michelle. The maiden would retreat back, five feet away from both of them.

Out. Of. Cookies. 288/500

☆═━┈┈━═☆

N7-Rain

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

:Caution will lead to death" Her words were fierce, a snap of her head and a snap of her hair. Her spores sprung to life, bullets of her own slamming against the wax. She held back just enough that the spores pierced the wax, but with their speed only felt like small taps if the the young Xandria didn't move out of the way. She didn't move, she simply kept her eyes focused on the other one, the one who seemed to be more, assertive. She snapped, and of course, she went for the one closer to her rank. Any move would be a distraction, but Michelle did not move, she only waited for the attack to come at her. "Let your fruit not be your only tool." Her words speaking out through dust and fire. There wouldn't be time for the smoke to clear for the more fiery one, she simply ran into her spores. She would feel the poison run through her body and take out her legs first. "And if you are too eager, you will die." Michelle stated blandly.

Xandira, you shoot a strong shot, but your fruit is going to take more work." With those words, hands formed from her spore, large, the size of Xandria, going to grab at her. The hands stopped, and presented a flower to the rookie. As for the one that had run into her spores, well..."And you. You are very quick to act, as explosive as your power and yet you do not think before you act." She walk calm as she stood over the downed girl. "Your attempt to distract was nice, but in my position of power over the both of you, I should be the only target. Pirates will not hesitate to be tricky against you." She raised a fist and stepped onto her, stepping over her to stand on her back. "And neither should we. The distance between us and them is very short. They are against the law we try to serve and protect. Understand you put yourself in danger if you do not think, if you are not prepared to fight." She stepped off the girl, picking her up off the ground. The spores would remove themselves from the girl and Michelle would pat the girl down. "I should know. I was once one of them" She stated with a wink.

"Now then. I think this is over. Oh..." Michelle nodded. "Don't run into your enemies field of power. You will only hasten your death" Another smile as she looked to the both of them. Hopefully this was a good lesson, because Michelle was being very mean to them, a mean they didn't deserve.
                                                  ooc: 358+451/500

Passives

-----

North Lotus

N7-Rain

II That Asian Girl II

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:34 pm
Xandria Aytolis

User Image

Just as she fired her wax bullets at Michelle she then turned to see Masae attack her with a hook causing a small explosion next to her, Xandria quickly dove to the side to make a roll away from the explosion cause by Masae, thinking to herself. "So shes a devil fruit user too huh?" Xandria then looked over as she watched her wax bullets did nothing to Michelle, a bit disappointed she did expect her to defend herself against the bullets, if not then she wouldn't be of higher rank. Xandria was still learning after all; Xandria then looked towards Michelle who told her that she still needed to work on her fruit some more. Just when she said that she then watched as giant hands from the spore came right at Xandria, she tried to make a wall of wax, but before she could make it she looked at the hands to see a flower. Xandria dropped her wax wall and stood up as she would dust herself off and walked towards Michelle and Masae, she listened closely to Michelle's lesson and word of advice from her as well, Xandria quickly acknowledged what she said. But when Michelle mentioned how she was 'one of them' she looked over at Masae for a moment then back at Michelle. Xandria then made a respect bow at Michelle saying. "Thank you for the lesson Michelle Senpai. I will continue to work on my fruit ability and become better at it." Xandria then looked over at Masae and asked. "Er Masae san, what kind of devil fruit did you eat? I noticed that you made some explosion right next to me, but I did not see any sort of bomb besides me. Also Michelle senpai, those spores I assume you ate a Devil Fruit as well. What is your fruit ability capable of doing?" Xandria asked as she was eager to learn more about her fellow marine mates, since they were on the same team, they should get to know each other's strengths and weaknesses so they could aid each other in battle.
[180+351= 531/500 Training Exercise Completed]

Genji Gincosu

II That Asian Girl II

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Something was wrong, she knew she should not have entered the spores, but her small range did not allow her to reach the other female. Something was coursing through her body, and the maiden fell to the ground, wounded by whatever was in her system. Although she was praised for her bravery and light feet, she was simultaneously scolded for being hasty. Perhaps she was, but often times comes a situation when one must make such decisions. Masae felt the poison leave her, and she slowly stood up. Looking at Michelle, her eyes averted in embarrassment. The female thanked her, and watched as Xandria came over to ask her what type of fruit she ate. Brushing off the dirty that stuck to her legs, Masae straightened out her jacket, and turned to answer,

“ Gasu Gasu No Mi.”

She bluntly answered, fixing her gloves and whatever else had been displaced,

“ I breathe out a gas that is highly flammable and can be poisonous.” She continued to say, outstretching her hand to show her the Ferrocerium coated fingertips.

“ I snap my fingers, and the rubbing creates a spark that ignites the gas…but it’s tiring to me to say the least.”

She explained, smiling at the other. Suddenly, she remembered a mission she had to do, and looked over at Xandria and Michelle,

“ I was about to go on a mission to investigate the missing Marines. Im kind of scared to go alone, but I’m in a rush, so we have to leave now to get there on time. Also, we'll be reimbursing the area as well.” Masae explained, beginning to walk off the premises,” If you wanna come, lets go! Theres a ship waiting for me.”

Out. Of. Cookies. 288 + 280 = 568/500. Exits.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

N7-Rain

Genji Gincosu

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

She should've been kinder, but that kindness created people like here. She was stuck in a flux and no matter what she did, she didn't feel good beating on this new recruits. It might make them defect, and she might have to kill them. She shook her head,looking to the two. One was evasive and small, the other explosive and in your face. Michelle could build around them for now, more so with this...Tawara out in the lands. "Do not only rely on your fruit. Your fruit will blind you to your own physical strength." Her words true, but hypocritical. After the fight with Meiling over almost a year ago, Michelle had gone on to simply using her fruit over her own hands. She had something for it, but it required so much energy. She let it go, but it was something for them to learn, something to better in their place over hers. Xandria was curious about devil fruits, as most would be. "Spore Spore fruit. Turned my hair green. I control a poison in my body and can release it in different ways. If I touch you though..." She made sure to show the gloves she had on her hands, filling with the green fungai.

She felt weird being called senpai, as if she would actually teach these children anything. Masae... She thought, taking in the name. She listened to the fruit she had consumed, a fruit of gas. She also wore gloves, but she knew that wouldn't be the only way she used her power. Maybe it was for show, but if it wasn't, she would be useless in the rain. There should be something done about that..."Investigating the missing marines and that of the raids that are going on should be a top priority we have." Michelle nodded. She was off with the two. Might as well go and see what happened along the way.

ooc: 358+451/500

Passives

-----

North Lotus

N7-Rain

II That Asian Girl II

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:41 pm
Xandria Aytolis

User Image

Listening closely to both the marine's fruit ability Xandria took in a mental note of both of them, her fruit was very obvious seeing that she can create an endless supply of wax and can harden it by will. When she heard about the mission for investigating missing marines, Xandria nodded answering. "Oh I know that mission, I will gladly help you Masae san." Watching Michelle follow she would follow along to help with this mission.
~exit~

Genji Gincosu

II That Asian Girl II

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

[First Blood]

The dull sound of wooden weapons hitting each other could be heard in the training grounds of the Headquarters of the Marine. A group of new recruits, with the lowest rank of chore boys and girls, was assigned to combat training during the morning of that day. Several of them had their clothes and hair in disarray, as they had already fought against a practice opponent. The few who still had not fought yet were the only ones who looked like they had just gotten dressed and left the barracks. That is, if one disregarded the sweat from the exercises done since dawn as a way of warming up. And then there were the two who were currently fighting. A man in his late teens, human, who seemed to have joined the Marine as soon as he got permission from his parents. And a woman in her early twenties, clearly not human as part of her body was covered in a very thin fur and she also had ears and tail of a wolf. The two had just started their sparring match, each wielding a wooden weapon. The woman, named Lyre Saladin, held a spear while the man held a pair of swords. He seemed to have the impression that the more weapons the better. Lyre, however, knew that it did not take much for one to understand that such an impression was wrong. Even though she was no master of the spear, she saw people who did that before in the same village where she lived with her master. There were even some idiots, with more muscle than brain, too much muscle perhaps, who tried to dual wield spears. Lyre's master made sure to beat them to a pulp so they would not make the same mistakes again.

Lyre stood with her spear held by her two hands, with her left hand closer to the tip and the right hand closer to the butt end of the spear. Her left foot was one step forward in her stance, a position she learned in order to reduce the areas to be attacked from the front. The swordsman, however, did not have a proper stance and held the two swords awkwardly. He made sure to maintain a firm grip on the swords though, as he saw someone being disarmed on a previous match. He had no knowledge regarding martial arts though. So in that sense, she had an obvious advantage. The man was careful as he saw others being done in when they charged at someone who was more skilled, so he did not make the first move. That, however, was not something very smart either. He had no idea of how to act against an attacking opponent. He was, at least, careful enough to stay outside her reach. Not that it changed much as Lyre was fast enough to close in on him with a short dash. Moving forward only enough for her spear to reach the man and then swung it circularly, drawing an eight with the tip of her spear. As the spear made contact with the sword on the man's right hand, he tried to repel it and attack with the one on his left, but her attack was heavier than he expected and he was unable to prevent the tip of her spear from moving. Feeling the pain from having his hand twisted by the motion of her spear, he loosened his grip and ended up letting go of his weapon. He still tried to attack with his other sword but, being one step too late due to the pain and lack of experience, the tip of Lyre's spear reached his neck and the match was over.

[Exit]

Word Count: 621/500 - Training Exercise Complete

Battle Data:
Str: 10 | Prw: 05 | Def: 08 | Spd: 07 | HP: 100 | SP: 100

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:16 pm
User Image
Ah it had been a very long time since Vot'gul had felt the warmth of the sun. Hell, it had been a long time since he had felt anything. As far as he knew, anyways. He was judging by the amount of cob-webs that had clung to his emaciated flesh when he had found himself in the basement of the Marine Head Quarters. The place had been covered in dust, in fact a fine layer of it had coated every single surface in sight. The door he had opened to get out had been a large metal one that had creaked and groaned, alerting nearby guards. They had questioned him relentlessly, apprehending him on the spot when all he could produce was a manilla folder with files containing his name. Or what he assumed was his name. He was the only subject in that dusty lab. The folder had said numerous times that project "Vot'gul" was an experiment to see how powerful the undead could be, and whether or not they could be viable replacements for standard soldiers. Whom ever had the initial idea was a devious psychopath, the thought sent a shiver to Vot's core. Taking grunts and turning them into things like him? That was NOT okay and he would get to the bottom of it. For his own and others' sakes. He didn't sweat anymore, even as he trained. He never felt tired or hungry, even as he did laps around the marine yard in full armor. His metal armor should have felt scalding on his flesh as it bounced, jangling constantly. But, his nerves were dead. Pain was a foreign thought now as the metal rubbed against deadened skin, reflecting the sun's rays as it jostled. He wanted to test this supposed devil fruit that he had been given. But here wasn't the place or time. From what he understood, reading the files, it was a fruit that had explosive power. Quite literally. The ability to cause an inorganic matter to pop. He figured it would be a conscious decision, as the claymore he had acquired from the quarter-master hadn't exploded when his fingers wrapped around the familiar hilt. Nor had his armor ruptured when he donned it. He felt much too comfortable with instruments of war, further attesting to the fact that he had once been a warrior. A trained and hardened recruit, before being turned into a zombie. The weight of his sword felt natural as he swung it, the same reason he had decided to go with a two-hander. Something felt off about using a one-handed weapon, even more so when it didn't have an edge. Something about swords, and in particular large ones, spoke to him. There was almost a humming noise, a soft thrumming warmth that echoed through his arms that almost made him feel alive. It was a familiar feeling, one he recognized. Had he been a swordsman in his last life? He shook his head as he finished his last lap and began to practice with his sword. Likely, he had been a fairly accomplished swordsman. Every fiber of his being was ingrained with the feeling of swinging his sword.

531/500 Training complete

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX Placing the handkerchief Azusa had given her in the pocket of her uniform, Astraea realized this was the second time she'd been given something of the sort in the past couple of hours and couldn't help but smile. Small as the gestures had been, it was comforting to have people that seemed to care about her well being enough to extend such things to her. It was time to stop making people pity her though; she had to pull herself together and be strong now. As the man gathered his belongings, she waited patiently, nodding in understanding as he showed her his hand and how it trembled. She was no doctor, but she understood the implications of what he meant. Roma had similar issues after what Dist had done to her, rendering her unable to fight like she'd used to. "Understood. I appreciate anything you are able to contribute." Bowing her head slightly to him, her smile faded to an expression of confusion as he drank something and she watched the trembling stop.

Hearing his explanation, Astraea couldn't help but feel a little guilty, nodding despite herself. "I.. I hope it's no inconvenience to you. I don't want to cause you any pain.." The woman had no idea how the medicine worked, or if what he wanted to teach her would aggravate his wound even further. "Please don't push yourself on my behalf. But I thank you for the help." It had been a while since she had fought after all, and it was probably in her best interest to warm back up in a scenario where failure didn't have the potential to be deadly. Feeling Azusa's hand on her shoulder and taking his words to heart, she'd smile at him and set off with him toward the training grounds. "If it's alright with you.. I'd like to hear more about your past. He told me a little about Wano, but.. I always felt like he didn't wish to talk about it much, and I never pressed him for more details. What was it like? From your point of view?" Obviously she knew Galand had not been fond of the country, which is why he had left in the first place and ended up with Y'shtola's family. But perhaps Azusa had some more light to shed on the subject.

As they made their way outside again, Raea smiled at the area as she recalled the many times she had been hear as a new recruit, being pushed off the ledge into the surrounding water or pushing people off herself. "It's been a long time since I've been here.." The woman chuckled quietly and shook her head, walking to the circular stone that designated the fighting grounds for Marines to train on. Since her swordplay was what needed the most work, the woman removed her blade from its sheathe, taking a defensive stance and gripping the weapon with both hands as she waited for Azusa to get ready as well.

X o l u s

North Lotus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:19 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Ephemeral Dream

A grin stretched along the man's lips, it appeared that his new companion was worried for his health. He could tell that she was a kind woman if not a bit bashful. It only made him ponder further into his mind as to what could have happened over the years that caused her and Galand to separate? They were similar in a sense, albeit his brother always wore a badge of proud underneath his kindness. With a nod of the head, they headed out to the training grounds.

Training Grounds

Along the way he'd been asked about Wano, their past. For must individuals it trudged up old, painful memories. While the same had been true for Azusa, they were memories that he never chose to forget, but to remember so that he could learn and grow from them. He would never forget where he had come from nor the things he experienced there.
                                                                              "Very well. I will share with you the tales of my past. If you manage to defeat me in combat." He challenge with a coy smirk.

The man scanned the vacant area. He had been here only a handful of times yet sparring a fellow Marine would be a first. He'd seen them train, seen them fight, and for the most part he hadn't been impressed so originally Azusa found challenging any of them to be beneath him. However, he soon realized that he should've been training them as oppose to looking down on them. He could have made them better while aiding in his own physical recovery. Subconsciously he'd lacked the confidence for such a thing, his injuries were more mental than physical but that wasn't something he could easily admit.

So this would be a good test for the both of them.

Azusa followed the woman to the stone circle, twenty feet around, he walk to the adjacent side and made his way over to the weapon rack. For while Astraea had her sword, he had been unarmed, having removed a pair of curved shortswords from either side of him, two halves of a bow.
                                                                              "And please. Do not worry. There is no reason to go easy on me because of my condition. It only makes wielding a bow difficult." He explained, his back to her as he made himself over to a weapon rack. "Because I assure you," he paused a she picked up a simple bo staff as long as he was tall carved entirely of wood. "I am well-versed in the arts." He spoke with confidence, bordering arrogance making his way into the circle across from her.

The foreign man twirled the staff several times in between dexterous fingers, not as a display of flare but trying to get a good feel for the weapon's weight. Its body had marks embedded to it as if it'd seen a good fight or several.

Seeing Astraea take up a defensive stance, Azusa grabbed the staff in one hand and slammed one end against the ground as he stood broadly.
                                                                              "The rules are simple. The first who can ring out their opponent or make them admit defeat will be declared the victor. Any questions?" Setting the terms of combat, Azusa took on a unique stance. His legs split and bent at the knees, his top half turning off to the side as the staff reached up and over him defensively when leaning himself forward. One hand gripped one end of the weapon while the other slid and held more along its body just shy of nearing its other end. He stared at her, a fire in his eyes.

"Whenever you are ready, Astraea."

WORDS
            Words: 605
            Cash Flow: 6,050
            Total Bank: 84,520
            Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES
            a.renee.w

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:52 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX The proposition that Azusa made in regards to learning a bit more about his past was met with a smile and an enthusiastic nod, a new resolve burning in her eyes. Sparring for the sake of sharpening her skills again was all well and good, but the conditions of the fight now was much more interesting and actually gave her the desire to win. In her time, she'd only met a handful of individuals from Wano, all of them very reserved about their past so this would be an excellent opportunity to learn if she could manage to come out on top. "Well I'd love to hear the tale, so I'll do my best to beat you." Grinning at him, she waited patiently for him to select his weapon of choice from the training arsenal, nodding as he told her not to go easy on him because of his injury. "Right. Same goes for me. There's no point unless we're both going all out, yes?" For the moment she seemed excited; a far cry from the woman she had been hours earlier. Between Ayon and Azusa, she was getting her spark back, and it was nice to be able to cut loose for a little and actually have some fun. When was the last time she'd been able to do that?!

The man's confidence only served to boost her own, finding his energy contagious. Watching him twirl the bow around, she couldn't help but laugh a little, remembering how many times she had practiced similar movements with her own weapons. "You know.. You could be an exceptional Clima-Tact user." Astraea tapped the weapon at her hip lightly. She was far better at wielding that than she was a sword, but Galand was a swordsman, and she was looking to improve her skills in that area. As they both took stances, she listened to the rules he set in place, nodding once. "Understood! No questions, I accept these rules." The familiar rush of adrenaline flooded through her, and she could feel her heart beating in her chest, stomach fluttering with anticipation. Since she knew nothing about Azusa, she had no idea what to expect from him combat wise. Taking a deep breath she stood up straight, shifting away from her defensive stance since the man was letting her go first. Going on the offensive wasn't her normal style of combat, but this was meant to teach her after all. Gripping her sword tightly with both her hands she'd rush forward, bringing her weapon up slightly and then slicing down with all her might, giving her war cry as she did so.

Depending on what he did she would continue to attempt striking at him or do her best to block his counterattacks.

X o l u s

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces