Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Outside Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Tawara raised an eye brow following Ima. She was still the same girl he always followed behind. After all, back when they were on Skypiea. They were children, and she was the more brash one!

Tawara was the type who was old enough. "Awww you have an attitude. You sleepy, or something? Want to go to bed? This place is a den for those who want to get stronger. What make's you join the mainres, Ima-san?" he trailed off into a back paddle as she joined his side. Tawara really had to redouble his efforts to remember the goal behind this pretty face. With his luck, she'd beat him to it, "I couldn't just stay on Skypiea. The world is so much bigger than that sky island. I woke up to reality when I realized how big the world really is." Scratching at his chin as a drop of sweat rolled off his temple. Tawara couldn't shake tinge of embarrassment, Ima had remembered exactly who he was and his dumbass. For a moment he hadn't picked up on the fact that she and him were together once more. Instinctively, Tawara picked up on it right away as his strong nice eyes bounced all over her. All five-feet and something inches of nothing but her and his imagination. Think he'd avert his gaze every so often she looked his way, hell no. Tawara knew she was trouble, a bunch of it maybe, he wasn't no better. Tonight was starting to look up for the marine boy and then maybe he’d be responsible for a little more then he imagined was possible. And wouldn’t that just put the finishing touch to his Wednesday night?

Not even the responsible type, given he was down for just about whatever, and that was to say the least. Especially with ms ‘friendly’ over here, but still. They shared culpability, regardless of how dry the connection was there was still culpability. Ugh.

But he hadn’t actually expected any company tonight, prompting a visible expression of surprise on Tawara's face. Ima spoke about how things use to be for their team, "The two of us were like lightning in the sky dancing. I had sensei to make me stronger, but even he said he wasn't enough for me to get what I wanted. What's important to you Ima? What do you seek by being here?" A fraction of a second, and then suddenly there was the verse of her tagging along, Tawara couldn’t quite help the roll of his eyes at the question. Craning his neck a bit on her side he'd hook his shoulders and roll them, "It's pretty nice tonight. You can see every star in the sky. Hope you've been eating your vegetables." shifting the hold of the fabric taut around his neck so he could readjust himself, he had quite the smile on his face since she joined his hip. Tawara was gonna go tit for tat with her on every word here, "I've been drinking a lot of milk lately. Guess that's why I'm now 6'6" height. I like ice cream. I'm eating a lot of ice cream, too. I think there's some ice cream around this place. Haven't checked yet." he couldn't wipe that smile off his face as he sought to quench her curiosity. Without looking up from her, staring her right in the eyes, Tawara said, "All right. Hahah! And where do you think you're going?!"

Tawara finally put down the character he truly was at the core and wasn't worrying about extra, rubbing at the bridge of his nose before crossing his arms as well over his chest. Tawara didn't have much else to add with that and that was all with good reason. Tawara wanted it to sink in for her that he was a little more then the justice the marines fought for. "I want to go shopping. Ima do you still like to go shopping!?" Tawara made a quick survey of his new companion, quietly studying her from head to toe. Ima had dark hair, he noted. Teens tended to use hair dyes of the most outrageous colors nowadays, but this was still rather. It suited her. Especially her shade. Her eyes were also pretty sharp, and he could not see any traces of any make-up procedures around it, which could only possibly mean she was not a native. Obviously. All this was on his one tracked mind. Meanwhile, Tawara's brain continued to run through the potentials for his project submission in the background, and a thought occurred to him: Would Ima accept if he suggested a marine girl as a heroine for his screenplay? " Well, I'm just in love with power." This was hinted at this now hooked eyes brows, "It's good. It's real good. You don't have the wrong idea. I'm starting to get the hang of being a marine." Tawara tossed a sidelong look over his shoulder. Still he was at it with that smile. It was warm.

Ima was giving Tawara the right motivation. These spiteful words made the marine boy's face contort, eyes sharpening and lips curling to a disgusted scowl-like smirk. All at once the white-head would stop cold where he stood, fists balling in an instinctive sort of manner. "I had a lot of fun with you in Skypiea, Ima-san. You were kind of more than a sister. More than a friend, even. You are my family." Tawara probably didn't need to be even slightly as dismissive, but at least it made him feel a little better. For now. "I have no regrets."

Curving the brim of his balled fist right into his open palm and with a shift of his wrist, nothing but rapid sound of his knuckles could be heard. And he murmured the,, "I know. You want to stay. I know you do. With me in this vast world.", rather indistinctly, just trying to lever his shoulder into a more stable position from rotating it around. "Will need one another eventually. I'm not pushing you though. It's just perfect seeing old faces from that island in the sky." Shoulders drooped to form curved slouches. Still, Tawara's back remained straight. There it was. Bubbling up from the depths of his core was that undying, unshakable, steel nerve that drove his spirits, it felt like his skin was crawling, it felt so good for him to find a challenge. Ima could have his first time, no problem, he'd crush her ten times over, and reap the spoils of his victory! Oh, the look on his face was just ecstatic, like he hadn't got his strength off for some time now. It was all there inside his wild-eyed gaze upon her, what he gave this girl was a intensive, challenging, look.. from a hungry beast. This looming figure was, quite literally, a glutton for punishment.

Still prompted that same starving smile on Tawara's face. "An unstoppable lightning that raced across the sky. Within the clouds so mysterious and flexible. That was the two of us in Skypiea." he needed to get this out his system before he blew a head gasket. Abruptly his expression went slack as his chest rose slowly behind a deep breath, eyes slipping shut for just a moment, snapping back open immediately when spun himself around with his back turned, a look of vulgarity delivered over his shoulder with the utmost of venom, but it only took a moment for him to give the pressure sensors in his soles the ambition to go. Tawara ******** had it out for her now that she gave his night out on the town some purpose. "There's a pirate in the west blue that needs to be arrested. However, I think spending time with you would be better. I want our lightning to dance once again, vibrantly, unstoppable. Have patience with me." he said with his marine boots stomping with his huge body. Along their way as he slowly carried himself on.

Mercies And Furies :: 1341
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 4277

Strength ---
Speed ---
Endurance ---
Accuracy ---
Intelligence ---

The Booty Gang Captain

Arhrii-yana X3
Write How Many Words You Made. To Keep Up With Your Posts For Exp Updates

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:51 am
Click for alternative image
User Image

[ 773 + 556 = 1,329 words
That's better. Also I am not keeping count. Keep count of your words, I'll do mine when I'm comfy. talk2hand ]

'Ima looked back to Tawara and sighed thinking to herself...
'This guy never gets it, he's a character literally...'
Seeing the look on his face, Ima would cringe once more as she often did lately. It seemed there was just so much stomach turning events occurring now a days.
"Listen Tawara, you're confused... I don't want to train with you, sleep with you, or fight for justice with you. I'm not a Marine to be a 'good guy' im here to make a pay check. That's it. As for leaving me in the Skypiea to journey the world... bull s**t... "
If Ima remembered well, the crew was trying to get from row 4 to skypiea to water seven and the b*****d had suggested splitting up and apparently his a** is here at the base not looking for her. stare None the less she was not going to hold it against him much longer.... well not once she completely said everything she had to.
"The next time you ditch me, just make sure you pretend I do not exist afterwards because I will definitely be doing the same."
Ima added, though she felt like there was more to say, however she couldn't pull forth anything significant. She could badger Taware for being such a dork, but she really did not have words for how ridiculous he looked, but she was sure he was aware despite how much he lacked mindfulness. The sad thing about it all is it drove her to feel frustration for the thought of even asking anything of him would be a waste of time in her opinion.
"Tawara...."
Ima walked up to Tawara standing before him trying to remain composed. With one hand she combed her natural white hair out of her face then ran her fingers through her trimmed ends. The Ima that Tawara knew had natural black hair, but not anymore... Life had changed it to natural white to reflect Tawara's.
"I am not here to become power hungry, as a matter of fact I am here to clear up a mess I got into when I could not rely on you. So to say the least I am very bitter especially when I see you still act like a child. We all know you are going to try taking the fast way to the top as you usually do and I am pretty sure someway somehow I am going to end up neglected in all of this, but I figured I would get this all out so you know that I do not expect much from you. I thought the point of being in a relationship was spending quality time and enjoying each other's presence, but apparently I am just some kind of trophy or your symbol of not being single which is pretty pathetic of the both of us. However, hopefully a bit of authenticity will waft off of me and you'll develope your own personality. BUT as I said, I won't be surprised if that fails."
Ima paused for a moment...
"However shopping sounds like a perfect start!"
her face lit up and she clung to Tawara's arm. It was nearly the size of her torso making it an object from Ima's point of view. Her eyes squinting as the side of her face pressed against his large muscles.

Bodhisattva Empress

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oh? Tawara decided to go get something to eat around the Outside Garden. With the other Shandian marine, his old friend, Ima-san. Tawara messaged other marines. Other guy marines as he slowly rolled into the current night surrounding area of the Outside Garden. It was nice and vibrant, colors everywhere. Tawara looked to all the sources of electricity he could mess around with if he needed to get out of the jam. Running into the superior ranking marines was bad, and he wondered what he would do with Ima. Those aren't my friends. Tawara wondered when they will notice. Tawara thought to himself. He wondered if he could turn Ima back on, but there was no remaining clues of that. Tawara had awoken. Tawara needed to find out more about his past with Ima. Ima. Tawara thought to himself, beating through his Skypiea old memories. It didn't matter, Tawara would spend some time here, lay low you know? "You mean a girl's favorite thing to do is shopping? If you're counting on me. I guess I can amuse you for the time being. Yeah, let's go shopping. I don't have any combat training for the military today, so I'm free. I guess I should ask what you want to shop for? I'm just looking at military clothing. I don't have too many demands. Life as a marine is fun, you know. Besides kicking bad-guy's a**." As long as Tawara didn't cause a big scene. It wouldn't matter, and so he went for some cotton candy and kept his head low. Moving the cotton candy over for Ima to take a bite as well.

For a while, Twara had done his best to just lay low. He spent some time walking in the night with Ima, eating candy, and enjoying the area. Tawara spent time in the shopping district nearby Outside Garden. Watching the skyline as his eyes elevated to the night skies. It felt good to be able to relax like this without having to worry about pirates. "Oh, this place is popular. Do you like soft served ice cream?" Tawara got himself one, awaiting to see if Ima wanted some Ice cream for himself. "What are you going to get? I got myself some chocolate. It was already prepared for me." He snickered. He waited for Ima, watching couples engage in their normal lose of the world. Whichever Ice Cream she wanted, Tawara would buy it for her. He snooped on them slightly, watching as some gave their love to each other, and others played throat hockey. Tawara watched as some sat in awkward posses for different reasons. Some were new lovers, delving into the realm of second base while others looked to not be happy to be in this situation. Tawara assumed someone had been pushed into the date or lost a bet. tawara sat back and flipped through his phone. He had Ima with him the whole time. Literally holding her closely, and observing, and holding her sexy warm body. Should Tawara not be doing this during this time? Tawara had his fun, but now it was his turn was it not? It didn't matter, the time would come for him to live his own life. Tawara wondered what Ima had done, who she had become while he was here in the marines. Tawara hadn't met her friends before, which kind of shocked him. Ima was a marine, too. Which meant she could hold her own against others in the blue sea's. Ima had not fully looked inside them, the masterpiece that he had been gifted with for a long while. He remembered the last marine who had looked inside his mind. They were amazed just as he was. that was the awakening, this was now.

Tawara stepped off when he saw a shooting star. Come down and he slowly began moving around the area with Ima. Maybe he could catch a koi-fish for Ima, a present for her or something. Tawara found a nice little station and readied his eyes. Tawara watched, and with one foul swoop, he caught a fish. Tawara smiled, depositing his coin to the man and bagging the fish. His mushi mushi buzzed, causing him to almost drop the fish. "Ima, go in that store over there. And try some cloths on. Don't put anything too sexy on that will freak me out. What's this? This could almost be thought of as a date." He looked back to Ima as he looked around. Slowly he moved through the set of people around them. Tawara could see it all, looking at every spot around him. He used his eyes, flowing through all the possible ways one could walk. Soon, Tawara would slide to a stop in-front of Ima. Ima walked up to him and took a picture in which he kind of posed it. It was as if automatic in which Tawara felt confused for doing. It was an instinct movement and he stared at the picture after it was taken. Tawara stared and Ima began to have her own kind of fun with this small date.

"This night is very long. It's good though. We need more chances like this, you know. Are you having fun? Show me your shopping skills. It can take time to shop. I don't mind." He said to Ima-san, showing her the fish he had won for her. During one of those miniature festival games the marines had lying around. "You ready to have more fun? If there's anything I can help you with just tell me. I won't be trying to sneak into the dressing room. When you try on cloths." Tawara said with a smile. The fish he won for her swam around, jotting back and forth in its small containment. "As you wished. We are taking things slow." He said with a smile. It was odd for Tawara to smile like this, or even act like this. Why was Tawara so nice to his old friend? He then listened as Ima talked about things. Of course, another moment of work. Ima was always working. "That's fine. You can do whatever you want tonight." Tawara said as he slowly moved over to a sitting area. Tawara removed his weapon, and placed them on the table with the fish. "Right. This is the best, Ima-san. I happen to be gaining a better understanding of my devil fruit ability. Even though I haven't thought of how to use it with any attacks yet. I'm learning though. Yes. Emotion and strength. I can still make some fun out of the Flare Flare Fruit. Whether I want to, or not. I always come up with a way to become stronger. It's starting. This great feeling~ In that case. How about you go in that shop over there? I need you, Ima..." He said with a smile. There was evil in his words, and yet he was sincere at the same time.

Mercies And Furies :: 1167
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 5444

Strength ---
Speed ---
Endurance ---
Accuracy ---
Intelligence ---

The Booty Gang Captain

Arhrii-yana X3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
Tentaigo

User Image

[ 1,329 + 1,391 = 2,720 words ]
At the mention of cotton candy and shopping Ima was excited to join Tawara. Ima nibbled on cotton as Tawara tilted the stock of candy towards her face. He was being really nice... too nice. Ima would glance up to Tawara slowly nibbling. She wasn't sure if this was some kind of trick or elaborate plan to lower her guard then severly disappoint her. If it were, he was doing a great job which was noted by the ease of Ima's glare as she tagged along for the pleasant evening.

Ima had spent the day with Tawara and it was starting to get dark. As Tawara ate candy Ima would cling to his arm as they walked through an area of high activity and plenty of lights. Clearly this had to be the shopping district judging by all the stores and large volume of traffic. Looking to Tawara's face she noticed something had caught his attention, then his muscles decompressed becoming relaxed. Ima looked to the Skyline as well and was taken back by the sight of all the lights. She was highly sensitive so it was pretty overwhelming for her senses, but enjoyably so. Before getting to completely drown in the light works, she felt a tug pulling her along as Tawara took off at the mention of ice cream. Ima was not very hungry after they had ruined their appetites with candy all day, though a taste of ice would have been a nice touch. Watching as Tawara received his chocolate ice cream brought Ima's wide eyes to dance. Leaning into Tawara with the side of her face along the arm that she clung to and her forehead on his chest with a silent inhale and a smooth deepp exhale. Ima was happy she was not fighting pirates as well and that Tawara was taking his time out to spend with it with her. As Tawara snickered she shook her head with a slight smile at his childish excitement for ice cream. In the midst of his snicker, she would kiss the corner of his mouth and smile with squinted eyes.
"I'll take vanilla..."
It was a little black and white joke she made based off his chocolate ice cream choice and his white complexion. She knew how easily Tawara was rattled, so she did not drag out the public display of affection and went back to resting her fore head on his chest. She was getting a little tired, but she was enjoying herself too much to ask to go back to the base. Some were romantically involved as well some more than others for some seemed completely disconnected and she could completely understand. Sometimes Tawara did things that were a turn off and their dates would usually end up like that. However, it seemed tonight was different and they were doing quite alright. Then Tawara's disposition had changed as he sat back and took his phone out. Ima's eyes would shift into his lap, then she would feel his arm scooping her in closer. The warmth of her body meeting his as she sat tucked his embrace. Her eyes gazed down to see he wasn't doing anything on his phone at all... However she could feel him thinking. His mind wondering in this moment on awakening and Ima's potential past, hopefully he did not think too hard... though she doubted it. (lol) A star flew over head and Ima would star in awe as her moth formed an O', but before the moment was fully lived, Tawara was dragging her about. Her spirit was clearly alive, but her presence was dwindling as she followed him by loosely snared fingers. Tawara wanted to catch a fish apparently, so again Ima watched him be the hyper active kid he was. Then immediately after his mushi went off and he was trying to get her to go into the store and shop...
"hmm..."
Ima gave Tawara a sharp glare as her faced leaned in closed to his.
"Don't do anything fishy Tawara."
Why she was so insecure of him was probably because he also listened like a child as well. At the moment Tawara had given her enough to trust him momentarily besides she was too tired to hastle him with consequences. Going into the store she saw plenty of things that caught her interest as they often did. Her favorites being high legged trends to emphasize lengthy legs and simple classical colors and patterns which is why she typically wore all black and simple make up. After a bit of shopping Ima went into the dress room to try on a few things. Though she figured Tawara would have gotten distracted and vanished while she was putting on clothes, she still took her time. She found a nice combination of black laced up thigh high heels, black shorts that rode high leaving some skin between the legging, and a matching shoulderless shirt with moderate skin exposure so that Tawara did not freeze up. A little stomach showing, but nothing to have a melt down over, just a cute chic look. Before leaving the store she found a cute choker with a black choker with a pink bow and put it on. She figured why not buy the bow for her hair to match so she did. Walking out of the store with a cheery smile Ima exit then yield with multiple white bags with pokadots hanging from both arms. She stood still with a blank look as her mouth gaped open slightly and she blinked twice looking clueless and dolled up. It was not so easy spotting Tawara upon exit but when she did she ended up following him before he stopped before her. Casually she pulled out a camera wanting to take a cute flick of them both on their date. Standing inf ront of Tawara with her back pressed against him so that she felt snug, she put on her best glamorous facial expression so she would look like a blissful angel with Tawara's bad a** pose behind her. The flash of the camera sounded like the poparazzi as multiple blinding flashes echoed catching passer bys off guard and tripping them up. Ima took pictures in different poses ending the chain of flashes with Tawara standing like a rock and Ima tippy toeing to kiss cheek and caught him off guard with an akward tense look.

Tawara would then ask her if she liked how the night went. She smiled with happiness one could not fake and nodded cat_3nodding before popping her arms out and leaping swiftly onto Tawara. Her arms wrapped around his neck as her legs wrapped his torso.
"Yes! Thank you!" cat_blaugh
She would kiss the side of his face again then Tawara would tll her to go shopping again. Tilting her head to a side she paused then her eyes looked at all the bags on her wrist and arms. Her eyes then made contact with Tawara's once again then she slowly unraveled her self and stepped down to take his hand. He would continue on about having more fun, but she was tired with not much a repsonse left. If he wanted to have more fun she woudl endure, however it was not really in her to continue walking.
"Mm whatever you want..."
Ima replied simply shrugging her shoulder, Tawara would feel her soft hand lift his slightly as her shoulder shrugged. Tawara would then move to the sitting area and Ima would take a seat on one of his legs straddled with her back to his chest. She slouched a bit so her head would comfortably snuggle under his chin. She would take in as Tawara spoke of his fruit and weapons were shown and laid out on the table. He would then suggest for her to go shopping once more, his tone a little weird to her, but the night was going too well for her to truly question it. She was happy he was eager about his abilities, but none of that really mattered to her. In a way she worried about, but she would scoot out of his lap and stand up straight hand in hand and out front as she replied.
"Are you trying to get rid of me Tawara-Kun?"
She joked though it felt like it a bit.

Bodhisattva Empress

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was nice to have your girl by your side with you at these times. They knew your brain, in and out, and could fix them in a second. His chest was warm with a sensation. It was his girls of course. It made it nice to know Tawara wouldn't be in trouble any time soon, or so he thought. She, Ima, liked the fish just like Tawara expected, something that made him smile. "Well, it's not something that I knew you would dislike. I was taught by you to have this soft side. Eventually, I turned into a man who was able to be strong for a woman, Ima-san. What kind of business have you been attending. Here in the Marines Headquarters?"He asked as he watched Ima's expression change. She was a beautiful woman now. She had so much to enjoy besides that of being herself, and learning about life powered by science. She had so much she could do and accomplish but here she was, traveling with him. Oh well, he could do what he could do for now. Getting involved with him was the mistake, something she would learn later. They sat and she began her work. "I like the dresses you wear, and wardrobes. I like when they're so tight around your chest you can see your bust almost bust out." His face getting red. He said with a smile. Tawara felt so smug, so full of himself. He did have impressive traitss. They wouldn't wear, nor tear just shut down like most marines. Who were very dignified. He could use them on the go and just keep going. Soon he would spark something, and then bring fire to the rest of the world. For now it was just hot air. He needed more. Tawara needed something powerful, something to grasp at the straws that had been floating around. It seemed that a storm was brewing, but when wasn't it? He watched Ima work, scanning along the bulletin's for marines, for anything. Not that much right now, just a bit of this and that. He didn't know of Ima's work, so he watched but it was odd. She could fix his bad habits, but she understood something else about his person. Tawara would never understand. It was the way of the feminine race. It was called a woman's intuition Something Tawara would have to just take at face value. He then shook his head. He could understand the womans intuition, he just didn't have it. His brain had just gotten messy, that was the situation for now. She took apart what was needed and cleaned the bits and pieces up. It didn't need a lot, just some Fine woman face. "Understood. Heh, you grew up real nice, Ima-san. I have no regrets. It's all about power, Ima-san. But if I have you. Then I am ready to plunge into this vast world. I need you. You're important. I have to complete my duty as a marine. I am no longer the boy you knew in Shandora. If you have concern. Fight side by side with me, and let's crush pirates. I'll always be here for you, Ima-san. I'll always do whatever you want." He talked as she worked on his body with her warm body. He hadn't browsed her body in a long time, and when he saw it, he could feel his blood boil. Why was he possessive? Tawara didn't let it show though, he simply smiled. Tawara put on her fixed creation and slowly began to walk around the area some more. "Are we clear? You're still a huge part of my life. You know, I was always a sore loser, when it came down to us competing as children. You were so tough and better than I was. I guess that's where I began pushing my body to it's limit. And getting myself these huge muscles. I believed in you. I always did." Tawara said as he tossed her some money. It was what he should do and what he needed to do. "A storm is brewing. That money is for you to do anything you want right now. It's getting windy, too." Compensation was the best he could give her in terms of experience. "You have talent. More talent than me. I want you to go far. We're marines now, Ima-san." He said with a smile, waiting for her as always. Being patient and consider.

Tawara waltz to the next stores, and markets, with enthusiasm but then heard the sound of his Mushi dinging. The ding was an alert that someone had responded to him on the marines promtps. Before Tawara could even reach into his pocket to grab his Mushi. Tawara was greeted with a firm blow to the side. The strike was so sudden that Tawara didn't even have a chance to notice what had happened. Tawara was sent stumbling to the side but managed, with all his might, to stay on his feet as he slammed onto a bench in a seating position, almost as if he meant to do it. Since the transition was so smooth he ran with it, and leaned back on the bench confidently while trying to mask the fact that his side was currently throbbing, and definitely bruised. His dark eyes darted around in a confused manor until finally locking onto his attacker as his body gracefully danced through the area and landed, on the ground nearby.

Tawara's eyes examined the assailant briefly. HIs face was covered but he could tell, from the figure and the way he moved, that he was a man. His accent wreaked of foreign origins. Which may explain why he thought it proper to kick the s**t out of someone he was greeting for the first time. "Some people just do whatever they want. I think my fists are going to do whatever they want with your face. Moron." The marine asked. "No, reckless violence never turns out alright. Especially when a guy like me is on a date with his girl. Will I have to defeat you in order to keep this pleasure going?!" As Tawara bitched he rubbed his bruised rib-cage. It wasn't as big of a deal to him as he was making it seem, but the enemy did just dropkick him so he would milk him for all the sympathy he could get. While he waited for her to respond he continued to inspect the enemy. While enemies face was covered, enemies forehead and up were not. Tawara noticed the enemy long nice hair; most people would probably notice enemies hair due to its length but maybe not so many would notice how nicely kept it was, it looked like enemy brushed it often.

Tawara reached into his pocket and grabbed his Mushi then opened the Mushi to view the notification that he had received just before being kicked. A marine had contacted him on the marines global receiver, he went by the name of stones. "A bunch of ******** morons! I'm being attacked, aren't I?! Oi! Ima-san! What should I do here!? We were having such a fun time to. It's not issue. Actually physically and by appearance that guy like's weak as ********! There's no surviving this once I get mad! You don't look tough at all!" Tawara said aloud yet to himself as he typed a response to stones.

Mercies And Furies :: 1241
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 6685

Strength ---
Speed ---
Endurance ---
Accuracy ---
Intelligence ---

The Booty Gang Captain

Arhrii-yana X3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:52 am
Tentaigo

User Image

[ 2,720 + 2,128 = 4,848 words ]
Sitting close Ima would listen as Tawara asked about her business here in the Marines. It was somethign she did not talk much about and when she did give information it was very little. Being open and vulnerable was one of her most valuable traits, but she was not able to do that at this point in her life. After a short pause, Ima would look up smiling as she just nuzzled up against Tawara to share his warmth.
"It is too long of a story. It is probably best if we did not talk about why I am here."
After replying it seemed Tawara had made quite the shocking statement or was it a compliment? Ima would look down at her breasts as both of their faces turned red. Her face flushed Ima would look back up to Tawara with feinting laughter. Leave it to Tawara to make the situation odd, although it was just the two of them despite the crowd. Tawara would then go onto to mentioning how she grew up real nce. It made her feel great that even in the lows of her life, she was able to maintain her apparence. She may have looked fine on the outside, but she had been terrified ever since she arrived to this place. If it were not for having Tawara around, she would probably be somewhere in the base looking for somewhere safe to bury her face. Tawara continued to speak of power and her joining him, but she thought not. Ima simply wanted to pay her debt and live her life traveling without all the strings attached. However, it was nice of Tawara to show his under belly as well and she smiled at the end of his plea. She looked at the muscles he had developed for the sake of bettering her, they were impressive, but just as much as a flaw as ever before... well from her point of view although she was sure she could not win a fight. Ima just knew that if she was properly seasoned, this wouldn't have been much of a fight. Living the mob life made her a bit more fragile over the years. She was more of the strict/stern type that mobolized and gained shock value while the hench men did the dirty work. Maybe she had talent, but that was nothing new to her. Ima's main concern now was surviving and living a good life. Taking Tawara's hand as he continued to walk she thought for a momnt before giving her response, "Mm... that's not going to work out for me Tawara. I don't want thrills and excitement in the form of adrenaline rush danger. I just like nights like these. I have seen a lot and have enough as is. I think it is time for me to take things a bit easy before I hurt myself." Ima''s response was immediately followed by that mushi going off again and she sighed. In that instance of sighing her eyes shot open as a masked adversary had popped up and struck Tawara off guard. Looking to Tawara she found him naturally land into a seated position after being struck then she diverted her attention back to the masked attacker. He would say nothing it seemed, but why was he here doing what he was doing. It made Ima very anxious... was this the mob coming for their next payment? She was over due and had not reached out, it was only fair that they reached out as a result.

Getting outside of the buildings was a great experience, but it was not the safest idea for Ima's current standing despite being in Marine territory. It almost made her feel like she had not really gotten anywhere at all to be honest. Her mob ties still strongly integrated yet it was difficult for her to identify who exactly this member was since the list was nearly endless.

Running into Tawara was nice, he usually made her feel good to an extent until the magic of knowing him all over ended. Something in her made her feel bad about him getting caught up in this cross fire. The masked man would walk past her focused on Tawara and paying Ima no mind at all. After it all set in and Ima caught up with what was going on she was struck with awe just watching speechless. Meanwhile someone was pacing towards her and with a quick effortless thrust, he pushed her into a seated position on a bench oposing the bench Tawara sat on. Falling seated onto the bench Ima would look up to find another man accompanying the former. She would sit up and regain her composure attempting to not upset him. She would then cross her legs at the ankles and cuff her hands by interlocking her fingers as if complying. Then she would take a look up into the brightly lit sky. Thoughts of the battles to come was all that really crossed her mind as she anticipated trouble. She was quite sure of what was happening now. Her peaceful moments were shortly lived nowadays as Tawara would bare witness. Ima's wings fluttering innocently as she sat in discomfort as the large male sat next to her. He had a Marine outfit on that fit snug on his large structure. His demeanor like that of a true soldier and an appearence to match. His face was chiseled without a smile from what she could see and his muscles bulked like Tawara's. His hair well groomed, slicked back, and a thin well shaped facial hair.
"How much cash have you saved? ...hm?"
The man would ask with no other introduction, he merely opened with his question. His voice deep with a lot of treble, enough to stir Ima up a bit. Caught off guard, Ima tensed up before slowly turning to take a good look at the man. His face was not someone she recognized, that usually meant they were coming for your life.
"wh-what?"
A slight stutter as she went to lean forward as if prepared to take a stand and create distance with a leg ready to take a step. She was unable to identify this man at all, but there was only one person who could be asking for his money at a place like this. The man's demeanor had not changed; suddenly as Ima went to get up his hand reached up catching Ima around the waist then forcing her back down into her seat on the bench. Ima sat without a fight or any reistance and kept her head down.
"I- don't - have anything..."
Ima mispoke out of anxierty. The man looked over to her and she could feel his stare, but she kept him out of view. This money wasn't for him, but in the mob you came for The Father's money like it was your own when he sent you. If he saw the money Tawara had left he would likely take all of it and it still wouldn't be enough. The man would go to speak.
"Don't front on the boss' money, Miss Brady."
Such reassuring words for Ima to hear as if she had not panicked over potential moments like these for a long time.
"Listen..."
Ima began her response with trembling hands placed on either side of her on the bench her palms down slightly rattling ontop of the bench. The man would look down to her hands then over to her face, then slightly leaning forth as if preparing to listen in intentively; the sarcasm was evident.
"Go on..."
He responded with the carefree smile of a douche bag that he likely was. Ima still had not faced him, but continued to talk.
"I don't have it all... I need him to be more patient. Please." sweatdrop
The man looked at her shaking hands between them on the bench, then he looked up to her face letting a sigh roll out. His straight faced display showing his lack of empathy for her situation, he had seen many die the way she would.
"Listen you're a new Marine, boss gets it, but he never gave a s**t to be honest. He wanted his money months ago when you were jobless and homeless. On top of that just leaving the mob like that doesn't fly under normal circumstances..."
The man would shake his head in disappointment to mock her.
"Tsk tsk tsk... If you were still in the mob, this may have been half way paid by now.... but then again no one really leaves. Right?"
The man looked over to her as he concluded with his hand placed ontop of her's to stop her hand from trembling.
"I can't leave empty handed now can I?"
The man asked, but Ima had no words for him. She would simply retract her hand from under his and place it in her lap. The man smirked snuffing her response with a bit of shady undertoned laughter.
"Well I guess I should do what I was told to if you didn't have his money..."
The air cold and still as the wind blew, the man reaching for his waist and pushing a handgun to Ima's forehead. Unable to see it coming the force of the gun along the center of her forehead would tlt her head over the back of the bench. Her hands making their way on up to exert against the gun, but than man's free arm baracaded the way. Leaning in his eyes filled with killing intent as he turned the gun to the side and playfully pressed the side of the gun against her face and shot off a bullet. The sound was defeaning and above all else startling. It left Ima unable to move as she closed her eyes just cringing. Her knees buckled in her seat as her arms locked up beneath the man's baracading arm. There wasn't much else she could do at this point though it seemed like she was as fearful as they intended her to be.
"If the boss didn't think you could get his money, you'd be dead right now. However, that's not your scenario... but of course you know how those things go."
The man forced both of Ima's arms down with his own then slid his gun back into his waist before he took up too much time ...before someone came and saw who had fired a shot.
"So how much money do you have now?"
The man asked once more as he made sure his firearm was put away safely. As he did so he would notice Ima had not given a response at all and when he went to look he'd see her hands shaking more than before. Her cringing eyes were streaming tears although she made no sound, but an slight pant trying not to break. Her frustration evident, but she was more startled and bewildered than anything.
"Hmm..."
The man would pat her knee and as he did so he would come to realize she was now shutting off from everything from intense fear. Then he would lean in sliding his hand along her side slipping out her money. Ima could feel his hands retrieving all the money she had accumulated, but she wasn't going to do anything about it. Taking the money out the man began counting, but was stuck. The money was not nearly enough to pay the debt and here she sat broken.
"hmm..."
He began to rub his beard a bit then scruffed it a bit by flicking his four fingers off the underside of chin indicating thought. Running through the money again as Ima wimpered beside him, he divided the cash and placed 35k back into her pockets then patted her side where he had slipped the money back in.
"I'll take this much... Boss gonna expect the rest sometime soon, though it doesn't look like you're going to outpace this interest rate."
The man explained as he got to his feet then looked down to Ima on the bench peering down from his tall stature.
"Take care of yourself in the meantime..."
The man left Ima sitting on the bench scared for her life and broke. She had plans for that money, but it seemed that was over with now. Luckily Tawara had given her enough to be over looked, but how was he holding up on the bench? Ima would look over to him getting to her feet, but hesitated to take action as her fists balled up. her forearm rapidly crossing her face occassionally to wipe streaming tears. She was afraid, but she was definitely a survivor even if only a whiny cry baby.

Bodhisattva Empress

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:05 am
User ImageUser Image

It has been quite some time since Tawara left Skypiea since dealing with moving to another location would do that to you. There was much time needed to spend on getting situated and the factor of marines headquarters. Coming into play feed off his exhaustion as well consuming more of his sleep time. In the end everything was situated his mind was finally the way he wanted it and his studio room right next door made things even better now his music was always by his side. While on the other hand he would be starting his career years of his big life in a new country where he knew no one aside from the people. Tawara came across at a mall a few weeks back when he made it out of the house. "Was that guy trying to kill me? I wonder. What the ******** was that guy looking for.. Why is it that idiots are attracted to me! Can't carry all this muscle without my girl though. Hmm? Where's Ima-san. Something about that encounter was off. Really--" The marine who attacked him vanished. Lost in his own thoughts he stumbled into the marine Outside Garden that looked to be less lively because of the uncontrollable rain that decided to show up when it felt like. Luckily Tawara brought a hood out with him and used it to cover his head from getting his silver strands wet and most importantly keeping his headphones for music. From getting water damage. His strong black hues gazed upon his person while he cycled through the tracks of the new music that he was listening to. Tawara managed to get his hands on.

"It's possible the marines bring out marines to test other marines. This place is a fortress though. It's better that I don't show my full power right off the bat. Hahhhah! I really thought I'd have to kick that guy's a**! If that happened again.... Thank goodness we can get back to what we were doing. Are you up for going on missions? These missions give us some experience every week. Also there are times where the marines are needed outside of the headquarters, and into the blues." Talking to Ima-san he analyzed the titles and picked the self-proclaimed 'The Don' running his thumb over his screen he pressed play, and listened to the rugged sound as the bass reverberated into his ears succumbing to the intoxicating sound he bobbed his head to the beat and smirked at its sound and decided this would definitely be used in his future shows. Becoming so immersed in the sound he didn’t notice where he was walking and stumbled into a bush annoyed by the fact it was in his way even though he was the one not paying attention to where he was walking. "Now, then. I am thinking of going to the blues. It would be nice if you can tag along with me. These day's it get's dangerous out in the blues. If both of us do the same mission. There won't be pirates, mercenaries, bandits, clans, monsters, ect, out there that can stop us." Swearing out loud while looking up towards the sky as if he was shouting to the heavens. Tawara yanked his lower body from the tangled branches and scanned the area to see where he was exactly. Despite knowing he was in a Outside Garden. Tawara didn’t know where he truly was or how to get back home and with mediocre Japanese dialect he was out of luck. Grunting from annoyance he turned to the aid of his Mushi, and pulling out the maps application to trace his way back home when he felt like it. Turning the Mushi sideways his thumbs were pressing against the all touch screen Mushi locking in the address of his home so he could just map his way back whenever he felt like it.

After implementing his little plan Tawara placed his Mushi back into his pocket, and then noticed there was Ima-san. With long white hair not too far from him even from that distance he could tell she was pretty cute and thought he would keep her. By his side for as long a she could. That was until Tawara could see yet another person making his way towards her moving on the same par of speed he was on. And it reminded him of the time he was at the mall and another person was speeding the very same style. "It's standard that us marines do the missions. We get the Exp. We also can do them per week. You see what I'm saying. It's easily manageable with someone else by your side. Then obviously we can get closer through our marine duties. Will also be in the blues. Together, babe." Speaking in a low tone to Ima-san. Tawara shrugged his shoulders and continued on. Tawara thought he would greet the white haired old friend, and ask her for a good place to eat. Since Tawara missed lunch, and was beginning to get hungry and if there was one thing he could do that was eat. All they have been eating was candy lately on this small date. Placing his hands in his pockets he walked in her direction closing the gap between her and him. And stayed casual until Tawara was close enough for either one of them to hear one another. When he announced his presence and get her attention again. "When I left Skypiea. I promised one day to find you again, and never let you out of my grasp again. Do you want to take care of me. Like the old days when I was weak, and you were my strong big sis." He laughed out loud.

Mercies And Furies :: 966
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 7651

Strength ---
Speed ---
Endurance ---
Accuracy ---
Intelligence ---

The Booty Gang Captain

Arhrii-yana X3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 am
Tentaigo

User Image

[ 4,848 + 2653 = 7,501/8,000 words ]
Ima watched as the other assailant took off as well and looked to Tawara who merely turned his music up. Tawara was clearly as clueless as ever and she figured that magic she had assumed would time out had finished thus it was about that time. She really couldn't assume much as she watched him pull up his hood and tamper with the settings of his music device. Ima's face would drop a bit sad that it would not occur very often and unsure of when the next time she would be so lucky. She was starting to think maybe she should just embrace Tawara the way he was. After all men were idiots most of the time if she remembered well from dating. Ima would sigh closing her eyes as the rain hit her.
"Well... at least he has a physique..."

Ima continued to listen to Tawara as he mentioned other marines testing him, but that may not have been the case. It was strange that he could laugh at a time like this, but as stated before he was an air head that she would have to bare with. Ima could still feel her body trembling though and her heart beating rapidly. It was unlikely that she would be going on a mission at the moment although with most sensitive boy friends that went without saying or they at least tried to comfort their girl friend who had just been terrorized. However, she had to accept that she got the short end of the stick and would have to be more of the parent/guardian type in this relationship. Clearing her throat she went to speak, "I don't think so Tawara... "
She replied while watching him walk into a bush. He would then continue on about duties and marines and missions it drove her nuts. Now before her was Tawara reminiscing, but she did not want to remember anything he was mentioning. Closing her eyes she held to her composure her breathes inconsistent as her temper flared. She may have been triggered, "Not now Tawara..." A dark undertone spoke through locked teeth. Tawara would find Ima looking down and her hands still shaking. Being rattled made it hard to reply to someone like Tawara not to mention Ima was more intrapersonal.
"You... just go on..."
Ima turned away heading back to her homing facility in the base.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later that Night [ We'll do missions, just had to do this scene first. ]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laying in bed, Ima thought about her encounter earlier with the man who was sent for her. He was kind enough to leave her with something, though the memory of it all still left her rattled. She did not feel safe even at the Marine's maybe that said enough about the hole she dug for herself. Her dainty fingers clutching her pillow and blanket as she shut her eyes and gritted her teeth. It was not long before she over exerted herself and before she knew it she was asleep.
Next Morning
Cold sweat? Her body felt foreign yet light. She had felt empty and wet. Hot yet cold, but definitely wet. The more her blanket unraveled the colder she got. Feeling her clothes she noticed them damp.
"Did I wet myself?"
Ima sat up straight on the edge of her bed coming to the conclusion that she may have been too toasty underneath her blanket.
On the Move
Standing up Ima looked at the small confines of her room and walked over to her dresser. She picked out a new body suit and then headed out of her room and for the bathroom. Ima would find difficulty remembering much after this point. She remembered going out to meet the boss about her remaining debt, but after stepping outside she had a long conversation with a member of the mob. After that things had gotten blurry. There was a lot of sunlight, it was a sunny day and something about a hit on someone. Then she declined and went through a bit of a scuffle, which I guess is where she ends up not remembering a thing between that point when she woke up at the boss' office barely conscious. Him sitting in his big rotating chair and smoking a cigar blowing smoke into her face as she came to. Ima would cough a bit as she turned her head to the side and sat up quietly yet disgruntled by display of her piercing glare. Her face held a scowl as she pouted knowing she dared not dishonor the man before her. He sat in solemness of the silence as he causally smoked seemingly without a word to say. Men surrounding the the table with machine guns. The guns were not pointed (that would have been excessive), but they were clearly paid well enough to hold them confidently posed like in the movies. Ima's eyes looked about the room slowly as she scooched up in the big couch like chair to up straight. Then out of the shadows the marine from before in what seemed to be his real attire. Instead of the marine wear he just wore plain blue tapered jeans with a black fitted t-shirt, tan boots, and a gold plated bracelet on his left wrist.
Ah, perfect! Someone she could interact with to break the tension.
"Ah, so you got a new left nut and of course you sent it my way..."
Ima slouched forward with her elbow in lap and a balled fist against her cheek as she began to take on a different role. The undercover marine would look down to The Boss and then back up to Ima. The Boss did not show any attachment to the situation, but he did respond.
"If she kicks your a**, that's on you, but I'm too old for this s**t . The shooters won't be able to save you in all technicality."
The man wriggled his nose a bit before swiping a finger across the tip. Then he would pace forward walking towards Ima in a hurried pace to close the gap. His large muscular structure clearly indicating at such speed his mind state. Ima laughed standing up and going behind the chair. The man continued forward shoulders pivoting like the marines had truly raised him. Ima would tilt her head to one side as she raised her hand to scratch the corner of her eyebrow in a bit of confusion. Was she really going to have to kick his a** because of a simple little joke she made? She did not to trigger him, but his button did not hav much play in it before it was fully pressed. The man's hurried pace turned into a charge and he yelled. "Hm...I've heard about you and I won't underestimate you like I did back at your little date."
The Boss raised an eyebrow, "A little date?" he would murmer to himself curious as to why this was so relevant to mention. He assumed it was fueled by some kind of selfish motive and ignored it. Ima's eyes cut down on the man as he attempted to out her, "How does it feel dropping the mob to date The Boss' hit?"
The man would utter before throwing a punch over the chair to land a swiping blow that seemed like would clear the head of any foe. However, it was in that moment that Ima had found herself in a state of emptiness where time was irrelevant because this guy was no longer relevant. It was as if a beam of energy shot up her spine and out the center of her head before she kicked the chair forward with impressive speeds. The chair would crash against the man as he fell through the pile of wood and fabrics that was created from the broken pieces. Ima would look down to him as multiple guns could be heard loading and aiming. A line of barrels now surrounding in every direction in an organized fashion.
"So Ima..."
The Boss would interrupt the battle, "Is this what you have been doing instead of looking for money at all costs? ...My money?" He followed with another eye brow raising gesture. Ima would look down to the man and as he got to his base and began to push to his feet. His posture slumped over as she got to his feet and a small backpack that sat like an island on his back extended needles of all sorts that would inject into his body. The process looked painful especially with the man crying out clearly from the needles, but there seemed to be something else going on. Ima would watch as the man's skin began to crawl and his muscles began to pulsate with extreme expansions and contractions. His body volume fluctuating until he stretched out his body opening his chest and roaring to send out a wave of energy. The energy whipped out in every direction bringing Ima to take a step back and bring her arms up to cross her face. As she did so the man would lean forward into his slouching position and rush her in the same direction of which the energy was striking her. Tackling her through a wall of armed henchmen and pressing her head into the ground cracking the tiles underneath her.
"Tawara? You're going to risk your life for Tawara?"
The man would press her head deeper into tiles creating an impression in the ground. The Boss would stand up from his seat grabbing his cane with much on his mind now. "The guy is a loser!" The man continued as the slow clacking of dress shoes approached. Ima's glare would peer from between the man's fingers as she turned her head and bit his hand. The man would pull back yanking his handing trying to pry it from Im'a lock. His opposing hand would back hand her freeing his hand and allowing him to pull away and recover his hand. He would look down at his hand as it bled a decent amount, but slowly began to heal. Ima would remain on the ground propped up by an arm as she looked up at the man's hand healing before her eyes. Her eyes beginning to feint as if her bold demeanor had been shaken. The sound of polished shoes stopped aside of the beast structure who's muscles were hardly confined by his clothing anymore. Tears and rips formed in places where the threads had once unraveled and soon more strands would come undone. The back of his black t shirt completely torn from shoulder blade to shoulder blade showing off a patch of muscle bound back. The man flicked off blood from his hand then pointed to Ima while looking over to The Boss casually, "I don't think the money is relevant anymore. She can pay it all right now then she can vanish. The next time we see her she picks up on her payments."
The Boss looked to Ima who was pulling herself up into a sitting positon then to her feet. She dusted off bits of chair supplies from her body suit but her eyes never left The Boss. "The two of you stop talking..." The Boss requested as kindly as he ever had in quite long time now. With a quick twirl of his cane like a baton, he struck the man up across his face. The man twirled away holding his face as tears streamed. That would likely keep him docile for a moment as The Boss would step onto the scene. "Ima, I do not need to express my disappointment. You will walk Tawara right where I need him and that is here. I know your IQ is too high not to understand me, it was why I paid for your education right?" The Boss bout faced with his cane over his shoulder, "You may hurry off to do that now. " His men closed in and picked Ima up by her arms dragging her out of the room. She looked to her left then to her right overwhelmed by the lack of opportunity to express a word as a wave of henchmen tossed her to the next until she was pushed out the back door off the facility. From there she headed down the alley and back out onto the streets.
Ima would head back to her boat where a hooded escort waited for her to board before boarding himself. The two would sail off heading to a different sector of the Marine area, it seemed they were not located very far from where they had found her at the Marine Base. Upon arroving on familiar grounds the hooded escort would tie the boat down and wait next to the boat like he always had done. Ima would trott off not sure how she was going to go about retriving Tawara, it wasn't like he was easy to be lead anywhere. However, maybe he would do what she wanted him to if she made it seem urgent enough. Whatever the solution or setup was, it would have to prepared for a bit. Ima would need to go to her housing unit to think on everything and to build the emotional space she would need to pull this off. Ima would walk home her mind thinking about the issue at hand as often as she tried to avoid such thoughts. Once home she pushed the door wide open and it would hit the wall then bounce shut behind her. Ima would then pedal up the flight of stairs, the inside of her residential living area had a cold steel industry feel. Her walls consisting of beams, rivets, screws, blue steel, navy paint, anchors, picture frames of floatation devices, ropes, and other seamen designed furnishings. Walking down her beamed halls was always an erie experience, but she loved the thrill despite living alone, but moments like these where she was truly in danger made her freak out in her own home. If it weren't for the fact that she was safest at home, she would have never stayed here after her interaction with The Boss. Her body felt light and empty as she walked emotionlessly into her room and plopped into her emergency orange boat designed bed face first and sighed. Tawara was the hit, how was she going to get out of this? There was no where to turn to for she was cornered off on this little base and her life was structured in which the extensive procedures to avoid such an organization would require extra time. If she chose to vanish she would not only be evading the mob, but her Marine duties as well making her a pirate by default. However, if she stayed she would have to find a way to bring Tawara in while anticipating his death. It was a real tight mess she had gotten herself into this time it seemed. Ima would roll over and page Tawara on her Mushi. When he finally answered, Ima would go to speak, "Tawara-Kun? What are you doing hun?" Ima felt for Tawara's disposition to see if she could plan another date. "If you aren't too busy, maybe we can go out tonight or maybe tomorrow night? I really had fun the last time we went out. I figured, this time I could surprise you?" A questioning tone was not out of the nrom for her since she usually had shakey requests, but in this situation it was an indicator of being unsure of herself or what she was doing. Ima would turn over to her side and curl up into a ball as anxiety began to upset her stomach. "If you can't I'd understand..." She began to back out of her own planning, which should have struck Tawara as awkward if anything. The likely hood of him picking up was an entirely different thing.

Bodhisattva Empress

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Hearing the words from behind he was slightly startled as he sighed. It seemed to be another marine who had a very aura of being at ease with the place that this was. It seemed that this was one of the marines. Who had taken territory to this place known as Outside Garden. It was rather dark and bleak though, that could only mean that had to have been the answer. "This is like a fortress for us marines. You'll find it's difficult to be anything other than a marine in these parts. I'm find with that simplistic way of thinking. Although they do try to brain-wash us. You just have to be strong enough to survive. I want to go on life with this woman, Ima-san. I hope she understands. I'm never letting her out of my grasp again. Ever--"

Tawara would reply with a voice that showed no fear, but just quite a lot of inquisitive curiosity to the place. "Look for the enemy. Arrest them, kill them. I am a marine. I welcome all threats. Look into their hearts. Bury them with sheer overwhelming power of my Flare Flare Fruit. I have the power to destroy. Watch it. This mean's I can't fall to anyone." Tawara was interested in what kind of people would control the territory such as the blues. Tawara was wondering what he could do with people like that. Tawara really was just looking for some blues people. Whom he could hold a type of interest in this life of justice with. He never really had that many friends that he felt he could hold a bond with before. Although in Skypiea he had the most friends in Shandora. They were all his family. Tawara gave it some thought before as to what kind of people he's met, but Tawara could never really bond with them. He always had his duty as a marine. He just stayed away from those people and thought of them as low lives who couldn't really be of interest. "The East Blue is very well known. I won't release just any type of missions for us. I'll only pick missions that can make us stronger. A learning experience. Another type of life for us on these learning experiences. It's standard. And if it's for Ima-san. Hey, I'll have her with me, after all." he muttered smoking a cig.

Tawara had a slight laugh as the marine had told him that he wasn't on the list to do missions. "Do you want my fist all the way down your throat? I want missions. Shuddap! It may be temporary, but I have this woman I'm taking to the blues. I hear she really is excited in taking missions. Do you understand what I'm saying? What the ******** are you going to do about it?" It really wasn't that unexpected, Tawara was only known in the daily world that Chore Boy's ran amok on. He wasn't someone who would be a target by pirates at all. It was pretty obvious by the strides that Tawara was taking that he was rather new to being a marine. He didn't really know how to perfectly arrest up so he was sort of lagging behind. And able to keep aware to what the marines was speaking of with the handcuffs, and avoid them. It was soon that he was presented the image of the marine unit. That was around the innermost parts of the base. They seemed to be chilling, and chattering here and there. It was really something, it was only a few people but this really had a good aura to the place.

"I just learned how to Logia Phase. That should keep my head in the game some." Tawara didn't take note that this marine was feeling the difficulties of having an ally put into the hospital. Tawara didn't notice any distress to this man. Tawara was definitely a strong person since it was obvious that he cared for his marine unit. Which was going to be only Ima-san, and himself. A marine strong enough to hold his face with an open smile that showed no worries in a situation like this. It was the quality that one could find within a marine. Keeping one's cool is important when someone wants to keep his marines assured. Tawara didn't know whether this marine was lead or not, but he knew that this man's presence was one of the better more formidable marines that was within this place. Tawara was glad to have met this person as he did. "OHhhhhhhhhh!!!!~!!! YESS!!~~ Ima-san is calling me. Let's see-- Oi! Oi!~Oh, Ima-san, so you can do that, too? I want to see the look on your pretty face. Looks like the military is ordering me to take some missions. Of course you'll get some experience out of it, too. Let's move on? It's a simple one. Meet me in the Main Training Grounds of the Marines Headquarters. The mission is simple. I'll explain once I see you there." He said while making a warm voice.

Closely following the marine in front of him. Tawara took his leave of the place. Taking note of what Tawara had to avoid to get to the Main Training Grounds, and mapping it out himself as to what kind of routes. Were also available around the place. For some odd reason, Tawara felt as though he'd be coming to this place more often than predicted.

[ Exit ]

OOC - Meet me in the Main Training Grounds

Mercies And Furies :: 922
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 8573

Strength ---
Speed ---
Endurance ---
Accuracy ---
Intelligence ---

The Booty Gang Captain

Arhrii-yana X3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:23 pm
Tentaigo

User Image

[ 7,501 + 502 = 8,003/8,000 words ]

Turning to her back Ima would be surprised by how fast Tawara answered the call. "oh, hey hi!" She would respond to his sudden blurt of speech. Her face would flush as her face turned red-ish. Then she would settle back into herself as she listened to Tawara mention he was going to go on missions and that she should join him.

Ima's almond eyes shot out as if she were hoping Tawara would have declined and foiled everything, "But..." She sat up with the mushi in her hand as she tried to think of something to say as Tawara invited her to tag along. "but..." She went again, but had nothing to say as Tawara continued on speaking. It didn't take long before Tawara had closed the conversation for with soft warm tone catching her off guard, "WAIT!" The call disconnected and the dial tone went off... Ima's arm dropped letting go of the mushi as her head dropped as well.
'Darn it, I am going to get Tawara killed if I don't get him away from these Marines. I have a feeling we're walking right into a plan... it's too sudden of a change and we're rookies' Ima thought to herself before sighing and crawling out of bed.
"Oh well..."
Ima went into her drawer and took out a new body suit before going to the bathroom. She turned on the showers letting it get warm as she undressed then brushed her teeth. Afterwards Ima would walk into the shower not too enthusiastic about meeting Tawara. As she stepped into the showers it felt like she was lifeless and breathless. Her chest weighed heavy as she lathered and rubbed. Another as she squeezed the tube of shampoo into her hair and lathered while her mind tried to surpess thoughts. A last sigh before turning the faucet and the showers would turn on rinsing her face and hair. Her white hair slicked back onto her foamy body as suds slid down her legs and into the drain. Stepping out of the shower while reaching over head Ima would drag down a towel that whipped down to coil around her body. Standing in front of the mirror she dried her hair with her towel, moisturized, then put on her body suit. 'I can't believe myself...' A thought escaped as she headed out of the bathroom and back into her room. She opened up a palette that had her skin care and make up items. Ima would sit down at the table where the palette was located and on this table was a mirror. On her little desk setup was a smaller mirror that was closer to her and freely revolved. Taking her time she light applied some make up for a simple look and headed out of her room. She ran down the stairs her arms out as her hands glided along side of the stairwell walls . She would then jump skipping the last few stairs and head out the front door.

Bodhisattva Empress

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Death and roses.

Laying flowers for the deceased was one of man's great unspoken follies. Sprung deep in the wells of the imagination that housed the naive whims of the living like superstition. A sorrowful and ultimately fleeting display of mourning for those who could no longer walk beside them. It was a wealth of meaningless gesture; a sentiment for those they so ideally assumed were in a better place. Nothing more than selfish actions to comfort not the departed but themselves. As if their agony could compare with the loss of one's family -- one's self. Rather than understand and prevent the tragedy of loss they hid behind repeated motions and vacant intentions. Quelling the mundane insecurity of their own inevitable demise with the prolonged hope that they just need to last until tomorrow. This too was subject to man's thoughtlessness. Tomorrow always came for those who had the chance to take it, but what about those who lacked the ability to do so? The people who were denied their right to see their next sunrise... where was the recompense for what was stolen from them? He understood that there was a difference between just and equal. The right to pursue one's own desires, regardless of how foul or despot they may be was equal. And as such he held no qualms against those who sought to enrich themselves or their lives through their own means. It was a right bestowed upon him the moment he entered this world and was a right snatched from him the moment he left it, but that did not mean this was just. For those who followed the rules and all those who could not defend themselves against the tyranny of the men and women who abused this right, where was their justice? It was a question that plagued him to the very core of his soul.

Or once did.

In truth, he was unable to grasp the very notion that he still maintained his own. He could not feel, not the warmth of another nor the coldness of the marble bench he found himself lazily strewn upon. He could not taste, the bitterness of the ale he swallowed through habit as if to drown his sorrows. He could not smell, the wilted sea of roses that lined his casket to sail for the afterlife. He did not need to eat. He could not fall asleep. There were several things he could not do, several desires deprived due to untimely demise. And yet he could, see the path of vengeance that lay before his feet. He could hear the screams of those who suffered in his small town at the hands of the corrupt and the wicked. He would destroy those he deemed malicious and sever the impunity for their actions as their government sat idle. He may have no longer been a man, he wasn't even sure if this empty husk of a body was his own. A fact that held no sway against the ironclad conviction he wore as a beating heart to become the judge, jury, and executioner this world needed. Pirate or marine, those who he found unfit to live would be slain mercilessly until their blood splattered across the earth like flower petals.

Death and roses went hand in hand.

Stiffly his cadaver rose from its prone position straight and erect, rigid eyelids creaked from the onset rigor mortis that ravaged his joints. How long had he been laying down for? Three months? Maybe four. The time was at hand. Groggily, his inelastic body took one step and then two. He just needed to move forward, eventually everything would soften into working condition. This was no time to dawdle.

Wake up, Deadman. Dead men don't dream.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image

-------- The smell of flowers lifted her spirit as she walked through the garden. Her black uniform and badge stuck to her chest. She had signed up with the purpose of only finding her brother, but she knew there was much more chaos in the world to deal with than just her brother alone. He wasn't even that wanted, if wanted at all. He was too lazy to be out and about doing things, so she had not that much to worry about. Her heels clacked along the ground, a rhythmatic collection of her walking as she paced back and forth. Adding to the sound of her heels came the dragging of a sheath, a long katana blade with her. She was well prepared, ready to train, but that was not what she had on her mind right now. She knew not what to do, what choice to make. She could go and do her marine missions, or she could go out and find those who were causing problems. She needed to do something and yet she felt something was holding her back. She was looking for her starting purpose and yet she felt...Bound. She looked to the flowers. Hopefully she could find her answers in them. Her hands folded over a white Lily with blue streaks. She held onto the flower, fragile, weak like her. The wrong move and she could destroy it. "Little flower, tell me the way." She said softly, her emerald eyes reflecting the flowers image. She stared for a moment before placing the flower in her hair. It was a nice match, the white and blue peering out among her already silverish hair. She nodded, no answer, but a bit better. She grabbed her blade, slowly drawing it. She felt one with the sword and its craft. The sound of the steel sliding out of containment made her giddy, a small smile across her pink lips. She examined the blade in the sunlight and slowly began her swings. This is what she would do...For now. Woosh! Woosh! Woosh! Swing after swing after swing she would take a stance and practice. One would usually do this in the marine training ground, but that was free space. There was nothing to fear there. IN this garden she had to make sure not to hit a flower, a target. She had made her own type of training ground, an obstacle course of small life. She would begin her thousand swipes. If someone stopped her, she would talk with them. If not, this is what she would do till the end.
--------
--------
--------
ooc:

Perk : Hawk Eyes :
Trait : [Primary Weapon: Swordcraft] :[Assassin]
: 010 Strength :
: 010 Speed :
: 005 Endurance :
: 000 Intelligence :
: 000 Prowess
: 000 Spirit
: 100 HP
: 030 Dexterity

20,000 Beli
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge
Lone Man Boat

-

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:13 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Juusa Dhephriz˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The moisture in the air formulated into a single arrow that would flit through the air. Precision was key, when Chao had swung her sword upward the arrow would make a direct hit, there was no power in the hit only momentum. One wouldn't feel the arrow hit. The arrow split into droplets water each droplet hitting a plant once. Along side making the ceiling for one split second glow the colors of the rainbow. From the entrance, a strutting beauty walked towards the other marine. "Training in the garden? Unique...and delicate. Quite the lovely gal you are. Juusa Dhephriz. I was looking to see if you would like to join my platoon" A warm hand cupped the others, sending a soft smile to swordsman. A bow on her back but no arrows, it left the question. What had Juusa fired at Chao, the answer was simple. Water, that it's it something that was so simple but could be beautiful weapon in the right hands.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Super Top Secret Stuff Don't Look
Health400
Prowess150
Speed75
Endurance100
Dexterity120
Spirit120

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

What Lovable Characters Around Me

Quote:
Genji Gincosu
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image

-------- There it was! She had no longer felt unbound! Something in the universe had been resolved and she could go off and do what needed to be done! She could feel the burning force of justice roaring through her! She continued to slash back and forth, making sure all her cuts were precise and clean. She had made sure everything was ok, that nothing would block her mentally from finishing, but she did not expect something physical, nor for it to be somewhat mystical. Something had flown through the air, and in a matter of moments, she turned, swiftly as she rolled to behind the flowers. Pirates could be anywhere, and she thought maybe they might be among them. She looked to her target, ready to strike. A woman who was offering her hand at her. She stared at her for a moment, a glare that pierced through the woman who was offering her. "Chao-Zing Zhang, but you can call me Chao or Z. I mostly go by Z" Z stated as she grabbed Juusa's hand. Half was to take it, the other was to stand up. She stood, looking at Juusa, taking her in. The woman was ranks above her, and yet she was asking her to join her? It feld odd, but maybe she could see her thrill for justice! "Of course I will join your ranks madam Dhephriz!" Z stated with a bow. She rose slowly, her eyes fixated on her new commander. Z did wonder though and had to ask..."H-How did you do thaT?" She wondered, looking to Juusa's bow. She had to know, she had to understand.
--------
--------
--------
ooc:

Perk : Hawk Eyes :
Trait : [Primary Weapon: Swordcraft] :[Assassin]
: 010 Strength :
: 010 Speed :
: 005 Endurance :
: 000 Intelligence :
: 000 Prowess
: 000 Spirit
: 100 HP
: 030 Dexterity

20,000 Beli
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge
Lone Man Boat

-

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Juusa Dhephriz˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Even beauty made mistakes, the other marine had become tensed probably assuming that she was being attacked. Which wasn't the reason for the arrow, there was no reason for the arrow other than to show the glamor that was Juusa. "My my. Don't glare my dear. You will look much more beautiful with a smile and loose shoulders" The words escaped her lips with a soft tender hum at the end. When the woman reached to grab the hand Juusa softly brushed down her hand to grab her arm and help the woman up. Her hand snaking around her arm to the woman's shoulder Juusa appearing right behind her softly massaging her back. "Madam Dhephriz? Well it's very much appreciated to be addressed so politely. But you most relax dear. A proper lady most be relaxed as they are graceful" The advice was softly whispered against the woman's ear. When question for what she had done with her bow a smirk appeared on her face. "Every lady has her secrets hue hue hue" Tilting her head upward Juusa gave a pompous laugh before moving away from Chao and heading to the door. "Well there a few ugly smudges in the world we need to clean. Chop chop" Juusa gently clapped her hands together before exiting the garden leading the woman to her ship which they would use to sail to whatever island needed reimbursing.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Super Top Secret Stuff Don't Look
Health400
Prowess150
Speed75
Endurance100
Dexterity120
Spirit120

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

What Lovable Characters Around Me

Quote:
Genji Gincosu