Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Shimotsuki Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image

--------Zhele apparently landed, from above Jurualum, and completely missed him. As he had no reaction to her gooey bomb coming down on him. Instead of landing in the sand-storm and the burning light, Zhele used the forward momentum from her initial jump to land farther away, hopping several times with her reformed "legs". The sand still bit at her moist skin, but it wasn't shredding her to pieces. Through the storm, her golden eyes were able to make out an approaching figure. It looked to be a man, though not one Zhele recognized. She was staring in his direction when Juru threw a lance of light directly at the new arrival. Not one to simply attack a random person on she slithered forward towards a still intact wall and pressed her body up against the corner. She peered around as she stared at the no-doubt escalating battle. "Ikakakaka! Better wait and see what this guy wants~"

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:16 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Dinner was supposed to be served and he was supposed to be heading on back to headquarters to have some quality rest, but just as it was all coming together. Just as he was about to have some of that wonderful stew Qisma had left behind, his snail started ringing off the hook. Another alert?! But he'd just gotten done with another pirate scumbag! "Tch. . Honestly. . " Without delay he rose, putting on his armor, bringing down the helmet, and grasping his hammer not too far off on the deck. Just as they boarded it seemed Hammond was already fast on the case. Extremely so - so much in fact, Enka was genuinely taken back. "Wow. That's pretty cool."

In a flash he was on the scene, flying above the island to slowly come down to a halt rather high in the air, hammer in tow ready for whatever was to come. Though, the sudden flash of light from a rather tall man took him by surprise and he instantly went on the offensive; how dare these scum attack one of his men! Ripping from the heavens and bolting straight down, Enka reeled his hammer back in an attempt to smash it directly into Jurualum's head, an angered expression under his helmet. God damn pirates. He hated them all.

STR 250 || SPD 180 || DEF 00 || VIT 00 || STA 00 || PRW 150
STA 600/600 || HP 1020/1020 || SPI 184

Genji Gincosu

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant
[
Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

As the storm had begun to rage on, Komachi laughed, though it was likely unheard by the other two by the raging of her storm. What little remained of the buildings was being torn down as She enjoyed the destruction. It was soothing to feel her power wreck havoc like this, especially when she was so ******** pissed. It felt good to cut loose like this every now and then, but she also was starting to slip into a lighter buzz from all the adrenaline and her lack of a drink on hand thanks to a certain a*****e. As she sighed softly, enjoying the moment, she heard thunderclaps overhead before feeling a body within the sandstorm as some really prim and prissy looking a** hat with slicked back hair clapped with literal claps of thunder. She blinked, staring at the guy that was just marveling at her destruction. She was actually a little dumbstruck for a moment as her sandstorm slowly began to die down over the next few moments, finally clearing as she stared at this idiot blinking.

"Is this guy a dumbass...?" She asked herself more than anything. Jurulum had decided to star beef with the definitely-not-a-beefcake dude as she hears Zhele's incredibly distinct laughter to the side. As Juru started throwing lasers at the one dude, some entirely different (and more attractive) guy literally just dropped out of the ******** sky before bringing the literal hammer down on the vile Destroyer of Sake. If this wasn't Divine Judgement, she didn't know what was. However, the top heavy redhead's face went blank for a moment as her head tilted to the side. She was only completely buzzed which wasn't drunk enough for this s**t anymore. "Aight ******** all this extra s**t..." She clapped her hands and held them up to act if she she was cleaning her hands of this whole scenario as she marched over to Zhele and hoisted the girl up over her shoulder again. "I need another damn drink..." She huffed, just ever so nonchalantly marching off with her b***h girlfriend over her shoulder, heading off to steal borrow a ship off the island.

Chaos Reclaimer

Genji Gincosu

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:04 pm
User Image
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hammond J. Dawson

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
021 Prowess :: 250 Speed
550 Health :: 550 Stamina :: 90 Spirit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hammond was quick to sidestep an oncoming...light attack? he should question that, or write that down, that was valuable- HEY WAIT. The girl is marching off, damn uh. Okay no it's fine, his commanding offer Enka is here now, so he can deal with light person.

Hammond rushed a bit to walk beside the redheaded woman "Hey, sorry. Excuse me? But I'm going to have to ask you about all of this. No, s**t. I mean, we got a call. I responded and you were breaking things, so that's a problem, but we're reasonable people, any number of events could have transpired here." he said, before moving ahead to stop her walking path. He flashed his Badge. "I work for a higher power, actually, he's back there attacking the other person. I'm not really a fighter, we can settle things easy if you just come along with me." he said, giving a pleasant smile

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

Genji Gincosu

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- This was a bad choice on his part, but he cared less. His body turned to pieces of light as the storm whipped him, but he reformed over and over. it was quite a scene, but who cared? It was bad for all of them, and so he would just live in it. Juru watched the man side step his spear, shrugging it off. Everyone seemed to just be able to do it. Maybe he needed to spend more time on his fruit, or maybe he just needed to get in closer. Juru turned, and as he was already just phasing in and out due to the sandstrom that took to the area, a hammer came flying through his body, boy holding onto it.

"Hmmm" Juru hummed, pointing a finger to the green haired hero.

"That's not cool you know. I'd of at-least..." Juru paused.

The laser shot before his mouth did. He knew this boy, and the laser flew for the boys ear, just to p***k the top of it.

"We met before...Right? In the sky...The God temple....Or are you one of the government cronies and you all look the same?" Juru stepping back, another beam forming from his finger.

He would fight of course, but if he was who he thought he was, he wondered how jail would feel once again. It had been so long. Were the walls painted?

--------

ooc: Ya boy's depression is coming in hard core so I will either take forever to respond or just be s**t. I am only on the discord now on saturdays so, hit me up then. Don't know if this is a real fight without anime rules since I don't keep up. If it is a real fight then you smash my head in so go you lol.

Stats

:: Strength: : 85
                            :: Prowess :: 100
                            :: Defense :: 60
                            :: Speed :: 100
                            :: Stamina :: 15
                            :: Vitality :: 10
                            :: 690 Health ::
                            :: 630 Stamina ::
                            :: 114 Spirit ::

Move Used

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image

--------"Ikakaka! I'm being kidnapped again~!" She laughed out loud as she was slung over Komachi's shoulder like a trophy. Two hands would clasp the sand woman's cheeks, pulling her in for a kiss as Hammon addressed her. It was a full, luscious eye-closing kiss! "How's that for a drink?! Ikakakaka!" She asked then whispered into Komachi's ear, 'I'll make you drinks later. Lets just get out of here~", as she winked at Hammond over her shoulder, her vast posterior being the majority of what the marine could see. Tentacles draped, dragging on the ground behind Komachi as Zhele flashed a peace sign. "We're just having a girl's night out officer~"

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Genji Gincosu

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:16 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Easy. With his hammer coming down on the man's skull, he plummeted into the ground and fell limp, knocked out cold. Floating out some cuffs, they'd clasp onto the tall guys limbs with relative ease as the blonde shifted, eyeing the distance where Hammond was. His word seemed to never be done, even when he felt like he deserved a day off. Grasping his newest attendant, very blandly did Enka come floating over with his hammer up onto his shoulder - the helmet masking his very much so annoyed expression. Tch. "I'm gonna ask you both this once." Aspired were words; angered by the scene, the turmoil, and his own exhaustion. They'd dare on a day like this?! A day when he was supposed to be enjoying some time off?! "Come along quietly. . or I'll do what I did to this man, to you."

Metal clanged as the helmet unclasped itself, showing the youthful face with a marred expressive glare. Righteous, unkempt fury coming next if they didn't oblige. "Sorry, I ain't the nicest kind. I lied about asking you; those were orders." Don't try it.

Genji Gincosu

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

While she had decided to get the ******** out of here, the prissy lookin dude with slicked back hair seemed to run up to her, babbling on about breaking things and reasonable people (HA) and some 'higher power' nonsense. Now Komachi wasn't really a religious person, even if she may have told people to pray before dying maybe once or twice cuz it sounds cool before lopping off their head, but- Wait 'over there'. She blinked as he seemed to refer to the dude in armor that fell from the sky as a 'higher power' and she found that odd. Then again he straight fell out of the sky and he beat the s**t out of the guy that destroyed all the sake she had stolen fair and square thus far.

Before she could respond to the dude, a pair of cool hands pressed at her cheeks, turning her head to the right side as her lips were suddenly met by Zhele's. "Mm!" She grunted softly as her arm about the woman's waist tightened a bit, fingers digging into her side slightly as she let out a soft moan, eyes closing as they kissed deeply right before the man as he was trying to question them on what had happened. The spinning effect of her buzz was refreshed despite her not having ingested any more alcohol as the kiss broke and Komachi huffed out, smiling wider as her cheeks flushed more. "Tch...Look buddy, if you couldn't tell here I'm trying to have some time here with my-" She stopped as he opened up his helmet and revealed a fairly attractive face actually. He said something she wasn't listening as she looked at his face and thought for a moment, then glanced to Zhele. "Ok now ya see officer~" She started, sounding a bit sweet as she spoke. "This was all that guys fault honest. He just started blowing s**t up and he even nearly got us too! So you see we just sort of tried to make him stop and things got a little out of hand~" An actually fairly believable lie given the context of how it went down. "He was just giving us so much trouble I'm glad you stepped in and all, but we're innocent I swear~" She made a bit of almost puppy dog eyes, pressing her cheek against Zhele's as they looked at him, trying to sell the 'good intention bystander' story. "But you know...I mean we were gonna have a girls night out after this but you can probably tag along~ You can drink right?" She asked, not necessarily sure of his age but he at least looked the part and having someone to share with Zhele sounded like a lot of fun right now.

Chaos Reclaimer

Genji Gincosu

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:26 pm
User Image
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hammond J. Dawson

550 Health :: 550 Stamina :: 90 Spirit

Hammond grew a bit red in the face, before adjusting his tie and clearing his throat. The lump of desirable flesh being flaunted before him may have shaken him a bit, but he was a man of the law, he knew his code. "I-" he was cut off as Enka himself moved to their position and addressed them. When Enka spoke, it always impressed Hammond, himself moving alongside Komachi and staring at Enka as he spoke. He leaned in to Zhele "He's impressive..." he whispered, before shaking the thought from his head and moving alongside Enka. "Oh! Right, you heard my superior. Offer is clear and simple. If you are both innocents, then after a line of questioning, your release should be quick and easy. That would be, of course, after a series of background checks on you both. Check to see if there's any warrants out on you and such, blah blah, it's all very technical." he droned on a bit, still not managing to compare to Enka's speech.

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image

--------"Awww, man. Really?" Zhele huffed in exasperation as both of the marines made it absolutely clear that they would be taking the girls with them. Her cheek would still be mooshed up against Komachi's as she spoke, taking on a defeated look as she stuck out pouty lips. This was such a drag! Zhele didn't want to be arrested! Wait....if she was arrested she'd get to share a cell with Komachi! All to their lonesome! "K-k-komachi! If, if they take us in, we could have some privacy!" A bright flush spread across her cheeks as she bounced on Komachi's shoulder excitedly. She tugged the sand woman's sleeve insistently, no longer paying any attention to the two men standing in front of them. "M-maybe....w-we could invite one of them i-into a cell with us.." The squid girl gave one final tug on Komachi's arm, nearly pulling the woman's top down as she insistently whispered relatively loudly for the tone she was taking.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            It seethed off him like a bad odor. He was beyond average irritation.

All he'd asked is for one day to himself. That something couldn't be destroyed or completely wrecked. That for once, chaos could keep itself bottled up and maybe pirates would relax. Put down their mantles and cease their evil. No. Not even in the slightest. Hues burned for a moment towards the red headed one - her first words being the ones that sent him up a wall.

"Tch...Look buddy, if you couldn't tell here I'm trying to have some time here with my-"

All at once the hammer flew down in front of her, clasping into the ground as the area around them began to quake, his eyes staring directly at her as those flirtatious words started to flow. Slowly his feet came off the ground, a hand reaching over to grasp the woman by the shirt collar. "YOU THINK WHAT YOU DID HERE WAS SOME KIND OF GAME?! THAT THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED ARE YOURS TO TOY WITH AS YOU PLEASED?!" He had half a mind to smash his hammer through both of their skulls. Even then, his grip grew ever tighter.

"I'm going to say this one more time: come, now. Or else, you and her, are going to wish you would've ended up in a damn jail cell." Wanted dead or alive was what the poster said and right now, he was teetering with choices.

Genji Gincosu

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Being cut off at the same time by herself and him was admittedly some really weird timing. However, before she had even been given a chance to start and let alone try selling her 'victim of circumstance' story, the guy slammed his big a** hammer into the ground, sending shakes and ripples through the sand she had created earlier as he got really ticked off. He also...floated? That was kinda cool, but when he started yanking on her outfit, he'd be getting all kinds of cleavage as the damn thing was already a bit loose from the fighting earlier as is. Also all the yelling and s**t only sort of turned her on as she smiled a bit, even as he told her off and more or less threatened her and Zhele. "I mean That's what I'm trying to do, but like I was tying to say, I didn't do anything, it's all the other guy. He just started blowing everything up while we were trying to have harmless date!" She held a hand up defensively, trying to sell the idea that they didn't actually really start all the senseless destruction here. Of course she wasn't really lying either since that was what had actually happened more or less.

Chaos Reclaimer

Genji Gincosu

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:58 pm
User Image
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hammond J. Dawson

550 Health :: 350/550 Stamina :: 90 Spirit

She still wasn't surrendering, and the two of them continued to whisper to one another. Enka was getting pretty heated too, maybe its his way of issuing subtle commands? He did say it was their final chance, and they still weren't offering their wrists for cuffs. Hammond lifted a hand at the women, and suddenly from his hand, Lightning would devour the area before him. in a rapid expansion, a sphere grew up to fifty feet in diameter, encompassing the area around the two girls, not hitting either Enka or Hammond.

(221 Prowess for attack)

Technique Name: Discharge
Description: A spherical release of lightning that can be used from any point on the users body. The Release can happen at the tip of the finger to affect an area immediately in front of the user, or in all directions as a radius around the user. This technique can also be used while the user is in a lightning form, or moving through mediums. Adds Prowess based on the Tier level used.
Trait(s): Devil Fruit
Effect: Damage - Upcasting - AoE
Range: 10ft Per Tier
Duration: 1 Attack
Tier: 1-5
Cost 25, 50, 75, 100, 200
Base: Prowess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:54 am
User Image

--------Zhele watched as the situation very very quickly escalated. Enka wasn't having any of the two women's antics. Clearly he needed some TLC! But, that's how all marines had been as far as Zhele was concerned. Up-tight stick-in-the-mud's.

She still had her focus on the exchange on Enka and Komachi as Hammond raised his hand out of the corner of her eyes. "Watch out!" She shouted, shoving Komachi with her slender, cold arms; Zhele hadn't been sure if the man had a gun or not. With her eyes on him now, she could see that he had no such device, but electricity had been gathering in his hand in a sphere! BALL LIGHTNING!

He was a devil fruit user! The man was standing at least fifty feet away. This distance was what gave Zhele just enough time to react to the blast, phasing into her swampy form! Unfortunately! The lightning was too powerful! Despite her muddy body being an insulator, the wild electrons would rip through the swampy curves of the squiddy girl and render her unconscious. Phasing back into her cold, bouncy form, Zhele hit the ground at Enka's feet. HARD.

Health: 190 - 190
Stamina: 197 - 221

Techniques

Technique Name: Numa Numa no Sei-shō
Description: Zhele becomes entirely swamp, allowing most attacks to pass through or be absorbed into her body harmlessly.
Trait(s): [Devil Fruit]
Effect: [Phasing]
Range: Self
Duration: 1 post
Cost: Same amount of Stamina Points as the technique you are attempting to "phase" through.
Tier: Variable
Base: Prowess

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:34 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            That was it. They'd pushed his last button.

As the woman made her remark, Enka came down, hammer floating up to his hand as the helmet clasped across his noggin. A blaze within his gaze ignited by her trivial words; he'd asked something so simple. To come along and here she was, not agreeing yet again. That was the last thing he needed to hear. "I gave you a chan-" Just as he was about to speak, the sudden surge of electrical energy caught him by surprise, but before that the swamp woman had given the girl a shove! Not enough to get her out of range, but enough that she'd be somewhat behind Enka as the attack went off. Angered he leaped in front, tossing his leg out to kick Komachi away from the explosion while shielding the girl at on the ground with an upheave of earth and his own body. Hopefully Red would be safe and the other wouldn't be too badly hurt.

As the smoke cleared Enka stood, his armor badly charred but for the most part, alright. What in the hell was Hammond thinking?! "Get this woman medical attention stat. Take her to the ship." Words barked at the taller man, while turning to Komachi, somewhat blushing as the helmet came off. Damn it, even now he couldn't ignore his want to save people. He hadn't known the incident, but his inner Hero couldn't let innocent women get hurt . . if they were innocent, that is. Without an answer, there was no charge. ". . I apologize for my sour disposition, but please ma'am, come along with us. If anything you all will see a few days in a cell, but no more if found guilty."

His father had told him about his temper and here he was, letting it get the better of himself even now. A sorrowful gaze met her own, but then he'd looked away when finally taking in her sultry appearance, blushing.

STA 600/600 || HP 799/1020 || SPI 184

Genji Gincosu

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash