Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Cocoyashi Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:03 am
User Image

It appeared as if it was time for things to get going. People sped around the ship the moment a report from somewhere said that they had found some menace in a nearby island. Enka thanked her and offered her an exit from this panic. It was tempting to take but something made her consider staying. The people here would have to suffer without a cook or doctor. Going into a fight without a medic on standby was foolish. Qisma told Enka of her plans and would stay aboard the ship while they set sail.

(Exit)

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

Haraxmant

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:29 am
Iyame exits and follows Enka.  

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Reckage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Axx made his way to the small setting of Cocoyashi Village with his goggles over his eyes and hos Overtone strapped securely to his back. The streets were full of happy and pleasant people all around about their daily lives and honestly, it was a nice change of pace compared to being shot at or trying to be mauled after only a couple minutes of walking into a new location. A smile on his face, Axx walked the streets and looked around to the small busy businesses and food stands and stopped by a couple of them to look at the new types of foods he had never seen or heard of before. After an hour of eating new and strange things to himself and exploring around, he got an interesting idea after seeing a guy on a corner a few lanes back making balloon animals and handing them out to children. ”This is a perfect chance.” He smirked with a small shine to his grin and walked over to the corner of an unoccupied building and took a seat on the corner of the porch of the building and pulled his Overtone off of his back and around to his body, taking hold of the neck and body, and setting himself up to play. ”It looks like they managed to repair it right this time. I just hope we don’t come across guys that like ever again.” He spoke to himself while plucking the strings one by one and testing the pitch of each chord and tightening or loosening the strings according to the type of sound he wanted and looked down at the Overtone with a sad look in his eyes that was hidden by his goggles. ”I’m sorry for letting all that happen before. We lost so much because of me and my flaws but this is going to be the first step down the road to surpass that old me and become something… ” He laughed lightly and finished adjusting his Overtone strings to their proper tightness and looked up at the people passing by about their business and getting more than a few looks as he held his guitar and raised his hand. ”Goodmorning Cocoyashi Village~” He caught the attention of all the people near him and some that were within the range of the sound of his voice and he stood up on the porch of the building. ”Everyone looks so happy and cheerful here so I thought of a great song that I am making out just to all of you happy people out here!” Axx was getting into the mood and while no one knew who he was or what was happening, they were going along with his energy. ”I call this one, Summer Flashback. Clap along if your feeling it! Ready~? Here we go!” Axx tapped his foot to a four count and after two sections of beats tapped out, he took a breath and started to play and sing.

♪” Back i- “♪

As soon as he strummed his Overtone once, a powerful soundwave emitted from the body like a high density wave with intense volume and made everyone near Axx cover their ears from the strong pitch but not only that, the sound was so overly strong, it shattered the windows of every building within a two block radius of him and even caused structural damage to the buildings right nea him, making the wood buckle and snap along the sides of buildings. ”Gah! The hell-?” Axx cringed and stopped playing and noticed the damage that was done because of him and before the people could recover from the waves, he made a mad dash down the alleyway looking at his Overtone. ”What was that about?! Are you TRYING to get me killed?”

[Major Destruction - Cocoyashi Village :: 678/500]

❤ ♫~♪~♪~♬~[BGM: Living Around]~♬~♪~♪~♫ ❤

➟ [ Str:010 || Pro:110|| Def:070 || Spd:100 || Stm:014 || Vit:014 ] ➟
[(Health Points : 658/658 )]==[(Stamina Points : 628/628 )]==[(Spirit Points : 106/106)]

INSTRUMENTS:
*X
*X
*X

TECHNIQUES USED:
---

DEDICATED TO:
---

Reckage generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 88!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Axx ran to the outskirts of the village that he just ‘accidently’ caused major damage to while holding his Overtone and talking to it like it was an actual person or living thing. ”Why did you do that? Don’t you remember what I JUST said before about changing our ways and becoming better and then you go an act up like that? How am I supposed to make this happen if you keep acting up, hm?!” He slowed from his run when he reached a localized tangerine orchard and came to a full stop half way into the second row of fruits. ”I thought you would understand after what happened with the hooded guy. I should just throw you out right now!” He stared angrily at the Overtone for nearly an entire minute before his expression lightened up and he hugged the Overtone instead of throwing it down. ”I can’t stay mad at you. I know it’s not your fault pal. You just got a lot stronger and have to get used to it. Let’s just call this a bump in the road and move on.” The tender moment between a man and his guitar was broken up by the sound of a woman clearing her throat at the end of the path that Axx was standing in and looking at him with a confused look on her face. “Can I help you?” She said and Axx looked over to the blue haired woman while holding his guitar in his arms and then flustered around wildly before holding the Overtone behind his back and sweating lightly. ”It’s not what it looks like!” The woman giggled and pointed just over his shoulder while approaching him. “Really? Cause it looks like your trespassing on my property to make out with a guitar. Do I need to call the official?” Axx shook his head and smiled nervously. ”No need to do that. I was just leaving anyway.” The woman leaned towards him and placed her hand under her chin while eyeing him up and down. “Odd thing is, you look very familiar to me, but I can’t place it. Have we met somewhere before?” Axx leaned back as she leaned in and looked off to the side. ”Probably not. I’ve been ‘busy’ for a while.” The woman smirked and stood upright again and crossed her arms under her chest. “You’re probably right then Axx.” Axx thought he got off scott free and turned to walk away and leave the island now. ”See? I told you. I’ll be leavi- wait. What did you just say?” He looked back over his shoulder to her as she just stood there smiling. “What? Axx is your name, right?” He turned back around to her and looked left and right to see if anyone else was around. ”So you know who I am. Are you going to try and take me in too?” The woman dropped her arms to her sides. “Actually, no. You were one of the good ones like my sister. I remember reading stories about you and your crew and in every one, there was no casualty count and just a report of playing music and causing damage. I don’t condone all that but, I would be quite the hypocrite if I turned a pirate who was like my sister into the marines who let my town suffer so much.” She looked up at the sky with a calm smile. “I won’t call the marines on you this time, but you should leave either way. It’s for the- HEY!!” She looked back at Axx who was gone from being in front of her and already yards away carrying a sack of tangerines over his shoulder and at her shout, he started to run off and looked back over his shoulder at her. ”Pirate. This is what I do. Sorry~” He ran off and left the woman standing there with a smile on her face. “Yup. Just like Nami.”

[Major Raid - Cocoyashi Village :: 708/500]

❤ ♫~♪~♪~♬~[BGM: Living Around]~♬~♪~♪~♫ ❤

➟ [ Str:010 || Pro:110|| Def:070 || Spd:100 || Stm:014 || Vit:014 ] ➟
[(Health Points : 658/658 )]==[(Stamina Points : 628/628 )]==[(Spirit Points : 106/106)]

INSTRUMENTS:
*X
*X
*X

TECHNIQUES USED:
---

DEDICATED TO:
---

Reckage

Cor Contritum generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 111!

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image

The strong feeling of each pull of her giant wings was exhilarating, her body propelled through the air as she would sweep over the ocean her boat gently held in her talons as she would remain high above the churning waters below. The clouds that she originally thought were edible fluff were just vaporous mists that cooled her burning body, it was a good feeling to stick her head inside the giant white mists and then travel down to brush her free talons in the sea, her tail tracing the very edge of waves as she glided low for once. Elliptical eyes glanced down to notice something moving in the depths of the water and within seconds she gave a mighty flap of her wings and avoided the encroaching sea king that had aimed to bite her throat and pull her into the ocean. A roar escaped her as she tilted her lower body forward as her free talons embedded in the underside of the sea kings neck and she forcibly dragged it out of the water, "You dare?!" she growled before she lifted high and moved towards the island off to her left dragging the fourteen foot body of the young-ling snake sea king. She shook it heavily every time it struggled so that she could maintain her air, "I'll devour you." she promised angrily as she would then drop the serpent onto the many houses below and watch it flail in anguish as building pieces pierced it's hide. Tene landed letting go of her boat before she'd do a quick crawl forward and lunge at the sea king letting her fangs sink into it's flesh while it continued to flail destroying buildings. Her tail whipped as she would maintain her balance while the being whipped her neck left and right until she got fed up with it. Scrabbling forward as the claws on the tips of her wings sunk into it's soft underbelly and her back claws came up and began to rip through the scales on it's underbelly sending shards of scales all over as she forced blood to spray from it's new wounds. People screamed below but she ignored them as she would release the beast's upper abdomen and moved to under it's neck her fangs sank true and deep as the young-ling gave a weak resistance letting out hisses and dying cries of pain. She bite down harder and pulled back taking a good chunk of it's neck and gills with her, "I'll repay your kindness." she growled snidely as blood dripped from her maw before she set to ripping the flesh and scales clean from the beast with large gulps and snapping. Tene ate the majority of the flesh before she felt something stab her hindquarters like a blunt stick, her large head swung around on her long neck to glare down at the villagers who had rallied.

The humans were yelling at her and she would take note of the crude spears she was being jabbed with. Opening her maw wide in a toothy serpentine grin she'd take a deep breath and then the screams and the smell of burning flesh rang in her ears loudly as lava pooled around a small area. A forked tongue slipped out briefly to lick the blood and extra lava from around her mouth, she'd turn back to those that remained, "Anyone else?" she questioned looking at everyone in question. The humans shrieked and immediately ran as Tene began to preen her wings clean of the scales that clung to her skin from the sea king from earlier. Pearly white flecks mixed with deep black to purple scales, her inner wings looked like the starry sky and she briefly became captivated, but she'd clean a good majority of them off where they clustered and left some of the other scales there to remain as shiny and pretty as they seemed. After eating the fruit and turning she had become strangely needy for sparkly and shiny things, like gold. Tene would sit up and move with purpose over her kill and began to nose through the house remains seeking things that caught her eye, like the sapphire necklace she had spotted among the wreckage. Lifting the chain with a very carefully claw towards her face and eyeing it, "I like." she murmured as she would spew magma on it to melt the silver and coat the tip of a talon in it. The sapphire glinted lightly in the middle of the large claw as she would give another toothy grin, "Who said a girl can't have pretty things." she rumbled as she would return to her thievery. After a little more sifting she would find little of interest, then a thought came to her mind, the sea king was big enough to have taken down a few ships, maybe she was lucky and it swallowed some treasure as well. Making her way back to her kill she would expertly slice open the exposed organs and soon see water, stomach acid and partially digested bodies slop out onto the ground. She quickly backed away not wanting any of that on her claws, she'd take a simple leap and land on the other side of the beast and pull it onto it's back, when she looked in she'd see many sparkling glittery things. Excitement toiled through her as she dug it all out with her hind talons and promised herself to later dip them in the water to clean them off, gold was soon coating her hind talons with various sparkling gems there, she'd preen some more with a sense of accomplishment rolling through her, she had already started her minor hoard. With everything said and done she would move to head back towards the docks, her body briefly shifting back as she would take a mere glance down at the now decorated nails of her fingers that were covered in gold and silver with tiny multicolored gems, "No one would suspect a thing eh?" she laughed holding her nails up to the bright sun over head.

[ Major Raid/Major Destruction 1,016/1,000 ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:42 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 330 // Pro: 000 // Def: 200 // Spd: 250 // Sta: 0 // Vit: 0 // Spt: 504

After a minor scuffle over the Alert Den Den Mushi feed, Luka would take her new recruit along with her to the East Blue. There had been reports of a large monster attacking the town, described by most as a dragon like creature. She would have to take care of this quickly to prevent too many casualties as she had already made sure to bring along some medical personnel for the job. Once at port, everyone headed off onto the docks as Luka looked at everyone and into the town. "Alright everyone. Spread out and begin searching for any injured people and try to locate the monster in the reports! They are likely a transformed Devil Fruit user so investigate any suspicious people as well and call me should you find them." She turned to Max as well. "Same goes for you. We'll be splitting up to cover more ground. If you find the criminal, call me with your Den Den Mushi. Dismissed." She was back into work mode finally as she turned on her heel and dashed off down one of the streets to start her side of the search for injured people as well as seek out the criminal at hand.

[Major Restoration/Reimbursement 203/800]

PonderingPenguin

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 61!

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═════════════════╗
|▃▃ACTION MAX||▃▃
╚═════════════════╝

Battle with a mythical wyvern, a task worthy to be his first labor. Luka couldn't blame him for being a tad excited for the job. There had been no need to wrestle for the snail, he would have given it back after his announcement. Softly rubbing a bruised arm the big man sat on the deck looking towards island. Lush green trees and a soft hazel brown sand. A welcoming entrance but upon arriving at the island there was nothing except the fear and anger of townsfolk fleeing towards the dock. There was no place for them to go, their homes melted by lava or crushed by the giant seaking. At least that's what they spouted to the marines as they begged for help.

There was no need for begging what kind of person didn't help those in need. Leaping from the ship and on to the beach, sand blowing all around them hitting a few panicked civilians. "Do not fret we marines are here to help. That monster who destroyed your homes will feel the full might of Max Action!" Striking a heroic pose his natural charisma and positive attitude did change the mood. Some laughed and some took him for his word but the fear would wash away just as the other marines washed ashore.

Max stood above the rest of the marines but he listened to the red haired marine like everyone else. Orders were being made and while apprehending the monster was priority the top priority was helping the townsfolk. Luka even requested they call her for help if they encountered the pirate. Max wasn't one to outright ignore orders but it did disappoint him that he would have to do so. Using his height to see above the trees and his size to trample through those trees; Max headed towards the lava filled village. That would be the best place to look for the culprit. Charging through the island kicking a bit of dirt behind him with every step it didn't take long before something caught his eye.

Planting his feet firmly in the ground and slowing his charge into a walk. There was a strange shimmering of multicolored lights towards the ground. Arriving to see a main character looking woman with purple hair and strange hair design. "Hello there! Nice jewelry you have there." A woman with gems decorating her fingers was not far from the destroyed town, compared to how far the townsfolk had ran from the place. Was something most people would find suspicious and from the sound of his voice and his compliment it did appear that he was suspected her of the misdeed. He did not. Max was giving a genuine compliment.
      (452/800 Major Repair and Reimbursement)

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image

Tenebrae was still admiring the jewels as she absentmindedly wandered into the edge of the village near the orange grove that wasn't completely intact but seemed to take the least amount of damage. Blue eyes drifted up as she smelled the strong scent of citrus around her and she would become intrigued, "Why would they grow oranges here of all places?" she murmured reaching up on her tip toes to grasp a supple orange in her finger tips and pull it down. Sharp thick nails cut through the peel neatly as she would proceed to then pluck the slices and eat them, amusement curled on her lips, "They're really sweet." she murmured appreciatively as she would be half hidden in the dense grove. She'd only glance up as she heard footsteps fast approaching, another sliced orange in hand as she would turn to stare at a much older man, her teenage self immediately went 'birth control goatee' and just kept eating as he would call out to her. Tenebrae waved and picked another orange, peeling it and tossing it to the man she assumed she had ruined the home of, "Isn't it? I couldn't find jewels like this in Lyneel, then again I was kinda broke at the time eh?" she offered a smile towards the man as she would continue to eat the orange slices, "Wait, are you slackin' off too? Cause like if you are one of those village elder peeps I was uh..." she was thinking of an excuse, "Hit by really bad heat stroke and uh I came over here to...cool off. Yeah. Totally not slackin'." she stated with ease as she lied through her teeth. She didn't know this man, anyone who had been a witness to her devestation had fled and had not seen her transform, if he was one of them villagers she couldn't stand to hear their whining. Blue eyes stared at him as she would begin to eat another orange, "No seriously, don't tell on me. They'd get realllllly mad at me if they found out I was slackin' again." she mumbled looking minorly dejected though she was wondering if such an act would work.

Quotes
        PonderingPenguin

Fight Stuff
        Hit Points: 140
        Stamina Points: 100
        Strength: 10
        Defense: 10
        Speed: 0
        Prowess: 0

Cor Contritum

Raider

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 51!

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:00 pm
╔═════════════════╗
|▃▃ACTION MAX||▃▃
╚═════════════════╝

At one point regular green oak trees turned into orange trees. Not the color orange but the fruit orange. One might think that the confusion of the two may be ridiculous but there was an island with all red trees. Orange, the color, trees wouldn't be hard to imagine. Avoiding to knock those over Max would reach a slight clearing, it appeared the woman was plucking the fruits out of the trees. Suddenly tossed one Max showed his lightning quick reflex by catching it mid air. It looked like a berry in his hand but he ate whole. His face scrunching up at sour taste of the orange's peel. Still Max attempted to play it off like it tasted good. "You been in Lyneel? Always wanted to go. Never had the beli to do so" There was never any matches there either. Taking a seat on the ground Max would take a unexpected hit straight to his confidence. "I'm no elder! I'm 25 years old and no half-giants live here either." None of the townsfolk he had seen at the dock were taller than six feet while Max was more than double their height. Fourteen fight tall and larger than most people even if he were shrunken down to their size. He doubted any one would appear like him. However instead focusing on her clear lie he would focus on being called and elder. She even started to make false excuses to try and get out of trouble for slacking. Did she think he was an idiot? Hearing her ask to not be tattled would be responded with some head shaking. "You must take responsibility for your actions. I'm sure they don't care the town got attacked. You must be pretty dumb to not have realized that." Max would counter attack the old man comment with a hypocritical you are a fool reply. "Come along I'll take you to them" Grabbing a tree by the trunk and shaking the oranges off and on to his hand, Max moved said hand over to the woman. If she was hungry she could grab some of the oranges from his palm while they walked instead of staying up in the trees.
      (800/800 Major Repair and Reimbursement)

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:39 pm
]
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 330 // Pro: 000 // Def: 200 // Spd: 250 // Sta: 0 // Vit: 0 // Spt: 504

As Max went one way, Luka went the other. She ran about, finding plenty of people in fear, hiding and trying to salvage what they could. She went around, working with the rest of her crew to help pull people out from under collapsed rubble, treat and fix injuries and she was even able to help with the medical treatments thanks to the lessons she had received from a certain mildly annoying and severely lazy skeleton. She'd also make sure to take notes on the damage done, writing it down for the report and helping to ensure everyone that their damaged properties would be repaired and replaced, alongside any stolen belongings and the like. It was tedious work, but it would help keep her busy for a bit while Max was off running into suspicious individuals.

Clueless about Max's situation however, Luka continued to work alongside the other Marines that spread out over the town. She sighed softly as some areas of the town couldn't be immediately dealt with due to the flowing lava all over the place. She marched towards a large puddle of it though as she saw someone trapped under some rubble just beyond it. "W-Wait! The lava!" She ignored their warning, marching clean through the burning hot magma as if it was merely a thick river of mud. She effortlessly passed through it thanks to the ability to coat her body in the power of her protective Busoshoku Haki, passing through like it was nothing as the lava slipped off her legs harmlessly, completely freaking out the civilian in the process. She merely offered them a smile, trying to relax her face more for the people even while she was working. Helping toss away the rubble and getting them out, she'd carry them and simply stroll right on through the lava once again before bringing them back to the medics she had made sure to bring along so they could treat their injuries. She sighed a bit, looking around. "I hope Max hasn't run into trouble..."

[Major Restoration/Reimbursement 542/800]

PonderingPenguin

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:53 pm
User Image

Tenebrae stared up at the giant male with a less than ok look about being dwarfed, where was Ivan when she needed him? This man was much too big, he needed to be cut down to size. As he responded to her about Lyneel she'd smirk, "I went with my family, it was really big, but I haven't been there since I was a shorty." she waved casually, "It's just fun to visit." she murmured. A grunt escaped her at the mention of not being an elder and that no one here was a half-giant, "Like I would know, I don't even want to be here. I was dropped off cause its 'time to grow up' or some nonsense. Stupid elders." she grumbled keeping up the act as the male would take a seat briefly. Blue eyes stared him down as he went on to say she should take responsibility for her actions, what was this some old a** after school special? She tsked at him, "I got her after all that, I don't want to help with a damn thing, they aren't payin' me." she muttered, "I don't even live here." she snuffed ignoring the dumb comment, he wasn't very intelligent himself. She scoffed when he stated she had to go back, "Nah, I ain't dealin with no old crusty geezers anymore, you're right they don't care. So I'm going to go. Screw this place and it's not giving a damn or payin' me!" she puffed turning on her heel and flouncing away.

Quotes
        PonderingPenguin

Fight Stuff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:58 am
╔═════════════════╗
|▃▃ACTION MAX||▃▃
╚═════════════════╝

Since she hadn't been a shorty? Max resisted the urge to tell her that was she was still a shorty; everyone was compared to him. Even so Max had the decency to keep his little joke to himself, soft chuckling being the only evidence of the joke being thought of. The big man was all ears listening the young woman's woes letting her blow off some steam. Still there was something bugging him about the purple haired girl. The more she talked the quicker he realized what was bugging him and it all came to him from a single sentence. Stroking his jaw as he entered deep thought. 'I don't even live here' If she had recently arrived that would have matched the time the town had been attacked. Not only that but she had recently arrived to the town how would she have even met anyone in the town. Not only that but only a true villain would reject free food. Deep in though Max didn't catch anything the pirate had been saying he only saw her turn away and start marching away angrily. "Stop right there. Pirate?!" Max would say standing back up and reaching into his pockets. Max was a good marine and would do what he had been ordered to do. If he hadn't left the den den mushi back on the ship. Looked like he had to fly solo this time.

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Cor Contritum

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image

Tenebrae didn't stop really, no she looked around like she was freaked out, "WHERE?!" she shrieked jumping back and looking around almost crazed, "Where are they?! I'll kill'em!" she squealed turning around once or twice before she looked to Max clearly confused, "Wait. Me?" she questioned indicating herself after a clear pause and shocked look, "I'm not a pirate! My...well my family is, but I'm not!" she stopped and looked at the jewels on her hands, "Wait. So." she pretended to put the pieces together and slowly looked horrified, "I didn't do this! I swear! I was celebrating my birthday on the ship last night and we docked out on the cove to the east." she stated indicating towards where the docks were at. She looked at him trying to show sincerity, "I didn't know they did all that carnage down there. I was out here the whole time since docking." she murmured looking sheepish, "I guess i'm just as bad for not doing anything." she mumbled acting pathetic, "You can't blame someone for not wanting to attack their family." she sighed looking towards Max, "You aren't going to put me in jail for something I didn't do right?" she questioned looking curious.

Quotes
        PonderingPenguin

Fight Stuff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:45 pm
╔═════════════════╗
|▃▃ACTION MAX||▃▃
╚═════════════════╝

The big man's resolve would quickly diminish. Hearing what he considered a genuine shriek and squeal was very concerning for him. Slightly startled by the noise he looked around with the woman until he realized why she was doing that. There was a smidgen of disappoint on his face; he had hoped to get the legendary battle with the monster. Instead he was finding himself apologizing to the child of pirates. "S-sorry...it's just. You're awfully close to a town that got attacked to not have seen the pirate." Scratching the top of his head before setting his arms down. The feeling of shame only made worse by the mention of her birthday being yesterday. What a giant jerk he was for accusing her of being a pirate when all she was doing was celebrating her birthday. Dropping all the oranges on the ground, a waste of food but the woman's feelings were much more precious. "First day on the job. Honestly don't think I've been doing any good. Got another marine to quit his job...it wasn't one purpose or anything!" The sincerity in the woman's voice made him want to open up about his troubles. "Name is Max. Sorry for accusing you of being a pirate" Extending a hand of friendship Max had fallen for her act. There was a tiny amount of doubt in his eyes but his concern for her outweighed any of it. "You know the marines are always hiring. The pay is good and they have this giant mess hall with a lot of food. You won't have to go back to your pirate family"

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Cor Contritum

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:57 pm
User Image

Tene stared at the man as he was quick to apologize to her, she stared at him clearly looking ready to appease since the man obviously didn't mean it [ though he was totally right ]. She nodded lightly and looked sheepish once more, "I mean I saw the big...it looked like a big lizard honestly. I don't think any...well I'm...not entirely sure any of my family are giant lizards. Wait does that make me part lizard?" she wondered lightly before shaking her head, "Well anyways, it's fine, I mean I guess it is pretty weird that I'm here right after an attack, can't blame ya too much." she murmured poutily as the man went on to explain his circumstances, "I believe you, a lot of people must have been hurt if your here, it's reasonable to suspect me, but don't just assume next time mister!" she huffed accusingly as she stepped towards him picking up the oranges he had dropped, she was busy checking them as he went on to explain his woes, her brief anger facade forgotten seeing as she was supposed to be an annoying teen, "I'm Tenebrae. My family is the uh..." she sighed and rubbed her neck, "They work for Mad Cat Dekura. My mum and 'foster' pops and all my, I guess they are annoying brothers and sisters, left me here. I was born under them, but I never did any pirate-y things! I wasn't allowed off the ship half the damn time. Went stir crazy." she sighed looking dejected, "None of them wanted me mixed up in all that. I'm guessing that's why I'm here now, I'm eighteen and ready to go all over the world on my own to do what I want." she nodded as if she was a little kid who just solved a huge issue. She'd stare at him a long time before she'd smile, "I don't want to go back to them. My mum abandoned me. It's clear they don't want me." she murmured actually sad and looking fairly upset, "I don't know if I want to be a marine either though, maybe I can be a merchant or something? I mean I polished armor and helped make weapons before." Tene stated casually, "But I'll keep it in mind, Max." she stated with a smile, "So, what was the big lizard thing? I only saw it from out here, and well you don't go towards danger, thats common sense...I hope." she offered as she started to peel some of the oranges again and offer them to Max.

Quotes
        PonderingPenguin

Fight Stuff

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items