Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 am
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 55 | End: 50 | Spd: 40 | Int: 0 | Acc: 0
262/262 HP

Cassius trailed, a bit behind Cameron, he was late to the party, but fashionably so. As he approached, a group of marines were stationed around the place, Commanded by Cameron to guard the place? It was no concern to Cass, he was doing things his own way. He approached the slightly ajar door, and tried to overhear a few words. I am the King of Beasts; why do you not pay your respects? That was good, those were the words he could enter on! He suddenly kicked in the door, marking his entrance <******** your respects, you aren-" he was cut off shortly after, the door he kicked viciously swung back and hit him, knocking him out of the establishment, and onto the ground outside.

He paused, that was stupid. He rushed back up, straightening his nose, which had been knocked and broken by the door. crack. He rushed back inside, though being obviously careful of the door, he backed away from it slowly when he entered, turning to see this table of- "Nima!" he may have let that shock slip out. He turned away from the table. 'So Nima is having a drink with a Yonko and a Merchant. What's the occurrence of that, friendship, maybe they are bartering a trade of stolen goods? That would explain the Yonko's business here in the blues all too well. How long have I been standing here? Is it too late to make my way out, I'm sure Nima can handle herself, Nah, shouldn't leave her, could get ugly' he thought, turning back to look to the table, he decided to back away slowly, putting his hands up lightly, letting them handle their business before he got involved. He leaned back against a nearby wall and lit up a Cigar, might as well relax before all this trouble got itself started.

Word Count: 309
Total: 309

Vemix

Dcme

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:43 am
User ImageUser Image

He froze. The people in the room would hardly be able to tell, because he was barely moving in the first place, but there was no longer any movement coming from the little lizard. Even his breathing had stopped for a brief moment before it returned after a small assessment of the situation. Cameron's tiny legs would start to push into motion, but they were unable to determine which direction they wanted to go. First he'd look like he was going to rush forward, but then the tiny chameleon would use that same leg to take a step back. A couple of seconds of this and then the little lizard would finally leave his position and begin to crawl his way over to the bar. He did not rush, but he moved fast enough to where it did not take long before the tiny chameleon was on the bar top. His eyes first stared at the girl, wondering just what she'd think in a situation where a random animal just made its way near her position. Cameron's gaze then shifted to the Yonko, whom called for the attention of the little lizard in the first place. "My apologies?" It sounded more like a question of why he would pay respects. "I'm new to this.. world. I've only just evolved beyond that of a normal chameleon." He looked around again, even though he already got a pretty good lay of the land. The man that was drinking was now on the ground, while the girl sipped on her glass of some milk. "That being said.." His body would begin to rise from his crawling position to that of a human's. Now standing on two feet as if he was a normal humanoid, he would make a motion mimicking that of someone brushing his shoulders off. "..I don't know who you are. I literally just heard your name and came to see you for myself. Maybe I'd hear a tale about your adventures and be appeased." It was at this point that he would look at the door again. His "partner" had just burst in and then rushed out just as fast. What kind of backup was that?

"Maybe I was even hoping I could join you on a new adventure. I could possibly help you achieve something that you haven't yet." Of course, he was bluffing. However, he did have a plan in the case that the Yonko questioned what his motives were. Then again, the large male could always just slay the tiny creature because it seemed disrespectful to deny his place of power. The little lizard's ignorance was not misplaced though. Cameron really had no idea who this man was or what a Yonko was in general. The way it was voiced over the den den mushi made it seem like the man was super powerful and should not be trifled with, but the only way to see where someone stood was to look at them yourself. Besides, with the tiny chameleon already questioning his allegiances, this seemed like the perfect opportunity to see a new kind of pirate. "I was given the name Cameron. Which were you given?" He spoke this way in particular just to insinuate that he grew up in a way close to having an owner. It was actually truth, but Cameron wanted something other than sympathy. He wanted to put himself in a position where the Yonko wanted to help rather than destroy.

Current Tantrum :: 579
Overall Dilemma :: 5,380

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Haraxmant

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

Acuroi

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:34 am
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 55 + 5! II Int: 20 End: 50

As the wave of Dekura's haki would lessen it's hold, Thaddeus would lift his sorry a** off the floor brushing himself off. Now with Nima getting all warmed up with him it was the perfect way to get him on Thaddeus' contact book. Turning back to the table top, Thaddeus hear a call of Nima's name to which to looked straight at the exit, then back toward the undead woman suspiciously.

"Hold on guys, I got this. If it's adventure you want, look no further."

He would say turning back toward the tiny lizard. His crooked teeth in a smile, Thaddeus' life was full of adventure. This would be his 3rd voyage into the grandline as soon as he was ready. Unfortunately he would have to interject on the Yonko's speech but Thaddeus guessed he wouldn't mind since he had his tongue down Nima's throat, or the other way around. Still he would take is hat off toward the yonko a gesture of respect, Thaddeus could always use more hands no matter how big or small. Placing his own hand on the counter top near the chameleon He would offer him to come aboard his shoulder.

"You're asking a lot of questions that shouldn't be asked of a yonko let alone any pirate little buddy, You know I'm beginning an adventure as we speak, a creative exposition of sorts! You're more then welcome to sail with me. You can just call me Captain."

It would be in this moment when Nima would probably be reminded of the fact that Thaddeus had never properly introduced himself and was most likely never going to. He was a wanted man after all.

LovelyMintKisses

Mister Trotter

illusorry

XV_Xarso_XV

Dcme

Vemix

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:48 am
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

There were mistakes made in his presence. Mistakes that couldn't be forgiven. Safe to say, he had felt disrespected in more ways than one and that charismatic feline let loose a coo of dastardly disdain. Eyes slit, watching the little chameleon as he made his way across the room at an interesting slow pace. A cats intuition never lied; it was what brought him this far as a pirate after all and putting two and two together told him that Cameron wasn't your average creature. He held surprising intelligence, though to the others he spoke to him nothing was yet to be said, simply listening to the little lizard of the hour. All at once his pressure would lessen considerably, smiling with eyes closes to the little guy while offering a finger for him to shake. "Dekura! Dekura D. Ishballa. You're an interesting little guy." He'd begin, for the time being ignoring those around - but not what they had said. Yes, as said, they had made mistakes that couldn't be forgiven. The audible aim to his name, that yell from a single marine saying something on the line of ******** your respect, completely caught his ear. It twitched for a moment, as an eye turned to the one who said it as he re-entered the room and as he the his call to a friend released Dekura's tail whipped out, splitting the man's arm in two. In the blink of an eye, it was as if there was nothing but a flash of black.

His arm would evaporate, completely eradicated by the force as a sudden boom of wind blew through the entire bar. The attack so strong, air suctioned in then exploded out from the quickened exchange. And just like that, the first fell. As he brought his tail back to him and wrapped it, Dekura looked from the man he'd eviscerated on ever to Cameron once again, smiling. "Sorry about that. I heard a fly buzzing. Needed to make sure it got snuffed out. Now, where were we?" Completely unscathed by what he's done, the Yonkou's visage was almighty. To speak to him in such a manner, even if only for a moment meant your gull had to be of the highest stature. Respect wasn't given, it was earned and he'd lived far too long in a world of chaos to act like it wasn't meant for him. "Ah! Mreeeoowww~ Heh. I'll appease you then, my tiny friend! Once there was an island, a big one. I liked it, so you can only guess what I did!" He was excited, taking a sip from yet another drink before continuing. "I took it! It was a grand battle, though! That ********' stain Blackheart isn't a pushover. We fought for two months straight. . Probably the most fun I've had as of late, but that was years ago. . The world is so quiet compared to how it used to be. There was so much bustling life. Now? Now its just s**t."

Here was the next mistake someone had made.

Thaddeus, probably without realizing it, had cut directly into Dekura talking. With a smirk the devil clad man allowed him to speak, since obviously him talking was far more important than whatever he'd had to say. Of course, when he was done and to his offer, Thad was suddenly strung high up in the air by the man's tail, eyeing him with the same slit golden hues he'd given an enemy. Not dead, not yet, but it'd only take a simple squeeze. "Meeeooowww. . I was the one speakin' to the lizard. I didn't think you knew how to speak for me, little man." The grip tightened with each passing second - you could see him about to go pop if Dekura decided to keep going, but. He didn't. With a sudden drop Thad would hit the floorboards, probably gasping for air. Another drink was had while his face then ushered over to Nima, looking her over. She was an interesting little thing. A new kind of woman he had yet to taste and maybe, it was time he had his fill. "You two were pretty open with your intentions and, I like that. No use pussyfooting around, right?" Paws raised with a snicker, putting his finger down for Cameron to climb aboard. It seemed he'd found his favorite.

"Alright then kids, you. ." To Thad, his tail would point. "You want to change this into some kinda promise land? That's useless. The place you wanna be. . is in the Line. . and I enjoy what you two, even if you did piss me off, So. . I got a proposition for ya." From inside his cloak a bag of gold coin came flopping onto the counter, spilling out across the bar as he smiled. "This here is about 500,000 Beli and I'll lend this to ya'. With it comes being under my blimp of protection and contact with me. Think of it as an investment because I like what I'm hearin'. However, by the time you hit the third island in the grand line, I want this back doubled. . and as collateral. . I'll take her chasity." That's right, he wanted to mess around with the zombie girl. A good once over would probably calm him down and he'd heard her kind didn't feel pain too often. Without a doubt he could plow her in without her dying, like some women he'd had. "So, what's it gonna be? Mreeooww. . If we're gonna do this, then it needs to happen soon. I'm sure the marines will be here in a bit." Little did he know, two of them had already arrived, but that matter little to Maddoneko.

Vemix

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit

Haraxmant
Edited, but that was your only warning. Your character is now missing an arm. I'm not lenient to do it again, either, so either watch what you say or be prepared for far worst.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:53 am
User Image

COMPANY 」Thaddeus, Dekuraxxx WORDS 」831 xxx OOCxxx

Focusing so intently on staying on her feet Nima could barely react when her longtime partner and friend was maimed by the yonko. His arrival voiced danger from the very start, the fishman known for being rather single minded and showcasing this within the first few moments of interacting with the yonko. When the surrounding pressure seemingly dropped all at once it took everything in the woman not to run to the aid of Cassius, however she was in the presence of a powerhouse who didn't much like the man and Nima wished to keep all her limbs attached for the time being. She kept herself small and quiet while all the events unfolded, the infamous pirate going from speaking to the small lizard in his hands, to nearly severing the neck of her current employer. It was all a lot to take in but it seemed that his rage was quelled for the time being after he finally shook the rage Dekura was currently feeling so intently. It seemed people were dropping like flies around her now, first Cassius' unfortunate assault and now Thaddeus nearly being choked to death, or losing the head from his shoulders. It seemed she needed to tread much more carefully than she realized with the yonko.

Still this didn't stop her greed, she was known for throwing caution to the wind when money was involved. So when the pirate lord brought up the five hundred thousand beli she was all ears, although she wasn't sure how much she liked the deal. It were more so like Dekura was speaking directly with Thaddeus instead of herself, like the ginger man owned her or something foolish like that. Nima waited for the man to finish speaking before interjecting her own statement, not wanting to share the same mistake as the freckle faced pirate had and end up with a tail strangling her already lifeless body. Nima liked the amount being offered but it was less than ideal given the insane amount of interest involved, Thaddeus would be a fool to accept especially if he thought Nima would just hand herself over for such a poor deal. "Cut out the middle man, if you want someone stirring trouble, and if you want me on the side then arrange that with me, I'll cause twice the chaos and twice the pleasure in both regards." the sweet talker seemed to have finally found her footing, whether or not she was being too assuming or making the kind of power play that Dekura wouldn't appreciate was behind her now, as soon as money was involved she seemingly lost all care in the world. If this cool cat paid her enough she'd lay waste to the blues, or control them, or whatever it was he wanted. She'd also have the ferocious feline purring with pleasure the moment they were alone. However he needed to do much better than this, for a yonko his negotiation skills were very poor, likely because he was used to getting everything he wanted through force or other means.

"Six hundred thousand directly to me without the interest, I'll be your kitty girl and my back can be your scratching post whenever you need it. Just pay me, and tell me what you want done."

She proposed carelessly, moving within inches away of the yonko, that wicked little smile upon her lips as she moved. The feline would feel an enticing heat emitting from her body, an inviting warmth that would likely draw the cat-like pirate toward her offer. Using the devil fruit she consumed Nima was able to alter the body heat she produced and she would find just the right temperature to suit the needs of the yonko if he decided to take her up on this offer. Seeing how every cat she had ever met seemed to greatly enjoy warm areas it brought her to wonder just how much the yonko was like the feline his body was modeled after, would she seem nearly irresistible to him, the perfect mixture of pain and pleasure he would be able to receive from her. Sexual acts were like a game to her now, seeing as she derived no pleasure from them she could focus wholly on making those she laid with feel incredible. For the kind of money that Nima was asking she would go above and beyond for the man, he would be her sole partner in those illicit actions and his hold under her would extend further than the bedroom. She would renounce mercenary work and become a pirate working under the protection of Dekura, hell she'd even join him among the Mad Cat Pirates if that was what it took to get rich. Her whole reasoning behind mercenary work being it was the easiest way to earn money, now that something with the potential to be better worth her time and effort had arrived she was more than happy to follow this new route.

Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:41 pm
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
262/262 HP

What was that? He blinked and his arm was now gone, and he didn't even muster the strength to stand, he crawled his way out of the bar, being insignificant to the Yonko who attacked him. He made it outside before leaning against the wall, pulling out his Den Den "The situation in, ugh-" he stopped, taking a moment to fake pain noise "Torino Kingdom, South Blue, the-the Yonko is starting to attack marines. We request immediate response, His actions seem to even be a declaration of war!" he spoke into the Den Den. He placed down The Den Den and smiled, if anything were to rush marines to the bar, that was the best Cass could do.

Word Count:
Total:

Dcme

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

The tiny chameleon's gaze darted towards the man whom was on the floor but a moment ago. It seems he somehow recovered just in time to try and answer Cameron's call for adventure. Confused as to whether or not he should take the steps to perch himself atop the pirate's shoulder, Cameron would just listen for a second. 'Too many questions?' The little lizard pondered that thought for a bit. Was two too many? Or maybe he was forgetting a question. Though if he was to be honest, one question wasn't really a question to begin with. It was just confusion atop a skeptical nature. So all in all, he had maybe.. one and a half questions? "You're weird." Odd coming from a talking chameleon. "But.." He went to speak more, but his thought process stopped Dekura began to introduce himself.

The little lizard would take the finger within his entire hand and mimic the actions of a human greeting. "This is a handshake right?" He questioned the action even though he knew the answer. He watched as they "shook hands" for the brief moment that the Yonko would allow it. However, he could not marvel at the human interaction for too long, as his attention was quickly shifted over to the loud booming noise that blasted through the bar. Cameron's sight did not try to take in the effects of what had just happened. He could really only guess that it was something Dekura did in retaliation to something he did not like. Again, it was simply a reminder that the chameleon needed to tread lightly here. Cameron would just nod as the Yonko mentioned a fly buzzing about. His general suprised looked would only grow once the large man went on to tell a story. It was a short tale, but definitely something that fit the bill of what this man was. He traveled to an island and liked what he saw.. so he took it. He apparently fought some "Blackheart" person for two months. A fight for two months just sounds exhausting. Why on earth would anyone want to battle it out for that long? After a couple of hours, Cameron figured he would have just given up on the island. Unless, of course, it was some really special island. Dekura did say he had fun in that fight too, so perhaps he enjoyed battle just as much as Cameron enjoyed his own hobbies. "Quiet?" He questioned this thought and even brought up his right hand to grasp at his own chin. "Hhmm..."

The Chameleon rolled this question around for quite a bit. The entire ordeal, although still noticed, went without Cameron's attention. It certainly was not quiet in this place. This building was bustling with the life of people wishing to see the man of the hour. A Yonko who has apparently proven himself to the world that he deserved his place in it. Perhaps, if he was out and about once more, he would enjoy the world a bit more. What if something big happened that brought the world to it's knees? Not in a bad way, but in a way where the world was now at the mercy of those who strove to take the wheel of their lives. A plan was hatching within the little lizard's mind as the Yonko kept on speaking to the other two in the room. Cameron himself would stick to his thinker position all the way up until he was once again offered a finger by Dekura.

"Do you want to change it?" He waited for Dekura to finish speaking before throwing the question out there. Stepping forward, the little lizard would climb aboard the large male's finger and simply chill out there. "..the world I mean. If it's too quiet, you could make some noise. Rile a few people up and get other pirates pumped enough to challenge their fears." Fear is what it really came down to these days. In a sense, Cameron could really only applaud Cassius for having little of it when he burst into the building as he did. The marine knew there was a powerful force in here, yet he chose to act the way he did anyway. Although it was not the tiny chameleon's style, he had to respect it. "Would you like to hear something crazy?" It was at this moment that Cameron wasn't sure if he was still buying time or actually looking for a new path to travel.

Current Tantrum :: 750
Overall Dilemma :: 6,130

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Haraxmant

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:29 pm
Haraxmant
User Image

Aiko Morana
Str: 25 // End: 10 // Spd: 30 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 20

Torino Kingdom had better days...better weeks even considering they had been raided only some days ago and now they had a Yonko to deal with. Mind you from what she had heard nothing had happen as of yet but tensions were high. As she headed closer to the island some marine ships were already docking at the ports. This was a red zone something she would avoid. Circling around the island she would find a place she would call a green zone it was rocky and there was no ships yet located there. Why would there be seeing how any larger ships would crash from the rocks bellow. Only lone man boats will be able to reach shore. Getting off her boat Aiko crouched knowing she was in a dangerous situation where getting caught could mean her life. While she wasn't an assassin she knew when she had to be stealthy or not. Heading up Torino Kingdom she soon saw a few people running away from a direction it must have been where the Yonko was at seeing how their clothing described the natives. From afar she would see the bar that they were running from. Now all she had to was wait and scavenge any poor fool who tried to run away weak. However it didn't seem like she would have to wait at all there was a man missing an arm. How interesting. Whoever it was could possibly give her a reward if she turned him to her broker but first she had to deal with the small force already stationed near the bar. Four marines that may be too many to put in her boat she would have to exam their badges and see which was the highest ranking one or strongest looking one. Pulling at small needle she dipped in poison before flinging them at the four men. It would feel like a bug bit them but otherwise they wouldn't go on alert. She only hadn't the four needles she didn't fling anything at the man who was down. Why would she throw anything at the man who was probably taken out already. The poison would work its magic as the marines started to pass out 2 minutes exactly.

Aiko had timed her approach perfectly making sure she appeared from around the corner of the bar exactly as the men passed out so the man in the ground would have no time to realize things were going wrong. Giving a hard right hook at the jaw of the man. It may have looked crude but it was a diliberate punch one that could knock out someone if done correctly. Or at the very least throw them off balance. It was a fishman while she didn't have a problem with their kind she didn't mind harming a marine or two to get some beli. However now she had to escape with the man if she wanted to get the reward if she even could that was. Grabbing the fishman she would hold him by the only arm the man still had, something was off about the fishman. Looking at his missing arm Aiko saw that there was no blood seeping from the man. It could only mean one of few things and the worst case scenario was the man was a zombie. Aiko would back away instantly after dragging the man three feet away from the bar.

Words in post: [571] Current total: [2,376] Belli: [20,000] Health: [100]

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:29 am
User Image

So now she was out. That was the first part, the easy part maybe. She didn't want to go back honestly, but now she had to lay low. This mindset went off the moment she rowed into the south blue docks. She just wanted to relax, get a bit of a drink for herself, alcoholic or virgin, and then get back to her home. She wanted to do that, and yet why not spend sometime around the area? It seemed something was happening, and thus she made her way into Tintoretto, Torintino, Torino, whatever village or town it was called. Maybe she should start her investigation again here you know? All she had to do was live life, stay low and not do anything that bad. Wine had its prices, and Michelle was willing to go very far to make the best wine. Nothing was going to stop her, no matter who tried. She just couldn't shake the face of the dog though. It had killed Ima, and one day the dog would pay...But for now, all she could do was make her way into town and see what was up. OF course, when she got there, it seemed that the sights were filled with, people. That was good. There was a collection of people, and that's something she could deal with. A crowd of people meant she could just be one of them, more so because there was many of them. She hadn't come in to see the last events that had transpired here, only now seeing the end results of some sort of after-mass of events. A fishman, two woman, an animal, a man of with a gun and a man of power, all sopped together in one bar. It was the french toast of the pirate world. Also, to make it better, the information was plastered around the area. People upset about a Yonko, the top tier of pirate-hood. She never aspired to be of this same rank, and yet to meet one would be a great blessing. It wasn't hard to know who the Yonko was, it was hard to distinguish the rank of power of everyone else around. For now, she was the weakest in the room, no doubt. She hadn't done enough, she had no play in the game, but who else was just somewhere like her? While that was the half most important thing on her mind, she needed to know. She approached slow, not caring of the woman who had just chin-checked the fisherman. All she knew was, bar, fights, and a man she could get an answer from. She bowed, respectfully after the conversation with the man and the green one finished. "Sir, I have one question and one question alone. I plan to make the best wine this world has ever tasted." She says with admiration in her eyes. "I need to simply know what the best wine you ever had tasted like." Her eyes locked onto him. They do not challenge him, nor is her attempt to anger him. She only wants some information to achieve her goal. If there is anyone who will understand, would it not be him? She awaits his answer, but she knows she will be quiet after this. She has fizzled out, her candle dimmed. Loud Michelle is gone, quiet Michelle is back.

ooc:

332 words

(Str)Strength: 10
(End)Endurance: 07
(Spd)Speed: 10
(Int)Intelligence: 06
(Acc)Accuracy: 07

+05 Endurance | +05 Spirit (Shandian)
+05 Endurance | +05 Speed (Chef)

Hp: 100

PonderingPenguin"[/quote]
[quote="Vemix

Haraxmant

illusorry

Dcme

Cpt Gucci Suit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:21 am
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 55 + 5! II Int: 20 End: 50

Being yoked up into the air, Thaddeus felt a tightening around his neck, looking down to find a black furry noose Thaddeus' eye darted over toward Dekura. Thaddeus' face turning blue from lack of oxygen seeing Nima try and buddy up with the Yonko only made him want to die more. Suddenly he'd be dropped like a sack of bricks hitting the wood grain floor with a hard thud! His hands clasping his neck, his neck gasping for air, Thaddeus looked over toward the b*****d Dekura who seemed to be past the situation now.

Watching Dekura throw some coin on to the counter top Thaddeus would pick himself up off the ground. Fixing his long fabio hair Thaddeus would go on listening to his proposition which he already knew he was going to deny.

"Hahaah, 500,000 beli?! That's barley enough to buy a proper ship let alone fund a city-state."

Thaddues would say leaving the beli where it lay. Dekura was using a lot of we's when actually only speaking to Thaddeus. He was the brains of the operation, the wallet of the operation, and the muscle behind it, why would he enlist the help of a yonko who'd give him a loan that wasn't even half of the beli Thaddeus himself was worth as a pirate. And Thaddeus knew his worth all to well to be pulled into a bad deal. However if he could barter Thaddeus could easily flip 2 mill to 4 so why not up the ante?

"You want a piece of the action, 2 million beli anything under no deal.We don't need to be friends I can do bad by myself, and I don't need your money I can get cash by myself."

He would say in full confidence. Thaddeus didn't like the idea of a boss anyways. And 2 million was being generous for the things that Thaddeus was planning buying in should be at least 5 million. It was at that time Thaddeus knew he needed to wrap s**t up there was no money here.

"Nima put your panties back on, ain't no money here. Little Buddy are you coming along for my little adventure? It's time for us to leave, the law ought to be here any second."

The ginger would say picking his hat up off the floor, brushing it off then placing it on his head. If they didn't move now it wouldn't be long before Torino, no all of Southie was blocked off by admiral brigades. And everyone knew Thaddeus' policy on waiting.

"Dekura, remember my face. We ought to meet again in Alabasta, by then I'll be the biggest thing in paradise since Monkey D. Luffy."

As he planned on departing from the bar another came to greet them. It seemed Dekura was just a beacon for people to gather round. Thaddeus would scan the female, then look back at Dekura. He had no idea whom she was talking to but he was leaving anyways.

"Looking for wine? Nima's a bartender she makes some pretty good hooch."

He would say just before exiting the bar and Torino has a whole, anyone whom was coming with would follow. If not they could stay behind and deal with the marines, Thaddeus had plans he needed to go enact.

Nevermind Thaddeus came back.

LovelyMintKisses

Mister Trotter

illusorry

XV_Xarso_XV

Dcme

Vemix

Genji Gincosu

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:42 am
User ImageUser Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 100 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴇɴᴅ: 100 | ɪɴᴛ: 000 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 000

[ He can feel it clearly. That obnoxious weight of fear and tension. That pressure knowing something tremendous is right before him. As he and his partner arrive upon the lands of Torino Kingdom, Galand’s eyebrows frown, and lips viciously bend to force a canine baring grin. “It’s here. That ‘king’ is definitely here!” he snarls, crossing his arms to subdue his arms so ready for war. What kind of power would one holding such a title hold. Why is he here of all places? The blue seas?! This is the starting ground for rookies, and yet, here he is. One who has reached the top. The pentacle of the mountain. And if Galand wishes to reach- no, BYPASS that point, he will have to bring down this individual. But he would have to restrain himself. He knows what kind of power of the those branded as a Yonkou holds. After all, he was once a Marine who had reached a rank of Judge. Fighting a king at this stage would be suicide in his current state.

“I can’t wait. I want to see it, the type of person who has reached a mountain higher than any other. Look well, Gold. Make sure you don’t blink! We’re about to see the face of one we have ta overcome one day.” He removes his meitou from its holster, sheath and all, and rests it over his shoulder like a bat. With a heavy step, he exits the boat and lands. People all around rush, many trying to escape from the island while many others dock probably for the same reason as he. To see for themselves what a Yonkou classed screw looks like face to face, but from the looks of it, many can’t bring themselves to leave their ships. Cowards. “Oi, outta the way!” he demands, placing his hand against the side of one man’s head and tossing him away into the ocean. He forces his way through the crowd of bystanders, knocking over anyone directly in his path so he can Goldilocks can get by. “Where is he?! Where is the king?!” he shouts out in excitement, urging those still in front of him to move aside and make way.

Some try urging him to relax and not approach the pirates so rashly, but he’d just ignore their ilk. Weaklings have no place in his world, after all. After reaching the largest crowd; a massive flood of townsfolk squishing and forcing their way to flee, Galand taps the sheath of his meitou against his shoulder a few times before raising his right foot and stomping down hard, causing the immediate land to quake about and rumble, having used a bit of his fruit power to make it happen. “MOVE IT.” he roars out. ]

Class: Swordsman | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 462

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 am
User Image

Ashlyn Seiki Winters | Navigator x Assassin | Location ✦ Torino Island (Docks) | Company ✦ Galand and Goldilocks | Words ✦ 459 ❖

User Image

Ashlyn had received news about this so called Yonko in South Blue. Parting ways with Pein, she would meet him again sometime after investigating this occurrence. She had heard about how strong the Yonko were supposed to be, but despite what people said, Pein had taught her that such things didn’t mean the person in question was evil. Either way, her curiosity drove her to see just what kind of man this Dekura was.

Arriving at the port, the place was rather packed. Such things were to be expected, but it didn’t make her job any easier. Of course, none of the people that were gathered seemed to want to actually move forward and investigate, their fear was practically palpable. “Hey, let me through.” The woman spoke to the crowd in front of her, a few men turned around and seemed curious. “Where do you think you’re going? You wouldn’t last five seconds in the presence of such a man.” Sighing, Ashlyn looked around ignoring them for the moment.

Spotting a few boxes piled high nearby, Ashlyn moved over to the pile ignoring the men. Climbing up, the navigator proceeded to start jump forward, landing on the head of one of the men. “I’m not going to just stand back here and be such a coward!” She shouted down at the men as she kicked off the man’s head and proceeded to begin hopping along people's heads as she moved in the direction they seemed to be avoiding. There were many angry shouts in her direction, but she was moving at a pace that made it hard for them to stop her.

Things were going quite well, until suddenly a localized quake caused her to lose her balance. Falling forward towards a man, Ashlyn held her hands out in front of her to catch herself, unknowingly plowing right into Galand’s back with decent force helped by her fall. Unfortunately, there was nowhere for her to go except down. Just barely managing to avoid face planting, she still had her wind knocked out for a moment. Catching her breath, the woman sat up with a grimace. “What’s the big idea? Are earthquakes common on this island?” The woman asked to no one in particular.

Getting to her feet, Ashlyn looked towards Galand and Goldilocks with an apologetic look. “Sorry about that, normally I’m rather… Well actually, falling is pretty common, but still sorry about that. I was just heading to get a glimpse of this pirate. So unless you are headed that way, let me get through.” With that said, the navigator waited patiently. She was in a hurry, but the woman also did want to just push her way through. These two looked rather tough, to say the least.

(Out Of Cookies: )

North Lotus

Sahana Kurumi

╔═══════════════════════════╗
"No signs of life here, save the embers, the occasional flame.
We know the way but can't remember, conception to the grave.
Shout confessions from the greatest heights, where no one can hear.
All my fears, my insecurities are falling like tears.
If you see me, please just walk on by, walk on by.
Forget my name and I'll forget it too.
Failed attempts at living simple lives, simple lives.
Are what keep me coming back to you."
╚═══════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:03 am
User Image
250/262 HP

Cass was caught by surprise as a woman suddenly punched him, he was knocked to the ground and suddenly was being dragged from the scene. He wrestled around a bit before finally being able to get his feet on the ground and overpower the woman, getting out of her grasp, As soon as he had the chance, he made some distance between the two of them "Who the hell do you think you are lady?" he shouted at the woman, though at this point the two of them were far away from the scene of the Yonko that no one would notice the two of them anymore, though that was Cassius' fault for taking so long to escape her grasp.

"I'm a marine you idiot! You'll pay for hitting me, I can promise you that." He said, taking a fighting stance. "You have only a few minutes before the big dog marines show up. So I'd say, in that time, you'll have to beat me, make it to your ship, and sail away before they arrive." he commented, presenting the woman with the situation she had just gotten herself into.

Word Count: 190
Total:

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image

"Take what you can, give nothing back."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Not By Design

Three-inch heels today? Yes, three felt right. She didn't wish to intimidate the men too badly with her height.

Sailing from one end of the Blues to the other the make-shift pair of pirates found themselves docked at Torino Kingdom to see what all the fuss was about in the papers. However, after seeing the sea of ships of all sizes which had also been docked, some even left floating out at sea, Goldy figured that this scene was quite a big deal. Sifting through the hordes of people, citizens, pirates, and marines alike, they managed to make their way through without much trouble. Rather, anyone that'd gotten too close was simply pushed away by a pulsing shockwave. The towering woman tread side by side with Galand, hands buried in her pockets, bust noticeably out of her her ruffled pirate shirt, curly flaxen locks masking her patched right eye. Somehow she seemed unaffected by the man's little display of power, having had more than enough physical constitution to endure just about anything he dished out.

It was good not having to showcase her own power, but rather boring at the same time. Still, she was a bit ecstatic to meet one of the bigwigs of the sea, but not as much as Galand. And as someone crashed into Galand, it appeared that they too shared this sentiment. With her one good sapphire, Goldilocks peered down to see the indigo haired woman struggling to come to a stand.
                                                            "Hmm?" Goldy mumbled. After taking another, in-depth, look at her a feint smile crept along her lips.

Well, hello~ Was her only thought.

She was a brazen little thing, that much was certain. The towering blonde bent her back down just enough to almost be at eye level with the woman before casually, nonchalantly, slipping an arm around her waist.
                                                            "Ah, don't worry about it. Accidents happen." She dismissed in a calm tone and without the thickness of her accent; but that was something that only Galand would notice. "There isn't a need to rush, because when you do, that's when everything slows down and makes you wait." She explained as her free hand flung out in front of them, a spacious dark hole appeared below a group of individuals in front of them, swallowing them up before appearing elsewhere in the sky and spitting them out.

All the while Goldilocks and Galand would casually strut their way on through,
                                                            "Just stick with us, follow the yellow brick road, and we'll all go see the Wizard." Her tone was cool, calm, and suave. With both Galand's and Goldy's abilities there weren't many people who could actually impede their path, so they'd end up at their destination sooner rather than later from just walking. Funnily enough, they were moving at a hastened pace because of Galand's excitement and impatience.

It wouldn't take long for them to approach the man after having managed to enter the little tavern he was in. Even inside there was a much larger crowd yet people mostly hovered along the edges of the place as they were either too nervous or too afraid to get close to the pirate. Managing to push their way through the crowd with another, freshly crafted black hole, Goldilocks chauffeured both Galand and the newly acquired lady on through, calling out to Dekura,
                                                            "Hey, Mister Bigwig Pirate, got a couple more fer ya~" There were those around him, and a woman already throwing herself at him; she'd pay them no mind. "You two fan girls wanted to meet'em right? Go on then~" With a mild push to the backs of both Galand and Ashlyn she'd shove them forward to face the Yonkou of these parts.

WORDS
Words: 620
Experience: 6,200
Total Words: 620
Total Experience: 6,200
Posting History: Previous Update

QUOTES
North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

Dcme

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:55 pm
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

Things were starting to get wild. Person after person showed up in the bar, each of em seeming like they wanted to speak to the big boss cat himself. There wasn't much of a word spared to them; currently, their importance was low of the totem pole, but Cameron had made an interesting impact on the King. Turning a hand to both Nima and Thaddues, he'd look up to eye them from his tiny friend with a less than pleased glance. They didn't seem to understand how he worked. "You two shits don't get it. I didn't offer this deal to one or the other. I offered it to both of you since you were traveling together." Slit golden hues watched, unamused. More. They both wanted more and what would he get from the exchange? A woman he'd only be having his way with for a few exchanges before either tossing her aside or outright killing her. Sitting Cameron down on the bar, he'd fully turn his awed stature to them while his tail swished back and forth, much like a cat would. "If you two had come together and struck a deal with me - maybe showed that there was some god damn camaraderie between you, then I would've been fine with giving you more. But instead you're both greedy ******** who just wanted to undermine the other. I don't have use for either of you with attitudes like that. I need people I can trust."

You don't go becoming a King just by power alone. You needed influence and will. A view that no other could see and the ability to make those around you bend to your knee. Dekura was unwavering and for these two, they'd just tried to make an unmovable object move. Of course, his reaction was just. Turning back to Cameron, he shoved the pile of gold over to him and smiled, enjoying his conversation all the more. "This is for you, little guy. Your new to this world and for someone so small, I can tell you've got a vast view. Only by being tiny can you see every scope of what's to offer. Take this. . and join my crew! I'll make you one of the most fear beings this sea has ever seen." That was one reason for Dekura returning here. Fresh faces and interesting people. Under the scope of his new vision to end these peaceful times, he needed people, or even, animals who could be a new guiding light into this generation. Cameron was pure; innocent. Something Dekura could use as an agent in the field. "If you have an idea, I'm all for it. Here." Sliding him a snail, he tapped it for it to shrink down to his size and handed over to him. "This'll keep us in contact. After this is all over, give me a ring and we'll talk shop. Seems like it's almost time to start my revolution."

And so he rose, getting up from his seated position to speak to everyone who'd gathered. To any there that'd spoken to him, it was time to acknowledge them all. "Whether you be marine or pirate or anything in between, I care not. This world of peace has gone on too long. I yearn for a good challenge, for someone to have the will to take my head. Any upstarts here that want to make a name for yourselves, now is the time!" Slamming his tail down on the bar, that entire portion caved in on itself and fall to nothing. A fanged grin lay on his face, expression riled with lust. "MEN! WOMEN! RAISE YOUR FLAG TO ARMS! TO WAR! I'LL IGNITE THE PASSION WE ALL NEED!" All of Torino; no, all of South Blue suddenly began to go into peril! Every single island was being over ran by pirates! A large armada of the Mad Cat's came bursting out the seams. Soon, all of the South would be in flames. "I've come back to finish what I've started. Saint Reia was the beginning and this? This is the end! Mreeeoowwwshishishishi!" Making his way through the crowd, he'd arrive outside to be greet by his first mate and swordsmen, Akura,

"Cap'n, its all begun. Our kin have moved out. What do you want to do now?" From there, he'd turn to the crowd, smiling ear to ear. "Join me in revolution! Eat your fill! Take what you please! Entertain me!" And so, it was all said to be. This was the beginning to the end.

Story
Dekura has called for war on the world. All islands in South Blue are currently under attack. Pirates, join him in arms! Do as you please! Take what you will! Every pirate here can make a new thread in the ocean entitled Torino Kingdom Event and raid Torino Island for free. Alarms are already going off, so it won't matter. All marines, make a thread entitled Torino Kingdom Event and may write a post stopping pirates, following the reimbursement system. You can team up together to finish your posting faster depending on your agenda. For Loners, you can help marines or pirates - but note, if you raid you will become a pirate. When completed, you can relax til the next phase of the event begins. Everything here counts as raiding or reimbursing a Kingdom. Any later arrivals may participate. This section will last for one week.

Vemix

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit

Haraxmant

Sahana Kurumi

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

Genji Gincosu

PonderingPenguin

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items