Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Tanaka Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:27 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 300 // Spd: 100 // End: 200 // Int: 0 // Pro: 0 // Acc: 0 // Spt: 384

Luka looked to her, listening as the younger(?) woman spoke to her and began to recount her story. Color flushed out of Luka's face as she frowned, looking down slightly as she listened to the gruesome details of the girl's childhood. Seems they had both lost family to piracy. It was a grim upbringing to say the least and Luka wasn't really sure hat to say as she watched the girl and took note of her own reactions to the memories. When she finished, Luka lifted her hand slightly, as if to reach out on some almost motherly instinct before putting it down. "I apologize. I didn't realize that it was such an unpleasant memory for you..." She said softly, noting the sudden return to a neutral facial expression in Lily, pondering if she had locked up her emotions as a result of her trauma. It would certainly explain the way the girl seemed to act usually. "While it isn't quite as bad for me, I lost both of my parents to pirates when I was younger as well. They were both retired Marines actually so I ended up joining like I planned to anyways because it was all I had left. They actually are the ones that trained me how to use a sword. After that I just sort of focused on my work. Figured it was only fair I tell you my reason as well." She offered some bit of solace, or at least tried to, by finding some common ground. "And wanting people not to suffer, especially from having experienced it yourself, is one of the best reasons to join the Navy in my book. It means that you have a great deal of compassion, having felt something and being willing to risk your life to make sure others don't go through what you did." She smiled a bit to her, trying to comfort the girl again, but she meant it. She actually admired the girl for her reason now and had a bit more respect for her as a person too.

[Tanaka Island takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000]

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 200 || Str; 05 || Spd; 05 || End; 05 || Int; 05 || Acc; 05 || Prw; 05 || Dex; 0 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

Lily looked at Luka as the woman had reached out a hand towards her, she looked curious as to what the Lieutenant had planned to do, it was concerning seeing as most humans didn't raise their hands in friendly gestures towards her. Usually. At the apology she'd tilt her head and then slowly nod, "I suppose it is unpleasant." she affirmed casually as if she wasn't really expecting it. When the red haired woman delved into her own story she would be attentive, storing away information for later as it was the wise thing to do. This was that human thing, the equal trade and all. Give information get information. That was what they were doing, or was this considered a friendly conversation? She wasn't sure, so she let it go. The smile that graced the woman's face made her more curious than the compliment she had recieved, she was sure it was a compliment she had heard only good tones, "Mmm. I do not wish such a thing on my worst enemy." she nodded in agreement before she followed Luka off, "Why do you apologize to me so often? I have not been offended by you. It is normal to ask acquaintance...comrades...what we are in relation to each other to share things about themselves yes?" she asked looking curious.

[ Tanaka Island takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

Raider

Reckage

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image
"Sanity... what would I do with a useless thing like that?"

===
[Str - 025][End - 040][Spd - 030][Int - 010][Pro - 025][Acc - 020]
[Health: 400/400 ]=[Dexterity: 040 ]=[Spirit: 000/000 ]
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Reverse came to Tanaka Island on the fly getting an inkling feeling that what he was looking for was there and wasted no time interrogating the locals to get the exact information he wanted, although only after he arrived he found one disturbing fact about this particular island setting. ”I’m lost.” His voice echoed through the caves chambers that he wandered into mere minutes ago after landing on the shore. For time, he remained where he was in the dimly lit cave while looking around and seeing nothing but repeating rock formations and that same crab crawling along the ground. ”Who would even build a cave like this? It’s almost like someone is hiding something.” He squinted his eyes behind his visor in suspension. ”Something that is hidden from me.” After that vague monologue, he started walking down a random path to try and find his way out of the maze of caves and kept looking around for any clues as to the way out. ”I don’t even remember which way I came in from and now I’m suddenly expected to find may way out of here? This whole thing feels like a trap.” His steady pace started to pick up in speed as his mind raced with fistional and unproven thoughts.”Like a trap set by an island of cannibals who lure innocent maidens to their island with promises of riches and love and have them wander into these caves and have them go around until they are completely exhausted and worn out and then when they can’t even gather the strength to stand anymore the savages come and rip them limb from limb and use their flesh as a feast using all types of sinful seasonings!!” He stopped and looked around frantically in terror and suddenly pointed to the ground near his feet at a passing by crab. ”You won’t get your peppercorn near my knee caps!!”

He took of in a mad dash through the caves not having any idea of where he was going but oddly enough came right out the exit to the cave and was greeted by sunlight and the view of a small village just outside the cave exit. One of the civilians saw Reverse coming from the exit and cracked a smile. “Oh, another visitor. Welcome.” They waved to and greeted Reverse who was still making a mad dash towards the person and came at him with open arms to give him a hug after his horrifying experience in the caves, but instead threw his arm out and clotheslined the native sending him flipping twice into the air before falling flat on his back and Reverse came to a stop while looking around frantically. ”I am not your dinner you monster!” The sudden commotion caught the attention of more of the locals who came around corners and peering out of their homes to see this man in strange red armor panicking and making a huge scene. ”Oh god! They are trying to make a feast of me! ” In a wild fit, Reverse suddenly dashed towards the villagers and went on a mad rampage striking and knocking out anyone and everything in his path, but only within the range of three buildings closest to the outer limits of the village. A couple of village guardians tried to come and stop him with extreme force but he took their blows like nothing at all and then proceeded to come back and slam their faces into nearby walls and throw them off to the side. ”You can’t have my innocence!” He whaled after handing the village patrol and punched his fist straight through the wall of a nearby building and yanked it out again while looking to some villagers who were still in the immediate area looking to see if the guards could handle him but were now let down and making their way to flee. ”No you don’t!” He sprang towards one of the people about to run off and grabbed the young adult by the back of his collar and held him up off the ground with his flailing his arms and legs. “No! Leave me alone you monster!” The young man yelled and Reverse only chuckled to the insult while most of the people fled that section of the village. ”Heh, monster. Coming from a cannibal, that means nothing.” The boy looked back to the face mask of Reverse with tears in his eyes. “Wha- I’m not a cannibal.” Reverse scoffed. ”Nice try cannibal, but you have to get up PRETTY early to pull the cardboard over my ears.”

[Tanaka Island - Minor Destruction :: 827/750]

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Tools:

Techniques Used:
Passive Skills

---

Attacks/Techniques

---

Passengers:
---

Samael of Light generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 71!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:41 pm
User Image[Enter from the West Blue]

The crew this time left the West Blue for one that was on the opposite side of the world, although still on the same hemisphere. The South Blue was their destination. While Mister Zero acted on his own with the plans he had to liberate a kingdom from the control of the Marine, Samantha thought of it as an opportunity to earn more funds for her cause. Her research. The, self-proclaimed, genius scientist now headed to one of the least populated islands of the South Blue, Tanaka Island. On her small boat, she avoided being on the radar of ships she passed by. As a wanted woman now, because there were probably some snitches who ratted her out back in Kano, she had to be very careful to not expose herself needlessly. Which was why her new target was not a bank in a prosperous kingdom. Far from it. This time she was going to rob from people whose character was, to avoid improper words, questionable. Pirates. The island, although under supervision and protection of the Marine, was still known to be a place where members of the Ganzack Pirates were seen loitering around. Scum, was what they were. Even so, scum had means to obtain money. And it was that money that Samantha would be targeting this time. As her boat arrived inconspicuously, she made sure to keep a low profile while. It was inevitable that her being an outsider would be understood by people who lived there but, as long as her identity was not revealed, nor her intentions, she would be somewhat safe. She asked around for information regarding sightings of said Ganzack pirates. Some of the inhabitants were not very cooperative but others would be glad if someone dealt with them. Sam was not that kindhearted but her plan would, without doubts, deal a blow to them.

Several hours were spent with the gathering of information. Samantha learned of the general geography of the island, the presence of several tunnels and learned of the possibility that the pirates who remained there could be using the tunnels as a hideout. They could have dug more tunnels and even made a proper base for themselves. Or so one of the excited villagers said to her once she conveyed her intent of bringing harm to the pirates. According to him, some tourists also went missing when they went to those caves for sightseeing. Which means there was another possibility of them having returned to active. The Ganzack pirates used to kidnap people and enslave them in the past, or so she was told.
"I have a plan but I might need your assistance." she said to the man after noticing that he might have a somewhat questionable character himself. He had been reacting whenever she said she wanted to turn the existence of those pirates into a profit after all. Upon confirming that he would be willing to cross certain lines to help her, granted he was given some remuneration as well, Samantha explained to him a plan that she had just created. The man, as he listened to her words, had his eyes open wide for he did not have the guts to come up with such a plan himself. Or perhaps he simply did not think properly. The plan was quite simple actually. Once the explanation was over and the man made sure to remember everything, without being allowed to take any notes as it could be used as proof of their act later, the two went separate ways and waited for nightfall.

Hours later, the girl headed to where the caves could be accessed from. Behind her, around thirty men followed. They were all people from the village who were fed up with the pirates who made a lair within their territory. Of course, they were all people who also did not mind treading upon the territory where the law did not reach in order to earn some money. They had that much of a flexible mind, in exchange for receiving adequate payment. Because the girl proved to not be greedy and even suggested an equal share to everyone, one of them, acting as their temporary leader, said that she should be getting a slightly larger portion because she was the one who came up with the plan. She knew it was a fake modesty and it was pretty much because they did not want to upset someone who demonstrated the powers of a Devil Fruit when explaining her plan to them. Keeping that in mind, she accepted a share equal twice to theirs. The loot would be split in thirty two parts, with her keeping two parts and everyone else receiving one. Once the night was at its darkest, they put the plan into action. Men and women picked up small bags that Samantha had prepared beforehand and also put on masks she made. Once everyone was masked, they entered the tunnels and began to explore it. Before long, the base was found and they immediately retreated to a tunnel shortly before the base. But not before leaving behind the bags they carried, smashing them onto the floor of several places. From those bags, smoke was released from the bags and filled the base. Everyone inside was unable to breathe and coughed heavily. Their eyes became teary and they were forced to escape the cave in a hurry. As they did so, the thirty men captured the pirates one by one until the very last one and took everything they hid in their base. Samantha, as a good girl, took her share and disappeared from the island before anyone could even ask her name.

[Exit]

Word Count: 949/750 (Minor Raid)

Samael of Light

Hunter

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:38 pm
User ImageAKI 秋
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xx010 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 010 Defense :: 000 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 010 Vitality

xxx↪ Oni 鬼 :: AD Kuja :: Berserker [Strength] :: Primary Weapon [Fists] :: Life Return :: Rokushiki :: Pirate

Aki pulled her ship up onto a sandy shoal. The sound of grains grinding against the hull as the prow left the salty water was all that Aki could hear. With Fran still over her shoulder in one arm, and a muffin cradled in her other hand, Aki hopped down from the starboard side of the ship. Her legs sunk down to her ankles in the wet sand, water splashing up around her thighs as she whumped heavily on the waterlogged shore. They were in a hidden cove, away from prying eyes. Trees lined the bay fifteen feet away from the edge of the shore. The sound of tropical birds filled the air as Aki munched down on one of the blueberries she had so gratefully taken from the still warm tray. "You sure know how to bake darlin`!" She exclaimed through a mouthful of crumbs, patting him hopefully not to roughly on the back. "I forgive you for shootin' me hun." The mood suddenly turned, as she looked at him with sincere eyes. "....so, you're a good cook. You have a wonderful personality. And you are just the cutest critter I have ever seen..."

"How would you like to be mine?!"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Prowess: [220] Speed: [300] Defense: [100] Health: [1,100] Stamina: [800] Spirit: [240]

There wasn't much protest on the marine's side mainly cause he didn't want a repeat of what had happened earlier. Having only barely won their previous fight and that was with his gun which he didn't have on him when he was kidnapped. Not that he would ever think of hurting her again. Instead he just laid on her shoulder; wincing with every bump in the way. The wound in his stomach was still healing and while her shoulder was soft the muscles made it firm. Upon reaching an island the silence was driving him insane. "W-where are we going?" Asking a question that would soon be answered when she finally stopped moving and started to eat on of his muffins. "Thank you" Fran couldn't help but feel a ting of pride in his cooking. A gleaming smile showing his satisfaction. Feeling a hand tap his back made his fist clench. She had accepted his apology which made him forget the whole kidnapping and made him extremely happening. Giving the pirate a weird upside down hug. "Thank you" Fran would say again. However she started to flood him with compliment after compliment. Unable to respond to any of it other than have his face turn a darker shade of red every time one was said. She would be able to feel his heart beating faster and the moment that broke him was being asked to be hers. "W-what?!" His hands went towards his face his little chest rising and falling until suddenly. His entire body went limp; the poor marine hyperventilated and knocked himself out.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:41 pm
User ImageAKI 秋
xx010 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 010 Defense :: 000 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 010 Vitality

xxx↪ Oni 鬼 :: AD Kuja :: Berserker [Strength] :: Primary Weapon [Fists] :: Life Return :: Rokushiki :: Pirate

Oooh s**t. Aki had just asked Fran if he would be hers, a beaming smile crossing her womanly features. That was, until Fran collapsed right in front of her into a limp mess. Just mere seconds before hitting the ground, Fran's hands had covered his flushed face and he had begun to hyperventilate! As soon as the young marine's body hit the ground, Aki was over to him kneeling in the wet sand and checking to make sure he didn't hit his head. Convinced that he had probably just passed out due to his labored breathing, she scooped him up into two rugged arms and carried the limp noodle back to the boat. She had to sling him over one shoulder as she hauled both of them up by the anchor's rope, one hand over the other with feet pressed firmly into the barnacle encrusted hull. There was one bed on the boat, and Aki made her way to it with Fran cradled gently. Slowly she lowered him to it and placed him on the cot that she called her own. Hardly kempt, the bedding mostly consisted of furs layered on top of furs until they created a soft mattress to lay on. The room had a flowery scent to it, mixed with the briny scent of sweat. Clothing was strewn everywhere, and any furnishings that hung from the wall were crooked. "Uh...uh...you just stay here for a while, I'll go find someone to help!" Aki stammered, clearly flustered as she talked to Fran's unconscious form. She bit her nails as she looked back and forth from the marine to the door before suddenly nodding and sprinting out the room. With a leap, she bounded off of the ship and landed heavily in the sand. A wet thud echoed as sand sprayed up around her from the impact. With that, she ran towards the caves that lined the hills of the island, knowing there were some pirates that made their homes there. It didn't take her long to get to them, and she would burst into the nearest cavern kicking down a hastily constructed door. She grabbed the first person she saw in her panic, gripping them by the collar. "Doctor!" She shouted in their face, the now panicking pirate quickly pointing down a nearby tunnel. With that, she sprinted away. She grabbed what she could as she ran, bedding, towels, anything! Anything at all that could be of use! It wasn't until she reached her destination and came face to face with a scraggly looking older man that she realized how much stuff she had managed to pilfer as she ran. Whatever, she thought. The pirates likely stole it from someone else, its not like they had any more right to it than she did. "A-are you a doctor?!" She blurted out, and as soon as she was given an affirmation; Aki would grab the man and sling him over her shoulder, sprinting back to the boat as fast as she could. It wasn't several minutes later as Aki kicked in the door to her room and deposited the man with the loot she had collected.

527/500 Major Raid

PonderingPenguin

Saucy Goblin generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 92!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:45 pm
[rolling]  

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:06 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Prowess: [220] Speed: [300] Defense: [100] Health: [1,100] Stamina: [800] Spirit: [240]

The poor marine needed some rest after what he had done. After fighting the pirate who he still didn't know the name of his trip back to base had him stay up the entire time. Checking on the woman's vitals and keeping the ship on course. Getting cleaned up at base and having his injuries taken care left him no time to rest and he went straight to baking the pirate some food and then he got kidnapped. An entire day had passed by without any shut eye for the young marine.

Waking up to the sight of wooden boards above his head Fran started to wonder if he had dreamed the entire encounter. The thought was quickly dismissed when he noticed the aroma and condition of the room. Covering his nose with his hand he stood up and got a better look at the room. It was definitely not up to his cleanliness standards; not only that but he didn't have a fur bed. His questioning of the new locale was quickly overshadowed with his desire to tidy up the room. Fixing up any ornaments or furnishings that were on the wall, folding all the clothes and putting them in a corner of the room. Fixing the bed that he had been laying on. Clean and tidy just the way Fran liked it and it was partially ruined in one moment.

Fran jumped a few feet back when the door was broken in. Seeing the pirate holding a bunch of loot and another man. A huff escaped his lips. "Did you go and steal another guy? Let him go!" Fran scolded the pirate walking up to her and helping the man down and setting him off. Once the man left Fran's face would flush. "S-sorry I didn't mean to yell at you" Fran would apologize for his little outburst.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:53 pm
User ImageAKI 秋

Aki huffed and threw up her hands when she saw that Fran was up and about AND AND! He had completely rearranged all of her stuff, cleaned it all too. She gestured with both hands as soon as the doctor began to walk off, swinging them between Fran, her, and the doctor. "I! Him! You! Aaargh!" She grasped the air in frustration as she growled. She walked over to her bed and flopped, the furs flying up around her as the boards creaked beneath. "I thought you were sick or something...he was a doctor.." She murmured just before Fran apologized. "Is'sokay." A little pouty voice emanated from a cocoon of pelts, Aki having rolled herself up into her bedding. She was quiet for a long time, secluded beneath the covers of what passed for a bed. "..thanks for cleanin' darlin'."

PonderingPenguin

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

With the man safely on his way back home Fran would take notice to the other thing that Aki brought. A bag of stolen goods a few were medical supplies but a lot just seemed like random things taken from anywhere. There was even a horseshoe in the bag? What exactly did Aki think was needed for medical practices. Still her genuine concern for him was embarrassing. A peach fuzz appeared on his cheeks as he walked over to Aki and sat down next to her. "That was really sweet of you, ..." And that's when Fran realized they didn't even know each other's names looking at Aki who seemed to be busy hiding under the her covers. Gently brushing some of the furs away so that he could at least see her face while they talked his hand gently brushed against her cheek. Pulling his hand back the blush on his cheeks flashed a darker red. "N-name is Fran Minoru. It-it wasn't a p-problem" In those few moments of silence Fran was able to finally decide his answer to the question she had posed him earlier. "Y-yes!" Fran would say out of nowhere his head darting to finally look at her. "I-I'll be yours" Aki didn't seem to be a bad person and being able to stay close to her allowed to ensure that she stayed in good conditions. Seeing how much of a mess her room had been Fran wasn't quite sure the woman knew how to take care of herself.

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 pm
User ImageAKI 秋

BOOM! Aki had never had such a delicate hand touch her face, let alone so gently stroke her skin. The effect was INSTANT! Her almond-shaped eyes shot open wide as her skin flushed bright red. There was an expression of both utter shock and scared rabbit plastered across her countenance. "Uh. Uh. Uh....yes! Name! My name is Aki!" She said as she shot up into a sitting position, her hands gripping the fur around her tightly. "....but you can call me what ever you want darling~" Aki quickly regained her composure, her eyes taking on that lidded seductive tilt as she leaned forward rolling the shoulder closer to him. But Fran wasn't done putting the half-fishwoman on the defensive. He suddenly shouted 'Y-yes!', startling and befuddling her. "Wha-?" She started to ask before he clarified. There was a pause, as if the world was holding its breath. Then! "WOOOHOOO!" She shouted as she practically rocketed from the bed, grabbing the boy by the waist and twirling him around the room, before realizing how crazy she probably looked. With a clearing of her throat, she set him back down on the bed and sat down beside him. Though she was doing much better at containing her gaiety, it was clearly painted across her face.

PonderingPenguin

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:32 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

Aki what a powerful name that fits perfectly for the women standing before him. "Aki?" The name definitely rolled from the tongue without much trouble. Fran was starting to believe that he was the weird one for reacting to the skin to skin contact with such fervor but the giantess had a similar reaction. He didn't get to relax any longer than a couple of seconds as Aki called him darling again. Rose covered cheeks and a smile that would not falter, Fran brushed his hair away from his face. "Aki sounds wonderful" Better than the name that given to him; one that caused a lot further confusion about what gender he was. Maybe he should start to do a bit cleaning around the ship and maybe get a larger boat for themselves. Yes! That would be perfect and maybe ev-. Fran's train of thought was broken when he was suddenly being swung around in circle after having his ears drums almost shattered by Aki's shouting. Fran couldn't blame Aki for not knowing that he got motion sickness rather easily but what he could do was cover his mouth. Even after being placed in the ground Fran couldn't stop the world from spinning or was it his body that was spinning. Oops there went the world falling down again. Head falling to the side aiming for the ground but in moment of clarity Fran grabbed on to something soft and firm. Keeping himself upright at a 45 degree angle as he would not allow gravity to get the best of him. As the world stopped spinning and his eyes regained focus he noticed that what had kept him upright as Aki! Face pressed against her side that she would be able to feel breath he took in and out, and he was finally able to put a picture to the firm yet soft material his arms were holding. Aki's powerful abs! Fran wouldn't be able to survive such embarrassment but seeing how he was already feeling embarrassed there was no harm in feeling her up a bit. His hands didn't wander far but they would start poking and brushing against her abs.

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:52 pm
User ImageAKI 秋
xx066 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 060 Defense :: 045 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 044 Vitality

For the second time in a day, Fran had managed to cause Aki's face to redden to a shade of red not unlike a tomato. It matched the hue that speckled the cute girly boy's cheeks, a hue that had spread the moment the word darling left Aki's sensuous lips. "...I like your name too. It sounds sweet!" She burst out with a grin. "like candy! Akikiki!" She laughed, holding her stomach as she rocked backwards on the bed. Those almond-shaped eyes would be closed as she guffawed, filling the room with raucous laughter. It was at this moment Fran would brace himself on Aki, his hand slapping against her toned abdominals. Her eyes shot open like a bolt of lightning! She hadn't noticed how poorly he managed motion! But now she we very acutely aware of his slender fingers ghosting over hardened muscle. Muscle that you could grind meat off of! She didn't say anything, instead placing the broad palm of her hand on the small of his back as she looked away in embarrassment. Avoiding eye contact as best as possible, Aki cleared her throat. "AHEM!", she grunted. Her entire face, neck, and shoulders were red as if standing out in the sun for far too long. Instinctively, her abs flexed beneath his roaming fingers.

PonderingPenguin

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:44 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

The compliment wasn't so well received. Especially when it was compared to things like candy and sweet with his eyebrows furrowing and a pout forming on his lips. "I hate it" Fran would grumbled under his breath moments his arms crossing over his chest. It was unfair to get upset over something Aki simply didn't know. Dropping it would be the best thing for him to do and the whole spinning him helped him forget about instantly. With his head finally feeling stable he was able to finally sit upright but Fran decided to stay holding Aki's side. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in but it was sacrifice he was willing to make. One that was soon noticed as Aki made it clear that she wasn't comfortable with his hands on her skin. His soft hands feeling her muscles flex against his fingers with a slight yelp he backed off. "S-s-sorry" Fran would cry out his hands on his face once again. The cowardly marine wasn't as innocent as he looked to be. Still what he was about to ask next required him to build some confidence. "Aki...c-can you help me get stronger?" There had been a lot of people in the marines were tough, strong, and leaders but their strict regime and harsh treatment often caused him to run away. But compared to Aki they looked like weaklings and if anyone could make him less cowardly it would be her. Soft hands grabbed a hold the other's more rough hands, his face mere centimeters away from hers and his eyes glowing with an unfamiliar determination would stare intently into hers. "Please?"

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:
Quote:

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out