Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Carmine Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:43 am
User Image

"Take what you can, give nothing back."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Wild Child

Covered in a strange substance the pirate felt her body being wrapped up and warmed by the goop. Goldi didn't usually have a problem with another woman's bodily fluids but this—this was a little strange, even for her. It had to be the work of a Devil Fruit, didn't it? However, it was one that she'd never heard of or seen before. Unfortunately, for her, this woman seemed to be a little dense so her sexual advances had been taken literal as she was believed to have been actually feverish; and now she couldn't move. A half-irked sigh escaped her full lips as she laid there, starting to focus her efforts and energies on full recovery. "Goldilocks. But you can call meh Goldi, Baby, Honey, Dear, Love, Mistress, anything yah want really." She teased, her flirtations more of a passive, subconscious response than a real effort now.

Goldilocks cleared her throat,
                                                            "The other woman is Ashlyn. She's a bit of a shy one though." Goldi gave a nod of the head as she looked down to her goop entombed body, then back to the supposed doctor. "So, what's yer name Sweet Cheeks? Also, mind gettin' me outta this stuff? I'm good tah go. We've got places tah be, lands tah pillage. Everyone else is already out claimin' territory. I don't plan on bein' cooped up in this place unless it's with a naked woman n' I ain't seein' no volunteers so..." The blonde figured that she probably could've busted her way out of this gum through force but she was unsure of its strength and elasticity so she figured it was better to ask first before ripping her way free; besides, she really wanted to change into some new clothes she'd stolen.

WORDS
Words: 295
Experience: 2,950
Total Words: 1,625
Total Experience: 16,250
Posting History: 450

QUOTES

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image
Aiko Morana
Str: 40 // End: 60 // Spd: 90 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 100

What a strange duo she had the pleasure of meeting, while they had gotten their a** kicked they seemed to have enjoyed the challenge. To each their own, hopefully they would be more useful and wouldn't simply get beaten every single time. Galand as he introduced himself was a very loud fellow, hopefully he would learn to not be so annoying or else she would have to murder him in his sleep. However his scream of pain was very much welcomed, of course she was a doctor and shouldn't be looking to cause this man any more pain than he needed to be. At least from feeling him up she could tell where the bruises and swelling were the worse at. "If i were a assassin wouldn't you already be dead. It wouldn't take too much to simply fill up your entire lungs with bubble gum and watch as the life drains from your body" Aiko would say then give a him a friendly smile. "Just remember. Pain is good, means your body is working the way it should" Seemed like the drug started to work as Galand thanked her for what she had done and asked what the goop was. "Gum." Simple one word answer to his question then she paid some attention to the other.

Who introduced herself as Goldilocks, hopefully no relations with three bears though her size would indicate otherwise. "Goldilocks is fine. While I appreciate that someone still finds me attractive I will ask of you to refrain from flirting too much. Wouldn't want to get me too distracted and flustered now would you" Of course she knew this woman had been flirting however she just preferred not to address it in hopes that she would stop. This time she took the approach of playing along with her flirting and asking her kindly to refrain from doing so, however she doubt that would actually stop her in any way. Now she was asking to be released and for her own name. "Name is Aiko Morana and I must ask. Why is your body recuperating faster than would seem. You have scars indicating major life threatening injuries. Yet here you are. Full of life" Aiko would ask, as a doctor she was always full of curiosity when a medical anomaly was present. Strutting over to her side once more she placed her hand on the cocoon and it simply melted off and joined with the bed she was laying in. "I wouldn't mind examining your body whenever you have the time" Eying Goldi's body trying to see any visible enhancements she could have had.

Words in post: [559] Current total: [559] Belli: [3,000] Health: [350]

Sahana Kurumi
North Lotus

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 220 | sᴘᴅ: 075 | ᴇɴᴅ: 155 | ɪɴᴛ: 000 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 000

[ It was a bit awkward but, at the very least, it seems this new woman has no intention of harming the group in their previously weakened states. In fact, with her medical assistance, everyone has recovered far faster than they would have on their own. With his natural healing progressively and rapidly speeding up, all of the pain, strain, and wounds littered about his body from the battle all but fade. “Places to be, and things to pillage, huh… Raiding.” he starts, thinking about what the group should do from now on. Since the assault on Torino, he had thought long and hard about what Goldilocks had said to him. That, he needed to broaden his horizons. And even against Dekura, he was faced with the undeniable reality that he simply isn’t ready for the things to come as he is presently. With a huff, his eyebrows furrow into a frown and his body relaxes.

“If we are gonna make it in this world, we need to get stronger. But to do that, we have to take steps. Supplies, allies, weapons...experience. We need a lot of vital crap, and right now, we ain't got a one.” In his frustration he uses his mostly recovered strength to tear out of the cocoon surrounding him, albeit with a bit of resistance from this ‘gum’. He sits himself up and turns his body to let his feet touch down on the floor. He bends forward, resting his arms on his spread legs while staring at the women, one by one, ending up on Goldi. “Most likely, no, without a doubt, it ain’t gonna be easy. But it’s somethin’ we just gotta do. Don’t know about you lot, but I have plans to bring down the World Government. As it is, it’s just a pipe dream. A fantasy I got no hopes of accomplishing, so I gotta grow. Mentally, and physically. That’s reality.” The dark skin man stands himself up and places one hand on the side of his neck while the other rests on his hip.

Side to side he stretches his neck, tilting his head. “Thing is, can’t do it alone. Nope. So, I gotta ask you ladies for help. Help my goal become somethin’ more than a dream, and in return, I’ll do the same for you and whatever your goals might be.” ]

Class: Swordsman | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 393

Sahana Kurumi

Master Cliff Fate

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: 24K Magic

Ah, it felt good to be free.

In an instant the gum bubbled away from her body, leaving her nice and rejuvenated. A wonderful unity was created between their separate powers, the odd substance bolstering her own regeneration properties. The blonde cooed as she sat up, a request given by her doctor to tone down her flirtatious advances toward her; to which Goldy smirked.
"Oh, I totally would. Let's meh know yer interested. Ain't nothin' wrong with a lit'l carpet cleanin' tah relieve stress every now an' then while we're sailin' the Blues." She provoked with silky chime in her voice. The nearly-nude pirate lazily yet casually snaked an arm halfway around the doctor's waist and set her a hand onto her hip. Even as she sat up Goldy appeared to be taller than Aiko by a couple of inches and her body had an interesting number of long scars, many of which were hidden away behind tufts of golden hair. "Do yah want me tah open mah mouth and say 'ahhh' so you can put somethin' in it? Or should I be the one checkin' yer tonsils?" She half-joked in retort to Aiko's attempt in a double entendre with one of her own.

Goldy cooed faintly as she stood up and released Aiko from her grasp; the difference in height much more noticeable now as the woman would be face to face with Goldy's ample bosom. Even from this close the doctor couldn't see anything out of the ordinary with her body. She'd find out how odd the blonde's body was sooner or later. For now, Goldy wanted to get changed.

It appeared that her demeanor changed from flirty to focused.

Luckily, her loot was placed on her boat ahead of time before her battle with Akura. She was even more lucky that Ashlyn decided to snag it before carting them off to where they were now. So, as Galand talked about trying to make his dreams a reality and plotting a course for the future, Goldy slipped behind a wooden changing curtain and starting redressing herself into one of the outfits she'd stolen during their raid.
"Be careful who yah trust, mate. The more people yah decide tah be buddy-buddy with cuz yah like their face, the more opportunities there are tah stab yah in the ********' back." Goldy forewarned from behind the curtain. The sounds of rummaging clothes and mild grunting could be heard in the background as she struggled to get a few items to fit over her physique. Admittedly, it was maybe a little more revealing in the legs, a little more effeminate than what she was use to but she loved the look.

"Me? I ain't interested in no fantasy or no pipe dreams. Fairy tales are bullshit, yah know? Daydreamin' about the future and other bullshit that can't happen without actually goin' out and takin' it ain't no way to live. Not really. As for me," she stepped from behind the curtain fully prepared for both winter and the runway, "it's like I toldja already. I'll help yah fer now. I don't expect nothin' in return, yeh? I don't give a ******** about no World Government. I don't give a ******** about no Yonkou. And I don't give a ******** about no One Piece. When the world is done playin' Cops'n Robbers and everyone is dead I'll be there to rule over the s**t-stain that's left." Goldy explained with a cold stare in her eyes. She stood there, her head craned mildly to one side. There was no chuckle, the usual playfulness in her voice was gone—a brief glimpse into the blackness that was her soul.

And then, after a stagnantly dark pause a smile cracked and a chuckle broke free after trying to stifle it.
"Holy s**t, c'mon guys I'm just ********' witcha! I'm just here for the pillagin' and the p***y! Thrill seekin' and a** beatin', yah know!? So I'll help yeh as long as I got somethin' fun tah do." She gave them a wide, reassuring Cheshire grin to floss her pearly whites; snuffing out the darkness of her inner self. Goldy placed a hand onto her hip and cocked it to the side. "Speakin' of. We goin'er whut? I'm gettin' bored. Oh, also. How do I look? Stole it from onna them big wig rich bitches back in Torino~"

WORDS
Words: 730
Experience: 7,300
Total Words: 2,355
Total Experience: 23,550
Posting History: 295

QUOTES

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

PonderingPenguin

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:57 am
User Image
Aiko Morana
Str: 40 // End: 60 // Spd: 90 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 100

Pillage and raiding, well she wasn't a fan of those type of actions. Not out of morality or anything she just found her skill sets to be better suited in attacking a single target instead of a entire village. Of course it was a easier way to make money without being wanted yourself which was the main justification for being a mercenary. However money making seemed to be the least of their desires especially this Goldilocks character who seemed to spent her time trying to insinuate quite a few perverse acts. "Carpet cleaning? I'll like you to know that keep myself as smooth as a...well I guess my skin" Aiko wasn't the greatest with analogies nor flirting. Never really saw the purpose of it or had the time to care for it. A soft gasp coming from her when a arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her close. This Goldilocks was extremely tall if even when sitting she was taller than her. Aiko wasn't exactly short but she wasn't tall either so someone being taller wasn't a shock. "My my...a little soon for any type of probing to be done. At least buy me dinner first" Brushing Goldilocks hair to the side trying to see for any augmentation however besides some scars there was nothing to be found. Not really moving back when Goldilocks let go and stood up, seeing the tremendous height of the woman was a bit intimidating. A faint blush appearing on her cheeks when her eye were locked on the other's assets, it seemed Goldilocks had the size to back up that confidence of hers. Quickly noticing that the other had decided to up and break the gum that had been confining him.

"Goldilocks has a point. As much as that makes me look bad simply trusting someone who comes on board you ship is rather foolhardy and will get you kill if you trust the wrong person." Aiko would give her input. However the conversation had also brought up supplies and weapons. "Supplies huh...well I know a guy or two who can help with getting weapons. That is if you got the beli for it." Aiko would say. One of the perks of mercenary, they were able to pretty much buy anything they wanted as long as they had enough money for it. However the conversation had changed a lot in a matter of seconds from Galand talking about destroying the World Government to Goldilocks talking about ruling over the world after everyone was dead. "Hm...overthrowing the World Government? Sure why not." Of course at any moment of trouble Aiko would find it hard to easily betray them or abandon them of course its only if they were in a situation with no way out besides betraying them. Almost as fast as the conversation went to a dark place it was lighten up by Goldilocks playful tone. Aiko would have to keep this in mind whenever she did anything around the gigantic woman. "Ah yes good ol' pillagin' and p***y. Can never have enough" Aiko would try out to make a joke, lighten the mood and everything before she decided to respond to her other question. "You look lovely. Now if you don't mind me I do have some business to take care. Won't take long just need to know where you'll be heading" Aiko would bring up.

Words in post: [559] Current total: [559] Belli: [3,000] Health: [350]

Sahana Kurumi
North Lotus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:22 am
User Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 130 | sᴘᴅ: 100 | ᴇɴᴅ: 100 | ɪɴᴛ: 000 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 000

[ Trust. The one word Galand no longer had any use for. Not since that time. After Goldi’s comment on him needing to watch who he trusts, the man grasps the side of his neck and cranks his head side to side again, stretching out his muscles from the oddly fast recovery. “You’d be right there, lass. But, I guarantee that ain’t gonna be a problem with me. Just to make myself clear here, I don’t trust the lot of ya any more than a man holding a pistol to my head. What I need from ye ain’t trust, but use.” he says, placing emphasis on his last word. He walks over towards Aiko’s direction while Goldi dresses herself up, clearly finding no shame in the others being in the room. The man’s hardened eyes scan the bubble gum woman’s figure up and down, with his right hand cuffed around his chin in thought while the other rests against his waist.

“Thing is, you guys have some pretty nasty abilities I can definitely make use of in the long run. I won’t say to trust me or blindly follow me like some kind of friggin’ pup, but I’ll be expectin’ ya to watch my back in battle, so I can get this done. That’s all. You lend me your strength, and I’ll do the same for you.” With that said, he turns towards Goldi’s new look, giving her a one up before smirking and tossing her an approval thumbs up. “Not bad, lass. Looks good. But, even if it were a joke, those words of yours… Hold onto em. We’ll be needin’ that kinda mind where we’ll be goin’. Of that, you can be sure.” Having no further reason to waste time here, Galand winds his arm and lets out a heavy breath, finally feeling his body returning to one hundred percent. Or at least close to it. With weighted steps, he heads for the door.

“Still, what we need NOW is a bigger ship. Gear, food, supplies. Anything we can use for long voyages. That said, let’s see if we can’t convince the people of this island to generously hand over their goods. It’ll be good excersize anyways, and frankly, I’m itchin’ to get out this stuffy ship for a bit. Once we’re done, I got a pretty interestin’ place to visit next.” He finishes, passing through the door and heading out towards the town, with or without the others close behind in tow. He wouldn’t say it to the others, but right now, he can’t help but feel a bit frustrated. So, might as well take it out on these townsfolk and gather up supplies at the same time. “Sorry, but, it ain’t my fault this happened to be the island we docked at, lads. No hard feelings now.”

One after the other, he cracks his knuckles, ready to beat the breaks out of the first person he sees. Hopefully this Aiko woman would choose to stick around with his group for the time being. If she's able to provide that level of medical capacity, her cooperation would be invaluable. So for now, one can only hope her business isn't her running away to never return. Goldi seems rather content beyond her desire to leave this accursed place, and they would, right after this pillaging session. As for Ashlyn...well, she seems rather out of it ever since the group had gotten to the island. Must be lingering after effects of the strain she endured in bringing back both Goldi and Galand to the ship, and having sailed all the way here with what can be assumed as little rest. He'd let her sit this out for now if need be. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 490

Sahana Kurumi

Master Cliff Fate

PonderingPenguin

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: 24K Magic

Trust. There was none of that to be had here. They were pirates. They were the bad guys. Thieves. And there was no trust among thieves.

Still, for now, they needed one another if they were going to survive in this world. So any plans of treachery or mutiny would have to wait at least until they were a few rows into the Grand Line. Overthrowing the World Government was on the list of things to do but it wasn't some short-term goal, like learning a new language, that they could just go out and do. It'd take planning and a lot of man-power to organize something like that. As things stood right now they had no clout. Sure, rumors may have spread about two foolish pirates taking on the Yonkou, Dekura and his right hand man but no one knew their names.

Clarification was really all she needed. Watch each other's backs? She could do that—for now at least. Goldy set a palm to the nape of her neck and rolled it around to loosen up any stiffness. From the looks of it, Galand wanted off this island but not without one last pillage. The blonde guessed that she could've used a few more supplies on their journey so she figured why not? Still rubbing the back of her neck, her other hand burrowed its way into her pants pocket as she started off towards the door to join Galand in his antics. The nicely dressed amazonian stopped, however, turning her head towards the room over where Ashlyn was resting. After a stagnant pause she peered over her shoulder towards their large-breasted doctor; a weak grin stretched her lips.
                                                  "Try not to take too long, love. Wouldn't wanna miss all the fun." Her head turned away as she walked off through the door.

Not soon after came the sweet, sultry tunes of gunfire, accompanied by an orchestra of wails and the crunching of crates and barrels.

Today was going to be a good day, she could feel it. They would get a little bit of raiding done and increase their bounty, their clout, and their spending cash all in one go. Though she had just recovered from her grave injuries from her bout in Torino Kingdom, Goldilocks had never felt more alive. She could feel a nice weight against her knuckles as they dug into the jaw of some poor sap that tried to backup his fallen friend. However, these guys were all small free and given how many other pirates and criminals there were on this lawless island, she'd be killing two birds with one stone in pillaging and taking out the competition at the same time. Not that she considered petty criminals and thugs like the ones here to be any real competition; but they certainly did make for a great warm up.

Making her way through town she'd pick little skirmishes where she could, all the while doing a bit of home invasion and snatching anything that suited her wants and needs. Be it food, clothes, or Beli. Merchant, pirate, criminal, citizen, she expressed no cares. If they were to do this quick enough then maybe they could hit up all of the islands in South Blue before anyone knew what hit them. She'd even snag her a few outfits for Summer—a gal needed to look good but she wasn't going to pay top dollar for it when she could just get a five-finger discount. After a bit of pillaging and a few fist fights with some ambitious young pirates, Goldilocks had come out with quite a nice haul. It'd fit on her ship but she felt that the group would need something bigger soon to fit all of their loot and cargo on.

{Exit.}

WORDS
Words: 630/625 Words
Experience: 6,300
Total Words: 2,985
Total Experience: 29,850
Posting History: 730

QUOTES

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 130 | sᴘᴅ: 100 | ᴇɴᴅ: 100 | ɪɴᴛ: 000 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 000

[ As the frustration built itself up in the man’s chest, so too did the sensation of weakness. Through and through he knows full well that he is weak in the grand scheme of things. Thugs and civilians like these? No problem. He could handle any number of them and come out on top, but when it came to the big guns, the ones that matter, he’s sorely lacking. With this very thought coursing through his skull, Galand grabs hold of his large anchor styled sword. With one large leap he lands on the docks, leaving faint imprints of his bare battle-scarred feet in his wake. His eyes lock onto the town with boiling determination. For this town would be it. This would be the beginning of his change, officially. “Shoulda properly peeked over the vessel. You’ve gone and let in the devil. I ain’t the worst of scum in the world, so I’ll give you lot the chance to pray to yer gods.” The pirates and thugs lined up along the docks, going about their usual transactions all look over to the scarred man, before returning their looks back to their kin and letting out a hearty laugh.

Typical. After sucking his tongue in disappointment, he takes a step forward. The advance forces one man somewhere off in the group to mock him, claiming he isn’t any kind of threat. “And what do ya suppose you’re gonna be doing with a huge piece o’ metal like that, eh?! We’d have your throat gutted and served before ye can lift it, let alone swin-” Fool. Before he’s able to finish his arrogant statement, Galand is already in the air above him, casting a shadow on the group. With his zweihander lifted above his head, grasped tightly between both of his hands, he furiously descends, slamming the massive weapon down and through the man. The impact buckles the entire dock, sending most of it crumbling to the waters below, along with any surviving men. “Take it all.” he demands, speaking outloud to the others, as if they even needed to hear that. And frankly, they didn’t. They’d take what they deemed necessary, and move along. That is, after all, the aim of this campaign.

After releasing his greatsword back to his right hand, Galand crouches and bounds for the island, landing in a huge crash within an unsuspecting home. The people inside had been hiding away, closing their home off after the dock’s breach. Alas, it was not enough. “Oi, I’ll give ye one chance. Just one. So open up those trembling ears and listen up. Give me...EVERYTHING. Money, food, barrels, gunpowder, stock, I don’t give a rats arse. Gather it up, and bring it to the docks. You do that, I walk away from this island without harming even a single soul more. You hesitate, or take your sweet time, and we’ll hoist the lot of ye over the damned yardarm. Do I make myself perfectly clear? Oh and, you’re doin’ this WILLINGLY.” he threatens, walking back out the rubble of an entrance he himself made. The mother and father quickly rush to meet his demands, panicking and gasping for breath. While they themselves do not wish to die, the thought of them having to bury their children lingers hard within their chests.

And so, without much time wasted, they get the job done. Quick and easy. Without any more wasted seconds, the word had been spread, and most of their more useful goods had been hand delivered to the ship. With a smirk, Galand loads it all, and sets sail with the others, moving to the next locale closest to them. If things go this smooth, then there won’t be much need in preparing for resistance. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 627

Sahana Kurumi

Master Cliff Fate

PonderingPenguin

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

x E U R Y D I C E generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 99!

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:03 pm
{Rollin'}

North Lotus generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 59!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:16 pm
Raid Roll.

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:03 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Pwr: 210 // Spd: 150 // End: 100 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 174

The boy seemed to have scored himself a second 'chance' for the time being when Chikami had to run off for some more urgent task, though he apparently was gone too quick to be questioned about the matter. Luka would merely sigh as she decided to finally assume watch over her assigned blue after being ordered elsewhere immediately after being given said assignment. She certainly had missed plenty thanks to the whole Littlefin incident unfortunately as a certain noisy b*****d had apparently turned to a life of crime in spite of the government that had wronged him. Galand certainly hadn't seemed so evil when she had met him the first time but it seemed that he had gone on a raiding spree while Luka herself was away from the area.

So begins the reparations so to speak as Luka made her way to the first location on the list of raided islands. They had four to go through and that was literally half of the entire Blue. But it had to be done regardless and at least Luka had a crew mate to help her this time in Xera. The girl was not particularly talkative but she seemed to take her job and orders seriously enough so hopefully they'd be able to get this all handled in a fairly efficient manner.

As they reached the island, Luka made sure to drop the anchor and dock her yet to be named vessel at the port before she hopped over the edge and down, never really bothering for the boarding plank out of habit as she had her notebook and a pen ready. She'd have a lot of of stolen goods and property to mark down before sending it back to the reimbursement department back at base. She'd look back to make sure Xera was following after her before speaking to the woman curiously. "Have you ever done a reimbursement before...?"

[Reimbursement of Carmine Town 317/625]

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image
Xera Thorne
Marine
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
010 Strength :: 010 Speed :: 005 Endurance :: 000 Intelligence :: 000 Prowess
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

As Xera and Luka arrived to the south blue their first stop was Carmine Town. Recently raided, probably had people around in distress and the like. During the boat ride Xera mostly kept to herself, not wishing to disturb her current commanding officer while she was sailing the boat. She simply was doing some breathing exercises while she was on the boat. Some sort of training she usually did in order to pass the time obviously. When she heard the anchor drop and felt the boat come to a halt however she halted her exercises. Standing up and stretching before heading out to where Luka was. Leaping off the boat in a similar manner to how the red haired woman had just recently done she stood there for a moment. Looking a bit around the docks for a second before Luka's words caught her ears. Xera turned her head towards the woman as she asked the question. Kind of an important question in fact. Xera would give Luka a shake of her head and then speak. "No, I have not." She said, once more returning to being quiet and moving along to waiting to be explained to about how this worked exactly.

[Reimbursement of Carmine Town 202/625]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:25 am
    User ImageUser Image
Pwr: 210 // Spd: 150 // End: 100 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 174

Luka nodded at the response from her First Mate and smiled as she started to walk into the town slowly so her new companion could follow after her. "It's not terribly difficult, but it can be a bit tedious and repetitive once you've done it a few times..." She sighed softly as she scanned the town itself for any sort of damage or signs of general destruction from the recent raid. "We have to make a listing of any and all items stolen, funds taken, and damage done to the town and the citizens themselves. All that information is compiled and sent back to base where the requisite funds are collected and materials as needed are collected together and then sent back to the people here. It is all funded by the World Government and serves to replace what pirates have stolen or damaged and helps maintain a sense of peace and stability. It is only temporary unfortunately however due to the rising threat of so many new pirate crews springing up after the Torino Kingdom incident...But it's the least we can do."

She paused, sighing softly as she thought back to that awful place. She quickly shook the memories of such death and destruction from her mind as she turned back to her comrade. "Anyways, this will be the first stop of four on the list and once we finish with the survey in each location, we'll be placing them all under a more official watch as per the Blue Sea Assignments given by Fleet Admiral Chikami so we will be busy here for a while. If that's going to be a problem for you, I can put in to get a transfer if you don't wish to stay in South Blue for such an extended period of time." She made a simple and honest offer, not wanting to force people to work under her simply by pulling rank. Rather, she wanted people to follow her by choice. She needed people that supported her by their own desires if she were to rise high enough and change the Navy itself after all.

[Reimbursement of Carmine Town 669/625]
[Territory Takeover of Carmine Town 44/1,000]

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:55 am
User Image
Xera Thorne
Marine
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
010 Strength :: 010 Speed :: 005 Endurance :: 000 Intelligence :: 000 Prowess
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Xera listened to her higher up, currently her commanding officer of the south blue branch. She explained what a reimbursement exactly was and taking this into consideration Xera nodded. This was by no means Xera's cup of tea but none the less it was part of her job for the time being. Until she could complete her job off solely taking pirates on. Right now she would simply do this, this is just what she needed to do that was all. Xera made her way into the ravaged town and then began to do her job. There were a bit of people being put out of their jobs at the moment due to money being taken, people who could no longer pay so many people they needed to be working would be in a little bit of a struggle, and beyond that those who got directly taken from suffered quite a bit as well. Taking this all into consideration Xera would bring her Den Den Mushi to her face and turn it on. Speaking into it quite clearly she would begin to ask for some things. "I need a bit of extra things. The money the government intends on providing for the townspeople, a bit of extra workers in order to help those who need more help. I'll volunteer myself to do some of this labor as well as long as it is necessary." With that Xera would make her way towards some of the businesses that were cutting people off due to their missing money. The fish woman would begin to explain to the business owners, the money would be replaced and their jobs would likely take off much better than before due to this little bit of a down fall due to the pirates. As Xera explained this she would notice a marine coming into the specific area she was in. Bringing a box and pulling out some of the beli in the box. Xera would take the beli and give it to the business owner before bowing. Moving along she would also go into a repeating process, either leaving marines to work with the business owners, leaving money to compensate for stolen goods and other things along those lines of good deeds so to speak. Eventually she had gotten done, Luka supposedly did her part as well. They were going to do this througha ll of the south blue weren't they? Taking this into consideration she sighed a bit. Xera wasn't sure if this was her kind of work already, she didn't want to do it, she had to though. Part of her job was part of her job. Especially if her direct commanding officer said so. However a wave of relief washed over Xera's person as they had something else they needed to do. They had to go up and deal with something going on in Skypiea. Xera nodded and took off with Luka to head to Skypioea.

[Reimbursement of Carmine Town 694/625 Completed]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:29 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 300 // Spd: 100 // End: 200 // Int: 0 // Pro: 0 // Acc: 0 // Spt: 384

As they walked along, Luka continued to speak with Lily on their personal lives. It was nice having a chance to get to know one another as they worked. Though when Lily had inquired Luka about her frequent apologies, it caught her off guard completely. Her cheeks tinted a faint red as she blinked a few times, not having realized she was doing it. "Oh! Um...I..." Luka was flustered as she fumbled on words, not really being good at the talking thing usually since she didn't exactly make a lot of friends on a regular basis, or ever. "Well, I didn't really mean to make you recall such unpleasant memories is all..." She said, her hand resting on the side of her neck, rubbing just at the base of her head a bit as a nervous habit while she avoided direct eye contact. "I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything either." She tried offering an excuse for her tendency to apologize even though she was the one that was currently uncomfortable. "I'll uh, work on not doing it as much so-" She caught herself before saying it again as she started off towards the majors office to hurry up with the check in and paperwork needed to place the island under official protection while also working to get out of the now awkward conversation. Once they were done dealing with the current leader, they were free to head off to the next destination: Carmine Town.

It was a very brief trip to make it to the next island and Luka was glad to be adding this one to their list due to the fact that it was normally an area pirates would hang around with impunity due to minimal Marine traffic in this particular area. Placing it under designated protection would help reduce and (ideally) eliminate that problem. She looked back to Lily as they arrived and looked back to the city as the ship was docked in port finally. "Would you...like to try speaking to the mayor this time?" She offered up, possibly giving her a bit more experience dealing with other humans besides just Luka as well as handling the part of the job that wasn't quite as fun as say battling pirates or something. "If you aren't comfortable doing it though I can just do it, it's not a big deal really." A bit of assurance was added on a bit hastily, trying to make sure that Lily wasn't uncomfortable with anything she was asked to do. As awkward as she was, Luka was still quite accommodating and kind to her subordinates regardless, even if she was also strict when it came to schedules, duties, and the like.

[Carmine Town takeover for the Marines 454/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas