Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ﹕ Rᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
Cactus Island [Raided + Destroyed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: What Makes A Good Man?

So it was a death wish that they sought to have granted, was it?

An expressionless amazon stared the two women down, one of them still fresh in her teen years yet she was so brazen and hot-headed that it actually brought a twinge of a smile to her lips. They had a fire in them, and for the girl, a fire out of her as well. Sure, she liked their words, she liked their faces, and Goldi would've loved to watch them grow so they could become an eventual threat to them, but such wasn't the case. The pulsating orb of twisted black energy grew another foot in diameter, its chromatic radiance littering the land in an indigo hue. Unfortunately for them, the pirate wasn't in the mood for talking things out, the orb stretching yet another foot served as Goldi's response to Ashlyn.

However, before Goldi could wipe these braze but foolish women from existence in came the voice of reason within Galand. To this she froze, peering over her shoulder through her peripherals. The big lug had better had a good excuse for stopping a good execution.

'...They are my family. Fiance and daughter, to be exact.'

There it was, clarity at last. However, this was far from the answer that she sought.

Family.

That word carved into her heart and etched itself deep into her self. For a moment her scowl deepened, her fist tightened, the tension in her muscles shone through their sudden tone as they hardened. The swirling cloud of spherical death had suddenly grown twice the size it was before; like a wolf huffing and puffing.

However, there was a rare sign of genuine emotion that reflected in her now glossy eyes. It wasn't anger, it wasn't hatred nor glee—but envy.

All at once, the crackling orb shrank as the woman tossed it carelessly up and over her shoulder, returning sunlight to the shores of the desert island. Goldi exhaled a deep breath to calm herself and when she did a black mist stemmed upward from her lips like cigar smoke. That glimmer in her eyes dimmed and faded. Her risen arm suddenly fell limp as she scoffed under her breath—popping her lips and slipping her hands into her pockets. Over her shoulder she could see a downtrodden Gyui pushing Ashlyn along back to the ship. While Goldi was accustomed to locking how she felt inside of a box, she couldn't say the same for her GoGo. The woman appeared genuinely hurt and to that Goldi felt more sorry for her than she did for herself.

Sapphiric pools found their gaze resting on the pair of Marines again. For a moment she stared them both over. Curious. The woman he claimed to be his daughter didn't look a like like him, that and the last time Goldi checked her and Galand had been around the same age; so there was more to this story than she would've liked to admit.

"Heh."

A crooked smirk graced her lips as she shut her eyes for a moment and rubbed her temples.

"Well they certainly sound like yer arse. S'pecially tha lit'l runt gurl over there." She snickered before giving a deep sigh. Goldi just about had enough of this.

"Listen Galand. I dunno whut the fook yah got goin' on here thatcha know all'a these Lapdogs, but if yah decide tah turn tail 'n switch side cuz a dame showed back up in yer life with a kid too old tah be yer seed then I'll end yah here. And if yah stay...well, yer gonna have a looooootta explain' tah do, yeh? And apologize tah GoGo will yah? Gurl has enough trust issues as it is. So hurry up 'n sort yer s**t out man."

The amazonian pirate begun heading back towards the ship, long legs carrying her over to both women. She didn't bother looking towards them. "I like you two. Yah got spunk, yer fearless, it's just a shame that yer both gettin' played by yer Government like a goddamn fiddle. Yah'd make such nice additions tah meh crew." Goldi disappointingly sighed at what could've been; she could've always used more women on board. She casually rose her hands and shrugged her shoulders, starting to walk off passed them now.

"Either way, eventually you'll learn the truth. And when yeh do, come find me, I'll keep some spots open fer yah. I'll change this world with 'er without yah; but I can help yah forge somethin' nice usin that fire'a yers. But if yer still hellbent on stoppin' us later..."

An intended lull in her speech as the shrunken orb from before had finally completed its descent from the heavens above only to crash down in a mountain off in the distance. The roar of the explosion quaked the island as the mountain crumbled into brittle bundles before dissipating into nothingness once swallowed whole by black hole. The black hole thinned and vanished, leaving nothing but a smoothed rock formation no larger than a plateau risen several feet from the earth.

Had the women looked back to Goldi they'd see her staring back at them and a single glowing eye, a diamond blaze exuding from it; majestic yet psychotic. Her face layered in shadows, her lips were stretched into that of a wicked, enthralled grin comparable to Death looking into the eyes of the elder.

"...then be sure yah grow those flames in yer hearts so that I can snuff 'em out!" Goldi challenged.

The amazon walked off, curled locks swishing in the breeze as she headed back to the ship to go cheer up one heartbroken Gyui Go.

WORDS
Words: 945
Cash Flow: 9,450
Total Bank: 120,455
Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES

Deecee Sama

North Lotus

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:18 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX Watching the group that comforted Galand as he fell to his knees and dropped his gaze to the ground was almost touching. Almost. If perhaps not for the fact that they had all murdered a majority of the population inhabiting Cactus Island. If not for the fact that Galand had betrayed her and those she loved. Then almost. Even as the man before her hit the earth below him, Astraea fought the urge to run over to him and wrap her arms around him to console him as well. She took a half step forward, almost prepared to rush to his side as she had so many times in the past before pausing once more, her distressed expression regressing to a stern, determined glare. Indeed almost. A burst of heat to her side stole her attention away from the ominous orb still swirling in the pirate's hand to see the flames dancing wildly about Evelyn's body. Her daughter stepped past her, immediately causing her to tense up and step forward as well, visibly uncomfortable with the idea of her being placed in harm's way. For as long as she had cared for Eve, seeing her get hurt had always felt as if a piece of her soul had been ripped out as well. Marine or not, talented fighter or not, Astraea couldn't allow the girl to get any closer to potential destruction.

Even amidst her fear though, she couldn't help but feel proud. To watch someone she had helped to raise walk dauntlessly toward their opponents brought about a sense of satisfaction. She was brave and strong, ready to protect the people she loved just as she and Galand had modeled for her throughout the years. It was enough to bring tears to her eyes again, but she pushed them back, knowing there was no time at the moment to shed them. Full attention back at the tall woman closest to them, Astraea watched and waited, breath held, muscles tensed for whatever outcome this woman's technique would bring. If it was anything like Galand's blows - and they certainly looked similar - then trying to attack at the moment would be foolish anyway. Better to wait for the right time, to react to her situation, and to hope that she would be faster. In the end, all that mattered was that Eve was safe.

More bits of conversation drew the attention of the potential combatants, and Astraea took into account the name of the woman who introduced herself and wished her peace. Peace?! When they had done all this?! She simply could not understand, despite the fact that she seemed genuine. But no, it was some twisted sense of humor, she was sure. Some trick like Galand had played on them all. After all, pirates were the scum of the earth, untrustworthy, and they needed to be wiped from existence. At this thought, Raea's eyebrows furrowed slightly. Was that truly how she felt? That death was the best form of justice that could be dispensed for those who broke the law? Though she felt as if the idea was her own, she couldn't recall w͞hen͠ ̢s͝he̢'̵d̵ sta̴r̀ted t̕h͜i͜n͘͠kin͘͘g̀ ̨͟ļ̛ik̶͡é̢ t̺͎̰̦̙̹͉h̷̵̫̩̳̠̦a̵̟̼͕̘͉͓͓t͇̪̟͕͢ͅ?҉̣̲̳͔͓̲ Ah, it had been after Galand's betrayal, right? Yes, that's what they'd told her. That they.. They..? Who were t͔̩̭͚̹̬͟h͟҉̯̥̣e̞̞y̧͟͏̺̻̙͉̮?

Giving her head a hard shake, Astraea listened as once more Galand spoke up, this time clearly calmer than before, though his words did seem to ignite something in his teammates. Of course, the Marine was far more concerned about the ever growing sphere in the Goldi's - as she had been addressed by her crew - hand than she was about the other one's emotional outburst. Burns or not, she reached her arm out to grab the back of Evelyn's collar, giving her a hard yank away from the pirate, the once hovering water coalescing around her in a sphere, freezing over when the woman touched her Clima-Tact to it to rapidly cool it. It would only fit one person - her daughter - but as long as she was safe that was all that mattered. Bringing one arm forward defensively, she braced herself for the consequences of whatever this woman's ability would do, though her expression was still resolute. Whatever it was, she could take it.

But impact never came. Instead the orb got smaller and Goldi tossed it away, confusing Astraea for a moment though she understood as Galand approached them. Even witnessing it herself, it was hard for the Marine to believe there was respect between members of a pirate crew like this. With a heavy sigh she'd touch her weapon to the ice barrier encasing Eve, heating it up so that she was free to move about once more. On all counts, she should have definitely been trying to fight the group before her and stop them. From the woman who had introduced herself as Ashlyn to the man standing before her, she should have been fighting tooth and nail to capture them and make them answer for their crimes. But it took nearly everything she had just to stop herself from reaching out to grab Galand's hand as he extended it out for a moment. This whole interaction was more exhausting than she felt it should have been.

Astraea's lip curled slightly as Goldi spoke of Evelyn and her "legitimacy" to being considered their child, and she couldn't help but cut in. "You're not warranted an explanation. She is our daughter." Her eyes would track the woman as she began to walk off, a faint hint of surprised, nearly horrified recognition in her gaze as she spoke of the World Government. Something about her words struck a familiar chord within her, but she simply couldn't place or understand why. The World Government passed down the rules and laws meant to uphold and protect the citizens of the world from violence such as the events that had occurred on this island today. What about that could possibly be bad? Why did that word stir so much negativity within her? T̡̀rut̷h͘?̕ What was the truth? And why did she feel as though she was searching for it even now?

Raising her free hand to her face, Astraea rubbed her temples a couple of times, realizing now that she'd been fighting a headache for a while, and that it was only getting worse with time. The sound of an explosion brought upon the immediate reaction of her stretching her arm in front of Eve protectively, moving her hand to grab the girl's shoulder to steady her as the earth shook below them, frowning at the senseless display of violence. Her own gaze pierced into Goldi's, her expression stony and stoic, the face of a model soldier to mirror the pirate's crazed one. Only the smallest hint of a smirk tugged at the Marine's lips at her final words to them, curious as to if she could actually back up her words. "Nobody has been able to extinguish my flames yet. If you think you can manage it then be my guest, but I hope you're ready to get burned." It didn't matter what anyone had put her through, she'd always survived. But perhaps if this woman really could kill her then she could finally join her friends in peace. It was a tempting thought, and one only held at bay due to her desire to be a support for Evelyn.

And finally they were alone, just her and her family, broken as it was. As Galand spoke her nickname the woman visibly flinched, looking away from him, taking her time to kneel down and pick up her sword to avoid eye contact with him. His question made her pause, confusion and then anger overtaking her expression. Standing up, she lifted her head to meet his gaze once more, glaring at him just as intensely as he was at her. "Why? Why?!" He couldn't be serious! Was he just trying to get under her skin? Push her even deeper into the darkness that tried to claim her heart? "You.. You actually.. Don't remember..?" More anguish than fury now, she realized his question was genuine and that he had no idea why she believed him to be a traitor. "Were we really... That insignificant to you, Galand..?" Her voice shook as she recalled all the years they had been by each other's side, an idealistic group of Marines seeking nothing but peace. "Was I... Was I so worthless that you would forget what you did to us? What you did to me?" This wasn't a conversation she wanted to be having in front of Evelyn, and as hard as she tried she couldn't stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks.

As vividly as she could recall Galand's betrayal, it seemed the more she tried to remember the details surrounding it, the blurrier her memory became. Her headache returned with a vengeance and she squeezed her eyes shut, wincing at the pain. "You.. We were separated.. We split up for a mission..?" Was that why they hadn't all been together? Wherever it was they had been going, they were running. Running toward something, running away from something. Racing against a clock that controlled the very essence of time. "You killed Leona..." Astraea didn't know how or why she was aware of this fact, she just knew it. But remembering the death of her dear friend only deepened the agony she felt, and she bit her lip to stifle a sob. The woman had been like an older sister to her, always fussing over her well being, trying her best to care for the reckless members of their group. "You killed everyone else so why... why couldn't you have just killed me, too..?" Keeping her alive, making her suffer through all of this, it was far more cruel than death would have been. Did Galand really hate her that much?

"No, instead you.." She brought one hand to her throat, remembering how he'd wrapped his hands around her neck to hold her in place, dipping her hand to her chest where he had ran her through with his blade. "You struck me down and you sold me to a mercenary group.." This, too, she could recall in such clear detail, but if she had been asked to describe the faces or names of her captors, she would have been unable to. "They tortured me for years, Galand! Why didn't you just kill me?!" The woman brought her blade forward, the tip of the steel at the man's chest, over his heart, though there was no strength to her grip, her hand trembling. "All I ever showed you was love so why...?" She'd shake her head, sniffling and stifling another sob, her shoulders shaking as she drew in a breath. "Leave. Just leave.." Behind her tear filled gaze she looked exhausted and hurt, practically glassy eyed and dazed. "But the next time I see you.. For what you've done.. I am going to kill you, Galand."

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image

「003 STR | 010 PRW | 005 DEF | 005 SPD | 003 STA | 004 VIT

Her emotions were everywhere...

Popping and crackling like the very flames that surrounded her. Evelyn stood firm in the face of this pirate, towering over her. Despite her stature and expression, she was terrified. Overwhelmingly terrified. Not one single ounce of her Marine training could have granted her the nerves of steel required to face off against a pirate like this. The orb continued to grow and soon Evelyn found her flames slowly being sucked in as well.

"...They are my family. Fiance and daughter, to be exact."

That phrase seemed to have set the Kuja off even more. Her scowl intensified and for a moment Evelyn was sure she was about to be killed. A hand latched onto her collar and she was suddenly yanked back behind Astraea as she once again stepped in front to protect her from impending doom. The Marine twirled her Clima-Tact in one hand and surrounded Evelyn in an ice barrier. The young woman stared at the ice shield covering her and the temperature grew colder. Her flames subsided as she watched Astraea from the other side

Doom that never came.

The woman flicked her wrist and the orb left her hand, sailing into the air behind her as she turned and began to walk away. As if she had lost interest entirely in their very existence. She smirked at Galand and said a couple things before turning back to her and Astraea. With a tap of her Clima-Tact, Astraea holstered the weapon as the barrier shattered, shards of ice falling to the ground and evaporating.

"I like you two. Yah got spunk, yer fearless, it's just a shame that yer both gettin' played by yer Government like a goddamn fiddle. Yah'd make such nice additions tah meh crew."

Played? By the Marines? What was that supposed to mean? What a joke! This woman expected her to believe that pirates were the good guys? They pillaged, murdered, and challenged the very power that kept the peace! It was their fault that she was left without a home. They took everything she could have had.

The Kuja presented an offer, trying to sway her to the otherside, but she wouldn't budge. Evelyn watched as the orb from earlier returned into view in the distance. It collided with the peak of the mountain and the orb expanded at an explosive speed. In the same instant, it dissipated along with the mountaintop leaving only a crater.

As she walked away, Evelyn's knees buckled and she collapsed to the ground. She was exhausted, having expended a large portion of energy just to keep standing. Her vision blurred, sounds muffled, everything leaving her focus and going black. The last thing she saw was Astraea in tears shouting at Galand before she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Word Count:
                                            OOC: Goodnight sleep tight

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:46 pm
User Image

Ashlyn "The Empress Of The Fallen" Winters | LocationCactus Island | CompanyGaland, Goldilocks, GoGo, Astraea, Evelyn -> GoGo

User Image

It seemed like a fight was inevitable if the looks were to be believed. Goldi had extended her pulsating orb of dark energy even further in response to talking things out. Ashlyn studied what she could see of the much taller woman’s face for a few moments before turning towards Astraea. The marine simply looked even more angry at Ashlyn’s words. It seems there was no avoiding this outcome. Gripping her fists a little tighter, the dark haired woman sighed.

Then came Galand’s words, he started by saying it was okay. It didn’t seem okay, but she relaxed a little at the thought. Galand seemed cognitive again. Giving him a sideways glance, Ashlyn raised an eyebrow in silent questioning. When he said that the two were his family, Ashlyn’s face fell ever so slightly and she looked to the floor. GoGo took this extremely personal apparently and said something to the man before grabbing Ashlyn’s hand to lead her off.

Resisting for a couple of seconds, Ashlyn looked to Galand, the hurt on her face showing for a couple seconds. “Are we not also your family..?” Letting the question hang in the air, Ashlyn stopped resisting and let GoGo lead her back to the ship, leaving her ghosts behind to keep her informed. And she indeed watched for a few moments as Goldi spoke a little, letting herself be lead by GoGo.

Once back on the ship however, she just didn’t have it in her to watch anymore and the ghosts slowly faded from sight. Looking at her amazonian friend, Ashlyn could see how upset she was. Grabbing GoGo around her neck she brought the woman into her chest for what she hoped was a comforting hug. “It’s okay…” Whether she said it out of habit or whether the woman believed it wasn’t clear.

After a few moments, she could hear approaching footsteps. Releasing GoGo, she turned to look in that direction, sending a ghost out and finding it to be Goldi approaching. “Goldi is here…” Stepping back, the woman figured Goldi was more equipped to comfort the other woman. She knew GoGo a lot better than Ashlyn herself did. “You hungry? I can try to cook something.” She wasn’t a great cook, but if it helped, she was willing to try. Without waiting for an answer, she took a step towards the kitchen.

Best to make herself useful. She wasn’t sure what else to do, and wasn’t sure how to feel about everything. On one hand she couldn’t really fault Galand, if her “family” were different, Ashlyn would have loved to reunite with them. On the other hand, it seemed like a slap in the face to those he’d called his family till now.

(Out Of Cookies: Not the greatest. : / )

North Lotus

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

╔══════════════════╗
"Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep.
Dreaming about the things that we could be.
But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard.
Said no more counting dollars.
We'll be counting stars.
Yeah we'll be counting stars."
╚══════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:17 am
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 250 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 345 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 178

[ Every single time. No matter what he does, somehow it always leads to the people around him growing a firm distaste for his presence. Even now, as he stands before the woman he was to wed, and the girl they had took in to be their own daughter, Galand is met with animosity. His words trigger a chain of events that could only lead to disaster if not properly tended to. A painful realization he turns away from as GoGo marches back to the ship. He’s no fool. He understands her anger, but right now he simply incapable of acting in a way that would please the pink haired woman. Even Ashlyn questions him, wondering just what in the world this last year has been to him. His gaze lowers and his lips part slowly. "Each and every last one of you...of course you are. You're...all I have left. So please, just this once, let me off. I swear I'll explain later." he'd request of the two departing women. And even though Ashlyn asked the question, he hopes that GoGo hears his reply as well. If only. His actions have, undeniably, been questionable latey. Enough so that even Goldi takes to scolding him as she turns away to leave the scene, having given Evelyn a taste of what true difference is. An example of why passion alone is not enough in this world. Because if that were the case, Eden’s Dove would have never separated in the first place.

He turns back forward towards Astraea, glancing over to Goldi from his peripheral. “Don’t worry. I got it… I give you every detail from start to finish.” he replies, assuring her he has no intentions on leaving things as is. Not again. With a sigh, he takes a step forward towards the blonde before him, wanting to talk with the two women on a more personal level, but before he’s even given the chance, Evelyn all but collapses. Out of habit, Galand slides to her side, catching her in his arms princess style before dropping onto a knee, and laying her down gently. His golden hues looks at her face solemnly, getting a proper chance to look at his daughter after so long. All of those years without being there for her. A thought that forces his face to contort into a worried smile or sorts. As if it brings him pain seeing her, but joy knowing she’s still alive and well. And even though faded, the remnants of the heat from her flames warm her hands to the touch. No doubt about it, this is his brat.

“You’ve gone and gotten big, Eve. And you were strong enough to stand up against Goldi like that… I’m proud of you.” he says before standing himself up and focusing on Astraea with a more serious glare.

It was time to settle this dispute. “Insignificant, you say? You have the nerve to… Astraea.” he pauses, walking closer to her as she goes on, but immediately comes to a halt as she speaks that name. That painful, sinful name. Leona. The one person in his life that, more than anything else, he regrets having killed. She was like a sister to him, always watching his back. She trained with him, lectured him, gave him advice regarding women, and even stayed up late at night to speak with him during his darker days. He was not always strong, and he surely didn’t want the others to see the weakness of his heart. She was his filter, and family. But that day, she too acted strangely, and left with no other choice in order to survive, Galand cut her down.

The pirate faces the ground and grits his teeth, having had enough of this nonsense from Astraea. This mocker of their past together. This blasphemous filth leaving her lips. “WHAT MADNESS ARE YOU SPEAKING?! I COULDN’T HAVE KILLED YOU ALL! I TRIED TO SAVE YOU! AFTER LEONA FORCED MY HAND, I WAS CAPTURED! I TRIED TO PROTECT EVERYONE, BUT I FAILED!” he roars out in blind fury, lashing out like someone who had held back their feelings for far too long. And now, it’s gushing out in droves. “THEY KILLED YOU RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES! ALL BECAUSE I QUESTIONED THEM! EVERYONE WAS KILLED BECAUSE I COULDN’T JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ORDERS! WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I COULD HURT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU?! I LOVED YOU!” He pauses, eyes widened as he recalls the day they had finally confirmed their feelings for one another. That magical day. And then, the night he proposed. It was flooding back in, and tears flow down his face without his knowing.

He wobbly backs up and turns away. There’s nothing more for him to do but to walk away. Cactus Island is gone, after all. The mission is complete. His heavy body lugs back to the ship, swaying from side to side nearly zombie-like. His eyes blurry and unfocused. “That’s right… You’re not… my Astraea. Just another puppet, pulled along by their strings… The woman I loved died that day… Ha...Haha… Damn.” he chuckles near the end, nearly hysteric over the sheer irony of his life. He had done nothing but love and protect, only to have those things stripped of him by the very people he followed. Every memory he made was a lie. Every moment he shared with the others? Lies. In the end, only one thing makes sense anymore. “I really am alone…” As the words leave his lips, he drops to his knees before his forehead slams into the stones, drawing blood. His fingers digs coarsely into the dirt, fueled by agony. There’s no pain, but only despair.

A cruel scream leaves his lungs as he calls out all the hurt in his heart from all these years. His loneliness, his suffering, the tortures he’s endured, the loss of his friends, and the loss of the woman he loves from the bottom of his being. All he can do, is scream. Because Galand, it’s all gone. And then, darkness. No more hope. No more peace. No more love. Then, no need for a soul. His eyes slowly open, bags set under each. His limp body slowly rises, regaining its proper strength. He comes to a loose stand, bent backwards a bit so that his eyes can properly face the sky. “Ah. It broke.” is all he’d say, before lower his head and walking back to the vessel. Though Astraea cannot see it, surely, but all means, she would be able to tell. From all the years she spent by his side, from every waking moment they spent in each other’s company, this would be the first time the man has been this way. Shrouded in this aura. This vile, almost sickening cruel presence. His right grasps hold of his katana, and with the assistance of his other, Galand cleaves through his hair.

If all he loved is gone, then the old him should just fade away with it. After releasing the long strands, they blow away in the wind, signaling his release from the past. “I’m going to break this world into pieces for what it has done to us. I won’t show mercy. I won’t show restraint. The World will pay for its betrayal in blood. And so, Marine...” he’d look over his shoulder, showing her the depths of his despair. The culmination of all his unrestrained rage. All through his glare alone. “If stopping me is something that can be done, then just try it. But I won't hold back, even if you have her face.” He’d finish before making way back to his crew. Like glass, the fragments of his past crumble away. And with it, his light. Goodbye, me. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Life Return | Perk: Energetic | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake

Technique Used
---

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:19 am
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX "Evelyn?!" Seeing the girl beside her collapse made Astraea's heart skip a beat, and she immediately dropped to one knee as well as Galand did, her anger momentarily forgotten as fear set in. After checking her over for wounds she rested the back of her hand on Eve's forehead and then pushed some of her hair out of her face. Despite their earlier anger at each other, for the time being they truly did look like a couple of concerned parents fussing over their child. Strangely enough, the woman took solace in having Galand nearby now. Though she'd gotten better about keeping calm when those around her got hurt, she would never be able to apply that levelheadedness to the girl she mentored, and for some reason Galand's presence quieted her worries. He seemed as confident and she'd always remembered him, and since he wasn't panicking, it would seem as if everything was fine. Knowing Evelyn, she'd likely just burned herself out - literally. Ruffling the unconscious woman's hair lightly, Astraea breathed out a sigh of relief though the feeling was short lived.

Glaring right back at the man in front of her, Raea stood up as well though she flinched slightly as he began yelling back at her, furrowing her brows in confusion at his words. What the hell was he talking about?! Though her initial response was to blow off everything he was saying as lies, something about the picture he painted seemed familiar. Whatever it was though, it was just out of her reach. Something that the more she tried to think about it, the more distorted it became. "We.. always followed orders.." Why could he recall a time they hadn't? How disillusioned was he? Shaking her head, Astraea squeezed her eyes shut, bringing her hands to either side of her head. For some reason, he thought they'd killed her? Ţ̸h̡͟ey...? Clearly she was alive! She was right in front of him! The final words he snapped at her made her finally yell back, enraged that he could stand there and speak such nonsense so easily. "LIAR! YOU COULDN'T HURT A SINGLE ONE OF US?! GO SAY THAT TO LEONA'S FAMILY! GO SAY THAT TO --" Ah, strange. For a moment Astraea was sure she'd had a name to say, that she was certain there was someone she was thinking of. But no, there was nobody.

The proclamation of how he'd felt for her meant nothing to her now - at least it shouldn't have. If anything, it only made her more upset. She was hurt and angry, though oddly enough the emotions weren't directed at Galand this time. Opening her mouth, she was about to shout back, but the screams died in her throat when she saw the tears streaming down the man's face. Crying. She'd made him cry. Astraea sat in a stunned, guilty silence, eyes wide as she watched him, unable to recall the last time she'd seen him shed tears. In spite of everything she wanted nothing more than to rush over to him, to steady him and hold him and wipe away his tears. Such urges were the ones she wished she destroy immediately. It made no sense to both hate and love a man with the same intensity, so one of them had to go. And she had more evidence to despise his very being than to believe memories of sweet nothings and falsities. Though she tried to hold this resolve firmly, she couldn't shake away the pain she felt watching him struggle before her, her own tears sliding down her cheeks. Hearing him say it - my Astraea - made her stomach feel as if the floor had given out beneath her, as if she were falling. Desire and disgust all at once was what she was left with, a confusing dichotomy that seemed to grow only stronger the longer she was in his presence. Seeing him drop to his knees, she unconsciously took a step forward, body tensed as she fought with herself not to run over to him.

Hearing him scream as he did seemed to sap the remaining strength she had and she fell to her knees as well, clasping both hands over her mouth to stifle her sobs. Why it was so gut-wrenching to hear his howl, to see him so broken, she couldn't explain. She should have been happy. The cause of all her suffering was suffering himself. But she felt nothing but anguish, concurring with the single phrase he spoke as he stood up from the dirt. 'Ah. It broke.' One hand moved to clutch at the fabric over her heart. As Galand rose to his full height, the Marine immediately noticed the difference to him, as if the very essence of his soul had been corrupted. Astraea had never imagined she'd feel such darkness, such a desire to bring calamity, from the man she loved. Even after he spoke to her she remained quiet, still shaken by what she had witnessed, unable to comment or move as he returned to the ship with the rest of his crew. She'd remain there until they sailed off again, half because she wanted to ensure nobody else ran into trouble on the island, and half because she couldn't find the will to stand yet.

Strangely numb, she finally forced herself into action, sliding her arms under Evelyn to hold her princess style so that she could carry the girl back to the ship.

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

CrspyDonut generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 51!

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:31 pm
Major Restoration rollll~  
CrspyDonut generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 90!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:37 pm
Major Reimbursement rollll~  

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
a.renee.w generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 38!

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:50 pm
alexa [reconstruction roll]  
a.renee.w generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 54!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:51 pm
play mad world [reimbursement roll]  

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

One more. Just one. ********. More. Komachi was already hating this job enough to consider just quitting. But Zhele liked it and that was currently the only real reason the redhead stuck around this long even. At least with Enka not around she was free to drink as much as she pleased without him saying anything. And nobody else on the crew would have dared turn her in after one had tried reminding her she wasn't supposed to be drinking on the job. She ended up yelling at the poor sap (while drunk) and nearly threw his b***h a** overboard. It was generally best not to piss her off and the normal crew mates generally didn't. Many usually just enjoyed that she had gone to ignoring Enka's orders entirely while he was out and had even switched back to wearing her kimono, which always managed to get loose when she was wobbling drunk, giving them all wonderful views to look at.

It would take another full day's traveling at least to get them to the final island for this and Komachi would spend it riding out her intoxication cuddling, tickling, smooching, and generally just being around Zhele as much as she could. She was just so god damned soft and squishy it was hard to keep away. She was also cold blooded so even in summer months she was literally the perfect cuddling partner possible. s**t was great. Of course this was something that much of crew envied them both for. It wasn't entirely fair to the whole ship of dudes that the brand new gorgeous, fully figured women would both be taken by each other upon arrival. Though it didn't stop them all from dreaming. Or overhearing a lot of loud noises sometimes at night or even mid day but we won't get into that too much here.

As they made it to the final locale, Komachi would hear people saying they'd arrived outside the cabin before grumbling and climbing out of bed. She looked over to Zhele, smooching her cheek as she nudged her fro their cuddle nap. "C'mon...sooner we do this s**t the sooner can get back to our nap~" She smiled, starting to get dressed once again into her kimono since Enka wasn't around to tell her otherwise. Zero ******** given. She was about to tie her hair up again when she paused, remembering she had given her ties away to that little twerp the other day. "s**t..." She sighed, just leaving her hair down for now as she heads towards the door and stopped, staring at her scythe briefly. She'd forcibly reminded herself not to take it along the last few times since it seemed useless for the s**t she was doing and yet, she missed the sensation of carrying it around, letting it hang over her shoulder. it was one of her comforts. Shrugging, she grabbed it anyways as it wasn't like they were gonna tell her not to carry around her weapon right? dropping it over her shoulder, the familiar weight felt right as she sighed softly, slightly content with the familiarity before heading out the door.

She looked out and blinked, seeing a bunch of giant cacti essentially being the landscape for the island. It reminded her of something as she scratched her head to think. "Oh right! I still have to shove one of those things up that ******** a**!" She recalled suddenly her yelling at Hammond, almost ready to murder him on the spot had Zhele not woken and called her name just beforehand. Making the mental not to force a hard and spiky plant up the b*****d's rear end, probably while twisting, she headed over to the docks, hopping down as she started to look for s**t to do. Considering all the tombstones and her reaper aesthetic, there were quite a few people thinking she had come to claim souls or some s**t like that. She'd even play a joke a few times, laughing and walking away after nearly giving a few people heart attacks. It was pretty funny and it did help alleviate a lot of the boredom involved in cleaning up these shitty a** destructions. Hopefully this was the last of it though. She was starting to get a bit...antsy? She hadn't really been in a real fight in ages and she was starting to miss making people bleed.

[Major Reconstruction/Reimbursement 700/700]

Chaos Reclaimer

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXMost of Zhele's days aboard the ship were spent either making food for the crew or sleeping. The girl had little time to anything else, not like Komachi who was shirking her duties to drink and cause general revelry. She was enjoying her work because it made others happy. It was a productive means to vent her frustration, pouring her soul into cooking and baking to come up with some pretty extravagant dishes and desserts. But it was clear that Zhele was wearing thin. She was more and more tired as the days went on, sleeping longer and longer. Of course, Red was taking advantage of this to cuddle up to the soft, squishy squid. Not that Zhele could complain. She enjoyed the tender time between them, what little there was. But the empty bottles of alcohol were beginning to pile up in their compartment despite Zhele's best efforts to properly dispose of them. She was at her wits end. Not only was Komachi causing a commotion with Zhele though, she was starting fights on the deck. One in particular stood out when an unfortunate fellow had attempted to tell Komachi that she shouldn't be drinking while working. It endangered others and herself. It took four men to drag her away from the edge as she had held him overhead, intending to throw the well-meaning sailor over board. That was about when she became the local pariah, despite her good looks and her association with Zhele. At this point, Zhele was so stressed that she was pulling clumps of swampy goo off of herself and leaving they fell out of habit.

It was another days travel before they could even see the final island they had set out to repair. Zhele had spent most of that day trying to find comfort in Komachi's intimacy. Just laying down and resting with Red was enough to alleviate much of the stress of knowing that she was forcing Komachi to be here, somewhere she detested. It was clear by the exasperated sighs that Zhele often caught the red-head doing that she was pretty much fed up with the whole situation. Even when out on the deck, just trying to enjoy the cool ocean breeze and the warm summer sun, Komachi was miserable. It was only when they were alone together that they could find mutual solace. It was during one of these many rendezvous, Zhele asleep in the cot next to Komachi, when she would be awoken to Red's soft lips pressing against the cool flesh of her cheek. "C'mon...sooner we do this s**t the sooner we can get back to our nap~" The lovely alcoholic would whisper into her lover's ear. Zhele rolled over and blinked her sleepy eyes open, shielding them from the overhead light with a flat hand. Slowly the squid flopped out of bed and followed the scythe-wielding sand woman.

They arrived on deck, Zhele leaning over one of the handrails and resting her cheek on her hands glumly. Those yellow eyes stared out over a desolate land of "giant cacti". Even from here, Zhele could see that the spikes of the cacti were merely tombstones. Morbid. She thought as she sighed softly, only jumping to attention as Komachi suddenly shouted! Right...Hammond. Zhele had done her best to forget that guy even existed.. She was happier just pretending she'd never have to interact with him again. From what she understood, the other psychotic marine had elected to stay in the blues. Good. The farther he was from her, the better. Zhele made her way off the ship behind Komachi, going to work. Though her usual zeal was not shining nearly as bright as it normally did. Maybe these long voyages were wearing down her as well. Maybe it was the fact that she kept blaming herself for Komachi's foul mood and frequent consumption of booze. Either way, Zhele went about cleaning this place up and helping reimburse the people for their losses with a certain melancholy. "Glad I could help.." Was the most enthusiasm she was willing to muster today. Perhaps tomorrow she would be in higher spirits. Soft sighs left her nostrils through out the day as she went about doing her duty to protect and serve the citizens of the world government. If only she could dote on someone and satiate those motherly instincts that were at the fore front of her mind, right up there with trying to make Komachi happy.

745/700

Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image
Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Jr.

[ Strengh: 000 || Prowess: 000 || Defense: 100 || Speed: 060 || Stamina: 025 || Vitality: 000 ]
[ HP: 370 || Stamina: 470 || Spirit: 054 || Race: Skypiean || Perk: Energetic || Traits: Devil Fruit // Entertainer // Doctor || TSP (Total Stat Points): 192 || Devil Fruit: Barrier Barrier | Bari Bari no Mi ]

This was the last place on the list given to the marines from the higher ups. The final spot that required aid from the government due to the mindless onslaught by some no name pirate. This place had already received previous care from the first relief wave of marines so this would not be as hard of a job as the rest. It was more so of a touch up if anything. The young marine would make a quick call to his dad using his den den mushi. The little snail making its cute iconic noise during the wait.

”Bedu bedu bedu bedu bedu. Bedu bedu katcha!” A quick answer! That usually means that Iyame Sr. was currently at his desk meaning that this was his down time. ”Iyame? How’s your journey through Paradise?” Iyame would watch as his fellow marines would unload the ship of the provisions brought for the civilians of this island. They would carry large crates and equipment off the ship, setting up a camp just a couple feet away from the dock. ”It’s been fun! We’re on the last island before we return to base.” Scribbling could be heard from his father’s end. ”Hm. Have you seen any action while you were there? You know to be careful right?”

Iyame Jr. would walk towards the ship’s ramp that lead down to the docking area. He wouldn’t head down though. The young marine was very aware of how people began to act when his crewmates heard the voice of the gorosei and thought he was listening. He would peer down at everyone busy, unpacking the supplies and handing them out to the civilians that approached in a line. They did not really require the young boy’s help so it was safe to continue his talk. ”No. No pirates have been around. I guess the overwhelming destruction made them realize that the marines would come here sooner or later. They’ll more than likely stay scarce until we’ve restored everything.”

Iyame Sr. would chuckle a bit and say, ”I’m glad to hear that you’ve gathered an understanding of how pirates think. You’re gonna make an amazing Admiral one day.” This would make the young marine smile. His beam could be seen even by people down below. Eyes would avert downwards. A humble and bashful reaction which was to be expected from young Iyame as he was not one to take compliments lightly. ”It wasn’t hard to figure out. I’m sure everyone else was able to gather that much and more.” Iyame Sr. would still be smiling on the other end, ”Don’t sell yourself short son. You are a lot smarter than most people and you know it. Remember that your intelligence is your best weapon. You may not be as physically capable as most but you excel when it comes to intellect. Make sure to gather as much information as possible to yield the greatest results when accomplishing a task.”

Iyame would nod his head and give a confirming huff. He did understand that he was smarter than most individuals but he did not like to boast about himself. In fact, he felt that constantly humbling himself made it easier to understand what others were capable of. Pride was never an issue with him like it was for most and it was due to this that Iyame Sr. saw great potential in his son. ”Okay little guy. I have to get ready for a meeting but I’ll call you a little later on today to make sure things are going well. Let me know if you need anything!” Iyame would nod and say, ”Thanks Father. I love you!” Iyame Sr. would smirk and say, ”I love you too.” The transmission would end.

Young Iyame would smile and hurry down the ramp to help his fellow marines out in any way that he could. Whether it was handing things out to civilians, removing litter and debris, or even handing tools to the soldiers that needed them and knew how to use them. Iyame could only do so much but he would also watch and learn. Learn how to do the bigger jobs like repairing a home and caring for the injured. These were things he felt he needed to know. He had to keep working and keep improving sp that he too could become a marine like his Father.

(OOC: The selflessness...)
Word Count: 730

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ﹕ Rᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ