Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Lyneel ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Panda King Tai-tai Grim generated a random number between 100 and 200 ... 123!

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:52 pm
Lemme see...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:19 am
User Image
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜᴛ
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ

The smallest Marine's boat would dock. With him a small garrison of scouts. Nothing too fancy, simply those whom could watch the island better than he could. He would remain here, at the most convenient entry to the island. Making mental note of the kind of men whom had raided the previous Kingdoms. One of which he knew was Kevin, but the man had vanished on the second attack. However the one known as Adrian, and the other known as Laekces. A disgusting embarassment to the Fishman race if Merlin had ever heard of one. Nevertheless, he would send the scouts out with the descriptions of these men. Along with those of the one whom had recently aided in the destruction of Goa. "Hmmm ... Well duders. C'mon den." His mouth would speak, folding his arms and reminiscing of a brawl that had occurred what seemed like a lifetime ago. Blades cutting flesh and the destruction of the dock. He could barely see where the damage had taken place.

His eyes would slide closed, that the blue would not absorb the sea. Would not devour that which did not wish to be grasped. Slowly, but surely, would he open them once more. A reddish hue taking over his sights. Absorbing blue and turning lilac. He would remain in this position, waiting for news but not upset. Wondering when his next opponent would show, would they cower in sight of him like those did before. Giving up before the face of adversity. After taking the lives of so many. Maybe Merlin was becoming too quick to forgive. "C'moncmoncmon." For now, this land would be under his protection. By any means necessary. Well, not by way of the townspeoples lives. Certainly even they had heard of the downfall becoming of Kingdom's. Torino Gone. Kano and Goa both raided and destroyed. No more, not for this land. Someone had to take a stand, and Merlin had two good legs. Two really good legs.

⊶𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪⊷

Misujage

Saint

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image
User Image
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ

Odd, that no one had showed. Merlin recalled his Marine companions to their respective ships. Giving one last look back to the shores of Lyneel. Maybe they had given up, or Enka and the others had succeeded in Goa. Nevertheless, he supposed he should go aid int he reconstruction of things.

[exit]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
The warmth of the sea would caress the island of Lyneel with the heated touch of it's breezes, the scent of salt and surf meeting the nose as the sun crested at the peak of the sky. In the shade of a tree on a grassy hillside a pair of opalescent blue eyes would narrow focusing on a few lines of text in an old book bound in weathered brown leather supported by the delicate and pale, flawless hands of someone who had never worked a hard day in their life. These were the hands of Rin Inoue, a young faced quiet looking boy in his early twenties. His blue eyes, deep and clear, lay behind a pair of neat black framed glasses, his head adorned with a crop of short black hair the parted almost naturally on the right side, his face small and plain looking held delicate features that while pleasant to look at were easily forgettable. Then almost seeming to sense something blue eyes would glance up from the book and glance around as though he were looking for something, or maybe as if he had felt someone watching him. Dismissing the feeling he would crinkle his brow as though he hadn't really forgotten the feeling but merely felt that there was nothing to do but ignore it as his eyes traced the lines in the passage of the book. As Rin continued to read he would smile slightly getting himself lost in the tale being woven, though of course peace was fleeting as a noise would reach Rin's ear's; the sound of flapping wings and bird sounds, it was then that a messenger gull would appear flapping in front of him. Having suddenly appeared Rin would jolt backwards in surprise the glasses slipping off of his face causing him to scrambled a few moments to try and catch them before they dirtied themselves on the ground.

Having collected himself Rin would look at the bird which saw fit to deposit a letter at his feet before looking to him expectantly, Rin would stare back for a few moments before realizing that the bird was awaiting for the cost of postage. A quick rummaging through his pockets would produce a handful of loose change which sadly consisted of one high value coin that he didn't have the opportunity to break meaning he was forced to overpay for the postage. Taking it's plunder the bird would take flight disappearing into the city likely to an office to pick up it's next parcel. For a moment Rin was mourning the loss of his money, "Oh yes the letter..." Rin would say reaching for the letter, holding it in his hand he would pause at the feel of the paper, smooth and slightly waxy, it seemed that envelope was made of vellum, high quality, it made him wonder who it was that sent it though turning it over Rin was shocked to find that it was in fact sealed in wax with the symbol of one of Mariejois's Universities, while his teacher has said that he would try and get in contact with them in regards to admitting him to their ranks he had never really thought anything would have come of it. After all he was just a normal fellow, sure he was a bit smarter than some but there were countless people even on this island who were smarter than himself, it was needless to say that the rest of his qualities were an even greater disappointment.

Gently hooking a finger under the wax of the seal Rin would tug gently applying just enough pressure to pop the wax off of the envelope without destroying the wax seal. Pulling out the letter it was also vellum but of course considering it was a prestigious academy such paper was a given, such paper was merely a matter of course because it proved their status, it said 'Yes even our paper is as rich as we are' which only made it so that people would want to go there and give them their money to teach them. Rin would look at the blank side of the paper and then squint his eyes as he turned it over. rich black ink would show immaculate penmanship and calligraphy in the letters reading as such;

"Rin Inoue of Lyneel,

My name is John Carlow and I am the Dean of Admissions for the Mariejois Scholar's Academy
and as such It is my honor to inform you that you have been granted a Scholarship Admission
to a graduate program under the nomination of your Mentor, Professor Drake.

In light of this news we must request that you send return notice of your response as soon as
possible and that you must make haste to Mariejois at your earliest convenience. Please be
assured of our willingness to work with you in any way that we may be of service. As your
Mentor is an old friend of mine I look forward to seeing the young man that he saw fit to give
this chance.

May you travel safely,

John Carlow
Dean of Admissions, Mariejois Scholar's Academy."

Minutes drifted away as Rin stared at the piece of paper. "Of course... Professor Drake must have pulled some strings otherwise it would be impossible for them to have even considered me..." Rin would say rubbing the back of his head in disbelief. Standing he would collect his things. "Well I guess I should go and thank the professor and let my parents know that I will be leaving for awhile. Let the people know that I;m going to Mariejois to learn and become a scholar for the government... strange to hear myself saying it... plain old me is going to be someone important. heh..." Taking his things Rin would descend into the village and inform those that were close to him of the letter, to say his goodbyes, and then to depart from the city of Lyneel to start his journey to Marijois... of course... he didn't have a boat that could sail on the Grand Line... or much of any money either.

OoC: Boring~
Words: 1,000
Total Words: 1,000

Stats

Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Accuracy: 5
Intelligence: 25

Hit Points: 125/125
Dexterity: 0
Spirit: 10

Human: +5 Intelligence | +5 Accuracy
Archeologist: +5 Intelligence | +5 Speed

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Motherglare generated a random number between 100 and 200 ... 119!

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.㍿ ㍿ ㍿x⤞ ☺
User Image
                                                            @220,000 Exp | scaled boosts applied to hp from end
                                                            ʜᴘ: 224 | ᴘᴡʀ: 70 | sᴘᴅ: 70 | ᴇɴᴅ: 55 | ᴅᴇx: 30 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 00
                                                            ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʀᴍ: ᴀʀᴍ sʜɪᴇʟᴅ -10 ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴀᴡ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴛᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ.
                                                            ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʀᴍ (ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴀʟ ɢʀɪᴘ): ʙʀᴏᴀᴅsᴡᴏʀᴅ - ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴅs +10 sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ(ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ).

(ooc: Of course my a** ends up typing almost 1500, but I'll just claim 1k for you to type 500 Terry)

She was tired of seeing crackheads piss in the corner in front of her. Cold while the temperatures at night dip below the glacial cuts of a rich cat's brooch. Ice in her veins while her blood boiled hot, watching as the days would go on in her sentence. Observing the same old fleas walk the dirt. Auction them, bargain them, this wasn't life that they were living, catching all the little lies of them play cat and mouse bleeding silent. KLANG, KLANG, KLANG! The stinging embers of the iron at work doing good to hide the fact that there was a vandal drying in the back, punished by the dregs of society as if they were any further from the truth. "Hey hey, haven't you heard? It's been flattened!" Black curtained hair would turn to the side, resembling no different than the typical slave, slob, slumming to listen to today's network. "It's been leveled to nothing! --The South--hoooooh, it's been SWEEPED! A hord--a damn ARMY of pirates that just p-popped out of nowhere---That's why we need to be ready--who knows where else they'll hit! --Hah! I won't dare say and damn us but that demon's (Dekura) an omen for more to come!"

Once her eyes were prolific cherry red orbs but now they had edged into pits made prominent and sheer within the white swim of her eyes in color to the news. All she was hearing was hope in their disaster. It was nothing short of amazing, how power can transform the mental militia of the mediocre beetles spewing about her while her life was worth half a dying dogs. King of the Coast, in one hand he was tying them all into one reality. The game was getting shorter and the weak will always be herded into obscurity. Where was her mind in all of this? Loss of fire but there was that octane, waiting to catch a spark. "Ahh, thank you for keeping a good eye on this jade," Cowhand, with the scuff boots and wifepants, typical ego but this one was good. They'd been locked in a long game of clip and extendo but he got the better of her, this damn bounty hunter. He'd take off his glove and swat the side of her cheek. Interesting that with the stump where his middle and half the pointer used to be, he'd try his angle again with a she-wolf. He wanted her to purr but she'd do it anyway wondering how he'd do nicely for a substitute sword wax.

"Welp, com'long Ahn, see if we can squeeze some more outta your head yet." A heavy musket chuckle, referring to the manner of which she'd fit the frame of a random crime. He'd easily grip her up and drag her along by the shackled arms. "Off tah the dropbox you go, missy, get on going f'ore I hit you with Wendy again." Wendy was the name of his sawed off rifle. Despite the lack of presence he had, his aim wasn't half bad. She'd give him that when they'd pitch a question in his wake. His hoarse crackerbarrel laugh hitting nothing but cobwebs trying to be gutsy. "Nothin' personal, I just don't like your types. A real nuisance is what ye are." They boarded a carriage with most of her belongings strapped above. It was quiet, going on comfortable until the blooming lips put on a voice. "You hit about as hard as my mama did when I was younger." He'd scoff whilst reloading his weapon of choice. "And that b***h had arthritis." An expected anger from being called a punk a** b***h--here he comes. The next thing he saw was the image of the shackles come loose--it was horrible! The way he saw his vision break like jigsaw pieces from catching the ironside to his face. Multiple times. Kicked out the carriage sprawled unconscious from multiple dents likely to catch rain if it faucets.

Now squatting over the local mercenary to search for a couple of things minus cigarettes and a line. Gloved fingers dancing over the slots in the purse before she'd fish out a sizable fold of bills. They weren't even in a building and this was happening a threshold by the foot of Lyneel's acclaimed palace. Fear of hunger, fear of public judgement--who actually gave a damn? Not the children she crossed up serving collateral years for, not the useless bystanders currently watching her commit assault and thievery in broad daylight. Her foot stepping over the palm of the one that desired help and hope from the crowd among them. "Nothing personal.. [zzzhiing*]" *- the sound of Ahn marking a faint line over the nape of a neck. "I just don't like your types." A deafening crack and the moaning official went down like a log with no scenic landscape underneath to make it beautiful. It was amusing watching those same mouthy jaws rattle before the teeth would dance off in different places. Feeling the angst in the air come together like daisies in bloom, the criminal turned and smiled at the gawking hawks in crooked Cheshire fashion. A large Claymore (broadsword) had cast it's oblong shadow from over her shoulder once she stood up to face them with two heads. The extra expression turning her sword red from near the tip where the severed head looked blind at the freedom skies.

"Oho, you all look like you knew the Mo." Tongue dipping over dried lip found beauty in the sun after so long. Matching the semi gaunt cheekbones dusted off with light, some few cuts and healing bruises taking little from her homely facial features. In the syrup red eyes the faces of those horrified now sharpened. Thoughts such as; what is the motive?! "Go'head, do the screamin' thing you all were taught how to do." Like a compass pointing North the impressive sword behind the deceptive strength tossed the head up like an airball and tossed it over to break into somebody's window. Fright of course filling up the building over her laughing. No sense in being smart now. No sense in thinking at all if they weren't going to swing first. Which of course she took the liberty to do since everybody sane wanted to be so polite. If they were chickens, she'd wait to see who'd pluck themselves off first. "The ruckus in the South got me thinkin--and it's never good when a crook starts a'thinkin...Why not?" In all honestly, why not, goddamn it? Pulling up the Mercenary's beloved Shotgun now turned Wendell with some new shells loaded into it. "Dead faces in the bag, ugly faces, out mine." She saw at least three and shot them off right there. Giving her fingers a workout reloading.

A hoarse laugh turning smooth after a bite of fruit. "I remember some of you." Spitting the seed off the head of someone she put underneath her legs crossed as a footstool. 1, 2, 8, 9, 10 minutes or heads later. Stumpy kickballs now in the dirt, stiff with them kneeling beneath her skirt. How disgusting, turn bully and immediately the caste changes. More friends to add over her steakraw blade. Match with some severed arms to ornament the macabre display. They all penned their hopes on her remembering them--as if hope ever worked that way. Her nails now buffed and manicured in the odd pass of time now putting back on her gloves. Picking her teeth with the end of a dagger that she'd point with. "I think." Innocently ruminating with a black gloved finger to the dew of her lips. One side of her face clean whilst the other matted from the way her sword doubled as a garlic press. Instead of flavor they just aided more bait for crows to come. Each and every head in the sometimes bringing necklaces, sometimes bodies bringing heavy coins. Their riches absolutely pooling beneath her feet. But one--ooh there was one.

Somewhere she had cut down a rather important delivery man. Handling something very valuable indeed. Pointing to a random street urchin to pop it open, they did so in swift obedience before the dirty fingers would hand it over to the malady of mayhem. Rubbing the sweet ruby thicker than a baby's leg in her grasp as she saw in the precious gem the red outcome of her today, culling thousands and stealing in the roots of the Kingdom. Sitting over her amateur work like it was her throne, wondering how long the stench of the dead would travel in order to summon the torch to end her all in the pyre she built for herself. Well thank god for the hell she raised making sure any snitch would feel that grave. "Huaaaaahhhnnn..." She could just make Lyneel her b***h at this rate.

Vemix

Acuroi generated a random number between 100 and 200 ... 182!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:58 am
User Image

This was it. The third mark in his conquest of the seas. He had not taken any areas for his own yet, but the raids and destruction was only a means to solidify his place in this world. By now, people would have heard about the outbursts in both Goa and Kano. While they may not have been on the scale of the recently attacked Torino, they still held an importance to this world of cowards. Third on the chopping block was Lyneel. This place would get the same treatment as the previous two kingdoms the Shandian had visited. Almost as quick as he entered the borders, people were scurrying about. It seemed his bounty had increased to the point where people would now know him on sight. "Perfect. This should make things a lot easier." Trotting through the streets, he found that there were people not actually running from him, but away from something else. A visible twitch appeared above his right eye as he scoured the streets to see just who it was that was causing a commotion during his time. On one hand, he enjoyed knowing that there were people out there like him, but on the other..? There was no way someone was going to steal his thunder. Kicking open a door to a weapons shop, the Shandian would immediately pick up a small ornament on the side and throw it at the clerk. With all the force placed behind it, the man was easily taken back by the impact. "Yo, I need some stuff and I don't feel like paying for it. You can either give me what I want, or die trying to keep me from taking it myself." Adrian never stopped while he spoke. He just kept moving forward and began to take things from the counters. First was a shield that would slide along his right arm and stop just before his elbow. "Oohh.. this looks nice." Like a kid in a candy store, the Shandian would peer at a sword that was separated into several pieces. A president's sword? Yea.. not anymore. "Mine now." Taking the blade, he would then place his foot on the shelf it lay on and push forward. As the wooden furniture was toppled, it crashed into the others behind it and started a domino effect. A chuckle and the Shandian was now out of the building with new items to be used. Not even a sorry would grace his lips as the shop was left in a chaos that could only rival what was to come.

It was a glint in the distance that caught the pirate's attention just as soon as he left the building. The red shine appeared brightly, taking away from all the commotion elsewhere. It was as if the ruby was calling to him and he was not one to deny such a beauty. Full speed ahead! His feet started to smash against the ground quickly as his form sped through the streets. There was a girl attached tot he ruby, but it wasn't anything to worry about. Adrian's left hand would attempt to grasp at her wrists before his right would quickly aim to swipe the jewel from her grip. "Nice!" Regardless of whether or not he actually was able to take the ruby for his own, he would marvel at its beauty. His form would not move afterward, but he'd stay near the woman he attempted to snatch the ruby from. "One of my favorite colors too. Thanks lady." He would wave at her while backing up a bit. "You've got good tastes and it almost makes me a little sad to have to make off with this." But actually, instead of turning to leave, he would look the girl over. "Then again.." Adrian took some steps closer to her in order to inspect her attire. "I can see you look like someone who is.." Taking a step to her side, he would place one hand upon the large sword on her back. "..rather capable." Completing his walk around her, he would be happy with his inspection. His hand would slide across the blade before landing upon her left shoulder. He would lean in close, his face getting relatively close to hers before.. "Care to join me in a place better than these streets?" His opposite hand would dig into his pocket, waiting to reveal something in hopes she would say yes.
Raid of Lyneel Complete

Current Tantrum :: 742
Overall Dilemma :: 5,249

102 [ 102 ] Health

105 [ +00 ] Power
060 [ +00 ] Speed
020 [ +00 ] Endurance
000 [ +00 ] Accuracy
000 [ +00 ] Intelligence

Motherglare

Acuroi

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:27 am
User Image
User Image
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ

He was pressed for time, wasn't he. Between his insubordination and the ruckus here at Lyneel. Who was assigned to this sector again? He wasn't sure, but he was sure he would not be a Marine for much longer. The burden weighed heavy upon him but never mind that. He had a task to do. His foot steps carried him from the docks and through the destruction. The weak Guards from the city had pointed Merlin on the right path. From there it was the power of his acute hearing that would allow him to track individuals. Minutes of course, for his swift pace. The young man would halt about thirty feet from the individuals in question. The white haired Adrian, someone else he did not know. He simply stood there, staring, as if waiting for something to happen.

User Image

He felt warm here, with eyes the color of blood. He would slowly make his way forward, a height of about four foot five at most. Yes, his threat level in appearance would undoubtedly be made up by the decorations on his coat. A Commander, and at such a young age. Why hadn't he simply charged in? Well, there was two of them. And while he had won a singular combat driven scenario in this same situation he had also lost one. It was best to try and get as close as possible first. Then take them down. "Adrian ..." Twenty two feet now. Were they going to run?

Motherglare

Vemix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image
                                                            ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʀᴍ: ᴀʀᴍ sʜɪᴇʟᴅ -10 ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴀᴡ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴛᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ.
                                                            ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʀᴍ (ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴀʟ ɢʀɪᴘ): ʙʀᴏᴀᴅsᴡᴏʀᴅ - ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴅs +10 sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ(ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ).

What was that rule again? If you wanna keep it you bank it. Most pirates tended to die with their loot in their mouth for the crows above to feast on the skin of their bullet ribbed skeletons. A scoff. Oh but there was a charm in testing her luck. The blood was cleaned off her face from prior care minutes ago, since so many people wanted to conform and not correct. And despite the fragrant smell of the dead, a figure would become clear in the oracle gem like it was some sort of twisted fate. Her wrists felt a moderate force--he didn't even try to hide what he tried to do. Bloodred orbs churned with a craven's delight. Initially letting him take the bait without much resistance on her part. This was what she hoped for. Sitting there over some of the civilians slacking form from having them commit to being her furniture under the illusion of sparing their lives. He obviously didn't care for the furniture. The Claymore over her shoulder catching spotted glimmers from the sun despite the filth of blood and bits, wondering when it should drink again. The Goshawk orbs identified his face, tracing his every move. Luckily he didn't have the gift for gab, getting straight to the point--all the while touching the dirty weapon.

She'd stand up and in the process wasted no time in shoving him back a few steps with the lunge of her shield crest shoulder. If he was weak, she could add his head to complete her amalgam throne. Followed up with the impressive glaive tossing up the ruby out his hand into the high sky without slicing off his fingers. By the time it would land, hopefully determine who would be standing to get it. Unbeknownst to her, an approaching figure nearing 20 feet. "Talk to me with that sword instead." The woman replied, seeing what he had on and wanting to see if he could keep it all by the end of this.

Vemix

Misujage

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rin's pen would scratch on the paper as his mentor Professor Drake spoke to the rest of the class, Rin had long since announced his departure to mixed reception mostly people were happy for him... without having a clue as to who he even was, after all he had a rather weak presence overall. However when it came to his academics like now even though he would soon be gone from this place he ravenously was learning all that he could. "...to continue with the topic of study, The Shichibukai, or the Oka Shichibukai as their full title decrees. As you may imagine they are a group of seven individuals who while not in the Navy or another military organization have accrued enough power to have been of interest to the world Government; anyone from a simple civilian who has trained themselves to a peak, to the Bounty Hunters who spend their days hunting bandits and pirates, to the very bandits and Pirates who once preyed upon the world. Normally these individuals are indeed fighters by trade; Pirates and those who would be called Bounty Hunters, however there have indeed been a few exceptions, however one might ask why is that a pirate would willingly enter into the employ of those who would hunt for their heads. Well you see the Shichibukai are in fact high ranking members of the World Government and as such gain a suite of benefits from that, for example there pirates would find that their bounties are frozen and that their actions are in fact protected and condoned by the World Government, however of course if one should perform acts of piracy once more that would not be condoned, unless of course it was against other pirates. You see this is a very potent offer it makes it so that there are those who would go so far as to become criminals and pirates so as to raise a great bounty only to turn on the other pirate in a bid to attain this status, as a matter of fact, people resorting to violence and criminal behavior as an 'easier way' instead of working hard in an honest manner towards their goal is sadly far too common. Despite this the World Government employs them happily because at the end of the day no matter how terrible and vile the Shichibukai were as criminals those same people are being inflicted on the pirates who are the enemy of all. Now the Shichibukai are one example of the World Government's fight against those that would threaten the peace of the world and as such they are bound by the will of the World Government. Should a time come when the World Government needs to call on their power they must come running, and should they not they would quickly find that their status evaporates over night, and every little mistake they made in their service adds to the price on their head until the weight is so great that they collapse under it. Additionally-" Suddenly there would be bells ringing through the cavernous expanse of the classroom. Bells that didn't ring unless there were emergencies.

Chaos would break loose as the entire lecture hall would practically flood outwards nearly trampling each other in their attempts to assure themselves a few seconds more time. However when the room emptied there were still two people there, Professor Drake and Rin Inoue... after all they were right off the castle, if they were in danger here then it was already too late to sound the alarms. "Ah, Rin my boy... good to see that your as calm as ever, how foolish to rush in such a situation, the World Government will clean this up in no time my boy, I guess the lecture is over anyways how about you go on ahead while I close the place up so that some ruffians don't take the opportunity to ransack the place. Go on, and give your family my salutations."
the professor would say to him not giving Rin much chance to say anything. In reality Rin was just too stunned to get up and run, he was the type of person that would freeze in a crisis like this. If there was a carriage plummeting towards him he'd end up staring at it until it had run him over or if a typhoon was coming he'd watch the front until he was being pelted with rain before he realized he needed to get to safety. However this meant that if something truly dangerous were to happen around him then he would more than likely end up as a casualty of bad luck. Gathering his things Rin would shakily bow to the professor. "O-of course Professor... a good day to you..." Rin would say shakily before slowly trailing out of the lecture hall, glancing around as he tried to walk calmly towards the place he needed to be however there would be a thought that stopped him in his tracks...

"My letter of acceptance... I left it at home... what if something were to happen to it?" Jerking his head toward the rest of Lyneel he would see where the flow of people were coming from and to his despair it was near his home. "What is it's a fire... or there's just a horde of pirates ransacking my home and the take it along because it looks important... or an amphibious Sea King on a rampage through the district... oh god... my letter is in danger. Stupid Rin, Stupid! You should have brought it with you! Keep it on your person at all times, daft fool. Rin's body would shrink in on itself as he considered thousands of scenarios where his letter is lost to him forever and along with it any chance at a future. However Rin's head would rise, fear in his eyes but behind it... determination? The first step away from the castle was shaky but... his future lay in the opposite direction... if he left it there then he'd be nobody forever... He needed to make those few people who bothered to see him proud... he must.

OoC: Determination!?
Words: 1,000
Total Words: 2,000

Stats

Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Accuracy: 5
Intelligence: 25

Hit Points: 125/125
Dexterity: 0
Spirit: 10

Human: +5 Intelligence | +5 Accuracy
Archeologist: +5 Intelligence | +5 Speed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:58 pm
User Image

Damn. As his form was forced a few steps backward, he could only stare at her form as she smacked the jewel away. With the crystal flying upward, his gaze could only stare forward. 'She's so..' It started with his thoughts, but ended up escaping his lips in excitement. "..baad..!" His lips curled into a smile that would only signify his happiness with her words. The Shandian's left hand grasped at the hilt of the blade on his side before bringing it out in it's regular sword form. The voice of another entered his mind, but it's words lost upon the euphoria of the moment. His eyes were stuck on the female who now stood atop her throne of servants. A toothy grin made way for a rather overconfident statement. "I can't wait to lay you down and.." His extended left arm went back for but a moment before flinging forward as if he was slashing at something to his left. As his arm went forward, the sword in his hand would extend out and reveal wires in between the actual blade of the weapon. These segmented blades would reach out to the girl of his dreams and strike at her with the flat side. However, the strike was not the only purpose of the attack. Rather than simply do damage, Adrian was whipping the blade forward in an attempt to wrap it around her form and leave her in a state of entrapment. "..show you what a real fire burns like!" Should his plan work, the whip like blade would wrap around her arms and waist and leave her unable to retaliate with much force. However, he knew she was more than meets the eye. There was no way this woman would allow such a simple attack to work. She had a plan for this bout and it would all be over when that Ruby hit the ground or one of their hands. Her only problem was believing that it was her pocket that it would end up in once the dust settled.

Current Tantrum :: 344
Overall Dilemma :: 5,593

102 [ 102 ] Health

105 [ +00 ] Power
060 [ +00 ] Speed
020 [ +00 ] Endurance
000 [ +00 ] Accuracy
000 [ +00 ] Intelligence

Motherglare

[qupte="Misujage"]

Acuroi

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:15 am
User Image
User Image
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ

Silence befell his steps, it was strange in that way. As he became silent, he would only hasten his steps. Twenty feet had swiftly turned to ten in no time at all. Five in a manner of seconds. Quicker and quicker would the young child traverse toward the duo whom he had come to capture. His goal? Well that would be made evident in but a manner of seconds. Two to be exact. Garcon, count down if you would. Two. one. Swipe.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His dash from the ground carried him like a dove beyond the reach of the two combatants and a mere meter to their opposing side. He had completed a leap over the two in their entirety. Within his grasp, a scarlet lacquered jewel of some property value. Huh, he half expected it to be something actually worth stealing. But jewels were so abundant down in the sea. Lost treasures and pearls from the clams, Fish people didn't oft find the sight of the jewels too spectacular. Ah, I'm ranting. Merlin wasn't ranting. Back to the matter at hand. As he gripped the jewel he would look behind him before turning. "You're under arrest." The small child would say, rubbing the jewel against his antlers as if mildly uninterested in what they were doing. Mostly because they seemed like they were gonna play naughty bits. And his mom always told him he could never be around when they played cause it was a game just for adults. He always went out for swims then, and played with the fish. But naughty bits always started off like this. ??? His impediment, for now, as long as his eyes were red. It would not exist.

Motherglare

Vemix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:54 am
User Image

׺°”˜`Juusa Dhephriz˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Running from blue to blue was quite tiring, but at least now all she had to was defend North Blue. Easier said than done but it was better than what she had been doing. Except one of the marines decided to disobey the order given by their higher up. Merlin was his name, he was rather young to be in the marines and that was from her who was barely 21 years old. No matter her job was to defend her blue and that's exactly what she was planning on doing. In a hurry seeing how it was her job to protect this blue and having another marine do her job for her would look very bad for her. Quickly asking the guards if they knew were the culprits were, they pointed at their direction and mentioned that a marine had passed by recently to stop them. So she was late already, doubling her speed she soon arrived at the scene with Merlin seemingly apprehending the culprits. "MERLIN! Wait....this is my blue. I know I was rather slow but...let me at least help you" Juusa would say giving a friendly smile towards the kid. While they had been both assign their own blue. Merlin was still a higher ranking officer and Juusa would treat him as such. While slightly out of breath the tone of her voice was full of respect and admiration. The kid at such a young age has been able to do more than she had been able.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Super Top Secret Stuff Don't Look
Health380
Damage110
Speed95
Endurance80
Dexterity30
Spirit40

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

What Lovable Characters Around Me

Vemix
Misujage
Motherglare

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image

Lights

Dreaming of clash between sunken kings, chipped by the throw of one stone. A time synonymous within chaos one point did coin become the new monarch--no, the creature's guide after instinct. Like a talon footed avian It would fly in the air, reflecting the mavens below as the bloodthirsty mites remain caught in battle everlasting. Yes.. Greed whispered as it now rested between the small hand of a sylph child with the same colored eyes As Above So Below. Ringing the horns ending the dull era of Sheep. Bring back the Age of Wolves. In betwixt the fingers of adolescence, it gleamed around the cream antlers as an innocent aesthetic.

Go back a few seconds in time for the titans trapped in their seeds. Impassioned by the circle binding their forms to the current affairs now. Ahn would await retaliation and it came in the form of a soul enlightened. A spindle of glowing azule in his fiery orbs, a thread of hope. The pretty matte lips would pull with a smirk. Should I pluck it? The muted scream of imperial metal would spark into shatters as it was destined to come her way anyway. Things were finally popping off. The dirty light of the claymore almost humming as it would lurch with her form. I wouldn't mind another mattress...silly boy.

Easily knocking back the whiplash at first by making a wide step forward with the arm shield. khh-THUNK! A wince, the strength behind it was by no means light. Eyes tightened when the swordswoman shifted in attempt to swing in the time he would whip the blade forward--her elbows and sides were caught together by the clever ricochet. KHLAANK! The heavy blade would fall. He caught her. The hum of it all still ringing as if they were one through this one defined moment. Orbs so hot it'd roast a pig, for a moment between them they were looking at one another in scalding union. Can you do it? She was hopeful. An excited tremor filling up her body better than any ecstasy she's ever known on the musk of an able man. Adrenanline, dear Adrian, so early on in the game, did you unlock the blood priestess in waiting.

And once that moment was over, off she went! In sideways lunge, twisting herself into the bladed whip with the shield preventing one side from cutting her if need be. Why try to escape when he had tied them together? She'd lunge to his direction, closing the gap with a wicked smile so sharp it could cut the frames off paintings. Prove me wrong. ...kkkkkghhhhhhrrrRHHH---WHOOOIPSE! The loose dirt tickling bouncing off the surface like rain when it would slice upward to try to knock the man up from his ankles.

"Then burn for me, Romeo."

For in the world captivated by her rising excitement, she heard not of the words of warning from another young contender nearby.

Vemix

Misujage

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:35 pm
User Image

Beautiful. Her dance of battle, even when blindsided by her growing ego, was as gorgeous as the rest of her. Sure, it lacked in some areas. There were curvatures and missing depth here and there, but the sleekness of it all was what really captivated her audience. The blunt but precise strikes of her tunes sung out to the male and he would respond with the only thing she seemed to have wanted. Battle. His name was called earlier, but it did not matter. He heard someone speak out to him again, but that did not matter either. The joyous flames seen in his eyes burned through his entire body and there was nothing that would draw his attention away. While he may have succeeded in physically capturing the woman, it was she that had captured his mind.

"..."

But he had no words! He was actually left speechless in a moment where pure excited roamed throughout his body. Despite his mouth opening to let loose a wild rap of jokes and innuendos, there was nothing capable of leaving the entrapment of his lips. He could only enjoy the dance of battle that the girl before him had offered. The bladed entanglement that she allowed herself to be wrapped in would make her spins look even more ravishing as she spun towards him. One hop upward while his right arm was brought below him and the Shandian would find himself also allowing an attack to grace his form. And just like the woman before him, he would take the onslaught and turn it into something more devious. When the tides seemed to shift in the opposite directions, it was up to you to determine where you sailed. In the man's case, it was upward. An upward swing clashed with the face of his shield, forcing him to be launched upward just as intended. However, a Shandian never looked upon a rise in altitude with fear. His small wings flutter, even if they were not going to actually give him any maneuverability. To the man, this was a nice flow towards the stars. A reach for the clouds above that only a sky person would ever enjoy. Yet.. he did not want to rise up alone. With his left hand still gripped upon the handle of his whip like blade, he would bring it back and upward passed his own head. With all the force he could muster up, he would attempt to take the girl who had given him the joy of flight and allow her to fly along side him.

"Soar with me."

Even as those words left his lips, he knew that she would not continue on the same skyward path that he was taking. No. He flew on a path that he dared not take others with. They had to prove their worth. Their beauty. She had done one, but not the other. His tug at his weapon may have lifted her up into the skies, but it was the spin that would potentially fling her around his airborne form. With all his might, he would use his power and attempt to swing her all the way around him and force her to land before he did. Albeit, she would not enjoy the trip in the same way he would, nor would she like the landing.

Current Tantrum :: 558
Overall Dilemma :: 6,151

102 [ 102 ] Health

105 [ +00 ] Power
060 [ +00 ] Speed
020 [ +00 ] Endurance
000 [ +00 ] Accuracy
000 [ +00 ] Intelligence

Motherglare

Misujage

PonderingPenguin
[/qoute]

Acuroi

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:28 am
User Image
User Image
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ

You know how people have those little habits that get you down. Like Pirates. Pirates liked to ignore him. No, not ignore, disregard. So Merlin had gone out of his way to come here and he's really irritated andlooking for a bit of authority. And there stood two ugly Pirates standing in the street, playing naughty bits and ignoring. No, not ignoring, disregarding. So he says to them, he says. "You ignore me one more time." [Sigh] And they did. So he would leap himself from off the ground. And dropped two people. In. to. The. Ground. They had it coming. If you had been there, if you'd have seen it. I bet you, you would have done the same.

Oh, how was dreadfully unclear from his version of the cell block tango. He had gripped the ankles of the two hovering too close to one another. Though he wasn't sure why this looked more like a fight. Regardless, his leap was not one of a high leap, not trying to get above them. Simply leaping enough to grasp the ankles of the two individuals whom had taken to the sky from their own version of .... trifling. Aiming to slam them into the ground should his grasp take place, which would be a no brainer as they were somehow perfectly oblivious to his existence. He would follow behind their descent shortly after, landing off towards their side but a few feet away. Another five, and they would be within touching distance, feet that is. He would place a hand on his hip, hearing a familiar voice call out to him. Well, she was certainly expedient when things were covered already. Would she ever be so consistent when it was just her "Do what you want." He would respond to the woman whom had called out to him. However, his firebrick eyes drifted to none other than the pair in front of him. It was about time to turn them in. They probably wouldn't put up much of a fight. No one ever put up much of a fight.

"I said you're under arrest"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PWR 380 || SPD 365 || END 195 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 150 || HP 659/659 || SPI 204

Motherglare

Vemix

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items